Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators (32738 Views)

Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement / All 3 Senators From Benue Dump Governor Ortom, Endorse Atiku / Umahi’s Defection: PDP Suspends 3 Senators, 5 Lawmakers, Others In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators by Armaggedon: 11:39am On Sep 11, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
go and sit down my friend... You, pityobi and Ipob miscreants will still end up in shame... If you doubt me let's place a bet ... Failure equal to Ipob raised to power pityobi...
who is this 🐖 pig?

2 Likes

Re: PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators by JuanDeDios: 11:39am On Sep 11, 2023
Programmer47:

Na constitution write am bros but since them don decide to interpret am the way dem like then sure, let's update our constitution to read 37 states. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander
Which constitution? 25% of Abuja indeed. Next presidential candidates should focus on Abuja and ignore other states. When a group of people decide they can't read basic English and understand but will rather go a for LAUGHABLE interpretation that no court anywhere in the world will agree with, it's called mass hysteria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators by legitnow1: 11:40am On Sep 11, 2023
TINUBU AND YORUBA WILL REST, WHEN THIS THING BREWING TURN TO FULL BLOWN WAR.

NOW, PRICK AND BODY THEY SWEET THEM, IT IS LIKE A JOKE OR GAME.

REAL PEOPLE ARE HOLDING SERIOUS ANGER, READY TO BURST.

9 Likes

Re: PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators by KanwuliaExtra: 11:40am On Sep 11, 2023
Wonderful!!!!

THE 37TH STATE OF NIGERIA LOADING. . . . .No special status remember? grin
The 36 states are not special. . .so diafore. . . . Elections cannot make FCT a STATE without a gpvernor, senators, house of reps and local governments. Game on!

I SAY: WE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!

Useeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeless CUNTry. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators by southsouthking(m): 11:41am On Sep 11, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Its shows many lack intelligence on Abuja.
Its Federal capital Territory, the President is Federal so he more like their Prime minister or governor , a governor can't be with President there, that why they have Wicked Wike (FCT MINISTER)

2023 Election has made people jus to read Law h constitution & ended up not to know how to Interprete its literal meaning.

And Washington DC has a governor.
Continue.

3 Likes

Re: PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators by killsmith(f): 11:41am On Sep 11, 2023
legitnow1:
ABUJA WILL NEED STATE ASSEMBLY, BECAUSE NOBODY VOTED WIKE.

HOUSE OF REPS MEMBERS.

If Abuja is a state like others, then they should be allowed to elect a leader. Wike should not be forced on them.

4 Likes

Re: PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators by firearcher: 11:41am On Sep 11, 2023
So if I said someone is like a father or brother to me and I accord him certain privileges I give to my parent or siblings, does that make him my parent or sibling?

Abuja is the FCT and not a state. That it enjoys certain limited privileges in some areas does not make it a state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators by Monday60655(m): 11:41am On Sep 11, 2023
Very correct. I don't know why the so called judicially twist twist the whole thing to pass judgement instead of justice.

2 Likes

Re: PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators by Programmer47: 11:41am On Sep 11, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
go and sit down my friend... You, pityobi and Ipob miscreants will still end up in shame... If you doubt me let's place a bet ... Failure equal to Ipob raised to power pityobi...

This is all the brainless mob knows how to do. Please keep engaging them rationally, they have nothing else to give. The narratives they wish to push requires than you get down dirty with them. The minute you don't, the veil becomes clearer to see. Stay woke folks
Re: PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:42am On Sep 11, 2023
ElSudani:
The original inhabitants of the FCT were relocated. So, who are these indigenes?

Na ipob now since everything is ipob

1 Like

Re: PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators by Atlantis585: 11:42am On Sep 11, 2023
Very good. Let’s see how the useless ojoro judiciary will respond and tell them they are not qualified because Abuja is not a state.

Useless set of judiciary people with no conscience.

2 Likes

Re: PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators by Princedapace(m): 11:42am On Sep 11, 2023
Ezewuzie01:
Sounds like propaganda until the case is actually instituted. FCT residents don't have two heads to be hold veto power over other citizens of Nigeria. Their case will be thrown out. All the justices of the appeal and supreme courts are indigenes of certain states and you can take it to the bank that none of them will ever accept the wrong interpretation that voters in their own states are inferior to FCT residents.

They Abuja should be allowed to elect their own governors instead of appointing a minister for them who can be from any state.
Re: PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators by Gentlelox: 11:42am On Sep 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Another hearsay from Bala.
Bala is disorganized.
😁
seun ban this boy that is spamming all front page... I no longer visit Nairaland like before because of boys like this.
Re: PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators by casualobserver: 11:42am On Sep 11, 2023
ElSudani:
The original inhabitants of the FCT were relocated. So, who are these indigenes?

Thank you o!

1 Like

Re: PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators by legitnow1: 11:43am On Sep 11, 2023
killsmith:

If Abuja is a state like others, then they should be allowed to elect a leader. Wike should not be forced on them.

YES, THEY ARE NOW DEMANDING FULL RIGHT TO ELECT GOVERNOR.

TINUBU COME TO STEAL, KILL AND DESTROY

HE IS A DESTTOYER.

FIRST THING HIS FCT MINISTER WANT TO DO IS DESTROY PROPERTIES AND LIVES IN FCT.

John 10:10 NIV - The thief comes only to steal and kill

Bible Gateway
https://www.biblegateway.com › passage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators by Programmer47: 11:43am On Sep 11, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Which constitution? 25% of Abuja indeed. Next presidential candidates should focus on Abuja and ignore other states. When a group of people decide they can't read basic English and understand but will rather go a for LAUGHABLE interpretation that no court anywhere in the world will agree with, it's called mass hysteria.

