Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Mohbad Autopsy Result, Share Your Thoughts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mohbad Autopsy Result, Share Your Thoughts (3254 Views)

Is Yahoo (gee) Becoming A Culture In This Generation? What Are Your Thoughts. / If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts / Your Thoughts Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohbad Autopsy Result, Share Your Thoughts by KiNg0G: 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
I have never been curious like this, it's so painful

Here everything is unpredictable.

*Naira Marley and sam larry might be vindicated from the murder assertion by Nigerians

*New evidence might surface

*maybe several arrest might be warranted

*a lot of questions will be raised

*more protest to come
Re: Mohbad Autopsy Result, Share Your Thoughts by izonborn098(m): 2:24am On Sep 22, 2023
Larry and naira will be free

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad Autopsy Result, Share Your Thoughts by elijahozzy(m): 6:13am On Sep 22, 2023
Lol they will be free but do you think they will truly be free, Naira Marley can run, Sammy Larry must definitely be free. Lol. A word is enough for the meek
Re: Mohbad Autopsy Result, Share Your Thoughts by Oboto700(m): 6:46am On Sep 22, 2023
Go and write this down. It is over for marlians record.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Autopsy Result, Share Your Thoughts by Zonefree(m): 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
The truth is, the autopsy will favour Naira Marley and Sam Larry more.

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad Autopsy Result, Share Your Thoughts by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2023
See them above

Shior
Re: Mohbad Autopsy Result, Share Your Thoughts by 1phone(m): 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2023
[s][/s]Mohbad is dead and he went to the grave on his family's approval but was brought back for autopsy due to public interest.

6 Likes

Re: Mohbad Autopsy Result, Share Your Thoughts by almarthins(m): 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
izonborn098:
Larry and naira will be free

You dey see wetin I dey tell people. No be Nigerian police ?

Make dem dey watch.

Fear Nigerian police, fear Nigerian govt, fear wicked personality in high places.
Re: Mohbad Autopsy Result, Share Your Thoughts by flokii: 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2023
It's the wife the whole thing will fall on.. I just feel the wife knows what happened to Mohbad.. the father lives faraway while the mom is obviously not in the picture.
The case should not be like Chidinma that killed Ataga and is being treated like celebrity in prison.

Hope those shouting #JusticeforMohbad won't go mute should the wife be revealed as the killer.. Just thinking out loud.
Re: Mohbad Autopsy Result, Share Your Thoughts by talented321: 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
Either excess take of drugs or depression (high bp), nigerian police will manipulate everything..
Re: Mohbad Autopsy Result, Share Your Thoughts by adebayour26: 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2023
I doubt the authenticity of the result.

I wonder if that's how fast forensic result comes out.
Re: Mohbad Autopsy Result, Share Your Thoughts by RealEmilokan: 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2023
Time that you're supposed to use to study your bible or quran so that you can have sense, you're here writing long trash.

Is Naira Marley the first person to sponsor an artist?

So if he sponsors an artist does that give him the right to intimidate and haunt the poor boy to death because he chose to part ways with him?

Do you have idea how much returns he's made from his investment on the poor boy?

Mr loan app debtor, why have you not committed suicide yet?

1phone:
Mohbad is dead and he went to the grave on his family's approval but was brought back for autopsy due to public interest.

It is okay to mourn the early demise of the short-lived popstar but I stand with Naira Marley in all of this.

I stand with Naira Marley as a capitalist believer. Zinolesky, Mohbad, Kizz Daniel, Ayra Starr, Rema, Asake, Fireboy, Khaid are not musical stars just because they are talented. In fact, being a popular musical star has nothing to do with knowing how to sing or one's dexterity with musical instruments.

They're musical stars because someone took a loan from the bank or lenders and invested tens of millions of Naira or even dollars to put them in your faces until you accept them as stars by force. Everyone blames the record label bosses because they're not the main actors who perform on stage.

An idea is worth nothing without the resources to amplify it. In tech, angel investors and venture capitalists take the lion's share leaving founders with the bulk of the burden. In sports, agents like Mendes take their big cut. If it was easy, Mbappe would just wake up and leave PSG for Madrid. Why is it always different in the music business?

Defend the deceased as much as you like but the fact remains that nobody on the face of the earth forced him to sign the deal with Marlian records. When you sign an agreement, fortunately, one that brings fame and money to you, the least you can do is honour it.

