Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. (33863 Views)

I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family / "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" / Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by Ay04z(m): 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
I dey always beg God make my Torokobo never run dry

1 Like

Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by matm: 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
There is no general formula for married people.Find out what works for u .What works for A might lead to divorce for B.

3 Likes

Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by jaxxy(m): 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
Whoever has the money for the rent should pay 4 it. There is no where its said all the financial burdens must be on the man.

2 Likes

Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by Weathered: 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2023
bukatyne:
OP, you are light years late with this your Red Pill chapter 60.

I think what we need now is Pink Pill chapter 10 that says don't marry a man that can't/ won't pay the rent. cheesy
used women rant
Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by Kobojunkie: 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
ShaqFu:
β–  Of course she is the one, who was paying her rent when she was single? You speak as if every woman is manhandled in their marriage.
Well, I never said every woman is but in Nigeria many are. Na lie? undecided
Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by yewit37486: 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2023
BGSM:
Please don’t allow your wife to pay house rent, children school fees and family feedings. Let her use her discretion without you forcing or dictating to her to support you in doing any of the mentioned above. Any time she emphasizes on anything she has done in the house, then stop her from doing it, may God continue to provide for you and always do things within your limit. Note, most women have no brain 🧠 until calamity set in before they know the reality of life. From people experience and research.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by ShaqFu: 10:44pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Well, I never said every woman is but in Nigeria many are. Na lie? undecided
I won't know. I don't deal in abstract, I prefer facts. πŸ‘Œ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by ayandee: 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
inoki247:
Lol no go let ego land u for under bridge....

If my wife wants to brag about paying the rent na where we both dey live she should brag wen me dey run am Wu I go tell...

Infact she's free to go NTA and CBN....

Imagine at my age relocating to my Father's house because of ego....

Make everybody du wetin work for them...

You get shame me I no get shame life is all about survival I'm not competing with anybody so key to ur own Manual of life mak I key into mine....
This kind of men live very long.
Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by HopeSpencer: 10:48pm On Sep 16, 2023
7arrows:

You don't need to wait till the next life to be gay. At least you are still alive. You can start now so that they will scatter your ass for you nonsense talk. That's why your wife see you finish.

Oponu nie
Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by Harddiskng(m): 10:48pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Well, so long as you do not demand submission from her then it is indeed selfish, else, the selfish oneβ€” 419er even β€” is your person. undecided

Submission as per my slave? Lol. My life no hard, I believe two are better than one. Especially in marriage, God forbid I be in a marriage my significant other is incapable of contributing anything tangible.

2 Likes

Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by dododawa1: 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2023
Nonsensical TALK
Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by aktolly54(m): 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2023
bukatyne:
OP, you are light years late with this your Red Pill chapter 60.

I think what we need now is Pink Pill chapter 10 that says don't marry a man that can't/ won't pay the rent. cheesy
So if he lost his job and having bad time, you can't help your husband till he bounce back? Or he should died while you take care of the kids alone? I don't know who raise you ladies of nowadays

2 Likes

Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by Kobojunkie: 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2023
Harddiskng:
β–  Submission as per my slave? Lol. My life no hard, I believe two are better than one. Especially in marriage, God forbid I be in a marriage my significant other is incapable of contributing anything tangible.
oK o! undecided
Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by Kobojunkie: 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2023
aktolly54:
β–  So if he lost his job and having bad time, you can't help your husband till he bounce back? Or he should died while you take care of the kids alone? I don't know who raise you ladies of nowadays
So long as he is able to take over homemaking dutiesβ€” and give up on his demand for respect and submission from her at that point β€” from her while she takes care of paying the bills, why not? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by TimT: 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2023
zoghys:

Do let your wife pay your rent or your kids school fees no matter what. A word is enough for the wise.
What exactly are u on about?
My own wife? Our house? So it's now a crime for her to pay the rent? Or pay our kids school fees? Will the marriage end?? Because of expenses?
Better marry who u both understand eachother oo... if not you no go value Ur Spouse... Coz Ur point I no understand
Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by Kobojunkie: 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2023
HopeSpencer:
β–  Oponu nie
But na true talk him tell you so. undecided
Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by Kobojunkie: 10:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
ShaqFu:
I won't know. I don't deal in abstract, I prefer facts. πŸ‘Œ
Fact is I never said it applied to all women but in Nigeria, it applies to a good many women in marriage. undecided
Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by Harddiskng(m): 10:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
aktolly54:
So if he lost his job and having bad time, you can't help your husband till he bounce back? Or he should died while you take care of the kids alone? I don't know who raise you ladies of nowadays

No waste your strength. The current mentality that most Nigerian young ladies have ehn. I wish their husbands goodluck, God will preserve his life.

That is if they see husband, truth be told; they are simply very undesirable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by Vinnie2000(m): 10:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
Angelfrost:

I honestly don't even understand what the Op is on about here...!

Why should a woman not allowed to pay rent if she can afford it?!!

My Brother, NEVER you try it. undecided

As a Married man, you give away your HEADSHIP to your Wife
when you allow her Pay Rent or School fees for the Children. 😟😌

These TWO things are Sacrosanct and exclusively for the Man.πŸ˜’

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by HopeSpencer: 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
But na true talk him tell you so. undecided

I can make him regret those words.
Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by isabi2lof: 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
I no dey pay anything before but I fit assist if money no too dey .