Oga it is in your constitution. I don't expect much sha. The same set of people that swore Buhari was the best thing after sliced bread have all turned amnesiac. So there is absolutely nothing an Apc member will say that I will take seriously

1 Like

Re: PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators by LordIsaac(m): 11:44am On Sep 11, 2023
ElSudani:
Obidients! grin
Re: PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators by MrDoGood(m): 11:45am On Sep 11, 2023
ElSudani:

Where you relocate them to?

Do you live in Abuja? Have you been here?
What do you know about Abuja?
Re: PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators by legitnow1: 11:45am On Sep 11, 2023
THEY WILL PUSH THE COUNTRY TO BREAKING POINT AND BREAK IT.

THEN, U WILL SEE HIM, HEAD TO RETIREMENT TO REST.

1 Like

Re: PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:46am On Sep 11, 2023
famology:
No be to run go court oooo. Ask Obi and Atiku.

Since una wan scata d country mak everybody act like mad man now.. no be justice rule say Abuja no get any special treatment?
Re: PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators by Monday60655(m): 11:46am On Sep 11, 2023
HarryGleb:
Way to go. Since Abuja doesn't have any special status then they should have what other states have. Those injustices have set a bad precedent.

Exactly
Re: PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators by ElSudani: 11:47am On Sep 11, 2023
Frizz001:
Relocated to where? Outside Abuja? Were they thrown out of Abuja or they no longer exist? Was there an indigene-merger with other states?

Yes actually, they were relocated to towns in Niger and Nassarawa states.
Re: PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators by legitnow1: 11:47am On Sep 11, 2023
JUST GO ON YOUTUBE, SINCE TINUBU ENTER ASO ROCK, COMPLAIN AND CONDEMNATION, FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD AND OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES.

MANY OF U HAVE SEEN THEM.

NEW PERSON EVERYDAY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw8ujtf74cs
Re: PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators by JuanDeDios: 11:48am On Sep 11, 2023
Programmer47:

Oga it is in your constitution. I don't expect much sha. The same set of people that swore Buhari was the best thing after sliced bread have all turned amnesiac. So there is absolutely nothing an Apc member will say that I will take seriously
Who is an APC member? And who gives a damn about Buhari? CS has eluded you people. Go on reading into the Constitution what it doesn't say. In fact, go on and write a new constitution that if a candidate doesn't win Abuja or get a certain number of votes there, his opponent should be sworn in.
Re: PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators by ElSudani: 11:48am On Sep 11, 2023
MrDoGood:

Where you relocate them to?

Do you live in Abuja? Have you been here?
What do you know about Abuja?

Don't argue blindly, just follow the facts. It will make you feel better.
Re: PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators by PrinceOfLagos: 11:49am On Sep 11, 2023
9jatriot:
4 or 8 is a long term to keep displaying this type of mental disorder.

Obi and his dient people should know that 2023 election is not the first in this country and will not be the last. In every election, there will always be a winner and couple of losers.
Oh, I thought you Tinubu supporters said that only Igbos gave Peter Obi over 6million votes ?

Una no get shame . It is you people that will set this country on fire eventually and when it happens, some of you will be made to pay the ultimate price.

2 Likes

Re: PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators by casualobserver: 11:49am On Sep 11, 2023
jcross19:
lol since they don't have governor, 1 senator instead of 3 but no house rep while other states have their governors and their legislative they should not seek redress in court of law ? Bias has finished your brain!

There is nothing like FCT indigene anymore, they can’t eat their cake and have it they were relocated and compensated in order that the FCT could be created. By law there is nothing like an FCT indigene, they’ve been bought out and settled long ago.

It is like traditional rulers claiming sovereignty. The British had overthrown them and they have lost their kingdoms, that they are still recognized for sentimental and cultural reasons does not mean they have any Kingdoms or can start claiming rights to kingdoms. There is no mention of traditional rulers in the constitution because they don’t exist in the eyes of federal law It is only states that recognize them again for cultural sentiment and administrative reasons. Same with FCT indigenes.

2 Likes

Re: PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators by Samogloby: 11:49am On Sep 11, 2023
Very good! I said it earlier that Abuja indigen will sue FCT minister, anything documents signed by FCT minister will be declare null and void
Re: PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators by Brownemeka: 11:49am On Sep 11, 2023
Re: PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators by PrinceOfLagos: 11:49am On Sep 11, 2023
legitnow1:
THEY WILL PUSH THE COUNTRY TO BREAKING POINT AND BREAK IT.

THEN, U WILL SEE HIM, HEAD TO RETIREMENT TO REST.
His retirement will be perpetual this time

Those Tinubu supporters should keep pushing him to his dooms day

1 Like

Re: PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators by DaTruths: 11:50am On Sep 11, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
who ask u to cry for them...?? Bwala just tweeted nonsense.. PDP LP should unite for 2027 rather than this rubbish they're chasing

I'm not crying for them na, i was just trying to make a point.

PDP and labor party uniting in 2027 without Atiku stepping down won't work.
Re: PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators by ElSudani: 11:50am On Sep 11, 2023
Dshocker:

In all honesty, igbos have the highest number of population in Lagos, after they have virtually bought most of the lands from the indigenes, but Lagos still belongs to the Yorubas indigene, whether they are around or not.

Off point, I can care less about what you bought or what you didn't buy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com / "Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali / FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.