Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo (44344 Views)

Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ / I Won't Issue Fresh Proclamation For Edo Assembly, Obaseki Tells APC, Reps / We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Oladeji245(m): 12:45am On Sep 19, 2023
Dittodat:
Narcissistic egomaniac ni baba Iyabo. The old fool should respect his old age and stop seeking cheap attention.
Ko ni daafun foolish baba to biee.
Won aaa gbeesin bi oku omo de last last ni.
Okan ee o ni balee oni ri batisee
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Oladeji245(m): 12:49am On Sep 19, 2023
Tzar:
I knew Obababoon won’t apologize!🐵
Wherever olusegun obasanjo speak shey baba eee oloriburuku lee duro nibee?
Okan family e onii balee
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Dittodat: 1:00am On Sep 19, 2023
Oladeji245:

Ko ni daafun foolish baba to biee.
Won aaa gbeesin bi oku omo de last last ni.
Okan ee o ni balee oni ri batisee

Omo ale ni baba n la baba e.
Oloriburuku omo monkey.
Sango la pa e ati gbogbo e bi e. Aromodomo o ni ku re.
Go and drink a bottle of sniper to relieve your stress.
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Oladeji245(m): 1:35am On Sep 19, 2023
Dittodat:

Omo ale ni baba n la baba e.
Oloriburuku omo monkey.
Sango la pa e ati gbogbo e bi e. Aromodomo o ni ku re.
Go and drink a bottle of sniper to relieve your stress.
Kaa dafun ooo
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by stanliwise(m): 1:45am On Sep 19, 2023
EmeeNaka:
mannerless and uncultured person you are. Chief Obasanjo is an outstanding leader.
see this rooster
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by zomby(m): 1:52am On Sep 19, 2023
As an omoluabi, you’re trained to respect yourself and respect others…traditional protocols are also to be respected.
Obasanjo is not a proper Yoruba man, this is why he continues to behave like a lost soul. Someone should advise him to relocate to Abia state…or anywhere in the south East where self respect or respect for others means nothing.

Prediction: If Obadanjo doesn’t immediately find a way to fix things, this misstep May be his downfall.
A poisonous snake or a lion is not a pet…when you mess with certain traditional protocols, you’re asking for trouble.
Obasanjo’s wife that immediately came out to apologize is not a fool.
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Kingzjayzee: 2:07am On Sep 19, 2023
This is getting more interesting by the second.
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by zomby(m): 2:29am On Sep 19, 2023
I doubt it if Obasanjo has the balls to command the Awujale of Ijebu land to stand up…If he tries such a thing, he may immediately turn into a goat. So, he knows who to fool with, but I still feel that if he doesn’t find a way to fix this major misstep as soon as possible, this may end up being his downfall. He has not only embarrassed these kings, but also debased our culture, values and traditions…He needs to fix this asap!

I blame the kings that responded to Obasanjo’s command. They should have asked him nicely to go and fuckkk himself.
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by shineeye1: 3:05am On Sep 19, 2023
Ah, Baba Bad Kàn! Him de do even mentally unstable..to the point of double submission ...Ah!
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Dittodat: 3:17am On Sep 19, 2023
Oladeji245:

Kaa dafun ooo

Ko le dafun iwo, ati awon omo omo. Ko le dafum Awon eradiran e. Omo eran, omo monkey 🐒.
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by zomby(m): 3:21am On Sep 19, 2023
All Yoruba people should forgive Obadanjo as long as he has the audacity and balls to also command the Awujale of Ijebu land to stand up.
He can’t be selective with his action, if he has the balls to order the Awujale to stand up, then he is forgiven. But I doubt if he has the balls to make such a move; the man is not that stupid….and this is why his justification to embarrass these kings is unreasonable and unacceptable.
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Pointnoire(m): 3:31am On Sep 19, 2023
Since Obj join this Obidient movement e just de behave anyhow and talk anyhow grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by otipoju(m): 4:18am On Sep 19, 2023
Oladeji245:

Oloshi oloriburuku.
Atleast he is not a drug baron nor a certificate forger nor a filthy smelling thief creating companies to steal poor people taxes nor does he empower thugs to snatch,grab and run like usain bolt.
Omo ofo. He called obj shameless the same apooda who will cry about how Yoruba don’t insult their elders.
Ko ni dafun oo lai

No mind the stupid guy. Kings wey reach over 50 for one state and dem dey collect monthly salary from state government.

Dem know know sey dem don turn to civil servants be that. Any order they give can be nullified by the governor abd he can depose anyone of them for indiscipline.

