Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake (44634 Views)

Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity / 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles / Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by HAD3S(m): 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2023
NairaLanders would always have doubts. Well it's real and it happened in my presence. While we were still young, I came outside to buy something and there's this Ustaz or Alfa who works as the security to the house directly opposite our house. His early morning prayers was our alarm as children because he comes to the street and call for prayers. That fateful day, a young man just finished urinating under the masquerade trees by the fence of the house. I saw the guy urinating only to go and ask the mallam for direction and discovered that his penis was gone. The guy scream and trust now, people came out and when he was asked, the guy comot shame for body show his dick, na so the place was empty. After questioning and trust Naija guys now, with few slaps na so mallam confess. They asked him to return it to the man which he did but the guy screamed again that that's not his own ooooo. Na so mallam collect another slap again. He did his incantation and returned the guys dick to him. Na so big guy start dey run dey go..... Guys, it happens. I have seen it
zangaozanga:
I have always heard of this but have never actually seen anyone without their dicky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by DanAugust2021: 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
I thought since pics were attached, I would for once, see and confirm that the parts had actually been taken, but alas, it's the same old story without picture proof.
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Shimran(m): 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2023
Timoleon:
You mentioned me first. My original post mentioned no one. If you simply typed away, I wouldn’t bother mentioning you as I have not mentioned others who simply gave their opinions or ‘shared their experience’. If you mention someone, expect a conversation which includes asking and answering questions to reach an agreeable conclusion. SHALOM

The questions too much embarassed
I based in Nasarawa Eggon, this incidence was like pandemic. I still got a clip where one of the perpetrators was caught. I can share it with you if you are interested 😊
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by SaLongs1(m): 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2023
talented321:
A trial will convince u, don't be a victim before u believe.. Juju dey and they are very strong in times to do evil..
Goan sit down.
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by ReubenE(m): 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2023
IconicR:
Is this missing of penis real story?
Like how will it miss, will that place just be plane, I don't understand

That thing is fake, at least from one experience in Delta State several years ago.
This time, it was a young guy that accused a girl of stealing his penis.
We later got to discover that he was fed with Marijuana laced bean meal, his first time of consuming the lethal herb.
When he was checked, the penis was there but looking a bit smaller. Of course penis shrink when it is resting.

We still mock him with the incident whenever we all meet around Christmas holidays.

All the ones you read on the internet are always claims claims, they never show it to anybody to prove the place is empty

1 Like

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by blackslayer: 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
illicit:
Is this thing real?

There are dark powers in this world! Just because you don't delve into such doesn't mean it doesn't exist and there are people that are walking amongst us that are deeply into it!. The metaphysical!
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by complexstuffs(m): 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
Icebreeze:

Well the thing is that the part with still be there with the man.
But he won't be able to perform his duty as a man in the room.
He can only pee with it and nothing much.
He will be like a castrated being.

Na lie abeg..

The part will be there and able to function properly except if the man already had underlying health challenges.
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by dontrulee: 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2023
DaddyCoool:

But there were cell phones and people love taking videos of such and putting them online. There'd have been hundreds of them by now

Like I said earlier on, if I didn't see such with my physical eyes, I wouldn't believe such things happen. So I don't blame you if you don't believe grin grin
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Timoleon(m): 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2023
Shimran:

The questions too much embarassed
I based in Nasarawa Eggon, this incidence was like pandemic. I still got a clip where one of the perpetrators was caught. I can share it with you if you are interested 😊
video of the accused does no help really. A video of the missing dick at least while it was missing and what it looked like when it was returned will aid us more

1 Like

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by spencekat(m): 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2023
ivolt:

You don't get my point.

100% of the mob have mobile phones with camera and recording app.
Yet, they prefer to tell stories than present evidence of disappeared penis.
cheesy grin
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by DaddyCoool: 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2023
dontrulee:

Like I said earlier on, if I didn't see such with my physical eyes, I wouldn't believe such things happen. So I don't blame you if you don't believe grin grin

And like I said b4 u r lying. You didn't see a man with nothing down there when you were 11!
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Coronavirus1: 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2023
[quote author=izonborn098 post=125720185]Handshake of people penis missing..
Many immatured people on this forum...
ALL THE MEN SAYING IT'S FAKE SHOULD GET THE EXPERIENCE ONE DAY...[/quote
My brotherit's fake in 1984 my friend cried out that his pennis has been taken away he naked before everyone the dick was small because of shock we took him to olosho hotel then the name is cool breeze hotel immediately he entered the room with the woman his dick restored very fast so ever since then I refused to believe any stories of dick disappearance the guy is still alive till today with children this live story happens in Benin city old sapele Road.

