Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette (37648 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Atiku: Chicago Varsity Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault –tinubu To US. / Ariwoola Disguises On Wheelchair For London Secret Meeting With Tinubu - Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by hardbody: 9:38am On Sep 12, 2023
brain54:

Any which way…

Claiming to own a certificate that belongs to another person still amounts to impersonation which can be a serious crime in the US.

I really don’t think Tinubu will insist on this certificate thing if he was impersonating.

More so before a US trial judge… even making demands!

You are making a lot of sense bro but that is only to a reasonable person. In truth, when you have told one lie, you need to keep lying to cover each of the lies and further supporting lies. At some point you can't really retrace your step any longer. That seems to be the point where we are presently

2 Likes

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Aboguede(m): 9:39am On Sep 12, 2023
I was among the people who will always try to defend Nigeria when people start making statements like "Nigeria is Potopoto republic" and all that but I can boldly tell u here and now that Yes Nigeria is a joke.

So the person who is Nigeria president does not actually has a University degree and he was never concerned.

My broda, tinubu is actually an illiterate! shocked

Anyways, God biko give me opportunity to make big big monies Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Jagabanarmy: 9:40am On Sep 12, 2023
Kingosytex:
Everything about Tinubu is shady but I must confess that he is an expert in covering his tracks.
Isn't the elections over? What is Atiku still waiting for before he goes back to Dubai and come back in 2027?
Tinubu can't be unseated by any judge or court no matter the evidence anyone presents because the kind of democracy practiced here entrusts the president with so much power that he can do and undo.

Atiku should stop chasing shadows, he brought this upon himself with his untold greed and quest for power. He would have been rounding off his tenure by now had it been he supported GEJ but Tinubu outsmarted him as he lured him out of PDP to team up with Buhari in chasing GEJ away. Atiku should go back to Dubai, this country isn't meant for the Fulanis alone, we can't move one Fulani man to another Fulani man.
It will be abominable for another northern to rule us after the misrule of Buhari.I do agree with you that no court can overturn the results.
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Faposky95: 9:40am On Sep 12, 2023
Kingosytex:

He will. You don't know Tinubu well, Atiku is wasting his time.

Sounds like you know this man from the cradle.....same thing said about Hussain, bin Laden, Bongo...etc
All human
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by easzypeaszy(m): 9:42am On Sep 12, 2023
So as i dey lik dis frm Primry school to NYSC Camp...person fit threaten me say i no go school...hahahahahahaha Allah Tinubu no go the school.

Me sha I abi APC and Tinubu person
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by dapadawee: 9:42am On Sep 12, 2023
Gossiphub:
"Documents showing I was female"

Tinubu no even get shame again 😂😂
Wait and see who get the shame at last.
And in America you have right to choose your gender
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by meum: 9:43am On Sep 12, 2023
2pacarnate:

Order,this is not a Nigeria court,another word from you in my courtroom and I will hold you for contempt 😁

Una go beg, explain tire upon evidence O!
My lord, the “fe” in the female was a clerical error. My client is a male😁
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by eldoradoxx: 9:44am On Sep 12, 2023
People who think Atiku is fighting for 2023 election dont get it. Atiku knows that Tinubu has lied to INEC on oath regarding his qualifications. He just wants to get the hard evidence to nail Tinubu politically and disqualify him from next Presidential election, that's all he is doing with the case.

5 Likes

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Decarbonisation: 9:44am On Sep 12, 2023
You sat back and allow such a mistake go on for several decades till they started finding out what a fraud you have been all your life?

Tinubu get lost abeg, bloody criminal!

6 Likes

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by eldoradoxx: 9:45am On Sep 12, 2023
dapadawee:

Wait and see who get the shame at last.
And in America you have right to choose your gender
Not in the 70s.
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by dapadawee: 9:45am On Sep 12, 2023
Rayban25:
grin

So Gloria B. Tinubu can beg grin grin
When you use the word beg in court you are simply giving honor to the judge. Well you are not learned
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Diligence: 9:45am On Sep 12, 2023
Very very soon. Nigerians will ask Tinubu to resign or some revolution might occur! WARISDIS?

EnofisEnof!
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Juju70(m): 9:46am On Sep 12, 2023
Mistake ti poju oga haba? Shee u be pikin?

1 Like

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Yankee101: 9:46am On Sep 12, 2023
Wrong name
Wrong gender
Deleted year book

No primary
No secondary
No father
No history

Haba

4 Likes

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Programmer47: 9:47am On Sep 12, 2023
Watch the usual idiots come and spin some marvellous story for you. I thought they said his certificates are correct?
Very stupid set of robots

1 Like

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by mejetov422: 9:48am On Sep 12, 2023
The first female president of Nigeria with big Gbol@.. Nigeria is indeed a Nation
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by wanimo: 9:48am On Sep 12, 2023
brain54:
He should have written the university…

To correct that mistake all these years.

