Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job (19785 Views)

What Happened After I Removed The Lies From My CV / What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki / Dedicated Muslims (HND/BSC) Needed In Lagos For Customer Care/inventory Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by Obierika(m): 10:04am On Sep 11, 2023
smiley
Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by Lovelife433(m): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2023
Please somebody should empower me with laptop and 5G network WiFi. I already have d experience. I promise to give back.
Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by themanderon: 10:07am On Sep 11, 2023
emorse:
When next you fall ill, look for a 50% qualified but God inspired doctor to treat you. You hear?! grin

God did for you what research and hard work could have done.

The things of God is foolishness to them that perish. What they cannot understand with their limited 3pound brain they cast aside.

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by Kingozymandias(m): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2023
boltwings:
this was a job that I was not 100% qualified for but by God's grace I got the job. Let me just say I was 50% qualified and have not handled the kind of job before but have an idea about it. The task was huge and the salary was over 200k few years back. I was wondering how I could handle the whole thing and I was managing the whole branches under me and others.

But God came into the picture.

Each time I sleep, I ask God to help me do my job well. Then as I sleep, I begin to see excell spread sheet tables on how the job is to be done, how it's supposed to be arranged. Sometimes I will sleep and begin to see different analysis reports, the corporate management processes involved. As I was seeing all these, I was implementing them live and suggesting new things to the company and providing solutions to problems.

There was no kind of inventory analysis I didn't do and submitted all kinds of reports.

God too much jare, what ever you are currently facing just put God into the equation, even if you fail, then it's God's will.

Renkasediyaba
Shalom.

Hmmmm

Kafirs and their emotionally manipulative lies 🤣🤣🤣
Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by Robnectar(m): 10:08am On Sep 11, 2023
boltwings:
this was a job that I was not 100% qualified for but by God's grace I got the job. Let me just say I was 50% qualified and have not handled the kind of job before but have an idea about it. The task was huge and the salary was over 200k few years back. I was wondering how I could handle the whole thing and I was managing the whole branches under me and others.

Each time I sleep, I ask God to help me do my job well. Then as I sleep, I begin to see excell spread sheet tables on how the job is to be done, how it's supposed to be arranged. Sometimes I will sleep and begin to see different analysis reports, the corporate management processes involved. As I was seeing all these, I was implementing them live and suggesting new things to the company and providing solutions to problems.

There was no kind of inventory analysis I didn't do and submitted all kinds of reports.

God too much jare, what ever you are currently facing just put God into the equation, even if you fail, then it's God's will.

Renkasediyaba
Shalom.

U actually made my day with the end of this Post 📯📯😄

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 11, 2023
emorse:
When next you fall ill, look for a 50% qualified but God inspired doctor to treat you. You hear?! grin

Lol🤣🤣🤣You were really saying my mind...
Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by Myer(m): 10:10am On Sep 11, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

embarassed But how come? A million and one pastors told us the same with respect to the just concluded Election but it all turned out to be lies. Are you also a pastor?

Because you were busy waiting to hear through your pastor what God wants to reveal to you.
There are things a pastor can hear concerning others if God wills. But there are Prophets for that.
But when the pastor/prophet speaks when God has not spoken, he will hear his own heart desire and think or assume it is God who spoke.
Some do it intentionally, some presumptuously.

Deuteronomy 18:20-22 NKJV
But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.’ And if you say in your heart, ‘How shall we know the word which the LORD has not spoken?’— when a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by kolaaderin: 10:11am On Sep 11, 2023
complexstuffs:

isn't that corruption? Our sense of justice in Nigeria is sometimes wack

You knew you were not qualified to handle a job yet you took the offer illegally.

How would you feel if you went to a hospital and they told you the person to treat you is "50% qualified" to treat you.

I came across a video on Nairaland where a pastor was praying for a yahoo boy against "stubborn clients" not paying up. When Oyinbo refused to allow himself/herself to be defrauded, he/she becomes a stubborn client that pastors are supposed to pray against
what makes one qualify for a job ? is it not when you have the experience, so how will he have the experience if he is not taking up the job. Once you can provide basic knowledge of what is required and can back it up with relevant courses of qualification, then you are good to go, all others are acquired on the Job with dedication which no classroom of training can give you

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by Tonytonex(m): 10:11am On Sep 11, 2023
boltwings:

Renkasediyaba
Shalom.
the bolded is loud.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by LZAA: 10:14am On Sep 11, 2023
NwaNimo1:

Weed was involved in those revelations you received....

😄😄😄😄
Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by kamtrix(m): 10:15am On Sep 11, 2023
boltwings:

Renkasediyaba
Shalom.
I experienced exactly this same thing during my final year project. God showed me books I've never seen before that had exactly all I needed to complete my project. I went to the library to look for a book that I've never seen before, knowing exactly what the cover and size was, and what I will see inside. This was after I prayed and God showed me the book in a dream. God truly guides us if you'll accept Jesus as your saviour and as your helper

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by MrsTblooms: 10:15am On Sep 11, 2023
Hope your still working in the company
Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by Abeycityng(m): 10:18am On Sep 11, 2023
Have you heard😲? you can get new sealed galaxy AO4E with 28,235 + NiN in AJAH lasgidi territory...just Click my username to check my previous post to get yours today 😊😊 👍pls Make sure you have OPAY to receive your 5k instant commission for every customer you refer us with..Thank you guys ♥️
Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by boltwings: 10:22am On Sep 11, 2023
jospepper:
Good morning, please which inventory management software can you suggest for example.
check them online. SAP, Tally.ERP and Sage 50

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by MadamExcellency: 10:22am On Sep 11, 2023
emorse:

Why do most doctors always tell their patients to be shouting Jesus, Jesus in their heart during theatre operations?
Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by brightDdon(m): 10:24am On Sep 11, 2023
boltwings:

Renkasediyaba
Shalom.

