Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well (39832 Views)

Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. / The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister / The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by ddeola: 1:40am On Sep 12, 2023
It's a big blow if a man's wife refuses him sex, how is he supposed to cope?
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by EndRape2(f): 2:26am On Sep 12, 2023
You are a stupid man, anyway you are saying this because your wife got pregamant immediately

Just imagine your wife saying she will leave ,when doctor says your sperm is low? What happens to together forever, at least you should have try to find solution together ? Some infertility cases are just minor cases, that can be resloved .

Thank God there are other ways to raise children

1.surrogate
2.IVf
3. Adoption

If a.man wife's can not give birth naturally the two of them can agree on what to do that will make them happy.

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by BALLOSKI: 3:08am On Sep 12, 2023
Zooposki:
How did the man do all you have in that picture here? She pushed him out. Though i'd understand her situation - she's depressed and might not find interest in anything. She's a Western woman and their own thinking is different, and she applied that and here we are.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by IDERAWOLE(m): 4:45am On Sep 12, 2023
Mille:
I came across this post on Reddit and it's triggering.

Anyone in the woman's shoe can say all manner of things.
Surely you didn't handle it well. You allowed the latest news from the diagnosis to take the better of you. It's very natural.

Unfortunately for you, you're asking for help too late. This is what you should have done the moment the news came.

Your husband will be highly frustrated knowing that the weakness is from you. What he was asking for is exactly what you might have demanded for too if he's the source of your inability to conceive.

Sorry, you broke down on hearing the news. You ought to have played the game of selflessness by asking him those offers he gave you. The truth is that you're selfish.

Having gotten to this low point, your next move is to calm down and see what he's going to do next, thereafter make your move. The worst scenario is to divorce and both of you move on.

You can still have a baby depending on your age now. Even at that, there's still life to live. A new partner is still ahead of you. Only drop your selfish attitude. Live for others and you'll be shocked how this life can be a field of fun.

You're not here just to have babies, but to touch lives. Real life begins from there.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by online4business: 5:03am On Sep 12, 2023
Mille:
Us f A so good in given drugs for just anything.

No wonder big pharma keep getting bigger.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by thesmallgod(m): 5:14am On Sep 12, 2023
Woman, I am so sorry for your problem but you made one big mistake. Your husband suggested for a way out which is surrogacy but you messed thing up by remaining rigid and loyal to your emotion. So what do you expect him to do?
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Myer(m): 5:25am On Sep 12, 2023
Pepperoniq:
Madame stop grieving and move on. She was the cause of her misfortune. Nonsense

She needs to come to terms with that and seek solution. Where doctors have concluded on her case is where God himself wants to intervene.
I pray she finds Grace and Mercy to be led to a faithful church.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by MadarasBlade(m): 6:08am On Sep 12, 2023
cococandy:
I guess for better or worse is only for her not for you

Abegi! Like women don't leave their broke and poor husbands who can't provide for their needs.

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Acidosis(m): 6:34am On Sep 12, 2023
It sent me into a pretty deep depression. My husband was wonderful throughout the entire thing, he gave me the space I needed to grieve and be sad.

A great husband.

After about 3 months he brought up getting a surrogate or adoption.

Great recommendation from a great husband. It is either surrogacy or nothing else. What do you want him to do?

I lost it, and during the argument I accused him of blaming me.

A woman who lacks understanding and wisdom.

A couple of days later he suggested I go to therapy. Which I did.

An enduring husband trying to manage the anger of a self-centered narcissist.

I was diagnosed with depression and put in medication. This severally impacted my libido. It's basically non existent.

Not your fault but you're a self-centred human. Your husband probably had it worse but managed to suppress his pains.

Sex between couples is not a "mood" or "libido" thing. It is a responsibility. If lack of appetite will not stop you from eating, then no excuse is permissible for denying one's partner. Denying your partner of his or her conjugal right is equal to cheating. The one who made the rule said so.

He eventually sat me down and explained his needs, I told him I understood but I can't give him sex or intimacy right now.

No, you don't understand. You were cheating on him.

It blew up into a huge fight, I accused him of caring more about sex, he said he cares about me but I cannot expect him to go without either. In anger he said "I might as well just find it somewhere else" and in anger I told him to go ahead.