They have no real power and are mere custodians of an old era that says a man who walks, talks, forks, eats, shits and bleeds just like you is superior to you and should oppress them.

If they can't respect the governor that pays their salaries,because he is young and gentle looking, then they do not deserve respect from anyone else.

Obasanjo is older than all of them and majority of them were nobodies when he was president the first time. Yet he does not hesitate to prostrate for King's younger than him. The old man knows exactly what he is saying.
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by zomby(m): 4:23am On Sep 19, 2023
Pointnoire:
Since Obj join this Obidient movement e just de behave anyhow and talk anyhow grin grin grin grin

I guess the lack of sense syndrome is rubbing off..
Furthermore, you can run away from everybody but you can’t run away from yourself or who you truly are; Obasanjo as an Igbo man is simply behaving like himself; an igbo man. So, his action towards those kings is totally not a surprise, as folks from that area (south East ) do not only lack common sense, but also lack self respect and respect for others.
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Yankee101: 4:39am On Sep 19, 2023
I trust obj
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by IfnobeGod20: 6:04am On Sep 19, 2023
seunmsg:
Obasanjo is a shameless old man. He’s not even ashamed to say publicly that he got a lady twice out of wedlock.
You shamelessly called OBJ shameless old man but by tomorrow same you will say Yoruba don't denigrate their elders. Well, that's true but surprisingly the crop of youths will have now have desecrated such moral value that are known among Yorubas omoluabi. I do hope you will not open your mouth wide and talk down on other tribes that join you to abuse your elders?
So surprising, if there is anyone that adorn and respect obas, emirs, obis or Amy traditional rulers that is Yoruba and influencer, is no other person like OBJ. It on record how OBJ will see traditional ruler and he will bow down to greet them. I have not seen any of our big man showing such respect to traditional institution like OBJ but because of just one act, you people lost sense of value, which in actual sense he has explained why he does that but you people are not contented for no good reason.
You guys should continue, when other tribes start helping you abusing your elders and influencers Yorubas, please don't come here to cry because you guys singlehandedly sold that right to them. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by gabbytabby: 6:05am On Sep 19, 2023
He is slowly becoming persona non grata and will soon be receiving invitations only from Anambra.

Jamieb:
Once a soldier always a soldier . I knew OBJ won't cower and apologise.

Kindly watch and Subscribe to my channel please 🙏

10 Greatest Action Movie Stars Of All Time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAYFPulbZrE?si=T-359LYCXhB6tBfe
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Tzar(m): 6:10am On Sep 19, 2023
Shebi inaki ni baba re!
Iwo omo ale jati jati yi. Iya re to fi obo jona, koti so baba re fun e.
Shebi Obasanjo ndo asewo iya re lo fi n gbeja re
Iwo omo aja lasan lasan yi!
Iku ngbona ni iwo ati awon ebi re ma ku. Aisan ti ko gbogun ati Akufa koni kuro ninu ile yin!
You uncouth, mindless slowpoke. Who asked you to respond to my post?! Keep putting your dirty mouth in matters that don’t concern you and buy other people’s market.
Oladeji245:

Wherever olusegun obasanjo speak shey baba eee oloriburuku lee duro nibee?
Okan family e onii balee
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by IfnobeGod20: 6:10am On Sep 19, 2023
adekolaelect:
Your level of wailing is on the high side ooooo take life easy the person you are showing hatred to doesn't know your existence.
Does OBJ also know you exist? You're beefing him and he is doing his thing without minding anyone vituperation and I trust baba owu, if he has the opportunity of correcting anyone again, he will does it again and again. And I hope you will not fall in the category of those he will correct through scolding? Better don't kill yourself because of OBJ, you're just starting life, why OBJ had accomplished all he needed to accomplished in life. Start minding your business because the journey is still far.
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by GoodRocks: 6:15am On Sep 19, 2023
seunmsg:
Obasanjo is a shameless old man. He’s not even ashamed to say publicly that he got a lady twice out of wedlock.

Tinubu the drug lord is more shameless. Obasanjo is the only sensible Yoruba man alive today and Africa celebrate him for his dodged spirit! A true statesmanship he is!

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by IfnobeGod20: 6:17am On Sep 19, 2023
gabbytabby:
He is slowly becoming persona non grata and will soon be receiving invitations only from Anambra.

