Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,020 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. (33842 Views)

I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family / "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" / Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by nautybride: 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
cheesy
Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by highchief1: 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2023
Imredeemed:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN... I come in peace
na man eyes e take Dey allow woman pay rent?sometimes e Dey pass man Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by dalass(f): 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
Imredeemed:

Exactly 💯

A woman that was paying rent threw her husband out because she is the one paying rent, school fees, everything grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by HopeSpencer: 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
At a time when we just spent 4months out of 1 year rent, my wife asked me that we should move out because she fought with a co-tenant and said she didn't want to set eyes on the co-tenant again. I said I wasn't prepared for this as I needed time to gather money for next year rent. She offered to drop money from her savings. We got a new apartment. And she became my boss. Come and see humiliation. I wept on several occasions because I'm not a type of person that engages in physical fight. I don't even use abusive words. Whatever I say on nairaland is just catching cruise.

I looked for money and rented a room. I didn't move out my things like chairs, bed etc because my daughter needs them. I left forever.

She told relatives that I left our home and never looked back. Relatives reminded her that she told them she was the one paying all bills since the beginning and that she should thank God that the burden was removed. That's when I got to know about the lie that she was the one paying bills.

In my next life, I will prefer to be a gay.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by Opans: 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
‎ ‎ ‎Opans makes selling gift cards for Nigerian naira easy. You can always contact us at any time if you feel the need to convert your iTunes gift cards to naira and your Amazon gift card gotten from any store or Walmart to Naira in Nigeria.

We are fast and reliable.

Contact us on WhatsApp: 080*2146*2561

Other Gift Cards worthy of mentions are:

Nike Gift Card
Vanilla Gift Card
Macy Gift Card
Google Play Gift Cards
Sephora Gift Card
Ebay Gift Card
Apple Store Gift Card
Nordstrom Gift Card
Offgamers Gift Card
BestBuy Gift Card
Walmart Gift Card
Playstation Network gift card

We also Buy,

PayPal Funds
Cashapp Funds
Payoneer Funds
Zelle Funds

WhatsApp: 080*21462*561

1 Like

Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by vikstandon(m): 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
Imredeemed:

I never pray to have someone who would define responsibility for me. My God-given wife would fill in the gap, and would not cause my voice be heard on the street, but would deal bountifully with me for good.

I would pay my bills, even when she does you won't know... So take this your mentality to somewhere else.

2 Likes

Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by yimor: 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ur headache
Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by Harddiskng(m): 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
Lol I don’t even know the ish with Nigerian babes and not wanting to contribute equally to their marriage.

I find it selfish, good knows I for one would never marry a selfish person. E get why God call am “helper”.

2 Likes

Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by Rhassidy360: 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
Rubbish post
Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by Canvass: 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
A man must pay rent but a woman owns the house. Hmmm. In these days of feminism, I won't want to rent and furnish an apartment and allow any woman to drag the head of the family with me.

It's either I pay all the bills and dictate the tune or she pays some and has some say. I can't come and kill myself in the name of being responsible. If a woman would have a sense of entitlement because she's paying some, let her have it. After all, if I pay all, she'll still have that sense of entitlement.

2 Likes

Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by Ogbenison1: 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
Why not? Let the man breathe ✌
Children's school
Gas
Car fuel
Children's gadgets
Feeding at home
Clothing money
Children's provisions
Family members etc.
Stop suffocating the men, please let us BREATHE

2 Likes

Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by Harrynight(m): 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
They will Rob it on Ur face someday

This gender eeh

3 Likes

Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by Kobojunkie: 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
dalass:
■ Exactly 💯 A woman that was paying rent threw her husband out because she is the one paying rent, school fees, everything grin
Well, a woman married to herself is just that, married to herself. grin
Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by 7arrows: 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
Tallesty1:
My marriage is 50- 50. We split everything down to light bill.

Even if thieves come to our house, two of us will go get the door because there is no head in the marriage. We equal like that.

I am a feminist.

Y'all should be

Feminist I laugh in German. If I was ur man I'll allow u surely handle certain bills but just to keep you spending ur funds on something instead of gold and cloths. The truth is that it's my pride to take care of my woman to the last cent unless I'm not financially capable or she doesn't value my sacrifice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by Etyfy: 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ancient mindset. E no concern me sha
Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by BGSM: 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2023
Please don’t allow your wife to pay house rent, children school fees and family feedings. Let her use her discretion without you forcing or dictating to her to support you in doing any of the mentioned above. Any time she emphasizes on anything she has done in the house, then stop her from doing it, may God continue to provide for you and always do things within your limit. Note, most women have no brain 🧠 until calamity set in before they know the reality of life. From people experience and research.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by 7arrows: 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2023
inoki247:
Lol no go let ego land u for under bridge....

If my wife wants to brag about paying the rent na where we both dey live she should brag wen me dey run am Wu I go tell...

Infact she's free to go NTA and CBN....

