Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH (26461 Views)

Dr. Umoh Michael Dies After Allegedly Working 72 Hours In LUTH / ‘My Brother Died In My Arms Due To LUTH's Negligence’, Man Reveals. Photos / Why Foods That Boost Sexual Appetite May Not Work For Virgins - Chefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
Gajagojo:
again?

1. in everything u have typed, where is the thought u thought & where is the comprehension you comprehended?

2. how does all u have said negate the following?

"I thought it supposed to be the hospital carrying out post mortem to help the family know why their son died?

But instead it's the family telling the hospital why their son died"

3. can LUTH carry out post mortem?

Gajagojo:

Employers have no power to conduct autopsies on the bodies of their deceased employees

According to which law?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Tunde835(m): 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2023
lexy2014:

Is Umoh Igbo?
I don't know
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2023
Tunde835:
I don't know
how then did you come by this?

Tunde835:
He was an igbo that schooled in the west and could have made a name for himself if not.
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2023
lexy2014:

1. in everything u have typed, where is the thought u thought & where is the comprehension you comprehended?

2. how does all u have said negate the following?

"I thought it supposed to be the hospital carrying out post mortem to help the family know why their son died?

According to which law?
Repeat
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
Gajagojo:

Repeat

1. in all you have typed, where is d thought you thought & where is the comprehension you comprehended?

2. how does all you have typed negate the following?

Gajagojo:

Employers have no power to conduct autopsies on the bodies of their deceased employees

According to which law?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2023
lexy2014:

1. in all you have typed, where is d thought you thought & where is the comprehension you comprehended?

According to which law?
more
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Tunde835(m): 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
lexy2014:
how then did you come by this?
I guessed where do you think he's from.
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
Tunde835:
I guessed where do you think he's from.

Umoh is akwa ibom or cross river axis
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2023
Gajagojo:
more

4. how did you come by this?
Gajagojo:

According to which law?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Myer(m): 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2023
christejames:
We were not expecting you guys to own up to that in the first place undecided

No be the same country Places of Primary Assignments (PPA) of corpers the always like to overuse them, talk more of the one wey the work for public places undecided

If not that this country is skewed already, a proper probe should be carried out to unravel the mystery sorounding the young man's death angry

What a CORNtree 🌽

What will it take for you guys to learn?
Matters and News on Social Media cannot be trusted.
Any Tom, Dick and Harry with a phone and data can open a blog or social media account or WhatsApp and write any unconfirmed news or narrative about a news and claim it is from a reliable source.

Some actually live to compose false news with sensational captions/headlines just to generate traffic. That is how they make a living.

While some are just so sinister to go as far as compose news with the ulterior motives to cause public unrest or propaganda.

Social Media Age is a very dangerous age.
When FG was fighting for Information Regulation Bill, a lot of y'all fought against it. Now you have to suffer the consequences of unregulated and unmitigated freedom of speech.

As good as freedom of speech is, regulations ate most important to protect the sanity and sanctity of any country's citizens. This is why you have to know your credible sources for reliable and confirmed news.

Until then, you may be living your life on the confidence you have placed on various false informations.
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by taiwolomo1: 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2023
ednut1:
you went to church after the 48 hours?
what difference that it mke pls? I continued working! So he died coz he went to church?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 4:06am On Sep 22, 2023
lexy2014:

According to which law?
repeat
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 7:46am On Sep 22, 2023
Gajagojo:
repeat

Gajagojo:

Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 7:55am On Sep 22, 2023
lexy2014:

more
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 8:11am On Sep 22, 2023
Gajagojo:
more

Gajagojo:

Where is this practised?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 8:51am On Sep 22, 2023
lexy2014:

Where is this practised?
Continue
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 11:56am On Sep 22, 2023
Gajagojo:

Continue

Gajagojo:

according to who?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2023
lexy2014:

according to who?
Again?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2023
Gajagojo:

Again?

3. can LUTH carry out post mortem? yes or no

Gajagojo:

according to who?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2023
lexy2014:

according to who?
?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2023
Gajagojo:
?

have u run out of words?

Gajagojo:

according to who?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2023
lexy2014:

have u run out of words?

according to who?
?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2023
lexy2014:

have u run out of words?

according to who?
,,,?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2023
Gajagojo:
,,,?

have u run out of words?

Gajagojo:

where is this done?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
lexy2014:

have u run out of words?

where is this done?
?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2023
Gajagojo:
?

no more words?

Gajagojo:

where is this done?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2023
lexy2014:

no more words?

where is this done?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by wickedtuna: 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2023
panpan:

Is vaccination mandatory for healthcare workers at Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH)?
Wasn't it mandatory for Healthcare workers during covid ?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2023
Working for 72hours without resting.
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2023
Gajagojo:

Words have dried up?

Gajagojo:

where is this done?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2023
lexy2014:

Words have dried up?

where is this done?
?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 9:47am On Sep 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Words have dried up?

where is this done?
Repeat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Fake Doctor Arrested In Oyo Over Life Threatening Abortion (photo) / Health Benefits Of Miracle Leaf / Magical Steps On How To Grow Beard Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.