Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake (44621 Views)

Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity / 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles / Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Icebreeze(m): 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2023
Samantha124:
So how will he urinate? grin grin grin

Well the thing is that the part with still be there with the man.
But he won't be able to perform his duty as a man in the room.
He can only pee with it and nothing much.
He will be like a castrated being.

1 Like

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by layi(m): 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2023
We'll never see a picture of the forest turned desert. I hav heard this stuff since my childhood (about 40 yrs of existence) but i've never seen proof
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Mayeldah(m): 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
Pictures or videos or I don't believe it

If true, the person should help us shake Tinubu abeg cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by midehi2(f): 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
IconicR:
Is this missing of penis real story?
Like how will it miss, will that place just be plane, I don't understand
Go to Calabar, have a handshake, you experience it tongue

1 Like

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by mejetov422: 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2023
Don't know much about D vanishing. So no comment
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by garfield1: 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2023
smiobe:
This is outrageous

True oh.it is the new ritual done by yahoo boys,they no longer eat shit
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by ecolime(m): 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2023
TheFacelessMan:
shocked

A friend of mine said he witnessed a similar incident in Lagos.

When the genital snatcher was caught and beaten, he returned the victim's d*ck but gave him that of an albino grin

My friend is a notorious liar. So caveat emptor undecided
😃
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by tollyboy5(m): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
illicit:
Is this thing real?
grin grin grin I use to wonder until it happened to my padi big bro in lagos here. Na police facilitate the returning, na woman been collect am. She return am sha.
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by bigman001(m): 12:25pm On Sep 11, 2023
illicit:
Is this thing real?
Yes 100% real
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Babaken(m): 12:25pm On Sep 11, 2023
Things we hear during ember month in New Benin that year
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by elonize(m): 12:25pm On Sep 11, 2023
izonborn098:
Handshake of people penis missing..
no its not.its all these supernatural fanatics jor..
Till dey vanish ur penis bfor u go know say its real..dey ask question well well😂😂😂
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by tollyboy5(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
Samantha124:
So how will he urinate? grin grin grin
It will be there not that it will disappear. But no more sex lol.
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by MeNmyfamily: 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
DaddyCoool:

Why didn't you take a photo or video and have it go viral?
LIAR!

You still wouldn't believe, as long as you've set your mind not to believe in "superstitious nonsense".

You'd either call it a Photoshop, or say the victim was born that way.
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by asanausana91: 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2023
Black man and crazy thinking.
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by IamKizzbrown10(m): 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
Timoleon:
Always a fake story.

Backwards neighborhoods like these, you can hurt your rival by raising false alarms based in superstitions. Dumb heads will spring into mob action and lynch the person. If taking a person’s dickk is possible by touch, we’d all be dickless. Our markets are crowded, you can’t use public transport with being touched. A ‘dickk stealer’ would easily sit in between two men in our buses and get off without any suspicions. Alas it’s just superstition, everyone gets home with their dickks every freaking day.

The police must arrest the person raising the false alarm and catch scapegoats amongst the mob that tortured the man.

bro it real
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Emu4life(m): 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
IconicR:
Wouldn't it be very funny to see a penisless man
If you have pictures please show me
My own was taken recently but I am unable to upload pictures on Nairaland. I fit drop location make you come see reality for ABJ. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by soccerlite: 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
Timoleon:
Always a fake story.

Backwards neighborhoods like these, you can hurt your rival by raising false alarms based in superstitions. Dumb heads will spring into mob action and lynch the person. If taking a person’s dickk is possible by touch, we’d all be dickless. Our markets are crowded, you can’t use public transport with being touched. A ‘dickk stealer’ would easily sit in between two men in our buses and get off without any suspicions. Alas it’s just superstition, everyone gets home with their dickks every freaking day.

The police must arrest the person raising the false alarm and catch scapegoats amongst the mob that tortured the man.

It will good if a dick stealer encounter you

You live to tell the story
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2023
Oh! I see... I thought the penis and the testicles have completely disappeared... grin grin grin

But what if it's just erectile disfunction?
tollyboy5:

It will be there not that it will disappear. But no more sex lol.
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by CharleyBright(m): 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
IconicR:
Is this missing of penis real story?
Like how will it miss, will that place just be plane, I don't understand

You this young lady, you too like preek.
Any thread u hear preek you must land. Now u are already imagining all sorts of things about a preekless man and feeling sad.
Am sure u fit rape man as you dey so.
I pity your boyfriend.
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Babaken(m): 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
illicit:
Is this thing real?
I have witness where 6 Months pregnancy disappear in New Benin market the woman raised alarm trust my Benin brothers enough beating on the two guys wearing white garment right there they bring the pregnancy back after some months When lady gave birth to baby boy she came back to thank the women that braid hair and sale Bush meat that help her on that day. Things they happen
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
But the charm could be useful when used wisely...😂😂😂
Icebreeze:

Well the thing is that the part with still be there with the man.
But he won't be able to perform his duty as a man in the room.
He can only pee with it and nothing much.
He will be like a castrated being.

1 Like

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by seborrhic: 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
talented321:
A trial will convince u, don't be a victim before u believe.. Juju dey and they are very strong in times to do evil..
How does one live in a society with people like this still existing?
People that are better off being used as sacrifice for the gods and juju they believe in!
Tufiakwa for the black man!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by bigman001(m): 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2023
Timoleon:
Always a fake story.

If you know you know, it happened to my younger brother some 13 - 15 years ago in lagos state ebute metta to be precised, we caught the perpetrator and he confessed to it and returned it after several almighty slaps started raining on him. after he returned and i personally confirmed it has been returned we took my brother to a brothel to be sure its active. I use to doubt such before, but experience will surely humble you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Hardeybusy(m): 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
zangaozanga:
I have always heard of this but have never actually seen anyone without their dicky

1 Like

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Faposky95: 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
izonborn098:
Handshake of people penis missing..
Many immatured people on this forum...

Happened to our Assistant Dining Prefect back then during Interhouse Sports in KD....like 1990
Wat a scene......
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Ubanz: 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
Innocent man.
Calabar people too believe in witches.even a year old can be lynched for their so called witchcraft.
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by terabyte002: 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
[quote author=Timoleon post=125720268]Always a fake story.
Indomie Generation with little or no encounter with actual realities of life. Learn to leave serious issues with the elders and those who have experienced life beyond their fathers/Mothers care. May God Safe us from all evils./quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by izonborn098(m): 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2023
Faposky95:

Happened to our Assistant Dining Prefect back then during Interhouse Sports in KD....like 1990
Wat a scene......
i know it is real....
Re: Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake by Maga123: 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2023
Some people will just be taking things for granted.this incident happened to someone i know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Robber Misses Way After Operation In Lagos, Arrested (pictured) / Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.