Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo (44253 Views)

Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ / I Won't Issue Fresh Proclamation For Edo Assembly, Obaseki Tells APC, Reps / We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Whalis: 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2023
Obasanjo holds same view with my dad presently. They want to say things the way it is and this is the problem my dad has been having with the community.
I have told him it is not every Truth an elder says.
Obasanjo is right by the way.

3 Likes

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Dittodat: 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2023
Narcissistic egomaniac ni baba Iyabo. The old fool should respect his old age and stop seeking cheap attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by VinnyBaba: 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2023
Lolss..

See the way Dem dey drag that Seunsmg mofo.😯😄😄

All diz Yeye Old Agbadorians. 😒😏

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by LockDown69(m): 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2023
Papa dey Para grin

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by CrownLands(m): 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2023
NwaNimo1:
OBJ....Old soldiers never die!

He is a "stubborn old man". Remember, no bodi fit straighten dried crayfish

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by marsman: 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2023
Obasanjo cannot even respect his old age. Old people are meant to use their old age to assemble the house not destroy by building up trouble where there is not, this is unbecoming of the Anambra prince.
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Switruth: 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2023
seunmsg:
Obasanjo is a shameless old man. He’s not even ashamed to say publicly that he got a lady twice out of wedlock.
you are disrespectful. You fit talk am for obasanjo presence? U no get sense.

3 Likes

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by 123yes(m): 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2023
seunmsg:
Obasanjo is a shameless old man. He’s not even ashamed to say publicly that he got a lady twice out of wedlock.
Are you praying to see old age? if what you can do in your life is continue insulting an elder stateman like Obasanjo. Your dad cannot even stand before him and talk. Did you listen his reasons why he did what he did?

3 Likes

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by VinnyBaba: 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

Shut up!!! Obasanjo is greater than Awolowo and Tinubu combined.

Obasanjo is in the same Class with Awolowo.🤨

Or AWOLOWO is Greater Than him because Awo was more Learned, Intelligent and one of our Nationalists!😊🙂

But you see Druggie Ebola.
He is in Same Class With AYO FAYOSE.😟😕

He is NOT in Top 10 Great Yoruba Men! 😒

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Tonytonex(m): 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2023
The wife disrespected OBj with that apology.

So she means her husband didn't know what he was doing.

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Oladeji245(m): 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2023
spiSeyi:

What did OBJ achieved that BAT didn't achieve as a governor, take Lagos state out of Nigeria and see how empty Nigeria is undecided.
FYI: OBJ brought MTN, BAT brought ECONET(Airtel), and BAT brought in SIEMENS (Lagos began its power generation plant). OBJ is pained because BAT got to the height he never wanted any Yoruba man to attain and BAT is more relevant than him in the Yoruba land and about to outshine him on the world stage. OBJ couldn't hide the exceeding success of BAT to the extent that he referred to him in one of his books (my watch)as the best governor and political genius that Nigeria ever had
Rice palliative bandit . If the rubbish you wrote will prevent you and your eruu family not be beaten up like ronu commissioner was beaten up by ronu chairman so be it.
Ajewiipe Iran meta tiyiin tii pada wa soriburuku niyen.
Pele ooo akobi tinuoribuu
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by babz11(m): 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2023
Oladeji245:

Still better than asiwere tinuoribu the election grabber and snatcher that nobody even knows his useless father.

Were I boy, your Father that is not Asiwere and Oloribu, where is he? Useless headless mob that still someone that got far third position won the Presidential election
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Oladeji245(m): 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2023
solja147:

Make Yu no go die untimely cos of hatred Yu have for another man o
See how Yu dey insult Tinubu for thread wey no concern am
I shame for Yu
Shame for the oloriburuku father wey born you.
Dopemuu

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by correctguy101(m): 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2023
Oho...,.

You can't remove my wrapper in public and expose my naakednesss and come back with me into the house to put my wrapper on to cover my naakednesss in private.... Efian, we noh gree... angry

We called the woman a wise wife but baba husband has spoken. The wife is like an embarrassment to his honor and pride. So he's disowned any connections to whatever she thinks she's doing. Like he always says: "I DEY KAMPE" grin

The arrogant baba saw no reason to apologize to a group who has crawled and licked his shoes for osusu. Yoruba elders over to you guys. Una don sell una shame.