People wey get man wey dey pay their bills , no get two heads undecided

2 Likes

Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by Vinnie2000(m): 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2023
TimT:

What exactly are u on about?
My own wife? Our house? So it's now a crime for her to pay the rent? Or pay our kids school fees? Will the marriage end?? Because of expenses?
Better marry who u both understand eachother oo... if not you no go value Ur Spouse... Coz Ur point I no understand

If you understand LIFE and WOMEN, you will Never allow ur Wife pay Rent.πŸ˜πŸ˜•

There are some things that you as a Man Should be responsible for. πŸ˜’

5 Likes

Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by dododawa1: 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2023
Tupac was the MohBad of Cali, running his mouth, Snoop Dogg was the quite snitch Zenolensky who refused to speak when important , protecting his own life, Naira Marley is Surge Knight, Death Row Record is Marlian record, NDLEA are like the FBI working for illuminati

2 Likes

Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by TimT: 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
Vinnie2000:

If you understand LIFE and WOMEN, you will Never allow ur Wife pay Rent.πŸ˜πŸ˜•

There are some things that you as a Man Should be responsible for. πŸ˜’
Abeg rest... understand which Life?..
Then you can as well don't marry a working woman... just marry a normal housewife who's doing nothing...
Coz I see no reason why will a man refuse financial help to pay rent from his own wife in house they both stay....
Na wa o..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by Vinnie2000(m): 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
jaxxy:
Whoever has the money for the rent should pay 4 it. There is no where its said all the financial burdens must be on the man.

*Light Bills
*Security Bills
*GOTV or DStv bills
*Children clothes, etc
Can be paid by the Woman.😏

But you see HOUSE RENTS and SCHOOL FEES, they are EXCLUSIVELY for Men.πŸ˜’πŸ™‚

Just like MAINTENANCE OF OUR SECURITY FORCES is for FG
while State govts does things like payment of salaries, providing roads,etc. πŸ€”πŸ™‚

4 Likes

Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by Vinnie2000(m): 11:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
TimT:

Abeg rest... understand which Life?..
Then you can as well don't marry a working woman... just marry a normal housewife who's doing nothing...
Coz I see no reason why will a man refuse financial help to pay rent from his own wife in house they both stay....
Na wa o..

As you grow in Marriage and understand Women/Life Better,
Ur views will CHANGE. πŸ˜πŸ™‚

3 Likes

Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by Vinnie2000(m): 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
HopeSpencer:
At a time when we just spent 4months out of 1 year rent, my wife asked me that we should move out because she fought with a co-tenant and said she didn't want to set eyes on the co-tenant again. I said I wasn't prepared for this as I needed time to gather money for next year rent. She offered to drop money from her savings. We got a new apartment. And she became my boss. Come and see humiliation. I wept on several occasions because I'm not a type of person that engages in physical fight. I don't even use abusive words. Whatever I say on nairaland is just catching cruise.

I looked for money and rented a room. I didn't move out my things like chairs, bed etc because my daughter needs them. I left forever.

She told relatives that I left our home and never looked back. Relatives reminded her that she told them she was the one paying all bills since the beginning and that she should thank God that the burden was removed. That's when I got to know about the lie that she was the one paying bills.

In my next life, I will prefer to be a gay.

Nice One, Brother! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Your Story should be serve as an EYE OPENER for the Naive Mofos, here challenging the OP.πŸ€¨πŸ™‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by Sk5050: 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
The day your wife pays the rent you've definitely loss respect as man though it depends on the kind of woman you have as a spouse. But bro no matter what try to afford your rent because a woman's mouth is sharpener than a razor. May God not put us on a tight corner to expirience the negative effects πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by TimT: 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
Vinnie2000:

As you grow in Marriage and understand Women/Life Better,
Ur views will CHANGE. πŸ˜πŸ™‚
Ok

1 Like

Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by Kobojunkie: 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
Harddiskng:
β–  No waste your strength. The current mentality that most Nigerian young ladies have ehn. I wish their husbands goodluck, God will preserve his life. That is if they see husband, truth be told; they are simply very undesirable.
Stop blaming the women for adhering to what has been culturally passed down from your ancestors. The typical Nigerian man enters into marriage to serve as the sole winner and in exchange he gets the respect and submission of his Nigerian wife. The woman is basically expected to surrender her self-will and even her dreams to exist under the man and in exchange he takes over responsibility for all of her financial needs and that of the family that results from the union. That is what is Nigerian culture and tradition to this day. Ask the man next to you if you are not aware of this. So, stop blaming the women for staying on script. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. by Kobojunkie: 11:14pm On Sep 16, 2023
Sk5050:
The day your wife pays the rent you've definitely loss respect as man though it depends on the kind of woman you have as a spouse. But bro no matter what try to afford your rent because a woman's mouth is sharpener than a razor. May God not put us on a tight corner to expirience the negative effects πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Dey there dey carry ego for head in this economy. Life knows how to show people like you how foolish your leanings are. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? / How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. / Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.