Well, you never stated any timeline. How long did it take him to get sex elsewhere? 2 months? 4 months? 2 years? In 2 months, I'll probably curse him. But to have him wait till forever for ordinary sex because of depression is total m.a.dness.

That's where the distance between us got bad. He basically stopped trying and we pretty much stopped talking.

Oh yeah, he basically stopped trying and as a self-centered woman that you are, you never even tried in the first place. You made no attempt to initiate sex with him as per you are the prize that needs to be won all the time.

I eventually found out that he was having an affair. When I confronted him he didn't deny it but didn't seem remorseful about it either. I told him I wanted him out and he left. A couple of days later I was served with divorce papers.

Oh, well. You got what you wanted. He wasn't remorseful. Sad. You weren't even close to being remorseful or even ready to do one thing he asked for. Sad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by DenreleDave(m): 6:47am On Sep 12, 2023
OdefaGirl:

Stay one place 🙄

Are you lost?
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Risingsunn: 6:50am On Sep 12, 2023
That's the problem, these women feel they can misbehave, when time reach and their eye open, dem begin dey run katikati. It's too late jare.

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Dchampion65: 7:29am On Sep 12, 2023
DarkJeddi:
It's so easy to ask others to rejoice, when their problems is non of your business..

It may be hard, oh yes.
Transferring anger, become depress will not solve the problem as well. The Lord will comfort the comfortless.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Acidosis(m): 7:32am On Sep 12, 2023
Hambivert:
"What Do Women Really Want?"

A responsible, honest, caring, and faithful man that tolerates bad behaviour.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Dchampion65: 7:32am On Sep 12, 2023
maasoap:

Are you living under the rock or something? Because I don't understand what you meant by not every male or female will become a parent. There are so many ways one can become a parent these days, one just need to be open minded, informed and flexible/yielding. May be you have forgotten the word "adoption".

We are saying the same thing. If natural means of becoming a parent is not possible, try other means, adoption, surrogate, IVF. Read my comment again
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Acidosis(m): 7:34am On Sep 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
She is a narcissist for wanting her marriage to last even through the hardship of depression. Na wa oo! undecided

2. Hope those kids are yours by the way. undecided

Yeah, she wants her marriage to last by not wanting surrogacy, adoption, and sex three months after a doctor advised her.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by MOYOSPARKS(m): 8:13am On Sep 12, 2023
Manuelson665:
Madam tell us what really went wrong with your womb, hope ure not one of the Moyo Lawal kind that have wandered around during their youth... Your husband decision is right... He needs kids... Pls leave the union for those that are productive...

I just need to vent grin

I understand we are all entitled to our opinion. You have shared yours. However, i feel certain opinion are demoralizing. May Almighty God give you a better understanding of life.... May our children not go through some things some people go through. Let's learn to bridle our tongues pls.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by LordReed(m): 8:29am On Sep 12, 2023
Mille:

LoLz! How is this triggering? The person in question behaved badly so doesn't evoke much sympathy from me.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:49am On Sep 12, 2023
Sister ,their is a Man who have solutions to your problems(depression,emotional deprivation,marital misunderstanding,barreness .He has been in the business from the foundation of the world.He has taken care of cases ten times worse than these your cases.He even came into the world and was killed so that people like you can rejoice again.His name is Jesus Christ.
Look for those that know Him today,now to introduce Him to you.
As you behold this text,I by the Spirit of Christ command the spirit of heaviness to loose you now.Amen

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by efe21: 9:37am On Sep 12, 2023
EvangelistChuks:
Sister ,their is a Man who have solutions to your problems(depression,emotional deprivation,marital misunderstanding,barreness .He has been in the business from the foundation of the world.He has taken care of cases ten times worse than these your cases.He even came into the world and was killed so that people like you can rejoice again.His name is Jesus Christ.
Look for those that know Him today,now to introduce Him to you.
As you behold this text,I by the Spirit of Christ command the spirit of heaviness to loose you now.Amen
Amennnnnnnnn.

