Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? (10331 Views)

5 Exquisite Resorts For Your Perfect Romantic Holiday / What's The Most Romantic Gesture You've Ever Received! / 10+ Times Women Had Absolutely Perfect "Romantic" Comebacks To Creeps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by Skyfornia(m): 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2023
The day I risked it all and chose my wife as someone I will spend the rest of my entire life with...
Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by Abifarin16: 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2023
FitCorper:
grin Open my bible and ready to learn. Make me too start to Dey romantic.

You obviously never read Songs of Solomon
Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by TimT: 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2023
DyingFetus:

Hope say your yansh soft??
Lol... Wahala... grin grin
Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by Myer(m): 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2023
Ladyclara002:
💕 Share your most unforgettable romantic moments in the comments below! Let's spread some love and inspiration. 💑

1. Gifts.
It's difficult for a Nigerian lady to spend money on a guy.
So when a lady willingly wants to spend on me, it is a major green-light.

2. Also one who is genuinely interested and supportive of my success.

The irony is that I found these in an inappropriate relationship.

This is actually what Love is. It is best when it is mutual and not one-sided.

Who loves more is who gives more.
That's why it's important to be sure who you love is worthy of your love.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by Keepamsafe: 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
Suckling my diick every morning, afternoon and night.
Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by thesicilian: 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
burp18:
spent quality time together just staring at each other and smiling. It feels like first time everytime.
Sounds too feminine for a guy
Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by randymirrors(f): 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2023
Taking care of me when I'm ill. Genuinely caring for me during these times.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by Karleb(m): 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2023
Money.

Send me 20k for instance and tell me to use it to cut my hair.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by bigdawg7: 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
Mtcheeew! all this nigerian girls always wanna hear romantic stories or watch romantic movies but they don’t practice it they go use billing kee you

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by oluomo2013: 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2023
Ladyclara002:
💕 Share your most unforgettable romantic moments in the comments below! Let's spread some love and inspiration. 💑

Money does it good.
Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by burp18: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2023
thesicilian:

Sounds too feminine for a guy
you wouldn't understand. This person just ticks all my boxes. She has all the personalities a man could ever want in a woman and even more. It's like I couldn't have asked for anything else. We practically grew together and are too fond of each other. You won't understand unless you've been there.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by MrBroke(m): 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2023
BJ and slow fvck. That's it. Nothing else
Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by emmaitive(m): 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
Here to read comment
Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by Ladyclara002(f): 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2023
oluomo2013:

Money does it good.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by Ladyclara002(f): 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
emmaitive:
Here to read comment
Enjoy 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by Ladyclara002(f): 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
Skyfornia:
The day I risked it all and chose my wife as someone I will spend the rest of my entire life with...
Interesting
Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by kabeaze(m): 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2023
It's lonely at the top
(Lonely, lonely, lonely)
Money on my mind
(Money, money, money)
Don't care what they yearning about me in particular
(Ko kan mi, kan mi, kan mi)
I would cheer on the road chasing my dream because I know
(No one can chase it for me)
Ọ́lọ-lọlade maa n gb'ọmọ lọ (gb'ọmọ lọ)
Bọrọkọtọ idi ọ'ọmọ lọ (ọ'ọmọ lọ)
ọ fi wọn s'ilọ jọ kan ma lọ
No dey find anybody na money me I want (me I want)
No dey wetin people dey talk (people dey talk)
Wọn te pe Aọakọ l'eti lọ (l'eti lọ)
'cause life na one no get another one
I go take am do wetin I love
Wetin you love o
No be wetin I love o
Wetin I love I go do am with all my heart o
Ogogoro no be vodka
Mr. Money ginger
But unna know I no dey waste time
Mr. Money ginger
Just carry girl baby no time (no time)
Bad boy me I dey fine
And at the same time me I dey high (high)
Mo duro tan, mo stand out calm down
You go dey fine like fine wine, no decline
Sing about it, extraordinary things
Show me love, I go show you more
O pọ lọ pọ, pọ
Wo bo ọe n ọe, wo bo ọe n ọe
ọmọ e don tey, je a ọ'ere d'ele
Mo n fọ f'aye, mo ti fọ f'aye
Yeah, yeah
Ọ́lọ-lọlade maa n gb'ọmọ lọ (gb'ọmọ lọ)
Bọrọkọtọ idi ọ'ọmọ lọ (ọ'ọmọ lọ)
ọ fi wọn s'ilọ jọ kan ma lọ
No dey find anybody na money me I want (me I want)
No dey wetin people dey talk (people dey talk)
Wọn te pe Aọakọ l'eti lọ (l'eti lọ)
'cause life na one no get another one
I go take am do wetin I love
Wetin you love o
No be wetin I love o
Wetin I love I go do am with all my heart o
Ogogoro no be vodka
Mr. Money ginger
But unna know I no dey waste time
Mr. Money ginger

