Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job (19779 Views)

What Happened After I Removed The Lies From My CV / What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki / Dedicated Muslims (HND/BSC) Needed In Lagos For Customer Care/inventory Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by complexstuffs(m): 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2023
yewit37486:

There is a lot that goes into recruitment. There is the interviewers' perception vs your own perception. As long as the interviewers interviewed him and considered his experience as well as his answers to their questions satisfactory to do the job, what he thinks about his own abilities is up to him (he may see himself as 50% while in reality he is far better than that and they judge him higher than he judges himself). There is absolutely nothing illegal in him taking the job. IF he said he lied on his CV, then that's a different matter and your point would be valid, but he didn't, so why are you accusing him when you are the one that doesn't know how things work?

Inteviewing and candidate selection has never been a black or white thing, not in Nigeria, not elsewhere. There is always the subjective element.

I made my comments entirely based on what he wrote and not on some imaginary made up stories by you..

Stop sugarcoating illegality. It's only in Nigeria that 50% is taken to be 100%
Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by yewit37486: 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2023
complexstuffs:

I made my comments entirely based on what he wrote and not on some imaginary made up stories by you..

Stop sugarcoating illegality. It's only in Nigeria that 50% is taken to be 100%

Where exactly did he state that he lied or changed his CV? You clearly do not know how interviews work. Just admit your ignorance instead of displaying it in full glare.

cc: boltwings

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by MummyMalik: 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2023
Allahu Akbar
Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by complexstuffs(m): 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2023
yewit37486:

Where exactly did he state that he lied or changed his CV? You clearly do not know how interviews work. Just admit your ignorance instead of displaying it in full glare.

cc: boltwings

Mr "interviewer" who knows 50% is equal to 100%

When next you go to the market, just pay the sellers 50% of all the items you are buying while telling them that you are an interviewer
Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by yewit37486: 12:54pm On Sep 11, 2023
complexstuffs:

Mr "interviewer" who knows 50% is equal to 100%

When next you go to the market, just pay the sellers 50% of all the items you are buying while telling them that you are an interviewer

Don't embarrass yourself like this, he is the one that assessed himself as 50%. The interviewer clearly found him fit to be offered the job. Why are you so pained?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by Godmind2022(m): 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
boltwings:
this was a job that I was not 100% qualified for but by God's grace I got the job. Let me just say I was 50% qualified and have not handled the kind of job before but have an idea about it. The task was huge and the salary was over 200k few years back. I was wondering how I could handle the whole thing and I was managing the whole branches under me and others.

But God came into the picture.

Each time I sleep, I ask God to help me do my job well. Then as I sleep, I begin to see excell spread sheet tables on how the job is to be done, how it's supposed to be arranged. Sometimes I will sleep and begin to see different analysis reports, the corporate management processes involved. As I was seeing all these, I was implementing them live and suggesting new things to the company and providing solutions to problems.

There was no kind of inventory analysis I didn't do and submitted all kinds of reports.

God too much jare, what ever you are currently facing just put God into the equation, even if you fail, then it's God's will.

Renkasediyaba
Shalom.

Thanks for sharing this to motivate people. I like this kind of testimonies.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by blahc007: 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2023
emorse:
When next you fall ill, look for a 50% qualified but God inspired doctor to treat you. You hear?! grin

God did for you what research and hard work could have done.
God do am abi e no do am?...
If you must work hard for everything good in life to own them, you are really cursed o....go ask questions..

There should be a place for atleast small favor in your life...

We don't lazy around looking for favor or waiting for things to jus happen....while we do our part, we trust divinity to also intervene..

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by complexstuffs(m): 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2023
yewit37486:

Don't embarrass yourself like this, he is the one that assessed himself as 50%. The interviewer clearly found him fit to be offered the job. Why are you so pained?

You wouldn't be saying all these If only you read with a semblance of comprehension.
Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by yewit37486: 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
complexstuffs:

You wouldn't be saying all these If only you read with a semblance of comprehension.

Continue. You are the one embarrassing yourself, so keep at it. Lol!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by streetzdreamz(m): 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2023
yewit37486:

Anybody with active brain cells already know who the smart one is between you two. Having conversations with some people sometimes seem like one is talking to a wall. Just leave that poor dude and his 50% argument as though he gives 80% at work.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by yewit37486: 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2023
streetzdreamz:
Anybody with active brain cells already know who the smart one is between you two. Having conversations with some people sometimes seem like one is talking to a wall. Just leave that poor dude and his 50% argument as though he gives 80% at work.

