Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,727 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time (9855 Views)

Doing The Wrong Thing At The Wrong Time (picture) / Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner / Why Do The Right Girls Always Want A 'Relationship' At The Wrong Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by Princek12(m): 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2011
Eya to all this women who are languishing in nostalgia. They were younger and did not appreciate the good men they had, but now they are older and are now wishing they could turn back the hands of time. Unfortunately, it does not happen like that.

This thread should hopefully show the young girls out there, who are with good men as we speak, not to end up being like this girls who are now regretting letting go of the good guys they once had. These girls are now trying to console themselves by saying that they met "the right person at the wrong time." Give me a break. I know that what I just said does not apply to all of the women, but I am damn sure it affects a substantial portion of the women who are sharing their experiences here.

1 Like

Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by slimyem: 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2011
kponkish:

pls y'all dont i beg u!! sumone is close 2 tears already
what is your problem?
u want to be noticed?
Quit it!i already noticed you.
Mr, Cork:

slimyem <<<< Village girl tryin to sound american by force
will you get off my back already FREAK!
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by ariblaze(m): 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2011
yes i have . . . .

and i miss her terribly
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by badlaw(f): 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2011
rubbish talk grin grin grin grin grin grin grin no such things like right person @ wrong time or vis-visa, shocked shocked stop imagination and make things right 4ur self
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by kponkish(m): 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2011
slimyem:

what is your problem?
u want to be noticed?
Quit it!i already noticed you.will you get off my back already FREAK!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by slimyem: 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2011
Princek12:

Eya to all this women who are languishing in nostalgia. They were younger and did not appreciate the good men they had, but now they are older and are now wishing they could turn back the hands of time. Unfortunately, it does not happen like that.

This thread should hopefully show the young girls out there, who are with good men as we speak, not to end up being like this girls who are now regretting letting go of the good guys they once had. These girls are now trying to console themselves by saying that they met "the right person at the wrong time." Give me a break. I know that what I just said does not apply to all of the women, but I am damn sure it affects a substantial portion of the women who are sharing their experiences here.
like i said in my post,there might have been important REASONS for a person's unwillingness to stay or commit to a relationship.it doesnt necessarily amount to REGRETS.the RIGHT person in this context is an individual perception.he/she might have been wrong aftterall.hw about you see it that way,
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by yomz1e(m): 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2011
in Words of  Maya Angelou: When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed outwardly or inwardly. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, or to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or even spiritually. They may seem like a godsend to you, and they are. They are there for a reason,you need them to be.Then, without any wrong doing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.Sometimes they die, Sometimes they just walk away. Sometimes they act up or out and force you to take a stand.What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilleed; their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered and it is now time to move on.[/i]

My expereince was crazy and i promise my self never to love again.  The girl tore my heart into shreds! blew me away like the wind and and never gave a damn about my feelings.  few months later she was asking for a 2nd chance, butthen i had moved on, so I can say wrong person wrong time, and now at the right time i found the right person and we celebrated our annivessary recently, but still not inlove, heartless yes i know, but its best that way because in life nothing is garauntee
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by DExplorer1: 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2011
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by MrCork17: 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2011
Sliggymi. Sweeery act like a lady for once and I swaaar you will take me home. I Promise! wink
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by kponkish(m): 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2011
yomz1e:

in Words of  Maya Angelou: When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed outwardly or inwardly. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, or to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or even spiritually. They may seem like a godsend to you, and they are. They are there for a reason,you need them to be.Then, without any wrong doing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.Sometimes they die, Sometimes they just walk away. Sometimes they act up or out and force you to take a stand.What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilleed; their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered and it is now time to move on.[/i]

My expereince was crazy and i promise my self never to love again.  The girl tore my heart into shreds! blew me away like the wind and and never gave a damn about my feelings.  few months later she was asking for a 2nd chance, butthen i had moved on, so I can say wrong person wrong time, and now at the right time i found the right person and we celebrated our annivessary recently, but still not inlove, heartless yes i know, but its best that way because in life nothing is garauntee

Maks sense

but den am touched

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

sumone stop me pls, dont no y am acting all emotional like a woman
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by Princek12(m): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2011
slimyem:

like i said in my post,there might have been important REASONS for a person's unwillingness to stay or commit to a relationship.it doesnt necessarily amount to REGRETS.the RIGHT person in this context is an individual perception.he/she might have been wrong aftterall.hw about you see it that way,

Your statement still shows that you are trying to justify your unwillingness to commit to someone whom you said, in your own words, to be the right person. You are still attempting to calm your pain by envisioning--or perhaps hoping--that the supposed right person "might have been wrong after all," which just shows that it is nothing more than an attempt at consoling yourself for a seemingly imprudent decision in the past. Your reasons for not committing to the man of your dreams back then was because you wanted to experience the world. I hope that you have now experienced that world.

1 Like

Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2011
My experience was with a guy, he was about five years older than me but the timing was so wrong between us that i had to let go because am still very young and he want more than i can give, it's really painful parting with him but he never understands why i had to let go,he still thinks of me as a heartless person but i knew it's all for our own good.
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by Koolking(m): 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2011
What makes the person 'right' when the timing was wrong. This is a misplaced priority. If the person is actually the right person, then the timing must correlate. Infatuation and lust should not be mistaken for love. Love will always find out whereever you, and the time and person must be right.
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by kponkish(m): 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2011
slimyem:

Oh oh! now she's begining to reason in my direction now dat the rite person is in one's imagination, yet she told me earlier my opinion was not needed here. women nd dier fish brain self!

