Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. - Food (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. (90344 Views)

See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina / See The 2 Chickens I Bought For N10,500 At Omida Market, Abeokuta Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

Good question.

How I run my family is best known to me and trying to know how many people that take from this milk does not make any sense.

I am simply a bulk buyer and that is what I do and that makes me save alot which is the end goal.

I learnt that from my father and I am gradually passing it down to my children.

I meant no disrespect. Was just genuinely curious.
Have a blessed week

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by 1Dray(m): 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
No be delusion be this? undecided

I don't speak delusion. I am on ground and in the north, I speak what I see.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by DrTee1(m): 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Nigeria is not the only country that imports, some countries even imports their food and drinks because of the barren desert terrain in those countries. And they are doing fairly well

The Fx supply is not properly managed. This man in the process of trying to unify it further compounded the situation, worsening it further than its true value. So now it is even undervalued.

Respectfully, you haven't answered my questions.

Which sub Saharan country has it better? Ghana? Liberia? Congo? Cameroun? Sierra Leone? Malawi?

Which one has successfully done what you are suggesting? If Africa becomes self-sustainable, where would the Western Nations export their products to? You think they'll allow Africa become what China and the Asian Tigers have achieved
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Kobojunkie: 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2023
1Dray:
■ I don't speak delusion. I am on ground and in the north, I speak what I see.
You actually believe the decay that is Nigeria today started when the current man was sworn in? Come on now... Nairaland supposed to don make you more intelligent than this. undecided
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Paramount01(m): 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2023
YoungDaNaval:
And you keep supporting the government that brought this mess upon us. Continue

Little perseverance is what Nigerians supposed to have he will also add the greedy to the point that we don't have perseverance at all
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Psoul(m): 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

[b]After using it to bake...u will eat right.
If it is poison u must have eaten times two.

Whatever u think,is ur thoughts. U have not bought one how then do u think it is for industrial use?

Dano milk in bag is the same Dano milk in refill. I have bought them all in bags and in refill including Lactorich.

Finally,keep ur opinion to yourself and stop criticising what u can't afford.[/b

You may not understand what that person was saying until you're bn taught or work where you'll get to know.

It's not as if one cannot take those milk in bags or grounded sugar in bag. They are actually for industrial purposes.

The difference is that some essential mineral elements and vitamins are removed from these industrial milk or sugar to avoid making food that will have excess minerals or vitamins than required.

When this sugar, milk or salt are to be used for industrial productions, these vitamins and other mineral elements lacking in them will be added separately at the correct measurement needed for such production.

Actually, you can still consume these industrial sugar, milk and salt so long as you're getting those elements lacking in them from other sources else you're taking chaff.

But with the current condition in the country, who cares to check all those things. The important thing is that your stomach is not empty.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by 1Dray(m): 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You actually believe the decay that is Nigeria today started when the current man was sworn in? Come on now... Nairaland supposed to don make you more intelligent than this. undecided

We talking about the severe suffering people are experiencing now. It kicked started or worsten as soon as that shaky bat was sworn in. I am in the north, I can boldly tell you that for free.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Kobojunkie: 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2023
1Dray:
■ We talking about the severe suffering people are experiencing now. It kicked started or worsten as soon as that shaky bat was sworn in. I am in the north, I can boldly tell you that for free.
That didn't just happen in the North but all over Nigeria since the current government removed all the many subsidy programs that have kept people pretending Nigeria was getting better when instead all it has been doing was acquiring more and more debt. undecided

The suffering has always been bad in the country. Only your governments made it seem, through their various subsidy pipelines that it hasn't. Now reality don hit everybody, not just some people. grin
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by blackslayer: 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2023
"Fat filled milk" Hmnnnn.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Melagros(m): 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2023
YoungDaNaval:
And you keep supporting the government that brought this mess upon us. Continue
Don't mind the useless bitch/motherfvcker
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by 1Dray(m): 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
That didn't just happen in the North but all over Nigeria since the current government removed all the many subsidy programs that have kept people pretending Nigeria was getting better when instead all it has been doing was acquiring more and more debt. undecided

The suffering has always been bad in the country. Only your governments made it seem, through their various subsidy pipelines that it hasn't. Now reality don hit everybody, not just some people. grin

So what are you insinuating with this epistle? Did this severe suffering hit the worst starting from the day the weak bat was sworn in, or not?

Before Buhari finished his tenure, a mudu of rice sold for 1k and a mudu of garri sold for N350. Today a mudu of rice sells at N2500-3000 per mudu, while garri sales for N1100 - 1200 per mudu here in Borno state.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Ladymillion(f): 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

After using it to bake...u will eat right.

Whatever u think,is ur thoughts. U have not bought one how then do u think it is for industrial use?

Dano milk in bag is the same Dano milk in refill. I have bought them all in bags and in refill including Lactorich.

Finally,keep ur opinion to yourself and stop criticising what u can't afford.
He asked an innocent question bro and the big sacK you bought and the refil packs are CLEARLY NOT THE SAME,

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Kobojunkie: 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2023
1Dray:
■ So what are you insinuating with this epistle? Did this severe suffering hit the worst starting from the day the weak bat was sworn in, or not?
■ Before Buhari finished his tenure, a mudu of rice sold for 1k and a mudu of garri sold for N350. Today a mudu of rice sells at N2500-3000 per mudu, while garri sales for N1100 - 1200 per mudu here in Borno state.
1. Wrong! It could not have since he did not implement these measures the same day he was sworn into power. What you claim to have happened on that day was an illusion. undecided

2. Stop lying to yourselves about what really happened. undecided
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Achor1111(m): 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2023
You voted for APC in 2015, 2019 and 2023.
Here you are shouting, it is becoming scarier.
I pray, make ogun no jam you.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Nazgul: 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2023
ahnie:

Nazgul afar....dem chicken republic don bring down their food price abii?