If Loan Apps in Nigeria, like Palmpay, that have foreign investors and major corporate personnel have resorted to blackmailing the families of loan defaulters and even crashing events to disgrace and arrest their debtors what do you think street boys who hustled all their lives will do if a fellow ghetto nobody they lifted out of poverty plays ping pong with their millions worth of investment?

I unequivocally condemn the mode of debt recovery above as I only used that real-life scenario to point out the fact that Mohbad was Naira Marley's debtor until he died. The Courtroom or Arbitration house remains the best destination for dispute settlement.

However it must be stated that Mohbad's tragedy and Naira Marley's cancellation is like a loan app debtor committing suicide because the loan sharks blackmailed him to his family, friends, and colleagues. Naira Marley is simply that loan shark whose chronic debtor is involved in a fatal accident while trying to avoid the loan shark's constant harassment. Nobody blames the dead debtor but everyone blames the loan shark who had once given the debtor money and hope even though the debtor failed to keep his own part of the bargain.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family in their period of grief. I genuinely mourn Mohbad but refuse to join the herd to link his death to Naira Marley.
Re: Mohbad Autopsy Result, Share Your Thoughts by johnog4sure: 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2023
1phone:
Mohbad is dead and he went to the grave on his family's approval but was brought back for autopsy due to public interest.

It is okay to mourn the early demise of the short-lived popstar but I stand with Naira Marley in all of this.

I stand with Naira Marley as a capitalist believer. Zinolesky, Mohbad, Kizz Daniel, Ayra Starr, Rema, Asake, Fireboy, Khaid are not musical stars just because they are talented. In fact, being a popular musical star has nothing to do with knowing how to sing or one's dexterity with musical instruments.

They're musical stars because someone took a loan from the bank or lenders and invested tens of millions of Naira or even dollars to put them in your faces until you accept them as stars by force. Everyone blames the record label bosses because they're not the main actors who perform on stage.

An idea is worth nothing without the resources to amplify it. In tech, angel investors and venture capitalists take the lion's share leaving founders with the bulk of the burden. In sports, agents like Mendes take their big cut. If it was easy, Mbappe would just wake up and leave PSG for Madrid. Why is it always different in the music business?

Defend the deceased as much as you like but the fact remains that nobody on the face of the earth forced him to sign the deal with Marlian records. When you sign an agreement, fortunately, one that brings fame and money to you, the least you can do is honour it.

If Loan Apps in Nigeria, like Palmpay, that have foreign investors and major corporate personnel have resorted to blackmailing the families of loan defaulters and even crashing events to disgrace and arrest their debtors what do you think street boys who hustled all their lives will do if a fellow ghetto nobody they lifted out of poverty plays ping pong with their millions worth of investment?

I unequivocally condemn the mode of debt recovery above as I only used that real-life scenario to point out the fact that Mohbad was Naira Marley's debtor until he died. The Courtroom or Arbitration house remains the best destination for dispute settlement.

However it must be stated that Mohbad's tragedy and Naira Marley's cancellation is like a loan app debtor committing suicide because the loan sharks blackmailed him to his family, friends, and colleagues. Naira Marley is simply that loan shark whose chronic debtor is involved in a fatal accident while trying to avoid the loan shark's constant harassment. Nobody blames the dead debtor but everyone blames the loan shark who had once given the debtor money and hope even though the debtor failed to keep his own part of the bargain.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family in their period of grief. I genuinely mourn Mohbad but refuse to join the herd to link his death to Naira Marley.
I share the same sentiments plus the mohbad guy was not totally clean, my brother died the same way and all blames went to drugs, if he was clean and used legal or diplomacy the results will be different e g mi vs brymo

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Autopsy Result, Share Your Thoughts by johnog4sure: 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2023
flokii:
It's the wife the whole thing will fall on.. I just feel the wife knows what happened to Mohbad.. the father lives faraway while the mom is obviously not in the picture.
The case should not be like Chidinma that killed Ataga and is being treated like celebrity in prison.

Hope those shouting #JusticeforMohbad won't go mute should the wife be revealed as the killer.. Just thinking out loud.
una go analyse tire, una forget when chidinma kill that billionaire, Nigerians never learn
Re: Mohbad Autopsy Result, Share Your Thoughts by waze63(m): 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2023
1phone:

So basically you're saying that even if it turns out that Naira Marly truly has a hand in his death as speculated by many so he was right to do so?

Is that how it works?

(1) (Reply)

Is My Girl Trying To Be Smart With Me? / Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer. / Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.