Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo (44280 Views)

Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ / I Won't Issue Fresh Proclamation For Edo Assembly, Obaseki Tells APC, Reps / We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by millionboi2: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2023
illicit:
Yeye man
lol. E pain you.
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by marsman: 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2023
Oladeji245:

No wonder dem bury your baba ofoo like the aja the bingo wey im be
The Obasanjo you are busy jumping from fense to pole over his matter does not know that you are here licking his slimy anus, or your degenerate ape like parents. Be careful boy.
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by AdviserGeneral: 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2023
seunmsg:
Obasanjo is a shameless old man. He’s not even ashamed to say publicly that he got a lady twice out of wedlock.

You can never, and nobody in your entire generation can ever come close to Obasanjo's achievement in life. Non of your entire lineage is even worthy of lacing his shoes. You are a big shame for using that word shameless on Obasanjo.

Your only anger against him is simply because he has refused to play the ethnic card. He is a well known Nationalist, and he will always be known as one even after his life.

Tinubu will only be celebrated by the yorubas after his life, but Obasanjo will be celebrated national after his life.

2 Likes

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by spiSeyi: 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2023
Oladeji245:

Rice palliative bandit . If the rubbish you wrote will prevent you and your eruu family not be beaten up like ronu commissioner was beaten up by ronu chairman so be it.
Ajewiipe Iran meta tiyiin tii pada wa soriburuku niyen.
Pele ooo akobi tinuoribuu
OBJ sacked a sitting governor in Oyo state for his selfish gain in 2007, he conducted the worst election in Nigeria to the extent that Yaradua discredited the process at which he became a president. OBJ that supervised the killings of more than 3 M !gbos is now you ppl messiah, the man who burnt down a villages in Niger-delta the early 2000 grin
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by millionboi2: 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2023
accordadoga29:

Hehehehehe

Agba ti o to ile

Old age don dey worry baba.

House wey dey settle na the bastard Neva grow.

Baba get yamiiiri blood for body, so what do you expect?
E pain you
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Jlow2: 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2023
A general remains a general, which one is more disrespectful, this one became Oba through tinubu and that’s why his son can play with the Oba’s bears in public,

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by bizzibodi(m): 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2023
Why should he apologize for saying d truth?
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by gabbasin: 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
I know Obasanjo will disown the woman the moment I saw her statement apologizing on Obj's behalf, this is a woman Obj has been having issues with for years, even the woman was banned by Obasanjo from attending the wedding of the son they had together. Obj is a shameful megalomania having children with every Tom, Dick and Harry, he admitted he has 21 children but was so ashamed to tell the world the number of women that had the children for him. By my own guess he fathered the children with 15 women because apart from his first wife who had 4 for him, not more than 3 women had 2 each for, while the rest had one each for him. His son Gbenga even accused him of sleeping with his wife.
I know Obasanjo won't apologize because he sees himself as god.
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by sacajawea: 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
Svoboda:

Someone who two of his sons accused of sleeping with their respective wives.

Na only one Pikin (one son), no be two
No dey add join matter, detracts credibility from you as person too

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by sacajawea: 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2023
StreetFight:

Somebody that is sleeping with his sons' wives
Son's wife, not Sons' wives
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Akerele44(m): 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2023
seunmsg:
Obasanjo is a shameless old man. He’s not even ashamed to say publicly that he got a lady twice out of wedlock.
Anybody associated with Obi no dey get shame and if u think say i lie

As Obidients and IPOB
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Nonexisting: 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2023
Goodman2023:

He is shameless but when your party national chairman was a governor, he sacked an emir and you all applauded him... hypocrite
That fool is a hypocrite. Was it not him that said governors were higher in rank than Emirs when Gandollar sacked Sanusi? Obasanjo has said the same thing now and he is calling him shameless old man. Anything that comes out of anyone that supported Obi in 2023, legit or not will always be fought against by those fools so don't mind them.

2 Likes

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2023
seunmsg:
Nd u 're not ashamed to insult a respected statesman like OBJ
I thought the first thing they teach u in ur culture is how to respect ur elders?

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by OmoOshodi(m): 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2023
seunmsg:
Obasanjo is more than all your great great grand fathers, your present family members and your unborn children...
Be wise when attacking an icon like Obasanjo
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Btruth: 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2023
Oladeji245:

ayee baba eee onii suwon ni bi to ba waa
awon Baba nla Baba eee nii aiye won tii b'aje tan.
It pain you ......
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by sacajawea: 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2023
spiSeyi:

OBJ couldn't hide the exceeding success of BAT to the extent that he referred to him in one of his books (my watch)as the best governor and political genius that Nigeria ever had
He actually said so in his Book?
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Oladeji245(m): 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2023
spiSeyi:

OBJ sacked a sitting governor in Oyo state for his selfish gain in 2007, he conducted the worst election in Nigeria to the extent that Yaradua discredited the process at which he became a president. OBJ that supervised the killings of more than 3 M !gbos is now you ppl messiah, the man who burnt down a villages in Niger-delta the early 2000 grin
Didinrin check my past post here and research about me here I be confirmed Osogbo boy with an ijebu lagosian mother.
That your oloriburuku family chose to be Slaves to tinuofoo does not mean every Yoruba family should be the same especially when their useless party has brought nothing but pain hunger and sorrow.
If your Family waan Dey do slave for politicians while they are suffering na your wahala be that

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Nigeriagood(m): 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2023
Oladeji245:

Oloshi oloriburuku.
Atleast he is not a drug baron nor a certificate forger nor a filthy smelling thief creating companies to steal poor people taxes nor does he empower thugs to snatch,grab and run like usain bolt.
Omo ofo. He called obj shameless the same apooda who will cry about how Yoruba don’t insult their elders.
Ko ni dafun oo lai
tinubu is still your president
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by CoolAmbience(m): 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
seunmsg:

Mtchewww.

Since when has getting a woman pregnant become something one should be ashamed of in Africa?

It is this nonsensical theory of 'one man one wife' that is making women run men down.

They now treat men with so much disrespect because they believe you are stuck with them....that is arrant nonsense.

This is not to make excuse for badly behaved and irresponsible men out there.

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Oladeji245(m): 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nigeriagood:
tinubu is still your president
Go and use it to withdraw money from atm machine so your father will stop robbing rice trucks

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Oladeji245(m): 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2023
Btruth:
awon Baba nla Baba eee nii aiye won tii b'aje tan.
It pain you ......
Oni shakan rejeee
Awon family ee onii jeeree omoo

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Glister: 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
Oladeji245:

Oloshi oloriburuku.
Atleast he is not a drug baron nor a certificate forger nor a filthy smelling thief creating companies to steal poor people taxes nor does he empower thugs to snatch,grab and run like usain bolt.
Omo ofo. He called obj shameless the same apooda who will cry about how Yoruba don’t insult their elders.
Ko ni dafun oo lai
God bless you.
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by GUNITGuy: 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2023
Roboto11:

I heard he has an ibo father.

Ibos don use their turn.
U be werey lol 🤣🤣😂😂😂 u funny I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Nigeriagood(m): 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2023
Oladeji245:

Go and use it to withdraw money from atm machine so your father will stop robbing rice trucks
but he is still your president 😏
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Nigeriagood(m): 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2023
Oladeji245:

Omo poverty really deal with you o
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by AcMilano1(m): 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2023
Oladeji245:

Oloshi suwegbe. Ta nii baba oloriburuku to biee ni ilee Yoruba.
Where obj Dey talk your afofungbemu father fit stand?
Omo eru lasan lasan
You are just lamenting, cursing people up and down, your must be in miserable life and you might not see good thing in life with this your bitter soul.
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Oladeji245(m): 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2023
AcMilano1:

You are just lamenting, cursing people up and down, your must be in miserable life and you might not see good thing in life with this your bitter soul.
Ok akobi tinubu
Rice bandit
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by zedegit: 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2023
illicit:
Yeye man

I double dare you to do what your father can't do. Go and call him that to his face.
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by shunlet210: 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2023
Oladeji245:

Oloshi oloriburuku.
Ko ni dafun oo lai

Can you please get some sense, yoruba can insult elders, especially awon agbaya alailojuti (shameless elders), full of ojusaaju (partiality). The same Obj that will go and prostrate to Ooni of Ife, is the one ordering other kings like children. Obj is indeed arobafin (the one who is rude to the king). Ti agba ba wu iwa ibaje, a o sigba fun iru won ni. (Any elder that did the abominable must be ready to face the consequence)
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Oladeji245(m): 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nigeriagood:
Omo poverty really deal with you o
Yes. It’s dealing with your mashafani father no wonder Im be palliative bandit.
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Nigeriagood(m): 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2023
Oladeji245:

Yes. It’s dealing with your mashafani father no wonder Im be palliative bandit.
no need to cry na swallow pride and send asa 😉
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Oladeji245(m): 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2023
shunlet210:

Can you please get some sense, yoruba can insult elders, especially awon agbaya alailojuti (shameless elders), full of ojusaaju (partiality). The same Obj that will go and prostrate to Ooni of Ife, is the one ordering other kings like children. Obj is indeed arobafin (the one who is rude to the king). Ti agba ba wu iwa ibaje, a o sigba fun iru won ni. (Any elder that did the abominable must be ready to face the consequence)
Your father should get more sense.
Two things sure me die.
You be tinubu supporter.
You be apc supporter.
Normal normal una no Dey get opoloo
Opoloo yin tii jobaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Underage Children Caught Voting In Yobe State - Pictures / Roads To Be Commissioned By President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.