Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well (39835 Views)

Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. / The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister / The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by boxypane(m): 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
14 years!!! That's all I have to say
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Softhands(m): 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
Reelmii:
Ok...ashawo dey ur husband eyes before so dont think u were the problem, he just used ur issues as an excuse....

My advice is for u to see ur therapist..i believe u will be fine, time will heal ur wounds....thank God he did not leave u with a child, atleast u are mot a single mother so it will be easy for u to move on with time...

A man that can throw away 14yrs in just a short period of time was just a disaster waiting to happen....
I pity the new woman because he might leave her too one day because of a flimsy issue.....but by then,, u would have healed and moved on
He was with her for 14 years o.... Ashewo or not> Children is a factor.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by finallybusy: 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
Whatever is on Reddit should stay on Reddit. Whatever is on Quora should stay there too. Let the members here come up with their usual low IQ content. Na wetin fit us with our half baked citizens.

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
clinician2x:

Hehehe u for fight na when he mentioned surrogacy shebi you're a feminist.

You for begin de shout over ur dead body

How does your comment fit into mine?

Keep showing the whole world your foolishness.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
Trojan8:

You really don't need to reply that clown. Someone that just boasted about getting three women pregnant while offering them a total of 18k for abortion. He's definitely not worth your time.

Oh oh!
I didn't know that he is this irresponsible.
I was right after all

Chai! I pity the woman that'll marry the clown

2 Likes

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by fkj950ax(m): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
Mille:
I came across this post on Reddit and it's triggering.

Please let’s stop this triggering narrative.

It’s just a buzz word people use these days to hide their bad behavior.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Reelmii: 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2023
nairalanda1:
Husband no dey understand that marriage is for better for worse .

Your wife dey undergo serious issues and the best way to deal with it is to get another woman pregnant?

Suppose it was the other way round? Suppose the woman was fertile and you were the one shooting blanks?

The man married because he wanted free punnami and the pride of being called a father. Not because he wanted to get married. I doubt he loved the woman.

Don't get married for the image
God bless u for this ur comment....if the man was at fault, he would have opted for an adoption,,he would never want his wife to leave him talk less of her getting pregnant by another man...

Men are selfish in nature,, it is only wen it benefits them that they stick around...i am a guy so i know this

I dont know have time for those quoting me,, na them get their phone and data

2 Likes

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by hobat4cash(m): 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2023
Reelmii:
Ok...ashawo dey ur husband eyes before so dont think u were the problem, he just used ur issues as an excuse....

My advice is for u to see ur therapist..i believe u will be fine, time will heal ur wounds....thank God he did not leave u with a child, atleast u are mot a single mother so it will be easy for u to move on with time...

A man that can throw away 14yrs in just a short period of time was just a disaster waiting to happen....
I pity the new woman because he might leave her too one day because of a flimsy issue.....but by then,, u would have healed and moved on
Be honest, do you feel you made sense with what you wrote up there? Did you even read the post with understanding? The woman 'wasted' 14 years of the man's time but the man didn't throw tantrums, he was still showing understanding to his wife, but she made it about herself, cares about herself only. So he should suffer for something that is not his fault, he even suggested a possible solution, she kicked against it, for all we know it could be a past lifestyle that metamorphosed into the issue at hand. She is a narcissist. No normal man would pass over an opportunity to have his own child when he is okay medically.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by kunleham(m): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
nairalanda1:

Your wife dey undergo serious issues and the best way to deal with it is to get another woman pregnant?

Suppose it was the other way round? Suppose the woman was fertile and you were the one shooting blanks?

The man married because he wanted free punnami and the pride of being called a father. Not because he wanted to get married. I doubt he loved the woman.

