Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH (26367 Views)

Dr. Umoh Michael Dies After Allegedly Working 72 Hours In LUTH / ‘My Brother Died In My Arms Due To LUTH's Negligence’, Man Reveals. Photos / Why Foods That Boost Sexual Appetite May Not Work For Virgins - Chefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 9:57am On Sep 23, 2023
Gajagojo:

Repeat?

1. in all you have typed, where is d thought you thought & where is the comprehension you comprehended?

2. how does all you have typed negate the following?

"I thought it supposed to be the hospital carrying out post mortem to help the family know why their son died?

But instead it's the family telling the hospital why their son died"

3. can LUTH carry out post mortem? yes or no

4. According to you...
Gajagojo:

Employers have no power to conduct autopsies on the bodies of their deceased employees
How did u come by this?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 10:16am On Sep 23, 2023
lexy2014:

1. in all you have typed, where is d thought you thought & where is the comprehension you comprehended?

"I thought it supposed to be the hospital carrying out post mortem to help the family know why their son died?

4. According to you...

How did u come by this?
Ehn?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 10:22am On Sep 23, 2023
Gajagojo:
Ehn?

1. in all you have typed, where is the thought you thought & where is the comprehension you comprehended?

4. how did you come by this?
Gajagojo:

Employers have no power to conduct autopsies on the bodies of their deceased employees
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 10:26am On Sep 23, 2023
lexy2014:

1. in all you have typed, where is the thought you thought & where is the comprehension you comprehended?

?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 10:35am On Sep 23, 2023
Gajagojo:
?

3. can LUTH carry out post mortem? Simple yes or no

Gajagojo:

Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 10:44am On Sep 23, 2023
lexy2014:

?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 10:53am On Sep 23, 2023
lexy2014:

You said?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 10:53am On Sep 23, 2023
Gajagojo:
?

4. You claim that
Gajagojo:

Where did u get that from?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 10:54am On Sep 23, 2023
lexy2014:

4. You claim that

Where did u get that from?
Ehn?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 10:55am On Sep 23, 2023
Gajagojo:
Ehn?

3. can LUTH carry out post mortem? Just a simple yes or no

Gajagojo:

Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 11:06am On Sep 23, 2023
lexy2014:

?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 11:27am On Sep 23, 2023
Gajagojo:
?

4. You said that
Gajagojo:

How is that possible?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 11:28am On Sep 23, 2023
lexy2014:

4. You said that

How is that possible?
What?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2023
lexy2014:

4. You said that

How is that possible?
. Repeat
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 2:13am On Sep 24, 2023
Gajagojo:
. Repeat

Gajagojo:

I can see you have no tolerance for questions

4. in your own words
Gajagojo:

How is that even possible?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 4:18am On Sep 24, 2023
lexy2014:

4. in your own words

How is that even possible?

Come again?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
lexy2014:

4. You said that

How is that possible?
Repeat?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 3:34am On Oct 08, 2023
Gajagojo:

Repeat?

4. You said that
Gajagojo:

how did you come by that?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 9:24am On Oct 08, 2023
lexy2014:

4. You said that

Again
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2023
Gajagojo:

Again

4. how did you come by that?
Gajagojo:

Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2023
lexy2014:

4. how did you come by that?

?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
lexy2014:

4. You said that

Come again?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
Gajagojo:

Come again?

1. in everything you have typed, where is the thought you thought & where is the comprehension you comprehended?

4. You said that
Gajagojo:

Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2023
lexy2014:

1. in everything you have typed, where is the thought you thought & where is the comprehension you comprehended?

4. You said that

Again?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2023
Gajagojo:

Again?

4. according to you
Gajagojo:

Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 8:56am On Oct 11, 2023
lexy2014:

4. according to you

Again
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by armyofone(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2023
Maybe as a resident, he is working overly hard to be the best at his job and finish up. In the process he was taking keeping sleep at bay stuff and coffee to sleep less... the combination might have caused heart problems ?

We know our outside...hard to know what is going on inside. Race against our human bodies.

Maybe he has underlying health problems he wasn't aware of.

What a loss of a brilliant person!
Rest well and condolences to his parents and family cry
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
Gajagojo:
Again

4. according to you
Gajagojo:

how did you come by that conclusion?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 8:48am On Oct 12, 2023
lexy2014:

4. according to you

how did you come by that conclusion?
again?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2023
lexy2014:

4. You said that

Repeat please?
Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by lexy2014: 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2023
Gajagojo:

Repeat please?

4. According to you
Gajagojo:

Re: Dr. Umoh Michael did not work for 72 hours - LUTH by Gajagojo: 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2023
lexy2014:

4. According to you

?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Miracle Leaf / Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil / See Why You Should Always Stay Hydrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.