Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well (39830 Views)

Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. / The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister / The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by MySolace: 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
Reelmii:
Ok...ashawo dey ur husband eyes before so dont think u were the problem, he just used ur issues as an excuse....

My advice is for u to see ur therapist..i believe u will be fine, time will heal ur wounds....thank God he did not leave u with a child, atleast u are mot a single mother so it will be easy for u to move on with time...

A man that can throw away 14yrs in just a short period of time was just a disaster waiting to happen....
I pity the new woman because he might leave her too one day because of a flimsy issue.....but by then,, u would have healed and moved on
If dis is all u have to say about d post, den u have comprehension problem.

Try read it again, dis time, do it slowly and without sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by nairalanda1(m): 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
Reelmii:
Ok...ashawo dey ur husband eyes before so dont think u were the problem, he just used ur issues as an excuse....

My advice is for u to see ur therapist..i believe u will be fine, time will heal ur wounds....thank God he did not leave u with a child, atleast u are mot a single mother so it will be easy for u to move on with time...

A man that can throw away 14yrs in just a short period of time was just a disaster waiting to happen....
I pity the new woman because he might leave her too one day because of a flimsy issue.....but by then,, u would have healed and moved on

Berry true.

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by legitnow1: 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
clinician2x:

No man should be forced to marry a woman that is not good for him.

NO, I ABSOLUTELY AGREE.

THAT IS Y WE WILL DETAIN HIM IN JAIL, SO HE WONT CONTINUE TO IMPREGNATE OTHER PEOPLE WOMEN.

IF U ARE FUCKING HER, U CLEARLY LIKE SOMETHING THERE AND WHEN U CANNOT EVEN BE BOTHER TO TAKE CARE, IT MEANS U WANT MARRIAGE AND FAMILY.

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by legitnow1: 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2023
IF I HAVE MY WAY, ALL THE ABORTION CLINIC WILL BE SHUT DOWN, JUST AS WE WERE BEFORE THE WHITE MAN SHOWED UP HERE.

THEN WE ROLL OUT LAWS.

WE DID NOT SAY U PEOPLE SHOULD NOT KNACK BUT, ONCE SHE CARRY BELLE, U RESUME HUSBAND AND WIFE DUTY.

ANY NONSENSE, SEND 10 TO 20 YEARS IN JAIL OR 18 YEARS TAKING CARE OF YOUR FAMILY /KIDS.

NA U GO PICK.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Jman06(m): 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2023
nairalanda1:

If you don't want to get married, don't marry. Simple.

That's why we have options like divorce.
And that's the option the man has decided to choose. He did the right thing by taking that option. He even waited for too long!
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by legitnow1: 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2023
E BE LIKE SAY, UNA NO KNOW SAY AFRICA HAD A WAY OF DOING THINGS THAT THE WHITE MAN ROBBED US.

WE GET LAW NAU.

THOSE DAYZ IF U NO DEY HEAR, WE FIT BURY YOU ALIFE SEF.

U DEY MAD. cool

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by nairalanda1(m): 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
Jman06:
And that's the option the man has decided to choose. He did the right thing by taking that option. He even waited for too long!

I don't think he properly divorced her

Modified

Seems he did.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Jman06(m): 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
legitnow1:

NO, I ABSOLUTELY AGREE.

THAT IS Y WE WILL DETAIN HIM IN JAIL, SO HE WONT CONTINUE TO IMPREGNATE OTHER PEOPLE WOMEN.

IF U ARE FUCKING HER, U CLEARLY LIKE SOMETHING THERE AND WHEN U CANNOT EVEN BE BOTHER TO TAKE CARE, IT MEANS U WANT MARRIAGE AND FAMILY.
You are typing jargon!

Do ladies fvck just anybody who ask for sex from them No! They fvck only those that catch their fancies! What does that tell you Of course, that shows they also enjoy the sexing around. It is not like they were forced into doing it, so why would you punish the man for something that they both wanted and enjoyed.

You no get talk walahi
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Kemadealadire(f): 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
Mille:
The poster is definitely a narcissist who has a lot of self-love and doesn't care about other people's feelings.

The man waited 14 years. I'm glad my wife got pregnant at the first time of asking. If not, I'd have been out in less than two years.
But, if you were the one with the problem, you would expect her to stay, humans🌝

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Jman06(m): 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
nairalanda1:

I don't think he properly divorced her

Modified

Seems he did.
He did
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by legitnow1: 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2023
Jman06:
You are typing jargon!

Do ladies fvck just anybody who ask for sex from them No! They fvck only those that catch their fancies! What does that tell you Of course, that shows they also enjoy the sexing around. It is not like they were forced into doing it, so why would you punish the man for something that they both wanted and enjoyed.

You no get talk walahi

NA ANYBODY WEY RUN ONCE EKAETTE BELLE SHOW.

U NEVER HERE SAY NO ABORTION?

U PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO CONTINUE AND FIND A PLACE TGETHER WITH THE KID.

THAT IS THE POINT.