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Renianses(m): 9:41am On Sep 12, 2023
Download this message and listen, you will know why everything that happened has been happening. The mystery of deliverance part 1 to 4 by apostle Joshua selman
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Pinkyposh(f): 9:44am On Sep 12, 2023
Manuelson665:
Madam tell us what really went wrong with your womb, hope ure not one of the Moyo Lawal kind that have wandered around during their youth... Your husband decision is right... He needs kids... Pls leave the union for those that are productive...

I just need to vent grin
She has no reason to state it here, she must have discussed it with her doctor who told her it was her fault.
What she's asking for how she will get better and get back her husband, she's not asking for how she will get pregnant
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Ifebazz(m): 9:45am On Sep 12, 2023
How is one diagnosed of being depressed, like you don't know that you're depressed and need someone to tell you that?

Mille:
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Pinkyposh(f): 9:48am On Sep 12, 2023
nairalanda1:
Husband no dey understand that marriage is for better for worse .

Your wife dey undergo serious issues and the best way to deal with it is to get another woman pregnant?

Suppose it was the other way round? Suppose the woman was fertile and you were the one shooting blanks?

The man married because he wanted free punnami and the pride of being called a father. Not because he wanted to get married. I doubt he loved the woman.

Don't get married for the image

No the husband loved her and respected her, and allowed her to heal, but she frustrated him and caused him pains, making him to look elsewhere
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by ConfidentialDoc: 10:00am On Sep 12, 2023
Mille:

What is the cause of your secondary infertility ?

Get into it.

A closed mouth is a closed destiny
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by dettolgel: 10:12am On Sep 12, 2023
Mille:
The poster is definitely a narcissist who has a lot of self-love and doesn't care about other people's feelings.

The man waited 14 years. I'm glad my wife got pregnant at the first time of asking. If not, I'd have been out in less than two years.

Why are you quick with your fingers. Read the text again that is how you people fail exam you will turn around and blame others for your lack of understanding.

There is no where in that text it was stated that the man waited for 14 years. It only stated that they have been together for 14 years and that does not mean that they have been trying for that long. Some people get married and wait for some years before they start trying for kids.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by 1Sharon(f): 10:18am On Sep 12, 2023
Fertility issues can ruin a marriage sha
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by AdaAwka1: 10:47am On Sep 12, 2023
Mille:

You messed the whole thing up. You can't carry a child, you don't want another to carry for you, and you don't want to still give Yr husband sex, Wat den do you want. The man can't die also cos u want to.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Kobojunkie: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
Acidosis:
â–  Yeah, she wants her marriage to last by not wanting surrogacy, adoption, and sex three months after a doctor advised her.
She told you all this in that OP there? lipsrsealed
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by DarkJeddi(m): 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2023
Dchampion65:

It may be hard, oh yes.
Transferring anger, become depress will not solve the problem as well. The Lord will comfort the comfortless.
Like I said..

It's so easy to rationalize things,when you are not the one wearing the shoes..

You should try telling a childless couple not to get depressed,after 14 years of marriage..

LOL..
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Dchampion65: 5:32am On Sep 13, 2023
DarkJeddi:
Like I said..

It's so easy to rationalize things,when you are not the one wearing the shoes..

You should try telling a childless couple not to get depressed,after 14 years of marriage..

LOL..

What is your suggestions to those in the group.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by OvertheTop(m): 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2023
nairalanda1:
Husband no dey understand that marriage is for better for worse .

Your wife dey undergo serious issues and the best way to deal with it is to get another woman pregnant?

Suppose it was the other way round? Suppose the woman was fertile and you were the one shooting blanks?

The man married because he wanted free punnami and the pride of being called a father. Not because he wanted to get married. I doubt he loved the woman.

Don't get married for the image

LOL , Are You married ??
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by rafo200(m): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2023
dettolgel:

Why are you quick with your fingers. Read the text again that is how you people fail exam you will turn around and blame others for your lack of understanding.

There is no where in that text it was stated that the man waited for 14 years. It only stated that they have been together for 14 years and that does not mean that they have been trying for that long. Some people get married and wait for some years before they start trying for kids.

can you add me to the telegram group

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Missing Pregnant Woman In Abuja Found (See Photos) / 83-year-old Retiree Sleeps Under Bridge For 17 Years (pic) / Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.