Imagine at my age relocating to my Father's house because of ego....

Make everybody du wetin work for them...

You get shame me I no get shame life is all about survival I'm not competing with anybody so key to ur own Manual of life mak I key into mine....

Confirm!!!
Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by Kobojunkie: 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2023
vikstandon:
■ I never pray to have someone who would define responsibility for me. My God-given wife would fill in the gap, and would not cause my voice be heard on the street, but would deal bountifully with me for good.
■ I would pay my bills, even when she does you won't know... So take this your mentality to somewhere else.
There is no such thing as a God-given wife. If you do not open your eyes and intentionally choose a worthy mate for yourself, you will end up no different from the millions out there living in unhappy marriages.

2. Keep dreaming. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by franchasofficia: 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2023
The number one prayer every man should be praying to God everyday is for him not to lack financially, and lastly for good health.

Without financial stability, a man is doomed in our current world, this is nothing but the bitter truth.

No woman loves a broke man sincerely for long, she will get tired and give up.

Dear single guys, please spend your youthful age brainstorming on legitimate things and businesses you can start to stabilize your income. Don't wait until you get a job, start something, even if it means being an errand guy providing errand services to people around you, please do it without shame, over time, if you remain dedicated and focused in it, God will increase you through that small thing you are doing.

If you fail to establish a moving business by age of 35yrs, it will be almost impossible to start one after 35yrs as a man because your mates must have stabilized and you will be feeling so ashamed and demoralized to start anything from scratch, so while in your 20s, follow your mates and hustle like you have no father or family, but please run away from crime and illegal businesses, they only give you false hope and leave you empty later in life.

Start a legitimate business that you can be growing yearly till it becomes well established.

Money makes a man, no jokes

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by tiswell(m): 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
dalass:

Exactly 💯

A woman that was paying rent threw her husband out because she is the one paying rent, school fees, everything grin
e nor fit happen for naija
Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by Kobojunkie: 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
Harddiskng:
Lol I don’t even know the ish with Nigerian babes and not wanting to contribute equally to their marriage. I find it selfish, good knows I for one would never marry a selfish person. E get why God call am “helper”.
Well, so long as you do not demand submission from her then it is indeed selfish, else, the selfish one— 419er even — is your person. undecided

1 Like

Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by ShaqFu: 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
And then when the woman is manhandled and cast out into the streets by the one she sold her commonsense to, who go pay her rent then? No be she? undecided
Of course she is the one, who was paying her rent when she was single?

You speak as if every woman is manhandled in their marriage.
Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by 7arrows: 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
HopeSpencer:
At a time when we just spent 4months out of 1 year rent, my wife asked me that we should move out because she fought with a co-tenant and said she didn't want to set eyes on the co-tenant again. I said I wasn't prepared for this as I needed time to gather money for next year rent. She offered to drop money from her savings. We got a new apartment. And she became my boss. Come and see humiliation. I wept on several occasions because I'm not a type of person that engages in physical fight. I don't even use abusive words. Whatever I say on nairaland is just catching cruise.

I looked for money and rented a room. I didn't move out my things like chairs, bed etc because my daughter needs them. I left forever.

She told relatives that I left our home and never looked back. Relatives reminded her that she told them she was the one paying all bills since the beginning and that she should thank God that the burden was removed. That's when I got to know about the lie that she was the one paying bills.

In my next life, I will prefer to be a gay.

You don't need to wait till the next life to be gay. At least you are still alive. You can start now so that they will scatter your ass for you nonsense talk. That's why your wife see you finish.
Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by Galaxy77: 10:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
Good
Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by ShaqFu: 10:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
Tallesty1:

Even if thieves come to our house, two of us will go get the door because there is no head in the marriage. We equal like that.

I am a feminist.

Y'all should be
Are you also equal as to who birth the baby? 😁

3 Likes

Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by 43Ronin: 10:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
why? is it not her home?
Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by ukaface(f): 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2023
Why?
Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by ghiloman28(m): 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
Never
Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by Tallesty1(m): 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
7arrows:

Feminist I laugh in German. If I was ur man I'll allow u surely handle certain bills but just to keep you spending ur funds on something instead of gold and cloths. The truth is that it's my pride to take care of my woman to the last cent unless I'm not financially capable or she doesn't value my sacrifice.
I am a man Uncle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2023
Bronxie:
What if she pays,is anything wrong with that?
The man that has been paying for years without complaining is he not a human being?

What's she an helpmate for?
You guys should desist coming online to misleading other women creating tension in their homes, whilst you enjoy ambient in your homes.

For those that are going to come after me,it may interest you to know also that m a woman.

Common sense isn't common to many people these days, don't stress yourself.

Someone who can't do to another what another is doing for him or her isn't worth to be married.
Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by jojothaiv(m): 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
Tallesty1:

I am a feminist.

Y'all should be
Gbam.

Let the energy be balanced since that's what majority want.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? / How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. / Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.