Honestly.
I will leave him to his ignorance, won't bother replying him again, it's a total waste of time.
Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by Godmind2022(m): 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
Yankiss:
That's our big God in action. I utterly believe you because I can relate. Those who keep their trust in Him are never let down! Some doubting Thomases may not believe this. But it is REAL! I had a similar experience, though not exactly this way. Congratulations!!! God is GOOD.

God is real. Please, if you don't mind, kindly share your testimony with me.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by Ofemmanu1: 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
boltwings:
focus on inventory management soft and apply for bigger inventory pay jobs
Sir, I'ma capable Inventory Officer with Six years experience in Dangote Transport Stores.
We use SAP and a lot of hard work everyday.

I'm available for better offer.
Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by YorubaRonu01: 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
emorse:
When next you fall ill, look for a 50% qualified but God inspired doctor to treat you. You hear?! grin

Do you think it's everyone that gets to the best Doctors gets healed?
The doctors will tell to show that healing is God’s work and not everyone gets healed even after the right treatment from doctors, and even if they do, God does the total and perfect healing. Even medical professionals say that “we care, but God heals.”

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by emorse(m): 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
blahc007:

God do am abi e no do am?...
If you must work hard for everything good in life to own them, you are really cursed o....go ask questions..

There should be a place for atleast small favor in your life...

We don't lazy around looking for favor or waiting for things to jus happen....while we do our part, we trust divinity to also intervene..

Would you allow a 300 level medical student to operate on you or yours?

Explain God ,divinity and favour with all the grammar in the world but if your honest answer to the above question is no, then you know the importance of hard work.
Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by emorse(m): 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
YorubaRonu01:

Do you think it's everyone that gets to the best Doctors gets healed?
The doctors will tell to show that healing is God’s work and not everyone gets healed even after the right treatment from doctors, and even if they do, God does the total and perfect healing. Even medical professionals say that “we care, but God heals.”
If you had the chance to choose, would you choose a doctor who is 50% qualified?
Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by horia: 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2023
complexstuffs:

isn't that corruption? Our sense of justice in Nigeria is sometimes wack

You knew you were not qualified to handle a job yet you took the offer illegally.

How would you feel if you went to a hospital and they told you the person to treat you is "50% qualified" to treat you

I came across a video on Nairaland where a pastor was praying for a yahoo boy against "stubborn clients" not paying up. When Oyinbo refused to allow himself/herself to be defrauded, he/she becomes a stubborn client that pastors are supposed to pray against

Do you know the duties of HR in a company, and what they do to underperforming employees?
Somehow you think everyone who gets this does it by corruption.

Or maybe you think employers only search for people with the best qualifications since they don't know how to spot good potential. We are talking about experts here brother. They are experts. The man up there had good potential but could not even see it. He was humble enough to admit his inexperience and dedicated enough attention to his role to allow growth.

Come to think of it, how many persons remember their dreams or understand them enough to apply them in real life? How many people even get productive dreams?
Do you think any mind who gets this opportunity will scale through without the management noticing inadequacies? Do you think the management is dumb?
To the OP who by God's grace was able to contribute sufficiently to the company and also had a significant self-development in his career, Congratulations brother

And please congratulate him too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by YorubaRonu01: 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2023
emorse:

If you had the chance to choose, would you choose a doctor who is 50% qualified?
No!
But you don't undermine other things in play even if the doctor 101% qualified.
My kid sis doesn't go to a particular gynae consultant because he's arrogant and merciless yet very qualified.
He talks to you in a degrading manner with all his sabi.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by Duchessree(f): 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
God also granted me a job i wasn't qualified for last year october during ASUU strike.
During that period my pastor organized a program in September which i keyed into, and God gave me a job immediately after the program. God is Awesome. I will never forget that testimony .

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by emorse(m): 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2023
YorubaRonu01:

No!
But you don't undermine other things in play even if the doctor 101% qualified.
My kid sis doesn't go to a particular gynae consultant because he's arrogant and merciless yet very qualified.
He talks to you in a degrading manner with all his sabi.
You wouldn't go to a doctor who is only 50% qualified because you understand the role of hard work and competence. Every other thing is secondary. That's the point I'm making.
Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by spartachico(m): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
CORNER OFFICE

go watch the movie
Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by SaLongs1(m): 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2023
emorse:

That op deserves a clump on his dumb head.
Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by complexstuffs(m): 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2023
yewit37486:

Continue. You are the one embarrassing yourself, so keep at it. Lol!

