Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again (40075 Views)

Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her โ‚ฆ2M Instead Of โ‚ฆ200k / Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Pandev(m): 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2023
Stupid move

2 Likes

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by richard870(m): 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2023
Lol
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Chicentt(f): 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2023
Puss360:
Lol...
Rubbish men everywhere...
If it's me, I'll find way to show up in the wedding grin grin....
Follow Join snap group pics ..
Wear skimpy dress...
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Chicentt(f): 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2023
Aje ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Puss360:
Lol...
Wear skimpy dress...
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by ednut1(m): 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2023
Insecure men
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Prenonjebose: 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2023
The guy is nursing serious grudge against the lady. Very funny action

4 Likes

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by IamHonourable1: 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2023
[quote author=Puss360 post=125907999]
To confuse him na.. infact sef, I'll dance pass... I'll be the main focus sef...
Some men need brain resetting...
grin grin[/quote
Some women also need brain resetting and that's what the man did.

2 Likes

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by ihecy101: 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2023
That girl must have dealth with the guy mercilessly during their relationship.

4 Likes

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Moniya4Real(m): 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2023
I dedicate this post by playing Timayaโ€™s song: as e Dey sweet is , e Dey pain dem, as e Dey pain

1 Like

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Crafteck1: 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
Una dey bash the man, if woman do am u go clap and laugh

2 Likes

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Cjayboy: 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
Mad oooo

1 Like

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by maestroferddi: 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2023
Certainly a man child who refuses to grow up...

3 Likes

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by iamtardey: 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
Puss360:
Lol...
Wear skimpy dress...
grin grin
fr tho Vawulence everywhere for him

2 Likes

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by FashionCookie(f): 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
Don't know why I find this funny. grin grin grin
The man is petty though...and e b like say wetin d girl do am pain am kwa. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Dbarrzx: 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2023
Puss360:
Lol...
Wear skimpy dress...
grin grin
Funny though, wetin the skimpy dress wan achieve? Na to only downgrade urself oooo

2 Likes

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by benqo01(m): 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2023
I don't think this was necessary

1 Like

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Donbabaj: 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2023
Puss360:
Lol...
Wear skimpy dress...
grin grin

VAWULENCE!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by MS247: 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2023
The girl can still end his marriage if she wants to

2 Likes

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
Wickedness

1 Like

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Hollyharjii: 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
Do you need that?

No!
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by lexy2014: 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
Boondocxs:
Insensitive and insecure men
You can tell he still have feelings for her
Shior!!

If the man is insensitive and insecure, what will u say about the lady annoucing it on d internet?

4 Likes

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by mrblessed(m): 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
The lady won't say she wasn't invited. But that would contest for the world meanest invitation ever offered.

1 Like

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Evolutionism: 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
Vawulence.

Is that you?

Some people just like Violencegrin

1 Like

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by PlaysNigeria: 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
guobe:
lol funny girl.wati skimpy dress go come do lol
Thatโ€™s to tell you the height of her knowledge. The guy go just dey happy say him no make the mistake ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by ShaqFu: 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
That is very childish of him.

Informing her he's getting married means what exactly? I still wonder how people still believe in this modern day that marriage is an achievement and it is something to use in dick measuring. Tssk

1 Like

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by LucidJane: 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
Petty men ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by phorget(m): 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
guobe:
lol funny girl.wati skimpy dress go come do lol

I wonder o, some girls with cockroach brain sha.

1 Like

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Satanistx: 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
she is still showing the simp pepper
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by advanceDNA: 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
FashionCookie:
Don't know why I find this funny. grin grin grin
The man is petty though...and e b like say wetin d girl do am pain am kwa. grin grin

But u women do this all the time... We've always been wondering why u women tell ur ex and even invite him to ur wedding.....

It's always petty when men do what u women do..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by phorget(m): 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
ShaqFu:
That is very childish of him.

Informing her he's getting married means what exactly? I still wonder how people still believe in this modern day that marriage is an achievement and it is something to use in dick measuring. Tssk

The girl go don show the nigger real shege-a-thon.

1 Like

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Kobojunkie: 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
guobe:
This is what you call proper vawulence as man unlocks girlfriend to tell her that he is getting married to another lady and blocks her again after the message was delivered
If in fact he did do that then he is immature and the woman he is to be married to may realize this soon enough. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by BeigJawnson(m): 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2023
guobe:
This is what you call proper vawulence as man unlocks girlfriend to tell her that he is getting married to another lady and blocks her again after the message was delivered

This is not vawulence but stupidity and an act of cowardice. As I am, no matter the quarrel or clash we might have, never will I block you. You can block me and it will remain like that. Mature guys don't block becos of an offence.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) / Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.