Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job (19786 Views)

What Happened After I Removed The Lies From My CV / What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki / Dedicated Muslims (HND/BSC) Needed In Lagos For Customer Care/inventory Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by emorse(m): 10:59am On Sep 12, 2023
blahc007:

😂😂😂
I understand your point.

But understand me from this point...

There is a way I have understood God to work, I studied it in the scriptures, and I have seen it practically....

The supernatural can happen for you now, e no mean say e sopoz happen again...

During the Exodus of The Israelites, Because they couldn't engage in farming activities while they where in the wilderness, Manner and meat was given to them...(the supernatural)

The same scripture recorded that, immediately they entered the promised land, Manna ceased and they farmed and reap from the land the same year..

I have seen God show up for me in that same way....and I have been spiritualy intelligent enough to know that this is God telling me to sit up and work..

When I was managing my pastors Environmental services company, we got a government contract without proper certifications and documents.....(no single bribe was paid before or after...and we still didn't have a special somebody at the top)...

Companies better prepared than us had there quotations there...but we secured it.

Immediately after we successfuly executed that job, we didn't wait for God to tell us that we should make moves to gather those documents..

We used almost 60% of the profit to pursue those documents and certifications.... because we understood that this one is strictly the supernatural at work here because we had no other help.
It is foolishness to sit and lazy around waiting for the same.manner to fall again..

So, it's a wisdom thing sha

As the OP don get supernatural help once, comon wisdom demands he pursues knowledge in that path......atleast God don still help am, he now knows the direction to focus on in his pursuit towards accounting expertise.

@ the bolded:
Point made. Case dismissed!

Nice sharing opinions with you bro. E dey hard to see person to gist with without insults for this Nairaland.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by blahc007: 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2023
emorse:

@ the bolded:
Point made. Case dismissed!

Nice sharing opinions with you bro. E dey hard to see person to gist with without insults for this Nairaland.

Cheers!
Cheers man!
One plate of catfish pepper soup for you, with your fav. drink
Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by MrsTblooms: 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2023
boltwings:
No, m on something else now but what happened to me during that job has always been in my mind almost daily
Okay
Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by Godmind2022(m): 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
Yankiss:
Sure. There are too many for this space. A summary of one or two would suffice. When I lost my dad, I became the Regent to the vacant throne as he was a king. I was young. Ambitious chiefs saw me as vulnerable and easily dispensable. I had nothing. The chiefs surrounding me were pliable and easily betrayed me because they felt I was very vulnerable to the array of strong forces lined against me. God took over. I found courage I didn't know I had. Each time there was an oncoming challenge, God showed me everything in a vision. The weaknesses of the fomenters and how to overcome them. If I had no money, enough money to solve all issues came my way inexplicably. Thus, I found myself winning unprecedented battles for which no one gave me a single chance. If I give a blow by blow account, you would be really shocked. When I was young and read how God intervened among the Israelites, I thought it was fairy tales. Now, I know better!! God is real and works for good for them who place their trust in Him.

Thanks for sharing this. God bless you real good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by michigang: 3:22pm On Feb 21
boltwings:
focus on inventory management soft and apply for bigger inventory pay jobs
hi, I got an offer for the role of inventory officer at a supermarket. I have no experience but I've been placed as a prospect. What do you think? The job is Mon to Sunday, six days a week including weekends and holidays
Re: What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job by boltwings: 7:58pm On Feb 21
michigang:
hi, I got an offer for the role of inventory officer at a supermarket. I have no experience but I've been placed as a prospect. What do you think? The job is Mon to Sunday, six days a week including weekends and holidays
take the job o and be looking for a better paid one. country hard. but hope its a shift job though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again / Massive Vacancies At FHI 360: Apply Now!!! / A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.