Even if Oba of Benin wants something from you, you go still bow to him and subserviently give him what he wants. Anything can happen as long as na dis life we dey, but I refuse to believe any Oba of Benin will disgrace his honor and crown and especially my trust on that crown by bowing to a sellout like OBJ, whether in private or not. angry

Baba can't apologize. They're his boys who've been loyally kneeling in his presence. Now they want to form yeye royalty because camera catch them in their mighty stupidity..

Abeg make we hia word..
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Christistruth00: 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2023
Tonytonex:
The wife disrespected OBj with that apology.

So she means her husband didn't know what he was doing.

How can Obasanjo that was having affairs with his Son's wife know what he was doing
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by luizpippo(m): 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2023
Funny how the respectful Yoruba agbadoists are now insulting OBJ, in fake support for the Obas meanwhile all this is because he refused to chew corn.

I bet OBJ is even older than 95% of those Obas😁
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by minasu190: 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2023
seunmsg:
I pray you get old and you will understand what is the meaning of dementia for old people..use your head bro

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Oladeji245(m): 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2023
babz11:

Were I boy, your Father that is not Asiwere and Oloribu, where is he? Useless headless mob that still someone that got far third position won the Presidential election
Loo bii baba ofoo tobimoo werey bii tiee wey Dey aroo hospital.
Mugu. Family ee onii jeeree omoo
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by NotProphet: 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2023
Roboto11:

You mean the president of Nigeria, priestly in New York attending the UN General Meeting.

grin
OBJ was second in command to murtala Mohammed military govt
OBJ was a military head of state for 4yrs and handed over to a democratic elected govt

Democratically elected president for 8yrs

No man dead or alive can ever achieved that again in Nigeria

It is a thief and a drug baron that may likely not even spend upto 4yrs as President u are using to compare him🤣🤣

U guys are useless, brainless and foolish

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Weathered: 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2023
seunmsg:
a man should be ashamed for getting a woman pregnant twice?

You must have been born brain damaged

2 Likes

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Successlane: 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
I know you will not.

What she said was just the BLUNT truth
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Oladeji245(m): 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
StreetFight:

Somebody that is sleeping with his sons' wives
ARE you by the way referring to your oloshi baba to biee lomooo

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Oladeji245(m): 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
Btruth:
Agbaya
ayee baba eee onii suwon ni bi to ba waa
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by nedekid: 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2023
Roboto11:

You mean the president of Nigeria, priestly in New York attending the UN General Meeting.

grin
How does it pay you as a person?

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Tzar(m): 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2023
I knew Obababoon won’t apologize!🐵
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Oladeji245(m): 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2023
marsman:
Obasanjo cannot even respect his old age. Old people are meant to use their old age to assemble the house not destroy by building up trouble where there is not, this is unbecoming of the Anambra prince.
No wonder dem bury your baba ofoo like the aja the bingo wey im be

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by nedekid: 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2023
seunmsg:
Did your oga at the top marry seyis mother?
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by CrownLands(m): 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2023
NwaNimo1:
OBJ....Old soldiers never die!

He is a "stubborn man". Remember, no bodi fit straighten dried crayfish
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Oladeji245(m): 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
Christistruth00:

How can Obasanjo that was having affairs with his Son's wife know what he was doing
Rice bandit he is better than your senile father
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by millionboi2: 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2023
seunmsg:
hahahaha she just told you is not his wife.
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Abdulmumin412(m): 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2023
Pls let hear from the horse mouth, Taiwo who sent you?
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Roboto11: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2023
NotProphet:

OBJ was second in command to murtala Mohammed military govt
OBJ was a military head of state for 4yrs and handed over to a democratic elected govt

Democratically elected president for 8yrs

No man dead or alive can ever achieved that again in Nigeria

It is a thief and a drug baron that may likely not even spend upto 4yrs as President u are using to compare him🤣🤣

U guys are useless, brainless and foolish

Tinubu is in a position Obi would never be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom / FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Demands His Corpse For Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.