That one you talked about dem still de share free food?
Lolz
Lol...shey you de find free food? 😏
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Nazgul: 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2023
doggedfighter:
Oh ,you aren't married ?
I'm not o, do you have wife you want to give to me? 😏
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by 1Dray(m): 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Wrong! It could not have since he did not implement these measures the same day he was sworn into power. What you claim to have happened on that day was an illusion. undecided

2. Stop lying to yourselves about what really happened. undecided

1. The reckless pronouncement he made on that very day triggered and kicked started the suffering. Since that day till today, the suffering and starvation had spiked to the peak.

2. I go to the local market every weekend. I know the price of food stuffs. I won't gain anything lying to you.

People now troop into my lodge to beg for food like never before. People are starving away here in the north.

I don't expect you to accept my assertions. I always know anyone from the Ronu Brotherhood cult will always live in denial even when their families and brethren are starving to death
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Unrated900(m): 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2023
Forget
It's because it's not enough niiiii
With sense u maintain your home and side chick without gbese.
Afterall u won't run to lekki babes.
But agbado babes

quote author=NoahHadNoArk post=125771500]
Add a side chick to this drama and you sign a death warrant [/quote]
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Ddokie: 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:
In 2015,this milk was sold for 28k or less than because then,we used to share it among our colleagues,and it's either I buy this one below,Lactorich or Dano.

Please I need the contact to get this. The one I am using is slightly more expensive and e dey pain me.

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by doggedfighter(f): 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nazgul:

I'm not o, do you have wife you want to give to me? 😏

See eligible bachelor grin

I have. I hope you are not against paying bride price ?
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Silentgroper(m): 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

After using it to bake...u will eat right.

Finally,keep ur opinion to yourself and stop criticising what u can't afford.

dude, you might be grown up ..but you're outrightly immature...

there's nothing offensive abt that guys post ...

😤😤😤😤

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by CJStarz: 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2023
Thank you sooooo much for the validation.

Risingsunn:
the question u asked is even a valid one. These type of milk is used actually for industrial purposes, yoghurt manufacturing and other things, I remember in sec school, my friend whose parents does yoghurt used to bring for us his friends.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Nazgul: 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2023
doggedfighter:
See eligible bachelor grin

I have. I hope you are not against paying bride price ?
As long as is not above 100k I'm ok with it.

Anything above 100k is extortion to me. grin
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Truthshotcrazy: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2023
LikeAking:

Don’t buy Dano..

Any Nigerian product that is expensive as the foreign one should not b bought..

Dem must get sense by force..,.

cool
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Silentgroper(m): 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

Sometime he too should keep quiet...I didn't seek his opinion.

dunce ...

you practically did the minute you posted this here...

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by CJStarz: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2023
I tells you bro. Some of them come here dey brag but I see that as immaturity. This is a faceless forumn,so it's absolutely pointless bragging because the person u dey insult fit be your employer.
One love bro

Peterpanny:
that nice2023 na just local mugu,I no even know watin the mugu day feel like, because him buy milk 86k person no fit give am simple advice again,no too reason him matter,you might be better than him in every ramifications...
People with low comprehensive ability are much on this forum.
Nonsense people.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by doggedfighter(f): 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nazgul:

As long as is not above 100k I'm ok with it.

Anything above 100k is extortion to me. grin

I won't find wife for you again. Use your hand and find 100k wife for yourself.

Or Folake4u fit get
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by slowice(m): 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

This argument is very dangerous

Okay so tell me how the 1970 fantastic monthly salary of N700 that could buy in a year tear rubber brand new car in 5months went up to monthly salary of N1,000,000 now in 2023.

Is it not the same upward successive review/increments done severely over the years that you are running away from?

The economy is not in shambles! It is a lie these crooks in power want you to believe so that they can continue Looting the commonwealth with reckless abandon.

Even If it is in shambles, who caused it? They wilfully caused it by imposing deleterious policies on the hapless masses thereby plunging the economy into the abyss.

Oga economic stability makes things easier. The increments where mostly chasing inflation occasioned by economic instability and every increment creates increased inflation because increment of salary is not the solution to economic instability.
All the nigieran government have done since forever is avoid the solution, they choose the easy and corrupt way out.

The 70s were great because the country prospered due to crude oil boom but all that has change.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by CJStarz: 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Kai, dis ur comment make me laugh tire
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

tishbite42:

you shouldn't have wasted your time answering the attention-seeking dingbat
him fit be boy-boy wey oga send message
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Nazgul: 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2023
doggedfighter:
I won't find wife for you again. Use your hand and find 100k wife for yourself
So if you're a house agent and a client tells you to find a house for him. And he gives you a budget of around 100k, you'll end call. You no Sabi do business be that. 🙄

doggedfighter:
Or Folake4u fit get
Leave folake4u, she too like money. She might charge me 1m as consolation fee. 😩
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by November24(f): 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

U that is an adult is still suffering.

Sorry.

Hungry woman.

U pity my wife,as how now...I hold my wife at high esteem and she is not a liability like u. I pamper her like a baby because she is who I married and i can do anything for her.

U should pity ur husband for not being able to take care of u only to come up with nonsense spirit of envy.

Bullshit!

Baby husband.
Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by jimcaddy(m): 11:01pm On Sep 14, 2023
Hahahahahaha 😂 baba you go buy cement of milk for 89k. Omo Naija has the tendency to wreck hardworking and legitimate hustling men. This is why everyone steals money and our ladies do hookup because money does not have purchasing power anymore in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) / The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. / You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.