Oga, reason am now, 14 solid years in a life of a human being. The man really tried oh. You go offend God with this your post oh.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Emma1Oj(m): 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2023
Did you read the part she mentioned they have been married for 14yrs?? During the 14yrs, she didn't mentioned her husband cheated hope you know.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by zakkxx: 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
My Sister 36 is still young don’t give up! Live a righteous life, avoid adultery or fornication because your husband is on leave. He will come back and beg u. Pray every mid night at least for an hour, report your husband to his creator, you slag in prayers in the first place that was y the devil match in. Only death can separate u and your hubby.
Depression is a spirit. No drug can cure it. Stop taking that poison. The cure for depression is Godliness with contentment. The medical report was just a challenge to your Christian faith. Go and download Commec tv on App Store listen to temple tv, pastor Amos of Jesus Christ temple ministry. pray with them every mid night. You can also check temple tv on YouTube.
Secondly, if you wear wig and marrykay drop it, start to dress natural if not your prayer will be waste of time. Even if na born straight burn it, don’t dash any body oo. Na idol, that might just be your deliverance.
God bless u.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Kobojunkie: 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2023
zakkxx:
My Sister 36 is still young don’t give up! Live a righteous life, avoid adultery or fornication because your husband is on leave. He will come back and beg u. Pray every mid night at least for an hour, report your husband to his creator, you slag in prayers in the first place that was y the devil match in. Only death can separate u and your hubby.
Depression is a spirit. No drug can cure it. Stop taking that poison. The cure for depression is Godliness with contentment. The medical report was just a challenge to your Christian faith. Go and download Commec tv on App Store listen to temple tv, pastor Amos of Jesus Christ temple ministry. pray with them every mid night. You can also check temple tv on YouTube.
Secondly, if you wear wig and marrykay drop it, start to dress natural if not your prayer will be waste of time. Even if na born straight burn it, don’t dash any body oo. Na idol, that might just be your deliverance.
God bless u
Nonsense and rubbish claims! undecided
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Eniitankorede: 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2023
Mille:
I came across this post on Reddit and it's triggering.

The doctor that gave you the antidepressant is liable for what happened to you. He gave you medication without informing you of the side effect. And this has led to the collapse of your marriage. You can sue him/her for that.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by omoyami: 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2023
Obierika:
The time has come for them to remove that "For better for worse , till death do us part" bullshit they use in wedding vows angry

It's a white man's injection propagated by his African religious merchants. It was not so from the beginning with our culture.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Kobojunkie: 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2023
omoyami:
It's a white man's injection propagated by his African religious merchants. It was not so from the beginning with our culture.
And restore divorce as a meaningful option in marriage like our forefathers allowed. I agree! lipsrsealed
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Kobojunkie: 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2023
Obierika:
The time has come for them to remove that "For better for worse , till death do us part" bullshit they use in wedding vows angry
Indeed! And we should restore divorce as a meaningful end to unhappy marriages as our ancestors had it. Maybe not exactly as they did since their practices were dubious back in those days but you get what I mean. Divorce should no longer be stigmatized and should be an option that those going into marriage are aware they have in case things go south. undecided
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by maasoap(m): 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
Dchampion65:
You still need to see your therapy.
In reality, not every male will become a father nor every female shall become a mother. That's the mystery of life.
Come put of your frustration and depression and embrace medical advice as well.
Adoption,surrogate or IVF.
Rejoice always and I say rejoice.

Are you living under the rock or something? Because I don't understand what you meant by not every male or female will become a parent. There are so many ways one can become a parent these days, one just need to be open minded, informed and flexible/yielding. May be you have forgotten the word "adoption".
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by maasoap(m): 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2023
DenreleDave:
You are the problem and you probably can't conceive.

Yet you can't fv k him too and you want him to stay with you...
And I wonder what the man might be benefiting from the union? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by FuckTheMod: 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2023
nairalanda1:

If a girl has betrayed you in the past, don't project it on other women.

Someday, you will get married, after all.
The fact is, they'll all the SAME.
Both the virgins, godly, traditional blablabla..

You'll learn this as you grow older.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2023
Mille:
The poster is definitely a narcissist who has a lot of self-love and doesn't care about other people's feelings.