You people have lost value kpakpata. No respect for the elderly any more but you guys will be the first to cast aspersion on other tribes for being disrespecting to elders but surprisingly you do the worst.
I don't even think the obas he corrected harbour such biles the way you people harbored it. It would be surprisingly if some of them tomorrow invite same OBJ to their function why your shame will be televised lively. Omoluabi doesn't behave the way you people are behaving at all. Our people says, where elders are talking, a child doesn't have a say but today you children want to be the judge. Shame on you people.

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by IfnobeGod20: 6:29am On Sep 19, 2023
zomby:

I guess the lack of sense syndrome is rubbing off..
Furthermore, you can run away from everybody but you can’t run away from yourself or who you truly are; Obasanjo as an Igbo man is simply behaving like himself; an igbo man. So, his action towards those kings is totally not a surprise, as folks from that area (south East ) do not only lack common sense, but also lack self respect and respect for others.

Why did you people lost sense of direction, that you don't respect other people's view at all? Even after OBJ had explained the reason why he called them to order. You guys are pathetic and shameless to say the least. Show me any Yoruba man that is of high ranking that respect traditional institution like OBJ. It is on record that it is only OBJ that are often seen prostrating to greet kings, emirs, obis and the others, without minding his age and influence. Please I challenge you to show me any influencer Yoruba man or woman that prostrate to greet any king in Yoruba land but OBJ does. You people should not because of one act behead OBJ, even after he has explained the reason for doing that, you people still harbour bitterness for no reason. You people need to heal this emotional bitterness you have towards OBJ, as nobody you're supporting today can attain the feat he has attained. Egbeje fori.

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by IfnobeGod20: 6:46am On Sep 19, 2023
zomby:
As an omoluabi, you’re trained to respect yourself and respect others…traditional protocols are also to be respected.
Obasanjo is not a proper Yoruba man, this is why he continues to behave like a lost soul. Someone should advise him to relocate to Abia state…or anywhere in the south East where self respect or respect for others means nothing.

Prediction: If Obadanjo doesn’t immediately find a way to fix things, this misstep May be his downfall.
A poisonous snake or a lion is not a pet…when you mess with certain traditional protocols, you’re asking for trouble.
Obasanjo’s wife that immediately came out to apologize is not a fool.
Children of yesterday, do you know who OBJ is? You think OBJ is an ordinary human being like loosed human? You think it is just ordinary or a joke they called him Ebora owu? Sorry OBJ has passed the level of fear that can kill his contemporary. You missed road, Ebora owu is not anybody's mate, go and read how he was tempted many times, how they poisoned water for him to drink and he detected it, how he was to be poisoned inside prison and he saw it. Boy, it is not for fun they called him Ebora owu, relax.

It is also surprising that you children will also be the one classifying who is a Yoruba and who is not Yoruba. I thought in Yoruba land, there is a common saying that where an elder is talking, a child doesn't have a say but lately you children poke your nose and even want to be the judge where elders are conversing. Well, you're also guilty of what you claimed other tribes does to their elders. As you're kicking OBJ in his ass is never an act of respect but total denigration of his person. Omoluabis don't denigrate their elders no matter what. Well, I know you people do this for political reason but whoever you people are supporting cannot measure up to the level OBJ had attained in life, this is not pride but fact.
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by nurusystem(m): 6:56am On Sep 19, 2023
God bless you OBJ office of the governor & President is not a small position, All the obas are joking, even Alfa are well respected than oba in any gathering
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by IfnobeGod20: 7:11am On Sep 19, 2023
marsman:

The Obasanjo you are busy jumping from fense to pole over his matter does not know that you are here licking his slimy anus, or your degenerate ape like parents. Be careful boy.
How many of those you people are supporting know you exist? If they know, they won't be misbehaving and subjecting us to poverty.

1 Like

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by chilan: 7:55am On Sep 19, 2023
Jamieb:
Once a soldier always a soldier . I knew OBJ won't cower and apologise.

Kindly watch and Subscribe to my channel please 🙏

10 Greatest Action Movie Stars Of All Time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAYFPulbZrE?si=T-359LYCXhB6tBfe

Are you by any means saying soldiers are indecent, uncouth, mannerless and shameless? I ask because I know well-cultured and decent soldiers.
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by mysticwarrior(m): 8:08am On Sep 19, 2023
Obasanjo is a handsome baboon.
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by pacespot(m): 8:39am On Sep 19, 2023
Apology for what really
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Christistruth00: 9:33am On Sep 19, 2023
Oladeji245:

Rice bandit he is better than your senile father

Not everyone is like you or your father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni / Enugu Shuts Down As Sit At Home Bites Harder / Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Jafaru Isa, APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.