1 Like

Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by r231(m): 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2011
yea
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by slimyem: 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2011
Princek12:

Your statement still shows that you are trying to justify your unwillingness to commit to someone whom you said, in your own words, to be the right person. You are still attempting to calm your pain by envisioning--or perhaps hoping--that the supposed right person "might have been wrong after all," which just shows that it is nothing more than an attempt at consoling yourself for a seemingly imprudent decision in the past. Your reasons for not committing to the man of your dreams back then was because you wanted to experience the world. I hope that you have now experienced that world.
and what makes you assume or opine that my decisions were imprudent?your opinion of me or my life is baseless my dear.you do not know JACK about it.dont even go there!
experiencing the world?yes,i have and i'm not done and i wont be until i'm old and grey.deal with that!
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by kpolli(m): 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2011
another derailed thread. . . . smh

Princek12:

I agree with this
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by Nymphnode(m): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2011
Happened to me years back. Traveled out and before I returned my woman had lost her virginity. I returned with an engagement ring but my friend had ringed her engine already. She is still roaming the street and already  above 30. Still visit her once in a while when I need someone skilled with the mouth organ

1 Like

Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by slimyem: 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2011
kponkish:

Oh oh! now she's begining to reason in my direction now dat the rite person is in one's imagination, yet she told me earlier my opinion was not needed here. women nd dier fish brain self!
i wonder where you just fell from and what your obsession with my thread is.
And it is all the women in your life WHOEVER they are that are fish-brained.yes,i said it.bite me! .
kponkish:

Maks sense

but den am touched

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

sumone stop me pls, dont no y am acting all emotional like a woman
kponkish:
dont no y am acting all emotional like a woman
that's because your scrotal sac is empty.there's no need to wonder.
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by mystikal(m): 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2011
tell me about it
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by kponkish(m): 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2011
slimyem:

i wonder where you just fell from and what your obsession with my thread is.
And it is all the women in your life WHOEVER they are that are fish-brained.yes,i said it.bite me! .that's because your scrotal sac is empty.there's no need to wonder.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u definitely fit 4 a comedian

Up Slimyem
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by Btzzk: 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2011
Now you want the guy to come and pick the leftover, after when you have sell yourself to many men that did not appreciate what you get. that's not going to happen.
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by Princek12(m): 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2011
slimyem:

and what makes you assume or opine that my decisions were imprudent?your opinion of me or my life is baseless my dear.you do not know JACK about it.dont even go there!
experiencing the world?yes,i have and i'm not done and i wont be until i'm old and grey.deal with that!

I am not judging that your decisions were imprudent; I said they were seemingly imprudent. Anyway, neither here nor there, in my humble opinion, you have seemed to blame "the wrong time" for your decision of letting go of the man of your dreams. You, just like other women on this thread, have refused to blame themselves or accept responsibility for making the wrong decision. The first step towards redemption is accepting culpability for a decision gone wrong, not passing the blame on something else. Oh how the "wrong time" would be hitting his head on the wall for being blamed for something for which it may not be responsible.
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by yomz1e(m): 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2011
@ nymph node grin, lol! you a joka! abeg tek care when you wan go rinse your dipstick in the mouth organ o! That engine must be knackered by now!
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by AmakaG29(f): 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2011
Right person, Wrong time, Life might be trying to tell you something, so listen,
If the seemingly right person appears and things don't go well, it's probably because something far worse would happen if you two got together. Life has a way of putting you where you need to be. Think about every ex you have (some have to think more than others). Those people are your exes because at one point you THOUGHT he/she was the right person at the right time, but I bet you wish something had gone wrong earlier than it did so that your feelings were spared.

That being said, there are really nice guys across oceans that I sometimes wonder about, (Daydreaming)
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by yomz1e(m): 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2011
amaka! i checked your picture, you be one fine village girl o! u don marry?
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by ebonyvibe(f): 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2011
Just wait
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by chika98: 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2011
The difference between being a gf/bf vs a husband or wife has everything to do with timing. Wrong timing and everything is thrown off.[quote][/quote]
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by InkedNerd(f): 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2011
@Igwe419: I'm not 23, I'm 22. Child bearing is not something I want to expereince now tongue

1 Like

Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by SeonB(m): 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2011
sad sad sad
I have a fresh experience (and I'm probably still having). This gurl is crazy in love but we can't even start dating cos of the distance(which occured a few months after we started talking). And when she talked about changing her life plans so we could be together, I had to cut it off cos am so not ready [i have never been in a relationship and am not ready to start with this type], even though she will make a good wife and i really like her. It was a hard decision to make.
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by slimyem: 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2011
Amaka G29:

Right person, Wrong time, Life might be trying to tell you something, so listen,
If the seemingly right person appears and things don't go well, it's probably because something far worse would happen if you two got together. Life has a way of putting you where you need to be. Think about every ex you have (some have to think more than others). Those people are your exes because at one point you THOUGHT he/she was the right person at the right time, but I bet you wish something had gone wrong earlier than it did so that your feelings were spared.

That being said, there are really nice guys across oceans that I sometimes wonder about, (Daydreaming)
now,i like this point of view.
Re: Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time by tunnytox(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2011
Princek12:

Absolutely spot on!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Snake Was Killed With Light On Its Head, Could Someone Explain This / Share Your Experience Having Sex In The Presence Of Someone / Which Of The Pictures Bestillustrates Your Sleepingstyle/position?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.