The man waited 14 years. I'm glad my wife got pregnant at the first time of asking. If not, I'd have been out in less than two years.
Hmmm it is well. But atimes it is good to wait on the Lord
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by DarkJeddi(m): 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2023
Dchampion65:
You still need to see your therapy.
In reality, not every male will become a father nor every female shall become a mother. That's the mystery of life.
Come put of your frustration and depression and embrace medical advice as well.
Adoption,surrogate or IVF.
Rejoice always and I say rejoice.
It's so easy to ask others to rejoice, when their problems is non of your business..
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Parizz: 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
Mille:
The poster is definitely a narcissist who has a lot of self-love and doesn't care about other people's feelings.

The man waited 14 years. I'm glad my wife got pregnant at the first time of asking. If not, I'd have been out in less than two years.
what's your wife fav position?
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by DarkJeddi(m): 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
[quote author=Zooposki post=125728827][/quote]A man that waited on his wife for 14 years for a child is a superhero..
You lot would have brought in another man's child in that space of time..
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Kobojunkie: 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2023
Xcelinteriors:
Hmmm it is well. But atimes it is good to wait on the Lord
Which Lord? I hope you are not speaking of the same one who said God made some barren from birth, made some barren in this life, and allowed others to choose to remain childless for the sake of His Kingdom. undecided
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by DarkJeddi(m): 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
nairalanda1:

He didn't love her and he stuck around for 14 years?
Do you know what a 14 years old daughter looks like?
That is what the man lost because he was being faithful..
Ogbeni,if you don't walk in his shoes kindly keep your judgemental opinion..
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by DarkJeddi(m): 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
nairalanda1:
At the end marry because you love someone. Not because you have needs
I bet you have never smelt the 4 walls of marriage..
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by DarkJeddi(m): 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2023
Eriokanmi:
The therapist isn't bigger than God. That's where many get it wrong nowadays. Such a case is better presented to God, who makes the barren fertile and has the power to create a womb where it never exists and cause babies grow in-there
Yeah..
And what have your God been doing for 14 years?
Waiting for her to kill herself, before he will intervene?
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by DarkJeddi(m): 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
ufotunang:
You should had gone to a powerful deliverance church for prayers to solve the problem of your barrenness,.
Barren women still full Church..
Make Una deliver them first..
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by OdefaGirl(f): 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2023
DenreleDave:
You are the problem and you probably can't conceive.

Yet you can't fv k him too and you want him to stay with you...

Stay one place 🙄
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Jman06(m): 12:28am On Sep 12, 2023
Reelmii:
God bless u for this ur comment....if the man was at fault, he would have opted for an adoption,,he would never want his wife to leave him talk less of her getting pregnant by another man...

Men are selfish in nature,, it is only wen it benefits them that they stick around...i am a guy so i know this

I dont know have time for those quoting me,, na them get their phone and data
Men have the right to protect their interests in marriage! That includes protecting his interest in terms of having his own child! If that is what you call selfish, so be it.

Why should a man compromise his innate desire to have his offsprings just because of a woman who would most likely not agree to marry him if he didn't have money Why?

Having his own offsprings is the only thing a man gains from marriage for all the expectations and responsibilities he has to shoulder in the marriage, hence he must not compromise that for whatever reasons.

PS: my advice to married men and future husbands is to always double-check any fertility test results before accepting that they're the ones with fertility problem! We've seen many cases where the wife connive with doctors to pin the blame for infertility on their husbands in order to shift attention and stop the man from chasing them away.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Originalsly: 12:31am On Sep 12, 2023
Nothing new. What I found interesting is she put (f) for her and her husband she put (m). In these transgender and same sex marriage times unless stated... we can't tell if the wife is female or the husband male.
Re: The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well by Germi9: 12:33am On Sep 12, 2023
legitnow1:

OP, AS IF U WILL STAY WITH HIM, IF IT WAS HIM THAT WAS IMPOTENT.

I KNOW OF A FRIEND OF MINE RECENTLY, WHO FOUND OUT HE WAS IMPOTENT.

HIS WIFE LEFT ALREADY.

WE TELL THEM, TO BRING BACK THE AFRICAN WAY BUT THEY RATHER SUFFER.
Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Missing Pregnant Woman In Abuja Found (See Photos) / 83-year-old Retiree Sleeps Under Bridge For 17 Years (pic) / Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.