1 Like

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by dontrulee: 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2023
DaddyCoool:

And like I said b4 u r lying. You didn't see a man with nothing down there when you were 11!

No need arguing with you.
If you don't believe, fine.
I know what I saw, abi are you me ni? grin grin
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by DaddyCoool: 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2023
Timoleon:
video of the accused does no help really. A video of the missing dick at least while it was missing and what it looked like when it was returned will aid us more

You guys just be tempting bloggers. We will soon be inundated with complete videos of of how dick was stolen and men with nothing down there!😁
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by ivolt: 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2023
DaddyCoool:

You guys just be tempting bloggers. We will soon be inundated with complete videos of of how dick was stolen and men with nothing down there!😁
Soon?
You will wait for a very long time!
There is a reason they always focus their camera on the accused and not the victim.
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by ivolt: 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
Timoleon:
Such video will never produced to avoid destroying the myth.

1 Like

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Fireboy02: 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
IconicR:
Wouldn't it be very funny to see a penisless man
If you have pictures please show me
Hahaha

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by DaddyCoool: 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2023
dontrulee:

No need arguing with you.
If you don't believe, fine.
I know what I saw, abi are you me ni? grin grin

I don't have to be you.
I know human psychology😎
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by DaddyCoool: 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2023
ivolt:

Soon?
You will wait for a very long time!
There is a reason they always focus their camera on the accused and not the victim.

You missed the quip: bloggers will manufacture the videos complete with man before and after dickson was returned! The only tip-off will be that they'd be following the guy with camera b4 his dick gets stolen😆
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by DaddyCoool: 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
IconicR:
Wouldn't it be very funny to see a penisless man
If you have pictures please show me

In this day of AI? That'd be the easiest thing for bloggers to manufacture!😆
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2023
DaddyCoool:

In this day of AI? That'd be the easiest thing for bloggers to manufacture!😆
help me with it if you can
I want to see it
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by dontrulee: 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
DaddyCoool:

I don't have to be you.
I know human psychology😎

Okay, keep your knowledge to yourself.
I'm not asking you to believe me, that's your choice.
But man, I definitely know what I saw with my two eyes.
If you don't believe, move on Man. grin grin
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Shimran(m): 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2023
Timoleon:

You are right!
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by DaddyCoool: 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2023
IconicR:
help me with it if you can
I want to see it

Just wait a couple weeks. I'm sure bloggers are reading this and getting ideas😎
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
DaddyCoool:

Just wait a couple weeks. I'm sure bloggers are reading this and getting ideas😎
I may not come across it
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by DaddyCoool: 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2023
dontrulee:

Okay, keep your knowledge to yourself.
I'm not asking you to believe me, that's your choice.
But man, I definitely know what I saw with my two eyes.
If you don't believe, move on Man. grin grin

At eleven years old, huh?
What do you see with your own two eyes in this video below, now you are much older?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m0BHrKpohA?si=OETLBR8xsSspF6pC

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by DaddyCoool: 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
IconicR:
I may not come across it

You definitely will. You that's online 24/7😁
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
DaddyCoool:

You definitely will. You that's online 24/7😁
How did you know I'm online 24/7
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by ellizy(m): 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2023
illicit:
Is this thing real?
UNSUK student van explain this better
I don't shake hands with unknown person around Abuja and Nasarawa after the several incident of missing Penis in the school premises..
My penis is me, me is my penis

1 Like

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2023
Let's say you're the wife and you only want your man to be aroused when he's only with you, but not feel anything when he's with other ladies, can a woman use that same trick on the man? cheesy cheesy cheesy
tollyboy5:
cool
She was arrested, and the bros father was there at the station. So she firstly denied before later accepting to fix it. So they get a lodge for them i think and i don't know what transpired grin

Egbon just came and confirmed to everyone that it has been restored.
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by olaoye2008: 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2023
Na real something ooo.
I have witnessed it before.
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by lexy2014: 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) / Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) / Lagos Police Officer Releases Mother Who Stole Plantain; Gives Her N10k (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.