Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake (44623 Views)

Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity / 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles / Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by jeeqaa7(m): 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
Does this really happen?
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by BigBlackPreek(m): 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
Wahala dey ooo
God help us in this country oh
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
Is this even possible? grin grin grin
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by jojothaiv(m): 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
I kik
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by duro4chang(m): 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2023
O tilo
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Olawade24: 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2023
This got me grin hard, that I mistakely threw away my plate of rice in the restuarant am currently eating.

“What he saw was smaller than a grain of rice and there were no testicles too,”

Naija na cruise, I swear!!! grin angry grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by AmazingELixir: 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2023
grin
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Barres(m): 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
Calabar my Calabar😹😹
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Originalsly: 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
Hmmm ... unbelievable how soooo many people are soooo gullible. The man joystick and testicle missing after the handshake.... did he even have joystick and testicles? ... was the man on display for all to see?... no photos no videos?... man taken to Police and released... his parts magically reappeared? I'm sure if investigated the man knows the handshakes and probably owes them money.
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by talented321: 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2023
Are u okay this morning?..
IconicR:
Wouldn't it be very funny to see a penisless man
If you have pictures please show me
if u are serious come to delta asaba and have the pictures..
I have seen a man pocket somebody penis inside sack bag...
The one that reduce one time they know theirselves quickly.. While the one that reduce from 5ins to 3ins they don't realize quickly... Smh... Indomie&akamu and weed...

2 Likes

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by yommen: 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2023
illicit:
Is this thing real?

Very real. I once saw a scenario Iive. But the guy whose penis was taken shouted. People instantly gathered and told him to open his trousers. As he was trying to open trousers, the culprit guy touched him again and he shouted that the thing has come back. That was how the criminal guy was boasting that nothing happened. He just suddenly excused them and mounted a bike already waiting for him.

3 Likes

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by AmazingELixir: 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2023
grin

Na wao oo....Op where is the picture of the missing thing nau?
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by ume(m): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:
noo you must dedicate any useless song to the man
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by slam7000(m): 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2023
talented321:
A trial will convince u, don't be a victim before u believe.. Juju dey and they are very strong in times to do evil..

You are gullible and superstitious.

That’s nonsense. People have been harmed and nearly killed because one mentally unstable person who thinks like you raised alarm and accused an innocent person of ‘stealing’ his manhood.
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by adecz: 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2023
Since the past over 💯 years that we
have been hearing of this disappearing blokkos stories, we have never seen a
live picture of any victims private area to
see say na true say balls 🍒& cucumber🥒
disappear true, true 🤔🤔🤔
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by DaddyCoool: 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
Timoleon:
Always a fake story.

Backwards neighborhoods like these, you can hurt your rival by raising false alarms based in superstitions. Dumb heads will spring into mob action and lynch the person. If taking a person’s dickk is possible by touch, we’d all be dickless. Our markets are crowded, you can’t use public transport with being touched. A ‘dickk stealer’ would easily sit in between two men in our buses and get off without any suspicions. Alas it’s just superstition, everyone gets home with their dickks every freaking day.

The police must arrest the person raising the false alarm and catch scapegoats amongst the mob that tortured the man.

slam7000:

That’s nonsense. People have been harmed and nearly killed because one mentally unstable person who thinks like you raised alarm and accused an innocent person of ‘stealing’ his manhood.

Well, no one knows the extent of what is possible in our universe. If it is totally impossible why has such scenarios arisen for centuries
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
izonborn098:
Handshake of people penis missing..

Is it possible?
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by dontrulee: 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2023
I used to think that stuffs like this is fake until it happened to a family friend of mine and I saw it with my two eyes.

Juju dey o, no reason am. grin grin

Many people like myself wouldn't believe until they experience it personally
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by occfx: 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by talented321: 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
slam7000:

this indomie kids...
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by dontrulee: 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
Samantha124:
Is this even possible? grin grin grin

Very possible
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by DaddyCoool: 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2023
dontrulee:
I used to think that stuffs like this is fake until it happened to a family friend of mine and I saw it with my two eyes.

Juju dey o, no reason am. grin grin

Many people like myself wouldn't believe until they experience it personally

Why didn't you take a photo or video and have it go viral?
LIAR!

2 Likes

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by cjudy(m): 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2023
illicit:
Is this thing real?
Very real. I don see one 1994 or 1995 then.

1 Like

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by cjudy(m): 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
adecz:

Since the past over 💯 years that we
have been hearing of this disappearing blokkos stories, we have never seen a
live picture of any victims private area to
see say na true say balls 🍒& cucumber🥒
disappear true, true 🤔🤔🤔

You think the person will allow you to take the picture or even open down his shot?
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Ray07(m): 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
Them don start to the steal lollipop again grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2023
So how will he urinate? grin grin grin
dontrulee:

Very possible
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Icebreeze(m): 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2023
Welcome to 9ja a place where everything is possible.
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by kokoA(m): 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2023
Let's see the before and after pictures of the "missing penizz".
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by EniHolar(f): 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2023
Is this thing real? grin grin grin
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Ray07(m): 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2023
Olawade24:
This got me grin hard, that I mistakely throw away my plate of rice in the restuarant am currently eating.

“What he saw was smaller than a grain of rice and there were no testicles too,”

Naija na cruise, I swear!!! grin angry grin

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Shimran(m): 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2023
Timoleon:
Always a fake story.

Backwards neighborhoods like these, you can hurt your rival by raising false alarms based in superstitions. Dumb heads will spring into mob action and lynch the person. If taking a person’s dickk is possible by touch, we’d all be dickless. Our markets are crowded, you can’t use public transport with being touched. A ‘dickk stealer’ would easily sit in between two men in our buses and get off without any suspicions. Alas it’s just superstition, everyone gets home with their dickks every freaking day.

The police must arrest the person raising the false alarm and catch scapegoats amongst the mob that tortured the man.

Man this is real. A month back it happens to my neighbor with just a phone call. His private parts shrinks in. Real it does happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Robber Misses Way After Operation In Lagos, Arrested (pictured) / Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) / Man Who Robbed A Woman In Port-Harcourt Caught (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.