Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo (44275 Views)

Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ / I Won't Issue Fresh Proclamation For Edo Assembly, Obaseki Tells APC, Reps / We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by StreetFight: 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2023
seunmsg:
Obasanjo is a shameless old man. He’s not even ashamed to say publicly that he got a lady twice out of wedlock.

Somebody that is sleeping with his sons' wives

3 Likes

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Bluntemperor: 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2023
NwaNimo1:
OBJ....Old soldiers never die!

Hehehe,Nkan MBE O!
Papa Obasanjo- you said,she had two Children for you yet,not your Wife? We are not understanding you Sir!
Yoruba adages says ' enibimo funwa ti kuro,lale wa'
( He that bare Children for one is no longer called a harlot)-
So,Papa, why you no take this matter softly; take am softly, softly,na! You be Elder O!

3 Likes

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Btruth: 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2023
Agbaya

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by mariahAngel(f): 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2023
illicit:
Yeye man

How so?
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by TongueTwista(m): 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2023
Svoboda:
Politically, Obj holds no clout. Even from a moralistic point of view, Obj is to be touched with a long spoon.

Someone who two of his sons accused of sleeping with their respective wives.

OBJ is the sole reason your stupid ass can hold a smart phone today and effortlessly use the Internet. Have some respect, you dumb twart!

4 Likes

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Morbeta11(m): 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2023
jmoore:

Lai Lai Mohammed children that can't respect their elders. You guys were lying that Taiwo is his wife.
He debunked it and you had the yeye audacity to call him shameless.
Una go lie and when you are caught, una go shift goalpost.

She was once married to Obj, she is the twin sister of Chief Kenny Martins.

2 Likes

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by IPG25(m): 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2023
Speechless 😶
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by ukaface(f): 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2023
Wahala 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Chucks13: 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
Roboto11:

I heard he has an ibo father.

Ibos don use their turn.

Yes his father is from same Local Government with Obi that is why he is supporting Obi because they are relatives.

So I'm not surprised at his behaviour the genes runs...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Tisham20(m): 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by EmmyMaestro(m): 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
Na them sabi, shebi they said Wike did something like that to some traditional rulers when he was yabbing them. Most of them just sit down in their communities and just answer title with no visible impact They are just on the payroll of politicians.
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by chukkystar(m): 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
Oladeji245:

Oloshi oloriburuku.
Atleast he is not a drug baron nor a certificate forger nor a filthy smelling thief creating companies to steal poor people taxes nor does he empower thugs to snatch,grab and run like usain bolt.
Omo ofo. He called obj shameless the same apooda who will cry about how Yoruba don’t insult their elders.
Ko ni dafun oo lai
Bro abeg leave that one, His case is not worth Ur time.

2 Likes

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Deepthoughts: 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Christistruth00: 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2023
Baba Iyabo (OBJ )in her book Bitter Sweet your first wife Mama Iyabo said that Taiwo Obasanjo was among the 5 women you introduced to her as her Co Wives in 1983 at your Sango Ota Residence

Mama Iyabo listed Mrs Taiwo Obasanjo as your fourth Wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2023
seunmsg:
Obasanjo is a shameless old man. He’s not even ashamed to say publicly that he got a lady twice out of wedlock.

I thought you yoruba people had respect. Just look at you. Omoluabi ko...amo ale ni

2 Likes

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Bimpe29: 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2023
Baba Obasanjo, Ebora Owu himself. He is perpetually controversial elders stateman.

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
seunmsg:
Oga shut upppp, him get money, status,levels pass your papa

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Oladeji245(m): 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Old age is not synonymous with wisdom

Obj, you are becoming an agbaya
Oloshi suwegbe. Ta nii baba oloriburuku to biee ni ilee Yoruba.
Where obj Dey talk your afofungbemu father fit stand?
Omo eru lasan lasan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by toprealman: 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2023
seunmsg:
Well Elon Musk, Tinubu, Trump etc all have their issues too with women. This thing is a global wahala..who holy pass?
For an extra to speak for you when you are still breathing is not too pleasant, is it?

