Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,734 members, 7,813,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo (44250 Views)

Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ / I Won't Issue Fresh Proclamation For Edo Assembly, Obaseki Tells APC, Reps / We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by spiSeyi: 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2023
sacajawea:

He actually said so in his Book?
Go and read My Watch by OBJ cool
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Oladeji245(m): 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nigeriagood:
no need to cry na swallow pride and send asa 😉
Send it to baba ee
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Nigeriagood(m): 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2023
Oladeji245:

Send it to baba ee
no wahala
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by shunlet210: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2023
Oladeji245:

Your father should get more sense.
Two things sure me die.
You be tinubu supporter.
You be apc supporter.
Normal normal una no Dey get opoloo
Opoloo yin tii jobaa

Deji abi kinni oruko e,
Why this matter dey pain you like this... is Obj your father. O je ma lo pokunso... (don't go and hang yourself ooo)
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by spiSeyi: 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2023
Oladeji245:

Didinrin check my past post here and research about me here I be confirmed Osogbo boy with an ijebu lagosian mother.
That your oloriburuku family chose to be Slaves to tinuofoo does not mean every Yoruba family should be the same especially when their useless party has brought nothing but pain hunger and sorrow.
If your Family waan Dey do slave for politicians while they are suffering na your wahala be that
Stop cursing your generation undecided, oki n se omoluabi, omo ale Yoruba ni e. Se bi a n bowo fun ori ade nile kotu oji re ni undecided . You won't be saying this if you have been to OBJ's homeland, nobody in his homeland speak well about him because he was of no benefit to them during and after his time in government. Omo ale

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Alliswell248: 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2023
EmeeNaka:
mannerless and uncultured person you are. Chief Obasanjo is an outstanding leader.

Outstanding leader according to Iyabo obasanjo's letter.
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by costandi(m): 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2023
seunmsg:
Obasanjo is a shameless old man. He’s not even ashamed to say publicly that he got a lady twice out of wedlock.
Get your facts right. She is a former wife of his.
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Etyfy: 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
Best Democratic President we ever had. Tradition cannot be bigger than the constitution,all these Traditional leaders that have licked oil( Currupt).
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by LONEWOLFJOHN: 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2023
seunmsg:
Obasanjo is a shameless old man. He’s not even ashamed to say publicly that he got a lady twice out of wedlock.
will you shut up? You want to grow at all?

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Inkling(f): 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
Oladeji245:

Still better than asiwere tinuoribu the election grabber and snatcher that nobody even knows his useless father.

Please go and take your drug
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by rickleye: 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
She not your wife. You just knocked her up not once but twice 🤦🤦🤦🤦
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Mitsurugi(m): 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
adekolaelect:
Your level of wailing is on the high side ooooo take life easy the person you are showing hatred to doesn't know your existence.

Like Obi doesn't know the existence of idi.ots that drag him into every discourse, innit?
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Oladeji245(m): 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2023
Inkling:

Please go and take your drug
Iya laaya Lon baawii
Onisunree
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Oladeji245(m): 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2023
spiSeyi:

Stop cursing your generation undecided, oki n se omoluabi, omo ale Yoruba ni e. Se bi a n bowo fun ori ade nile kotu oji re ni undecided . You won't be saying this if you have been to OBJ's homeland, nobody in his homeland speak well about him because he was of no benefit to them during and after his time in government. Omo ale

Aaye baba ee lo fee polukumusuu. Now that mr snatch it and grab it is presidiot you can see how much the life of your oloshi father has improved
Trailer Lomaa paa gbogbo iraan ee

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Oladeji245(m): 10:12pm On Sep 18, 2023
shunlet210:

Deji abi kinni oruko e,
Why this matter dey pain you like this... is Obj your father. O je ma lo pokunso... (don't go and hang yourself ooo)
You are not like them so my apologies. Just stay away
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Oladeji245(m): 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nigeriagood:
no wahala
Wahala laa paa iyaa ee
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Oladeji245(m): 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
spiSeyi:

Go and read My Watch by OBJ cool
Opuro. Iro poo
Book wey the werey sef never read
Omo ofo
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Oladeji245(m): 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2023
sacajawea:

He actually said so in his Book?
you dey believe Yoruba ronu 😆
Book wey the werey sef never read
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by firearcher: 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2023
Baba is unraveling fast. He needs to go and rest like the rest of his peers before he loses all goodwill
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Exceed15: 10:55pm On Sep 18, 2023
I love his audacity.
Ebora of Oru
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Svoboda(m): 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2023
sacajawea:

Na only one Pikin (one son), no be two
No dey add join matter, detracts credibility from you as person too

When its stated thst Olujowon Obasanjo states that one of the reasons for the crash im marriage between himself and chief adebutus daughter is that he finds out that his father and his wife are all alone in the library at 3 am regularly, what does that tell you? Or are you a learner?
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by ruggedtimi(m): 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2023
seunmsg:
wtf are u saying bro...wetin him want shame for at his age?
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Btruth: 11:29pm On Sep 18, 2023
Oladeji245:

Oni shakan rejeee
Awon family ee onii jeeree omoo
omo ale jati jati....
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by chaloskyx: 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2023
No man respects a woman who speaks for her husband withiout prior instruction to do so

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Oladeji245(m): 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2023
Btruth:
omo ale jati jati....
Iyaeee
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by ChuksHills(m): 11:46pm On Sep 18, 2023
chokekachy:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/09/18/though-you-have-two-children-for-me-youre-not-my-wife-obasanjo-disowns-taiwo/?amp=1

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7844137/taiwo-obansanjos-wife-begs-obas

Our traditional rulers have no respect again since the government started appointing them instead of the culture and traditions of their respective community.

Today many royal highnesses are occupying the position which they know they are not the rightful people to sit on the throne just because they have connections and money.

So to me I believe him Obasanjo understood the process In which they came on board that is why he acted that way.
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Johel(m): 12:22am On Sep 19, 2023
chokekachy:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/09/18/though-you-have-two-children-for-me-youre-not-my-wife-obasanjo-disowns-taiwo/?amp=1

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7844137/taiwo-obansanjos-wife-begs-obas

Obj knew what he did...those obas are cowards.

In my next life I want to be a Sniper in the Army.
Certain ones needs to get a ghost shot on the head cool
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Omoawoke2(m): 12:24am On Sep 19, 2023
Oladeji245:

Oloshi suwegbe. Ta nii baba oloriburuku to biee ni ilee Yoruba.
Where obj Dey talk your afofungbemu father fit stand?
Omo eru lasan lasan

It is done, I’ll dine with your spirit tonight.
Any bad dream whey you dream, I’m behind it.

Ma jewo fun e wipe mi o Kin she egbe awon babanla baba e. Tio ba lala ka la, ma wule wa idi oro, emi omo awo lo wa nidi isoro e
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Oladeji245(m): 12:36am On Sep 19, 2023
Omoawoke2:

It is done, I’ll dine with your spirit tonight.
Any bad dream whey you dream, I’m behind it.

Ma jewo fun e wipe mi o Kin she egbe awon babanla baba e. Tio ba lala ka la, ma wule wa idi oro, emi omo awo lo wa nidi isoro e
Walai talai tiiee tii bajee🤣🤣
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Oladeji245(m): 12:42am On Sep 19, 2023
marsman:

The Obasanjo you are busy jumping from fense to pole over his matter does not know that you are here licking his slimy anus, or your degenerate ape like parents. Be careful boy.
Awon to nie oni jeeree ee
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Oladeji245(m): 12:43am On Sep 19, 2023
gabbasin:
I know Obasanjo will disown the woman the moment I saw her statement apologizing on Obj's behalf, this is a woman Obj has been having issues with for years, even the woman was banned by Obasanjo from attending the wedding of the son they had together. Obj is a shameful megalomania having children with every Tom, Dick and Harry, he admitted he has 21 children but was so ashamed to tell the world the number of women that had the children for him. By my own guess he fathered the children with 15 women because apart from his first wife who had 4 for him, not more than 3 women had 2 each for, while the rest had one each for him. His son Gbenga even accused him of sleeping with his wife.
I know Obasanjo won't apologize because he sees himself as god.
Shen gboroo lenuu mugu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Demands His Corpse For Burial / Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom / Sani Muhammad Gobirawa Defects To PDP With Others In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.