I key into your testimony
I'm next inline

May God almighty continue to protect your job and give you more insightful to enable you work effectively

Amen.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by boltwings: 10:24am On Sep 11, 2023
complexstuffs:

You knew you were not qualified to handle a job yet you took the offer illegally.

How would you feel if you went to a hospital and they told you the person to treat you is "50% qualified" to treat you.

I came across a video on Nairaland where a pastor was praying for a yahoo boy against "stubborn clients" not paying up. When Oyinbo refused to allow himself/herself to be defrauded, he/she becomes a stubborn client that pastors are supposed to pray against
have sense. Hospital is different from normal company inventory job. Hospital is very delicate, if someone is not qualified to be a doctor, he can't be a doctor

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by boltwings: 10:29am On Sep 11, 2023
Originalsly:
How did you get the job that you were not at all qualified for? ... nor had the experience? Did they know?... or is it you presented fake documents? ... just curious.
it's Favour working out

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by Average9jaman: 10:33am On Sep 11, 2023
ThatCEO:
grin this op Na mumu walai. Excel spreadsheet in your dreams, this is how our society breeds lazy People who would rather wait for miracle than start small

SEUN

Pls add dislike button on your site

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by boltwings: 10:35am On Sep 11, 2023
MrsTblooms:
Hope your still working in the company
No, m on something else now but what happened to me during that job has always been in my mind almost daily

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by adecz: 10:43am On Sep 11, 2023
How did this make FP❓❓🤔
Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by Majesty7: 10:52am On Sep 11, 2023
boltwings:

Renkasediyaba
Shalom.

Yes. Something like that happened to me as well. Mine was even a bit different. Got a contract and already told them I can do the replica of the one saw in a foreign land. The presentation was perfect and everything was smooth. I got it and I was even struggling putting it up with a pen in private.

Then I prayed. I am not a prayer type but just the normal, "God help me".

Was shocked. In my dream, I was in that country and I saw how it was started and the way it was being executed. I never told anyone because the execution was top notch and like a cult-like finish but God showed me. This is my first time of sharing this. I only told my wife.

God is a mystery. Many times I have prayed without success but he just decide to show me the top secret. Nobody knows this God. He does his own thing at his own time. God is REAL

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by emorse(m): 10:56am On Sep 11, 2023
themanderon:

The things of God is foolishness to them that perish. What they cannot understand with their limited 3pound brain they cast aside.
I don't think God would have given us brains brains if he didn't intend for us to use them.
Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by emorse(m): 10:58am On Sep 11, 2023
Nijagogetsense:

Lol🤣🤣🤣You were really saying my mind...
It's what religion has reduced us to in this part of the world. Very shameful.
Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by Originalsly: 11:00am On Sep 11, 2023
boltwings:

it's Favour working out

Abeg ... did they know you were not qualified? ... or you presented fake documents?
Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by emorse(m): 11:03am On Sep 11, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Why do most doctors always tell their patients to be shouting Jesus, Jesus in their heart during theatre operations?
Did you say "most" doctors? I beg differ ma'am.

I'm quite sure you wouldn't employ me into such a sensitive position in your organisation with just a 50% qualification, or would you?
Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by Skillsnigeria: 11:09am On Sep 11, 2023
That's good and nice
Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by upuphim(m): 11:10am On Sep 11, 2023
sheffy87:
Hello,pls I'm also in dire need of well paid job, I'm currently working as store manager in a ware house, please I will like to expand my horizon, which of the area should I focus more on inventory mgt soft, at least to develop my self digitally

Such job is hard to come by. Keep your job and add Pwan Group real estate business to it as an additional stream of income. Contact me for further details on oazimo@yahoo.com.
Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by complexstuffs(m): 11:15am On Sep 11, 2023
kolaaderin:
what makes one qualify for a job ? is it not when you have the experience, so how will he have the experience if he is not taking up the job. Once you can provide basic knowledge of what is required and can back it up with relevant courses of qualification, then you are good to go, all others are acquired on the Job with dedication which no classroom of training can give you

boltwings:
have sense. Hospital is different from normal company inventory job. Hospital is very delicate, if someone is not qualified to be a doctor, he can't be a doctor

People like you will not see anything wrong if armed robbers go to religious places for prayers for success in operations.
Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by yewit37486: 11:42am On Sep 11, 2023
complexstuffs:

There is a lot that goes into recruitment. There is the interviewers' perception vs your own perception. As long as the interviewers interviewed him and considered his experience as well as his answers to their questions satisfactory to do the job, what he thinks about his own abilities is up to him (he may see himself as 50% while in reality he is far better than that and they judge him higher than he judges himself). There is absolutely nothing illegal in him taking the job. IF he said he lied on his CV, then that's a different matter and your point would be valid, but he didn't, so why are you accusing him when you are the one that doesn't know how things work?

Inteviewing and candidate selection has never been a black or white thing, not in Nigeria, not elsewhere. There is always the subjective element.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by Johncarlo07: 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2023
boltwings:

Renkasediyaba
Shalom.

God bless you brother.
I like this.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by UDUJ(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
NwaNimo1:

Weed was involved in those revelations you received....

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again / Massive Vacancies At FHI 360: Apply Now!!! / A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.