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Our sense of values in Nigeria has eroded so much that we justify illegality and claim it is God's blessing which is why many Nigerians land in jail easily whenever they step out of the country

Below is a YouTube video of a pastor in Nigeria praying for a yahoo boy to overcome a stubborn client.. If you still have no shame after this, I leave you to your shameless life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YidxEM7XBXU
Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by DevilsEqual(m): 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

embarassed But how come? A million and one pastors told us the same with respect to the just concluded Election but it all turned out to be lies. Are you also a pastor?

Aunty, U be Atheist?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by yewit37486: 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
complexstuffs:

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Our sense of values in Nigeria has eroded so much that we justify illegality and claim it is God's blessing which is why many Nigerians land in jail easily whenever they step out of the country

Below is a YouTube video of a pastor in Nigeria praying for a yahoo boy to overcome a stubborn client.. If you still have no shame after this, I leave you to your shameless life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YidxEM7XBXU

We are talking about A, you are talking about B. Is OP a yahoo guy? What is the correlation? You clearly struggle with a lot of things including coherence and making sense. As someone else up there has advised, it's a waste of time engaging you, so please knock yourself out with posting irrelevant links and comments, further mentions from you will be duly ignored.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by blahc007: 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
emorse:

Would you allow a 300 level medical student to operate on you or yours?

Explain God ,divinity and favour with all the grammar in the world but if your honest answer to the above question is no, then you know the importance of hard work.
Sometimes you guys de amaze me oo...
Op said he already has the Job, I no know aw e take get am...
He was sincere that he has 50% experience on the job...which the employer didn't know about .

He knows the only way to retain the job is by doing it well, he sought for help and got one and he is doing the job well and his employers are happy ...every body is happy..

So the only problem you have with the whole matter is that he didn't get the job done by "hard work and research" .....maybe if he mentioned that he researched deeply to get the job done, you wouldn't be asking me this your jamb question...

Wetin concern 300l student in medical school with person weh don colet em muller, still de do the job Wella ?

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by Yankiss(m): 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2023
Godmind2022:

God is real. Please, if you don't mind, kindly share your testimony with me.
Sure. There are too many for this space. A summary of one or two would suffice. When I lost my dad, I became the Regent to the vacant throne as he was a king. I was young. Ambitious chiefs saw me as vulnerable and easily dispensable. I had nothing. The chiefs surrounding me were pliable and easily betrayed me because they felt I was very vulnerable to the array of strong forces lined against me. God took over. I found courage I didn't know I had. Each time there was an oncoming challenge, God showed me everything in a vision. The weaknesses of the fomenters and how to overcome them. If I had no money, enough money to solve all issues came my way inexplicably. Thus, I found myself winning unprecedented battles for which no one gave me a single chance. If I give a blow by blow account, you would be really shocked. When I was young and read how God intervened among the Israelites, I thought it was fairy tales. Now, I know better!! God is real and works for good for them who place their trust in Him.

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by johnog4sure: 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2023
boltwings:
this was a job that I was not 100% qualified for but by God's grace I got the job. Let me just say I was 50% qualified and have not handled the kind of job before but have an idea about it. The task was huge and the salary was over 200k few years back. I was wondering how I could handle the whole thing and I was managing the whole branches under me and others.

Each time I sleep, I ask God to help me do my job well. Then as I sleep, I begin to see excell spread sheet tables on how the job is to be done, how it's supposed to be arranged. Sometimes I will sleep and begin to see different analysis reports, the corporate management processes involved. As I was seeing all these, I was implementing them live and suggesting new things to the company and providing solutions to problems.

There was no kind of inventory analysis I didn't do and submitted all kinds of reports.

God too much jare, what ever you are currently facing just put God into the equation, even if you fail, then it's God's will.

Renkasediyaba
Shalom.
God bless you more, I like and believe this kind of story, each time I say God help me, He always answer me

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2023
boltwings:

Renkasediyaba
Shalom.
Hope you give ur tithe always?
Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by emorse(m): 11:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
blahc007:

Sometimes you guys de amaze me oo...
Op said he already has the Job, I no know aw e take get am...
He was sincere that he has 50% experience on the job...which the employer didn't know about .

He knows the only way to retain the job is by doing it well, he sought for help and got one and he is doing the job well and his employers are happy ...every body is happy..