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2023
I support Obasanjo!!! On the mandate of Uncle Sege we stand!!!

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2023
This thread reeks of some serious yoruba hypocrisy. Respectful people my foot. Just look at the thread from page one to three.

Tufiakwa

Agbado cronies are like weed that need to be fumigated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Amaggedon: 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2023
seunmsg:
See who is talking about shame. Because he didnt support tinubu , all of you APC mad dogs are just looking for every opportunity to insult one of the revered yoruba man . Obasanjo was picked over your yoruba candidate and was never a product of tribalism which is the reason you people hate him so much.

4 Likes

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2023
seunmsg:

Shut up!!! Obasanjo is greater than Awolowo and Tinubu combined.

3 Likes

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by solja147(m): 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2023
Oladeji245:

Abi. He can only dream in his miserable druggist life to achieve half of what OBJ achieved. Obj is a truly great and accomplished Yoruba elder.
Not the election grabber and snatcher running like usain bolt over the place.
By the way I hope you are not hungry like most ronu people,so that ronu chairman will not beat you up like they beat up ronu commissioner 🤣🤣
Oh you’re probably one of the Ibadan rice thieves🤣🤣
Hunger dun finish ronu people oo😂😂

Make Yu no go die untimely cos of hatred Yu have for another man o
See how Yu dey insult Tinubu for thread wey no concern am
I shame for Yu

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by BaddestQueen(f): 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2023
iammo:
cool

Old age affecting General Obasanjo badly

It's shameful to watch

shatap
why you 👆👌🧒

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by spiSeyi: 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2023
Oladeji245:

Abi. He can only dream in his miserable druggist life to achieve half of what OBJ achieved. Obj is a truly great and accomplished Yoruba elder.
Not the election grabber and snatcher running like usain bolt over the place.
By the way I hope you are not hungry like most ronu people,so that ronu chairman will not beat you up like they beat up ronu commissioner 🤣🤣
Oh you’re probably one of the Ibadan rice thieves🤣🤣
Hunger dun finish ronu people oo😂😂
What did OBJ achieved that BAT didn't achieve as a governor, take Lagos state out of Nigeria and see how empty Nigeria is undecided.
FYI: OBJ brought MTN, BAT brought ECONET(Airtel), and BAT brought in SIEMENS (Lagos began its power generation plant). OBJ is pained because BAT got to the height he never wanted any Yoruba man to attain and BAT is more relevant than him in the Yoruba land and about to outshine him on the world stage. OBJ couldn't hide the exceeding success of BAT to the extent that he referred to him in one of his books (my watch)as the best governor and political genius that Nigeria ever had
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by NotProphet: 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2023
seunmsg:
Imagine someone constantly supporting a drug pushers and pushing lies and propagandas daily on nairaland calling someone shameless🙄🙄

The hypocrisy of Tinubu supporters are out of this world

Just imagine this shameless seunmsg

2 Likes

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by solja147(m): 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

Shut up!!! Obasanjo is greater than Awolowo and Tinubu combined.

Try dey talk with sense atimes
Tinubu is greater than Obasanjo politically, let alone Awolowo
Na military hierarchy Obasanjo take get affluence

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by promzy555(m): 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2023
seunmsg:
ur son father.. am not in support of wat he did.. but mind ur tongue

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by BabaAduras: 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2023
seunmsg:

You know, he who the gods wants to destroy, they first made to be proud.

The woman is smart woman, she does not want the curse that will follow to affect her children she had for Obasanjo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by correctyourself(m): 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2023
seunmsg:

What is this One saying, talking on issues you didn't have full details of their relationship.

My friend quiet, you were too small when they met, hence, you know nothing.

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Moony45: 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2023
This power drunk bastard! This was the clown that Peter Obi and Obi supporters listened to!!1 grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read / Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed / Is Peter Obi Gradually Breaking The "Structure Jinx"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.