Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. - Food (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. (90491 Views)

See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina / See The 2 Chickens I Bought For N10,500 At Omida Market, Abeokuta Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Tyche(m): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2023
This looks like a better Idea. I buy 2.5kg Nido for 34,500 and the thing don dey pepper me. Better to buy this and forget for about 5 months

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Nice2023(m): 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2023
Solsix:

My father taught me the importance of buying in bulk. My father used to buy 5bags of rice, 100 tubers of yam. We buy milk in cartoon etc. But that will not make us use 1 packet in two days and we have a large family. Is not about stocking up, it's about using it wisely. As a bachelor I buy even onions and crayfish in stock, but I can't waste it not to talk about now Nigeria economy is to beautiful.

Guy,we are not from the same home. I don't pretend about what I say nor am I looking for praises.

U can check my old topics on how I buy in bulk down to meat,tomatoes,beans and onions abd dried fish.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by PepeXKermit: 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2023
its a lie, APC miscreant are buying this particular milk for 15k direct from Aso rock. if you dont believe me, you and die!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by advanceDNA: 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2023
DenreleDave:

Na even girl sef...

Girl bawo...

. Na old woman oooo
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Jeyun: 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

U that is an adult is still suffering.

Sorry.

Hungry woman.

U pity my wife,as how now...I hold my wife at high esteem and she is not a liability like u. I pamper her like a baby because she is who I married and i can do anything for her.

U should pity ur husband for not being able to take care of u only to come up with nonsense spirit of envy.

Bullshit!
indeed u are a baby elephant, who dash u that girl wey u dey call wife? U are too low in reasoning to husband a woman and father a child. Imaginary husband naim u be talk true. am sure u are still in the street very soon u go tire enter house.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by 1Sharon(f): 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I couldn't make heads or tails of this response of yours, so I will ask again. You claim research is what led you to believe that powdered milk packaged in wholesale bags is unfit for consumption by kids, and over 13 pages now, not even you have been able to cite any document or research to back this up. Why?

This is the same milk kids in developed countries consume regularly. If you visit the food pantry, for instance, you are bound to be handed a bag of powdered milk on occasion. These foods are considered safe for even babies. So, are you saying that those of us who consume the same thing out here in the West, even purchase it from our local wholesale stores do so in ignorance? If yes, where is the evidence for this claim you continue to assert? undecided

What are you talking about?

Powdered milk is not very popular in the West, fresh milk is.

Even for children, mothers that want to give their kids powdered milk over breast milk are judged for it.

Breast milk is best. If I can't produce milk for some reason, I'd rather get donor milk than give my child powdered milk.

Alot of African kids are malnourished, because the mothers don't realise the significance of breast milk.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Dshocker(m): 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
May God ease our affairs

Family men are trying oooo
Kudos to all responsible married men out there.

It's getting scarier to even reason an average man

All men should work hard sha.

U supported nonsense and you are telling all men to work hard
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Dshocker(m): 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
I did not support any previous government
I only supported Asiwaju and condemned Jonathan and Buhari
I'm not wicked not to know the plight of Nigerians but it's rather too early to give scorecard on this new administration
Let's give Asiwaju time

Thunder fire 🤐

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2023
Dshocker:

U supported nonsense and you are telling all men to work hard
You can't call me out till after one year
I believe everything is fine
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Dshocker(m): 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

After using it to bake...u will eat right.
If it is poison u must have eaten times two.

Whatever u think,is ur thoughts. U have not bought one how then do u think it is for industrial use?

Dano milk in bag is the same Dano milk in refill. I have bought them all in bags and in refill including Lactorich.

Finally,keep ur opinion to yourself and stop criticising what u can't afford.

But my man, this is industrial milk, not too good for direct consumption.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Dshocker(m): 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
You can't call me out till after one year
I believe everything is fine

I don't like you ❌❌❌

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Kobojunkie: 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2023
1Sharon:
What are you talking about? Powdered milk is not very popular in the West, fresh milk is. Even for children, mothers that want to give their kids powdered milk over breast milk are judged for it. Breast milk is best. If I can't produce milk for some reason, I'd rather get donor milk than give my child powdered milk.
■ Alot of African kids are malnourished, because the mothers don't realise the significance of breast milk.
If you are talking about babies, you have it completely upside down. Babies are not fed fresh milk. Nope. In addition to breast milk, formulas are used and it is made with powdered milk. The WIC program here helps ensure newly delivered mothers are able to afford those powdered formulas because they are fortified with nutrients that some mothers aren't even able to provide their babies from their breast milk. The average household feeding a baby spends about $2500 each year on baby formulae in the US. undecided

If you are talking about older kids, then fresh milk is definitely more popular than powder. But many people know and use powder as well. undecided

2. As for malnutrition, there is more to that story than what you claim abeg! Let's not for the sake of brownie points say things that are not really of fact. Africans breastfeed their kids even more than those out in the West. undecided
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2023
Dshocker:

I don't like you ❌❌❌
Thousands do
So you are insignificant
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Dshocker(m): 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
Thousands do
So you are insignificant

