Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. (34606 Views)

An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego / I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! / Bruised Penis After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by gassbee: 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2023
Only gay men or guys dat find it difficult to get it up wil resist just juicy offer
Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by winner37(m): 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2023
OvertheTop:

Despite Using Protection?? shocked

Am not always friendly with condom and secondly I love going multiple time before day breaks so might roun out of condom ...

STDS is real oo

1 Like

Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by skales67(m): 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
dkidd:

Well who am I to judge when I do it for free but sucking another man's legally married wife.

Do u suck and fvck or na only suck u dey do these women.

Most of them book me for only "plate washing"....some massage...

But some get so turned on after the washing of plate and say I should finish up with knack but majority na suck cos the thing is that they can get any man they want to lay them but you see that sucking...no be every guy fit do am.

Try change ur hustle sha. How can u be eating pussy for a living... Nor go let ur jaw hang one day grin

Like I said, it's a side hustle.

I am an electrical engineer and ICT consultant by profession but where you wan see work?

Good thing is that when I meet these women, some of them after asking what I do for a living will connect me to some jobs so I won't stop anytime soon.

And thanks...my jaw no go hang. That's why I decline yoruba clients because of that their magun stuff (although no married Yoruba lady has booked me before) only a single one.

1 Like

Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by Goodnigga: 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
Reminderz:
When a man has become sexually disciplined, he becomes dangerous... manipulations will rarely work on him, traps will hardly bring him down... When this has manifested, the women in his life realises that he has indeed become powerful and they will have to do more and bring more to the table to impress him... and in other sense, since he's not controlled by his sex, he's a master of his own self... and that would be quite intimidating to them...

you emanate the aura of abundance mentality... women enjoy sex more than men, but men are more drawn towards the act because of how we are wired and programmed... until you've reprogrammed yourself, you'll forever be slave to your sexual desires... this is why, only weak men and simps are easily controlled and destroyed by sex or anything related with sex... men who see sex as nothing, will never be moved to fvck anything on skirt.... since the men are always used to being initiating the act, the women have weaponized this and make men do the unthinkable just to have sex with them... kudos to weak men and simps once again... once you become powerful in the game and build your value, you'll realise women will kill themselves for your attention and to have sex with you...

I was almost raped by the women I was with when I didn't want to have sex with them... in fact, they did all they could to make me want it, but I didn't fall... was I hørny and extremely hard? fvck yes! they could see it.. but I taught them a valuable lesson and my worth grew more in their eyes... you know the kind of situation when you're looking at a delicious meal right in front of you but can't have a taste of it? exactly!
Nice post
Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by kenedyx: 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
iLegendd:
You don't need to call him kiddy. A man who got hard, yet didn't succumb has more power than a man who wasn't hard in the first place.

If I tell you not to imagine a dog, immediately, picture of a dog will appear to you.

As long as you're young and energetic human, you can't escape sexual arousal (it's natural and it's healthy). The only power you have is to control it and that's what he did.

There are levels to this shit bro.. there are boys that get an erection just seeing cleavage and big bum and there are men that don't even get aroused by fore play.

He should know his strength and avoid getting into compromising situations in the first place.

1 Like

Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by Stanleyorlando: 8:02am On Sep 12, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Lol.....

So if my pricck...no gree stand if girl come my house because of sugar..I fit lie say I refused to sleep with her to bruise her Ego..

Smooth

Crazy guy
Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by Chigold101(m): 8:07am On Sep 12, 2023
MikeofKd:

I’m proud of myself already. Answer the question
Oga she doesn't have any evil intentions.
Any woman whatsoever would hate you for rejecting her sexual advance.
Because it took her probably months to sum up the courage to make those advances.
So that's natural with women.
This is probably your first experience that's why you think she is evil. Some of us have seen it countless of times.

2 Likes

Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by Badmashii(m): 9:00am On Sep 12, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

1. It's either you're a SIMP, that you feel worthless to receive a direct greenlight from a babe. May be it was so strange and you couldn't control it.

2. Even though sex is powerful, people like Davido, Tuface, Don Jazzy, & co have slept with different kind of girls, different colour but their life kept on going higher.

3. Some girls' horniness can make them go for anything. So you might not even be her choice but just because she's plainly Stewpid based on hornie level.

All in All, The Both of You Are Rigidly Stewpid

Don't forget,you are also STEWPID

1 Like

Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by Dminister(m): 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2023
AfDapone:

How do you grease a hole, can you describe to us pls? smiley smiley smiley

When you put your agba inside coochie after some minutes you will come oil and grease inside the coochie
Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2023
MikeofKd:
I had this girl visit me some weeks back, we are long time friends. She came and we gisted and vibed but at some point she started giving me massive and heavy sexual green lights.

I did like I didn’t understand any of those her sexual tactics until she grew tired and left lol. I realized after dat day she ignored my messages and calls. Not surprised.

In As much as I love sex ,I’m also very cautious of who I sleep with , some women would destroy your whole life through sex , dis one isn’t Nigerian movie it’s ducking real . If you share your body with just any woman as a man then your seriously doomed.

Cause normally why would a woman be pissed dat I refused to sleep with her , if she didn’t have diabolic motives ? It’s crushed her ego and she felt bad. Her seduction couldn’t work on me lol cause I sensed her evil intentions.

So ladies why do y’all get mad when a man refuses to sleep with you ?? I mean u should be happy u meet such kinda men cause they are usually very rare, but y’all get mad instead why

File Photo (for illustration)

A man who has control over himself can easily control others.

2 Likes

Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by Vintage9999: 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2023
How did you know she had evil intentions. I'll like to know so I can apply it to my dealings
Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by MikeofKd(m): 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2023
Chigold101:

Oga she doesn't have any evil intentions.
Any woman whatsoever would hate you for rejecting her sexual advance.
Because it took her probably months to sum up the courage to make those advances.
So that's natural with women.
This is probably your first experience that's why you think she is evil. Some of us have seen it countless of times.

She had evil intentions , not everything has to be said online , dem no born me yesterday. I’m spiritually gifted to an extent to know the dirty ones.
Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by NexLoaded: 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2023
So we should clap for you, init?
Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by Multiversed: 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2023
isabi2lof:
I'm looking for such a man

I am here.

Don't look too far.
Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by isabi2lof: 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
Multiversed:

I am here.

Don't look too far.

This is NL forum , the hate on women here is too much , .

Sometimes, I just wonder how they relate with their families and friends outside there undecided
Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by Multiversed: 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2023
isabi2lof:

This is NL forum , the hate on women here is too much , .

Sometimes, I just wonder how they relate with their families and friends outside there undecided

It's just a Phase dearie.

I believe they will outgrow it.

Besides there are good and matured men on here. Just that they like to observe from the background.
Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by isabi2lof: 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
Multiversed:

It's just a Phase dearie.

I believe they will outgrow it.

Better for them cheesy
Re: I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. by Shakur94(m): 4:14am On Sep 23, 2023
ilegendd please can I have your contact either the email or phone number I need you to put me through on Amazon book publishing most especially through AI tools 08036278114 kayodeomoniyi332@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online / Sickle Cell: Should I Lie To Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.