IF U RUN, YOUR MAMA YANSH BECAUSE U WILL GO TO PRISON.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
Hmmm, You aren't smart. At all, you even had an understanding husband that still wants to have sex with you. A typical Nigerian man will kick you out of his house asap, since you are unproductive.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
clinician2x:

You get luck say u no fight. You and that woman for de nairaland de seek advice.

I pity your marriage if you are married.
I wonder why a woman will get married to a man like you.
You type without thinking.

It's people like you that feel marriages are not meant to work out.

Carry your bad energy out of my comment and marriage.

My husband will always remain my best friend and you will die.πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Moshybear(f): 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
This is really weird embarassed
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by YelloweWest: 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
Give pikin you no fit.

Adopt pikin you no gree!

Oya ordinary open leg sef na trouble!! angry

God delivered that man from misery. This woman should remain alone.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by clinician2x: 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
RevenuesBoost:

Hehehe u for fight na when he mentioned surrogacy shebi you're a feminist.

You for begin de shout over ur dead body
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by jaxxy(m): 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
nonsense story. u have a problem and u are still proud to seek help or solution. u want everybody to suffer with u or what?
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Trojan8(m): 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
RevenuesBoost:

You really don't need to reply that clown. Someone that just boasted about getting three women pregnant while offering them a total of 18k for abortion. He's definitely not worth your time.

2 Likes

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by mariahAngel(f): 7:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
Mille:
The poster is definitely a narcissist who has a lot of self-love and doesn't care about other people's feelings.

The man waited 14 years. I'm glad my wife got pregnant at the first time of asking. If not, I'd have been out in less than two years.

Shame on you!

What if it turns out that you're the one with the issue? Ask yourself that!
Do not expect from others what you cannot give! πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Trojan8(m): 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
To this story, the woman is not serious. You had a good man that was patient with you for 14 years. I am sure they must have been many fights before she finally agreed to the test that proved she was the problem.

Faced with this reality, he suggested adoption or surrogacy, both would keep him as your man. You said no

Oya, at least let him enjoy sex if he's not going to have children. You said no.

What else do you want him to do?

Now you are crying about him not being understanding and some clowns here are of the opinion that the man didn't try. Wicked people

3 Likes

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Trojan8(m): 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
mariahAngel:

Shame on you!

What if it turns out that you're the one with the issue? Ask yourself that!
Do not expect from others what you cannot give! πŸ™„

Why are you being wicked? You didn't read when he suggested surrogacy or adoption to which she outrightly rejected? Or when she said sex wasn't on the table because she discovered she's not going to have children?
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by mariahAngel(f): 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
Trojan8:

Why are you being wicked? You didn't read when he suggested surrogacy or adoption to which she outrightly rejected? Or when she said sex wasn't on the table because she discovered she's not going to have children?

You are the very very wicked one if you failed to read the comment that I quoted! Especially the part that I bolded! angry

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by CoolAmbience(m): 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
Reelmii:

You have such a terrible sense of judgement.

To think that you called a man who waited 14 years without a child; a man who suggested an alternative to having a child despite not being responsible for their inability to have a child in practical demonstration of solidarity to his wife an ashawo is satanic.

Perhaps, he should live his entire life without a child just to please you and his wife, and to become an angel before your eyes.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Karemarealty288(m): 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2023
You didn't give him a child, you refused giving him toto...hmmmm and you told him to go ahead and Bleep outside.....so why are you complaining.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Bigcola(m): 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
See yarn
Common sense ain't common at all.

Reelmii:

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by JIBO4REAL(m): 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
nairalanda1:
Husband no dey understand that marriage is for better for worse .

Your wife dey undergo serious issues and the best way to deal with it is to get another woman pregnant?

Suppose it was the other way round? Suppose the woman was fertile and you were the one shooting blanks?

The man married because he wanted free punnami and the pride of being called a father. Not because he wanted to get married. I doubt he loved the woman.

Don't get married for the image

Read what the OP posted and understand
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by BreconHills(m): 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
Mille:
I came across this post on Reddit and it's triggering.

Interesting but what was the ground for divorce? From your story it sounds like it all happened quickly but divorce except it is by consent will require minimum period of 2-3 years separation.

Your story seems to have happened at warp speed.

Wish you all the best.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Ubdavison: 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
Yes I handle it well. U deserve to be alone
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by tonicyril: 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2023
Reelmii:

Did u read that at all??

If u read it and u re still saying this then u re a disaster..

And I wish what happen to her husband happened to ur son.
Himbecyle oshi
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2023
Reelmii:

Are u sure u read properly. 14 yrs without a child nd d found out d problem was from her. D man was even understanding nd reasonable to suggest for adoption or surrogate, but she turned d whole thing into a fight..
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2023
You should have opted for an adoption when he brought up the topic. Most African men cannot wait 14years without a child when its not their fault including me.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
Reelmii:

Some might see 14 years without a child as a wasted time. Just playing the devils advocate.!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Missing Pregnant Woman In Abuja Found (See Photos) / 83-year-old Retiree Sleeps Under Bridge For 17 Years (pic) / Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.