Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well (39824 Views)

Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. / The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister / The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by ufotunang: 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2023
You should had gone to a powerful deliverance church for prayers to solve the problem of your barrenness,.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by motayoayinde: 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2023
A SELFISH AND STUPID WOMAN

3 Likes

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Moshybear(f): 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nothing new
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Kobojunkie: 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2023
Eriokanmi:
The therapist isn't bigger than God. That's where many get it wrong nowadays. Such a case is better presented to God, who makes the barren fertile and has the power to create a womb where it never exists and cause babies grow in there
Stop with this ridiculous nonsense! Which God? Your churchian god wey never even see to resolve all the barren women wey full am for many years finish? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by legitnow1: 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2023
THE BEST WAY TO SOLVE ALL THIS PROBLEM IS TO CREATE A SYSTEM THAT ALLOW YOUNG COUPLES TO HAVE BABY.

HEREBY FORCING BOYZ THAT IMPREGNATE GIRLS TO MARRY THEM.

OUR CURRENT SYSTEM PROMOTES ABORTION AND LATE PREGNANCY AND IT IS NOT WORKING FOR US AFRICANS THAT MARRY MUCH YOUNGER IN THE PAST.

EDUCATION CAN BE COMPLETED LATER AND WORK /HOUSING PROVISION.

AFTER A CERTAIN YEARS, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN PREGNANCY IS A LOTTERY.

YOR FERTILITY GOES DOWN EVERY YEAR FROM PUBERTY.

IF YOU ARE KNACKING PREGNANCY ENTER, MARRIAGE STRAIGHT, NO NEED FOR ABORTION OR SHAMING, IT IS NATURAL.

MANY OF YOU STARTED KNACKING IN YOUR TEENS ANYWAY.

WE ARE BLACK AFRICANS NOT WHITES.

I HAVE FRIENDS FROM BACK IN MY TEEN DAYS THAT HAD A BABY.

IF YOU SEE THEM NOW, YOU SEF WILL KNOW U WERE SCAMMED.

THE TIME WENT FAST, BABY GREW THEY ARE EVEN GOING TO PARTIES TOGETHER.

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by omoredia: 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2023
Mille:
I came across this post on Reddit and it's triggering.

What i can decode

1. U watch alot of Netflix series too much

2. U are a hardcore bb9ja fan

3. You cant seperate reality from fantasy

4. You seriously lack good home training
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by crismark(m): 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2023
Reelmii:
Ok...ashawo dey ur husband eyes before so dont think u were the problem, he just used ur issues as an excuse....

My advice is for u to see ur therapist..i believe u will be fine, time will heal ur wounds....thank God he did not leave u with a child, atleast u are mot a single mother so it will be easy for u to move on with time...

A man that can throw away 14yrs in just a short period of time was just a disaster waiting to happen....
I pity the new woman because he might leave her too one day because of a flimsy issue.....but by then,, u would have healed and moved on
You are actually blessed with a fish brain.
She would move on to another man, they will get married and the same issue will arise.

You think say na small matter be this?

4 Likes

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by nairalanda1(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2023
FuckTheMod:

99% of times, IT'S THEIR PAST

SEVERAL EXPOSURE TO SEX

SEVERAL SEX PARTNERS

SEVERAL RELATIONSHIPS

SEVERAL CONTRACEPTION

SEVERAL ABORTIONS

LATER,. THEY'LL SAY YOU SHOULDN'T JUDGE THEM BY THEIR PAST.

IT'S VERY RISKY AND DANGEROUS TO MARRY A NON-VIRGIN, A GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT OR GIRL YOU DON'T KNOW HER SEXUAL PAST.

Fa fa fa foul

1. I am not denying some infertility cases may be due to infections and repeated abortions.

2. However there are other causes that have nothing to do with sex

Polycystic ovaries
Hormonal imbalance (usually genetic. May require taking hormones)
Endometriosis (horrible disease)
Genetic anomalies of the reporductive tract
Sometimes everything is normal, but nothing is happening. ( patience wins the day here)
Husband is infertile.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Kobojunkie: 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2023
ufotunang:
You should had gone to a powerful deliverance church for prayers to solve the problem of your barrenness,.
Really? Which one of your many deliverance church gods has finished resolving the barrenness of all the women wey fill the place, many of them waiting for many years now? Name the place. undecided
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Eriokanmi: 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop with this ridiculous nonsense! Which God? Your churchian god wey never even see to resolve all the barren women wey full am for many years finish? undecided

That's nonsense to you, based on your ignorance. I've aired my opinion and solution based on what I know and have experienced.

Why not proffer yours instead of attacking, hun?
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Kobojunkie: 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2023
nairalanda1:
Fa fa fa foul
1. I am not denying some infertility cases may be due to infections and repeated abortions.
Polycystic ovaries
Sometimes everything is normal, but nothing is happening. ( patience wins the day here)
Husband is infertile.
Exactly! That the new lady is pregnant does not necessarily mean it is the man that did it. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by FuckTheMod: 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2023
nairalanda1:

Fa fa fa foul

Polycystic ovaries
Husband is infertile.
Is SENSE paining you?
You don't know the meaning of percentage, right?
I wrote it boldly that 99%, which leaves 1% chance of other causes.
- STDs
- Untreated and mistreated STDs and other things
MOST times, it's sex related problems that causes their predicaments. Today, science has proven that early exposures to sex is the number cause of cervical cancer, which is one of the most common cancer in females.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by khalids: 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2023
People saying the guy na bad guy....did they miss the part where he said they should adopt or have a surrogate and the wife flared up..

Or the part where she said she is not ready for sex and that he can go and get it outside.

All this to a man who waited patiently with her for 14yrs..

Its alright...