I remember how a minor mistake I overlooked on a document cost me big some time back.

As a politician he should have known better that It can be used against him… that day has come!
which mistake.... Tinubu is a frauster and an imposter who is impersonating a female

1 Like

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Diligence: 9:48am On Sep 12, 2023
Breaking News! With this claim....

Many BaTists, Agbadorians, nay Ebolans are now disassociating themselves from Tinubu! They say this is the last straw!

1 Like

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by lightwind(m): 9:49am On Sep 12, 2023
In this kind of thread.
You can never find the likes of
Hellnius.
Mannagrills.
Yarimo.
Okoroawusa.
IyaAbe.
Acekid.
LeoKing.
And whole lots of them APC supporters 😀😀

1 Like

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by dapadawee: 9:50am On Sep 12, 2023
HarryGleb:
The name Gloria Bola THUBV was registered as a female right from inception and you graduated with the name and gender. If we dig deeper we might find out that Ebola might not be a Nigerian.
Picture and video evidence in a court wins any argument. Picture they say speaks more than a thousand words. As far as his picture carries a male image no matter the chinyere name it is trash. It seems ipob are jobless this morning ok no sit at home today they are everywhere on nairaland this morning chase tinubu matter
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by emmaitive(m): 9:50am On Sep 12, 2023
Kingosytex:

He will. Man has always schemed himself out of every problem as he always seems some steps ahead.
I think that there is this grace upon his life, he hardly struggles for anything. All his elective positions he got on first attempt.
I think he will waggle his way through.
what do you know about grace? no worry this one go shock you
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Fcwilly: 9:50am On Sep 12, 2023
Day never break, e remain small.
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by EtovalRealEst: 9:50am On Sep 12, 2023
😎 I don't think the issue of male or female is what Oga Atiku is interested in, after all the Year Book authenticate that, what is of interest might be the origin of Mr President, tracing his lineage , so by the time we see his results we can trace ... But personally I think since Oga Atiku and Mr President are long time friends, the should talk and have a gentleman agreement....We should reduce the Election Temperature...and focus on getting our country out of the woods.
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by dapadawee: 9:52am On Sep 12, 2023
eldoradoxx:
Not in the 70s.
A law that exists today overrules every previous laws.
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Abifarin16: 9:54am On Sep 12, 2023
HarryGleb:
The name Gloria Bola THUBV was registered as a female right from inception and you graduated with the name and gender. If we dig deeper we might find out that Ebola might not be a Nigerian.
The same way your type said Buhari is Jibrin El Sudani. Now the said Buhari has retired and returned to Daura in Katsina state. Let's use common sense and analyze somethings sometimes.
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Sijo01(f): 9:54am On Sep 12, 2023
Everything about this crook identity is questionable angry
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by eldoradoxx: 9:55am On Sep 12, 2023
dapadawee:

A law that exists today overrules every previous laws.
It does not work that way. Laws take effect from when they become law, they dont take effect retroactively
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Programmer47: 9:55am On Sep 12, 2023
tctrills:

I agree with you, he will survive this but it's not going be because of his strength or wisdom but the weakness in our justice system.

This is the funniest part about Apc brainless mob.
They use the weak judiciary system to somehow delude themselves that everything is alright.

They all know the election was corrupt but they really don't care. Their minds are made up that that's how to keep power. So what do they do? They begin to accuse the opposition of what they themselves are guilty of.
When you hear an APC idiot talk of tribalism you'd wonder which party beat up fellow Nigeians because they "looked igbo".
They talk about divisive religious tactics and you'd wonder which candidate is running on a Muslim/Muslim ticket.

Some even call Obi a Fraud and still twist their mouths in amazing feat of mental gymnastics to call Tinubu Master Strategist.
Once you understand that this is the average mentality of an Apc supporter - Grab it at all cost, lie, cheat, do whatever, just grab it - you'd be less triggered by their bouts of delusion

4 Likes

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:56am On Sep 12, 2023
stacyadams:
cheesy grin make I c how him go escape this one grin him get 9 lives
Corruption in Nigeria gives him room to escape everything. This is the pathetic country we found ourselves. He wouldn't have even be qualified for primaries if we are in a serious country
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by AMI3(m): 9:57am On Sep 12, 2023
These people are just using us
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by worksmart(m): 9:58am On Sep 12, 2023
Tinubu is our first transgender president grin
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by slowice(m): 10:00am On Sep 12, 2023
Corn-fusion in the camp of the enemy.. Brethren keep speaking in tongues, it's working

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole / Dino Melaye Shares Adorable Photos As He Was Sworn At The Senate House / EFCC Recovers Cash From Sambo's Offices - Nigerian Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.