So the only problem you have with the whole matter is that he didn't get the job done by "hard work and research" .....maybe if he mentioned that he researched deeply to get the job done, you wouldn't be asking me this your jamb question...

Wetin concern 300l student in medical school with person weh don colet em muller, still de do the job Wella ?
I don't have a problem with the OP in person. I only have a problem with the idea of shifting our responsibility to God. Even the littlest ones. We tend to like these types of testimonies because they provide very good excuses for our laziness as a people.

Imagine our chief of defence staff saying we need God's intervention to solve our security issues the other day. Don't you think that will embolden criminals? If he was as competent as he ought to be, he would have known that talking tough (empty threats inclusive) are security strategies used by even the best of the best in the game.

Do the right things first. Where the best of human efforts have failed, that's where God shows his supremacy.

PS: Na so one person talk say she go vigil on the eve of her exam the other day. She no write shishi for the exam. Lecturer put double question (??) marks for her answer sheet. Person wey record am write 77. Na so she get A for the course. Glory be to God. How God go do that kind thing? undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by emorse(m): 11:48pm On Sep 11, 2023
Yankiss:
Sure. There are too many for this space. A summary of one or two would suffice. When I lost my dad, I became the Regent to the vacant throne as he was a king. I was young. Ambitious chiefs saw me as vulnerable and easily dispensable. I had nothing. The chiefs surrounding me were pliable and easily betrayed me because they felt I was very vulnerable to the array of strong forces lined against me. God took over. I found courage I didn't know I had. Each time there was an oncoming challenge, God showed me everything in a vision. The weaknesses of the fomenters and how to overcome them. If I had no money, enough money to solve all issues came my way inexplicably. Thus, I found myself winning unprecedented battles for which no one gave me a single chance. If I give a blow by blow account, you would be really shocked. When I was young and read how God intervened among the Israelites, I thought it was fairy tales. Now, I know better!! God is real and works for good for them who place their trust in Him.
Now this is a testimony that is worth sharing. With the best of human efforts, you still would have failed going by your circumstances and the size of what you were against. And God came through for you. Congratulations Ma'am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by blahc007: 5:46am On Sep 12, 2023
emorse:

I don't have a problem with the OP in person. I only have a problem with the idea of shifting our responsibility to God. Even the littlest ones. We tend to like these types of testimonies because they provide very good excuses for our laziness as a people.

Imagine our chief of defence staff saying we need God's intervention to solve our security issues the other day. Don't you think that will embolden criminals? If he was as competent as he ought to be, he would have known that talking tough (empty threats inclusive) are security strategies used by even the best of the best in the game.

Do the right things first. Where the best of human efforts have failed, that's where God shows his supremacy.

PS: Na so one person talk say she go vigil on the eve of her exam the other day. She no write shishi for the exam. Lecturer put double question (??) marks for her answer sheet. Person wey record am write 77. Na so she get A for the course. Glory be to God. How God go do that kind thing? undecided undecided undecided
😂😂😂
I understand your point.

But understand me from this point...

There is a way I have understood God to work, I studied it in the scriptures, and I have seen it practically....

The supernatural can happen for you now, e no mean say e sopoz happen again...

During the Exodus of The Israelites, Because they couldn't engage in farming activities while they where in the wilderness, Manner and meat was given to them...(the supernatural)

The same scripture recorded that, immediately they entered the promised land, Manna ceased and they farmed and reap from the land the same year..

I have seen God show up for me in that same way....and I have been spiritualy intelligent enough to know that this is God telling me to sit up and work..

When I was managing my pastors Environmental services company, we got a government contract without proper certifications and documents.....(no single bribe was paid before or after...and we still didn't have a special somebody at the top)...

Companies better prepared than us had there quotations there...but we secured it.

Immediately after we successfuly executed that job, we didn't wait for God to tell us that we should make moves to gather those documents..

We used almost 60% of the profit to pursue those documents and certifications.... because we understood that this one is strictly the supernatural at work here because we had no other help.
It is foolishness to sit and lazy around waiting for the same.manner to fall again..

So, it's a wisdom thing sha

As the OP don get supernatural help once, comon wisdom demands he pursues knowledge in that path......atleast God don still help am, he now knows the direction to focus on in his pursuit towards accounting expertise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos / When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again / 5K: How Will Federal Government Capture Data Of All Unemployed Youths?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.