Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again (40052 Views)

Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k / Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by finallybusy: 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2023
Two of them fit each other.
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Samakus(m): 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2023
Only Simpson block girls.

We ghost and forget you like nothing happened. No hard feelings. Life goes on

1 Like

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Merry100: 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
😂 The guy is a clown. So if he no marry her she no go marry. If the lady decide to also act immature e go pain him. On her wedding day, she should just post I get the best at last.

2 Likes

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Roozzaay(m): 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
Puss360:
Lol...
Rubbish men everywhere...
If it's me, I'll find way to show up in the wedding grin grin....
Follow Join snap group pics ..
Wear skimpy dress...
grin grin

Na for door dem go block you, trouble maker

2 Likes

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Ahigbo1: 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2023
No maturity at all. Our orientation concerning relationships is poor, very poor

2 Likes

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by FashionCookie(f): 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2023
advanceDNA:

But u women do this all the time... We've always been wondering why u women tell ur ex and even invite him to ur wedding.....

It's always petty when men do what u women do..

And vice versa...so who do we blame?
Whatever rocks their boats. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Puss360(f): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
Benekkk:
I wouldn’t advise it. You’ll only look cheap, desperate and foolish to those who know what’s happening.
Lol... really? Try and see
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Watinhapen(m): 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2023
Everyone is saying the man is childish but don’t know what he went through in the hands of the ex gf. There’s a way a girl will treat you and doing this won’t even be enough.

5 Likes

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by streetfabulous: 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2023
Very petty. Marry and face your life. She may end up marrying someone more responsible.

7 Likes

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by vickydevoka(m): 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2023
I love men that act childish towards lady. I called them unsimple men

1 Like

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Merry100: 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2023
streetfabulous:
Very petty. Marry and face your life. She may end up marrying someone more responsible.
Exactly.
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by trappatoni(m): 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2023
Hahaha....bad pikin
Puss360:
Lol...
Wear skimpy dress...
grin grin
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Goodman2023: 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2023
Deborah did that to me...she just saved my number, informed me, and just after the poor marriage that her own father couldn't attend, mother looking unhappy and not properly dressed, deborah already pregnant...husband appeared like he rented the coat, ....she deleted my number again because I no send her... hahaha
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by OtuologyProf(m): 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2023
The man dey do like say na only am get his wife. You want spite your ex when you should move on and share your wife's kpekus with potential toasters

1 Like

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Vyzz: 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2023
Puss360:
Lol...
Wear skimpy dress...
grin grin

Taah
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by 1Sharon(f): 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2023
He's clearly salty about their break up, he's not over his-ex lol

1 Like

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Hassanmaye(m): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
guobe:
This is what you call proper vawulence as man unlocks girlfriend to tell her that he is getting married to another lady and blocks her again after the message was delivered
grin
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by bukatyne(f): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
Watinhapen:
Everyone is saying the man is childish but don’t know what he went through in the hands of the ex gf. There’s a way a girl will treat you and doing this won’t even be enough.

If he thinks the new girl is worth it, he would forget the ex.

1 Like

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by MarketDispatch: 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2023
guobe:
This is what you call proper vawulence as man unlocks girlfriend to tell her that he is getting married to another lady and blocks her again after the message was delivered

If the ex girl should reciprocate the vawulence and shows up at his wedding and answers the call to: whoever is against this union should speak now or forever hold their peace , the baba will be shaking in his trousers.

1 Like

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by MrBroke(m): 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2023
Still not matured hence why he sees marriage as an achievement
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by JustPowerApps(m): 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
cool A very violent man cheesy
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by SmartyPants(m): 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
Puss360:

To confuse him na.. infact sef, I'll dance pass... I'll be the main focus sef...
Some men need brain resetting...
grin grin

Hmmm not sure how these guys out here think sha but nothing can make me attracted to an ex - what is your skimpy dress compared to your unclothedness that I have seen?

1 Like

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by 1Sharon(f): 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
zed7:
And this childish man wants to run a home? This is the kind of man who will keep malice in marriage.
I've heard of some childish men who lock their kitchen and monitor their wife's use of resources in the house, how much meat is in the pot etc. That's the kind of man this man will be.

" I don't want to buy my wife a blender, so she won't get lazy"

1 Like

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Boldideas: 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
guobe:

Eeshhhh.. He still likes her. But have found someone better.
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Karnice600: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
guobe:

More appropriate topic;

Boy Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Bigseven(m): 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
Can block you everywhere except you ain’t smart enough to reply him. Anyways the did has been done. Kpele
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by FuckTheMod: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
Puss360:
Lol...
Wear skimpy dress...
grin grin
Or deh
I love men who make all these USELESS olosho girlfriends take accountabilities for their actions.
Forgiveness is to God...
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Kajaard: 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2023
Imature
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by MrDoGood(m): 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2023
He's still in pain. He's yet to move on

3 Likes

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by naija4life247: 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
That should be me.
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by naija4life247: 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2023
Puss360:
Lol...
Wear skimpy dress...
grin grin

My Niggas will be at the gate to send you back from the gate or hand you over to area boys to whip you mercilessly
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by naija4life247: 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see that weak man going back to beg that girl for sex 2 weeks after his wedding, I see them having sex, I see the girl getting pregnant for him.

This I have seen.

Even if the girl gets pregnant for the man after wedding, she will just remain a side chick forever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Show Off More Flesh In 2019, Nigeria Lady Says. See Her 2019 Pictures. / Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? / Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.