Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well (39833 Views)

Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. / The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister / The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by flexyrule(m): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
Okay
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Kumosisi(m): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
*clears throat*
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Switruth: 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
Mille:
I came across this post on Reddit and it's triggering.
the headline is badly constructed. No vex.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by kenben: 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
I sympathize with you. But you seem to be too hard on the man. He seem like a genuinely good person. Look into the mirror and advise yourself honestly

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by niel63(m): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
Na wa ooo! What do you want exactly.?

Stop beating up yourself ove things you have absolutely zero control of.

Life goes on with or without you in his life... thank goodness you said it yourself that he was a wonderful husband. He communicated his wants with you... yet you chose selfishness.

Well... seek better help and look for way to go for a vacation to take your mind off it. Time heal all pain.

May God keep strengthening you through this period.
Let him be happy.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by 1Alex: 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
Ok
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by nairalanda1(m): 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2023
At the end marry because you love someone. Not because you have needs

3 Likes

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by iammo(m): 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2023
Sad one
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by free2ryhme: 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2023
Mille:

Nice script

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Kcfresh2103(m): 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2023
undecided
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by royalfly(m): 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2023
Mille:

Women know how to destroy, well maybe some of them. They give what they can't take and blow everything out of proportion. A patient calm woman ehh is worth more than GOLD. A selfish woman is worse than a witch guys beware.

4 Likes

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Klass99(f): 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2023
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Fcwilly: 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
Wow wow wow wow wow let me pass please
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by amazingspiderma: 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
That's why in marriage, you never try to prove a point to your partner, it points you into a dangerous circumstance.

That's when the devil steps in.
Marriage has no room for dare devil, the devil already waiting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Ikonz(m): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
Remove emotions and sentiments, the man tried...14 whole fxvcking years angry

6 Likes

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Chinny024(f): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
Mille:
The poster is definitely a narcissist who has a lot of self-love and doesn't care about other people's feelings.

The man waited 14 years. I'm glad my wife got pregnant at the first time of asking. If not, I'd have been out in less than two years.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..wahala no plenty like this..even u could hv!...Lol
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Obierika(m): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
Pepperoniq:
Madame stop grieving and move on. She was the cause of her misfortune. Nonsense

How was she the cause?

Her infertility could be due to natural causes

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by jideisaacs: 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
Take heart,it is very disconsolating. The deed has been done. Try to win back tour husband,if he would agree.

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Obierika(m): 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2023
Fcwilly:
Wow wow wow wow wow let me pass please

Ambulance spotted!

3 Likes

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Akalia(m): 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
The story sounds foreign. It didn't happen in Nigeria probably. Well, women should desist from daring their husbands. It always go south.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Fcwilly: 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
Obierika:

Ambulance spotted!

Lol, please help me tell her to hug her pillow very well
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Henry22(m): 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
Acekidc4:
Why are you not able to Carry a Child 🤔🤔 Who caused it, Your Past or Natural Causes??

They said we shouldn't judge them with Thier past.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by josielewa(m): 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2023
to avoid all this wahala...once I see a lady I so much love, am getting her pregnant asap...no be say I go marry am finish con begin dey hear stories that touch the heart...its compulsory you get pregnant for me before I put the ring on your finger..

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
Mille:
The poster is definitely a narcissist who has a lot of self-love and doesn't care about other people's feelings.

The man waited 14 years. I'm glad my wife got pregnant at the first time of asking. If not, I'd have been out in less than two years.

Coward

2 Likes

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by nairalanda1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
kenben:
I sympathize with you. But you seem to be too hard on the man. He seem like a genuinely good person. Look into the mirror and advise yourself honestly

Man wey go outside his marriage to pregnant someone na good person?

Okay,o. And some of you would be claiming good Muslim and Christian. Even traditional religion states that you must at least pay dowry before you bring in wife 2.

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Fafesot: 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2023
Manuelson665:
Madam tell us what really went wrong with your womb, hope ure not one of the Moyo Lawal kind that have wandered around during their youth... Your husband decision is right... He needs kids... Pls leave the union for those that are productive...

I just need to vent grin
Bro this is harsh

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Kobojunkie: 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2023
Mille:
■ The poster is definitely a narcissist who has a lot of self-love and doesn't care about other people's feelings. The man waited 14 years.
■ I'm glad my wife got pregnant at the first time of asking. If not, I'd have been out in less than two years.
She is a narcissist for wanting her marriage to last even through the hardship of depression. Na wa oo! undecided

2. Hope those kids are yours by the way. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by FuckTheMod: 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2023
Acekidc4:
Why are you not able to Carry a Child 🤔🤔 Who caused it, Your Past or Natural Causes??
99% of times, IT'S THEIR PAST

SEVERAL EXPOSURE TO SEX

SEVERAL SEX PARTNERS

SEVERAL RELATIONSHIPS

SEVERAL CONTRACEPTION

SEVERAL ABORTIONS

LATER,. THEY'LL SAY YOU SHOULDN'T JUDGE THEM BY THEIR PAST.

IT'S VERY RISKY AND DANGEROUS TO MARRY A NON-VIRGIN, A GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT OR GIRL YOU DON'T KNOW HER SEXUAL PAST.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Eriokanmi: 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2023
The therapist isn't bigger than God. That's where many get it wrong nowadays. Such a case is better presented to God, who makes the barren fertile and has the power to create a womb where it never exists and cause babies grow in-there

2 Likes

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Tunde835(m): 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2023
It was her fault
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by enemyofprogress: 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2023
OP I'm available grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Think9ja(m): 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2023
Depression is real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Missing Pregnant Woman In Abuja Found (See Photos) / 83-year-old Retiree Sleeps Under Bridge For 17 Years (pic) / Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.