Yes, other thug ass lickers like you
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by 1Sharon(f): 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
If you are talking about babies, you have it completely upside down. Babies are not fed fresh milk. Nope. In addition to breast milk, formulas are used and it is made with powdered milk. The WIC program here helps ensure newly delivered mothers are able to afford those powdered formulas because they are fortified with nutrients that some mothers aren't even able to provide their babies from their breast milk. The average household feeding a baby spends about $2500 each year on baby formulae in the US. undecided

If you are talking about older kids, then fresh milk is definitely more popular than powder. But many people know and use powder as well. undecided

2. As for malnutrition, there is more to that story than what you claim abeg! Let's not for the sake of brownie points say things that are not really of fact. Africans breastfeed their kids even more than those out in the West. undecided

Did I ever state that babies are fed fresh milk? undecided

Outside infancy, powdered is just not popular. It's practical in Nigeria, but in the West, it's just not necessary.

That is a lie, Africans generally don't breast feed their kids for long enough. They breastfeed yes, but not for long enough.

Getting is a donor is better than powdered milk.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2023
Dshocker:

Yes, other thug ass lickers like you
No I don't need anyone's likeness here
I'm talking about outside here, I'm surrounded by love
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Dshocker(m): 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
No I don't need anyone's likeness here
I'm talking about outside here, I'm surrounded by love

Madam no right thinking soul loves you, the only love you get are the love for the same tribalist political agents just like you.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2023
possibilita:

oga January this year I was buying same inhaler 2000 till around April, then it became 2500, I bought it around July 5500 and today I bought it 8500 so try to understand the difference between value and price
He is trying in vain to defend the indefensible his paymaster

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Kobojunkie: 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2023
1Sharon:
■ Did I ever state that babies are fed fresh milk? Outside infancy, powdered is just not popular. It's practical in Nigeria, but in the West, it's just not necessary.
That is a lie, Africans generally don't breast feed their kids for long enough. They don't understand the significance. They breastfeed yes, but not for long enough.
First of all, I never said powdered milk was more popular in the west than fresh milk. I instead said that even at the pantry, powdered milk is handed out when they run out of fresh milk options. And it is considered to be just as nutritious. I have never seen anyone complain that one is better than the other. undecided

So how long is long enough for breastfeeding? And are you insinuating that Westerners whose babies do not experience the same levels of issues with malnutrition breastfeed their babies longer than African mothers do? undecided
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2023
Dshocker:

Madam no right thinking soul loves you, the only love you get are the love for the same tribalist political agents just like you.
Political agents kikikikiki
Tribalist kikikiki
The love I receive cut across all tribes
Aside my support for Asiwaju in the last election I dare you to quote me anywhere I acted as a tribalist with my comments
I'm waiting for your reply?
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by 1Sharon(f): 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So how long is long enough for breastfeeding? And are you insinuating that Westerners whose babies do not experience the same levels of issues with malnutrition breastfeed their babies longer than African mothers do? undecided

Yes!
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Kobojunkie: 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2023
1Sharon:
Yes!
Can you cite information that backs up this claim? undecided
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
First of all, I never said powdered milk was more popular in the west than fresh milk. I instead said that even at the pantry, powdered milk is handed out when they run out of fresh milk options. And it is considered to be just as nutritious. I have never seen anyone complain that one is better than the other. undecided

Into adulthood around 18+ I think
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by frankson1(m): 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
May God ease our affairs

Family men are trying oooo
Kudos to all responsible married men out there.

It's getting scarier to even reason an average man

All men should work hard sha.

So because I get average money you no dey reason me 😭😭😭
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by GorillaApp(m): 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

After using it to bake...u will eat right.
If it is poison u must have eaten times two.

Whatever u think,is ur thoughts. U have not bought one how then do u think it is for industrial use?

Dano milk in bag is the same Dano milk in refill. I have bought them all in bags and in refill including Lactorich.

Finally,keep ur opinion to yourself and stop criticising what u can't afford.
Your last comment no be am al all.
Someone is asking out of concern
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2023
frankson1:

So because I get average money you no dey reason me 😭😭😭
😂 You be my padi na

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by opius: 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2023
How do you preserve it. ? This volume is for industrial use. Milk is not what you buy in large quantity for just a family
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Qualer: 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
I'm not wicked not to know the plight of Nigerians but it's rather too early to give scorecard on this new administration
Let's give Asiwaju time

You are a very loud and uninformed ediot!!
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by 1Sharon(f): 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Can you cite information that backs up this claim? undecided

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S221413912030144X#:~:text=Africans%20believe%20that%20breastfeeding%20facilitates,a%20child%20with%20its%20power.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by disneyjdkeyz(m): 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
Let's give Asiwaju time
oboy is more than 100days in office nothing on sight
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Kobojunkie: 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Into adulthood around 18+ I think
huh? undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by frankson1(m): 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
😂 You be my padi na

🤗🤗🤗

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) / The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. / You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.