Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo (44262 Views)

Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ / I Won't Issue Fresh Proclamation For Edo Assembly, Obaseki Tells APC, Reps / We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by snipernigga(m): 9:59am On Sep 19, 2023
Olosho will jump the fence of Yaba left and be claiming OBJ wife. Nothing LASTMA no go see for main road
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Babastrong(m): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2023
How i wish the like of former Alafin oyo, Oluwo were there.
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by gabbytabby: 10:37am On Sep 19, 2023
You be Nna and do not understand the omoluabi concept. Old age appears to be an issue. He appears confused cos a woman wey born 2 picken for you no be girlfriend.

IfnobeGod20:

You people have lost value kpakpata. No respect for the elderly any more but you guys will be the first to cast aspersion on other tribes for being disrespecting to elders but surprisingly you do the worst.
I don't even think the obas he corrected harbour such biles the way you people harbored it. It would be surprisingly if some of them tomorrow invite same OBJ to their function why your shame will be televised lively. Omoluabi doesn't behave the way you people are behaving at all. Our people says, where elders are talking, a child doesn't have a say but today you children want to be the judge. Shame on you people.
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by marsman: 11:37am On Sep 19, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

How many of those you people are supporting know you exist? If they know, they won't be misbehaving and subjecting us to poverty.
I don't care if they know I exist. I didn't elect them to have my name on a roll call for handouts; I elected and supported them to provide a prosperous environment for me and my family to thrive, better policies that will help the economy to grow and because of their progressive ideologies, and you wouldn't see me on social media attacking people who criticise them for doing wrong -like an attack dog- when they don't act their age and position like baba Iyabo.
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by marsman: 11:38am On Sep 19, 2023
Babastrong:
How
i
wish
the
of
former
Alafin
oyo,
Oluwo
were
there.
I swear, Alafin will first give him one hot curse naa.
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Friend22(m): 11:48am On Sep 19, 2023
EmeeNaka:
mannerless and uncultured person you are. Chief Obasanjo is an outstanding leader.
I know your type you are never consistent.
If he should say one word against your tribe now,we all know how shamelessly hypocritical you guys are.
If the respected ex president said something wrong don't support it because it's against people you love to it.
Rather keep silent or be bold enough to correct the wrong act.
But I know,most of you lack common sense and you see foolishness and wisdom.
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by iReddington: 11:56am On Sep 19, 2023
TongueTwista:

OBJ is the sole reason your stupid ass can hold a smart phone today and effortlessly use the Internet. Have some respect, you dumb twart!
You're daft, OBJ invented the mobile phone, right? Pea brained møron . 🤦
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Babastrong(m): 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2023
[quote author=marsman post=125888392] I swear, Alafin will first give him one hot curse naa. [Obasanjo would not even dare]
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by BrodaBenad: 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2023
Obj man with balls of steel cool

Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Tonytonex(m): 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2023
Christistruth00:

How can Obasanjo that was having affairs with his Son's wife know what he was doing
How did you know, did you caught them in the act?
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Elibaba1: 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2023
seunmsg:
Obasanjo is a shameless old man. He’s not even ashamed to say publicly that he got a lady twice out of wedlock.

Even your god Bola Ahmed Tinubu got Seyi out of wedlock. Remi is not is mother. So Tinubu should be ashamed as well? !!! !!! !!!
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Swiftgrp: 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2023
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Enemiesmasquera: 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2023
seunmsg:
Obasanjo is a shameless old man. He’s not even ashamed to say publicly that he got a lady twice out of wedlock.
Mumu boy. He's shameless because he's against you drug master
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Sleekfingers: 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2023
Obasanjo the Orangutan...

🐵
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by gbishman: 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2023
She is not your wife abi? but she has 3 grown children for you. For me you totally disrespected those traditional rulers and even if they aired in their behavior is they protocol in place to warn or reprimand them rather than publicly treat them like kindergarten children?
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by gbishman: 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2023
Those rulers still nor know themselves. Come and try it with our Oba of Benin and see if your plane go take-off from Benin.
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by adekolaelect(m): 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Does OBJ also know you exist? You're beefing him and he is doing his thing without minding anyone vituperation and I trust baba owu, if he has the opportunity of correcting anyone again, he will does it again and again. And I hope you will not fall in the category of those he will correct through scolding? Better don't kill yourself because of OBJ, you're just starting life, why OBJ had accomplished all he needed to accomplished in life. Start minding your business because the journey is still far.
who asked you stories My journey is not far you think everyone in this platform is kid that get their food on daddy's table and jobless like you?
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by IfnobeGod20: 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2023
gabbytabby:
You be Nna and do not understand the omoluabi concept. Old age appears to be an issue. He appears confused cos a woman wey born 2 picken for you no be girlfriend.

who be una? I know you cannot be Yoruba than me for saying the obvious and fact.
Please this idea that somebody born for you and it has become your wife is archaic,not traditional and not constitutional. A woman you didn't pay her pride price is just your girlfriend traditionally and constitutionally. You don't have any legal right on her and she doesn't have too. In Yoruba parlance, ekan je ra yin lomo ni.
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by IfnobeGod20: 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2023
adekolaelect:
who asked you stories My journey is not far you think everyone in this platform is kid that get their food on daddy's table and jobless like you?
Please take my advise before it is too late. OBJ has gotten all he needed in life and his next generation can never go hungry but you're the one just starting life and not sure how your immediate generation will survive, why not start minding your business than dwelling on the life of people that have made marks in the sand of time. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by IfnobeGod20: 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2023
marsman:

I don't care if they know I exist. I didn't elect them to have my name on a roll call for handouts; I elected and supported them to provide a prosperous environment for me and my family to thrive, better policies that will help the economy to grow and because of their progressive ideologies, and you wouldn't see me on social media attacking people who criticise them for doing wrong -like an attack dog- when they don't act their age and position like baba Iyabo.
And you think you are in a better position to correct an elder that is doing wrong as an omoluabi?
Besides, how many better policies and good environment have those you elected provided for you? Let us continue deceiving ourselves thinking we are helping those ojelus.
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by gabbytabby: 9:07am On Sep 20, 2023
That is why I say you be Nna as you are using Nna concept.

IfnobeGod20:
who be una? I know you cannot be Yoruba than me for saying the obvious and fact.
Please this idea that somebody born for you and it has become your wife is archaic,not traditional and not constitutional. A woman you didn't pay her pride price is just your girlfriend traditionally and constitutionally. You don't have any legal right on her and she doesn't have too. In Yoruba parlance, ekan je ra yin lomo ni.
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by marsman: 10:48am On Sep 20, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

And you think you are in a better position to correct an elder that is doing wrong as an omoluabi?
Besides, how many better policies and good environment have those you elected provided for you? Let us continue deceiving ourselves thinking we are helping those ojelus.
Which kind of impaired mindset is this. So because someone is old means they cannot be corrected. That is not the omoluabi culture; the omoluabi culture is not a blind respecter of age and authority. Yes, omoluabi respect elders, but elders can equally be wrong and foolish; that is why the omoluabi culture holds in high esteem old age, wisdom, truth, honesty, good behaviour and integrity. It isn't subjected to old age alone. As an omoluabi, you are required to question any decision by any mother f.**** elder whose decision seems rash, questionable, dishonest, unfavouring. There is a different between omoluabilism and being a dindinrin. You want to talk about the policy? They are starting to get unravelled; soon you will see the effect.
Re: Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo by Jamieb(m): 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2023
Oladeji245:

Ki ni werey ee feee wii lenuu
Iya e ni osiwin were

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Demands His Corpse For Burial / Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.