8 Likes

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Kobojunkie: 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2023
Eriokanmi:
■ That's nonsense to you, based on your ignorance. I've aired my opinion and solution based on what I know and have experienced. Why not proffer yours instead of attacking, hun?
Proffer what nonsense? She is just venting... no solution necessary since she is already getting treatment for her depression and hopefully seeing a mental health counselor. undecided
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Slynation(m): 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2023
Reelmii:
Ok...ashawo dey ur husband eyes before so dont think u were the problem, he just used ur issues as an excuse....

My advice is for u to see ur therapist..i believe u will be fine, time will heal ur wounds....thank God he did not leave u with a child, atleast u are mot a single mother so it will be easy for u to move on with time...

A man that can throw away 14yrs in just a short period of time was just a disaster waiting to happen....
I pity the new woman because he might leave her too one day because of a flimsy issue.....but by then,, u would have healed and moved on
After reading the post and yours...I can confirm to you that your level of understanding is shallow and questionable...

2 Likes

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Crafteck1: 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2023
Reelmii:

So 14 years of hoping was not enough, soume of you people are greedy, if it was the other way round, would she wait?

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Mille: 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
She is a narcissist for wanting her marriage to last even through the hardship of depression. Na wa oo! undecided

2. Hope those kids are yours by the way. undecided

1. She never wanted her marriage to last. Only her feelings matter and she was quick to dismiss and escalate her partner's feelings.

2. You have nothing to worry about. My baby is a Corona baby.

3 Likes

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Eriokanmi: 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Proffer what nonsense? She is just venting... no solution necessary since she is already getting treatment for her depression and hopefully seeing a mental health counselor. undecided
I can see you're angry ..sorry ok?
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by legitnow1: 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2023
I HAVE FRIENDS FROM BACK IN MY TEEN DAYS THAT HAD A BABY.

IF YOU SEE THEM NOW, YOU SEF WILL KNOW U WERE SCAMMED.

THE TIME WENT FAST, BABY GREW THEY ARE EVEN GOING TO PARTIES TOGETHER.

THEY HAD THE LAST LAUGH AFTER THE GOSSIPERS AND MOCKERS.

3 Likes

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Oova(m): 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2023
This one just open mouth waaaahhh dey talk rubbish
Reelmii:

2 Likes

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Germi9: 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2023
Patience is a virtue use it
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Ukaface1: 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2023
Mille:
The poster is definitely a narcissist who has a lot of self-love and doesn't care about other people's feelings.

The man waited 14 years. I'm glad my wife got pregnant at the first time of asking. If not, I'd have been out in less than two years.
😮😮
Omo marriage don Dey fear me o
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Anonymous0001: 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
Please tell us the truth of why you can’t conceive and have a baby…because the narrative is incomplete without that ..

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by legitnow1: 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
Germi9:
Patience is a virtue use it

THIS NONSENSE TALK IS WHY MANY OF YOU ARE SINGLE IN YOUR 50s.

DO U KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?

FAILURE!

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Ex0rrcist: 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
Acekidc4:
Why are you not able to Carry a Child 🤔🤔 Who caused it, Your Past or Natural Causes??
Why do you like dragging women's past into every discussion like it gives you guys joy. I honestly do not get it.

3 Likes

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by newoffer: 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
No he married for the Anus. All this Nairaland adolescent. A man is still loving his wife till she started giving him bad attitude.
nairalanda1:
Husband no dey understand that marriage is for better for worse .

Your wife dey undergo serious issues and the best way to deal with it is to get another woman pregnant?

Suppose it was the other way round? Suppose the woman was fertile and you were the one shooting blanks?

The man married because he wanted free punnami and the pride of being called a father. Not because he wanted to get married. I doubt he loved the woman.

Don't get married for the image

2 Likes

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
ednut1:
A lot of people are sick in the head. Because you can’t have a baby he should not have after divorce Which kind juju be this
Good you edited your initial post of calling her a potential murderer
Glad you know you are a toxic person
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by legitnow1: 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
BABIES THEY WERE POPPING IN THEIR TEENS, NA HIM YOU DEY TRY FOR IN LATE 30s AND 40s, YET IN YOUR MIND, U DONT THINK NOTHING IS WRONG?

THE WHITE MAN REALLY DID A NUMBER ON YOU LOT.

NDI ISI OJI

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by nairalanda1(m): 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Is SENSE paining you?
You don't know the meaning of percentage, right?
I wrote it boldly that 99%, which leaves 1% chance of other causes.

And it is not up to 99 percent self.

I can even safely tell you that many women who are pregnant may have had an abortion in the past. And many women who are struggling to get pregnant may have been virgins at marriage.

The woman struggling to get pregnant in op story could be having hormonal issues or may have even had some genetic anomalies in her womb

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Mille: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
omoredia:

What i can decode

1. U watch alot of Netflix series too much

2. U are a hardcore bb9ja fan

3. You cant seperate reality from fantasy

4. You seriously lack good home training

And you Sir/Ma, are an idiot. I did mention that I saw the post on Reddit. That's the first thing any sensible person would have read as it's basically the first sentence in the post.

I have shared the link below. Go ahead and message the depressed author.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/16b1f17/the_woman_my_husband_left_me_for_is_pregnant_and/

3 Likes

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Germi9: 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2023
legitnow1:

THIS NONSENSE TALK IS WHY MANY OF YOU ARE SINGLE IN YOUR 50s.

DO U KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?

FAILURE!
You don’t read…
But if the woman was patient and not allow that condition deter her sense of judgement she would keep her man or better still have a moral justification
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by legitnow1: 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Missing Pregnant Woman In Abuja Found (See Photos) / 83-year-old Retiree Sleeps Under Bridge For 17 Years (pic) / Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.