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by Jeon(f): 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2023
lolz
this thread is so funny.
😁😁😁😁😁😁

Here's mine

"But you'll never be alone
I′ll be with you from dusk till dawn
I′ll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I'm right here I′ll hold you when things go wrong
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn I′ll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I'm right here I′ll be with you from dusk till dawn Baby, I'm right here".

6 Likes

Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by Ladyclara002(f): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
boldsleek:
Well, little things moves me.

Random love msg makes me smile.
Random gifts gets me mushy mushy.
making love with a slow love song playing at the background makes me lovey-dovey.
Mock lovers fight gets me rolling on the floor with laughter.

Infact, in all, be with someone you connect with, then every love gesture will be bliss to you.
Thanks
Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by Ladyclara002(f): 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2023
Jeon:
lolz
this thread is so funny.
😁😁😁😁😁😁
Smiles..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by Myer(m): 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2023
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
A woman (wife) who gives me no reason to suspect her of immoral behavior, especially cheating, whether platonic or emotional cheating.
I hate infidelity with all my pancreatic bile.

A woman who I can make wet without stress.
Who lets go and involuntarily releases all sorts of fluids when we do the do every gaddam time.

I missed the first of such women already, will never looseguard a second chance.

And I'm gonna marry a virgin, even if it brings the sky crashing down.

Clearly you're not a virgin.
Is it not unfair that you want to marry a virgin?
Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
Myer:

Clearly you're not a virgin.
Is it not unfair that you want to marry a virgin?

I'm a full blooded virgin.

What makes you conclude otherwise?
Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by MartinsD12(m): 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2023
Ladyclara002:
For this tinubu shege economy you people are talking of romance gestures
Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by samgrey: 7:00pm On Sep 12, 2023
The perfect romantic gesture varies by person, but it often involves thoughtful gestures like handwritten love letters, surprise date nights, meaningful gifts, or acts of service and Once upon a time in the heart of Texas, nestled between the rolling hills and sprawling ranches, there stood a insurance agency in texas named Cinco auto insurance. It was an unassuming little office in a quaint building, but its reputation far exceeded its size. The agency was run by a woman named Alex Zendra Montgomery, a Texan through and through. She had a warm smile and a heart as big as the Cinco itself. Alex Zendra had grown up in a family of ranchers, but she had always dreamed of doing something different, something that would serve her community.
Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by Ladyclara002(f): 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2023
MartinsD12:

For this tinubu shege economy you people are talking of romance gestures
Let's at least see what will make us smile; this country is not giving enough.
Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by Little21: 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2023
burp18:
spent quality time together just staring at each other and smiling. It feels like first time everytime.
Exactly!. Just true love that's all.
Re: What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? by MartinsD12(m): 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
Ladyclara002:

Let's at least see what will make us smile; this country is not giving enough.
Am speechless though

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love U Talk Ur Own(pick Up Line) / Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? / Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.