Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,811 members, 7,813,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid (63798 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders / Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church / Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by tollyboy5(m): 3:37am On Sep 23, 2023
SIRTee15:

Which locals in Palestine are u yarning about. Arabs or Jews?
When did u even start mentioning Palestine on this thread? Haven't u been talking about Israel until I pointed out your ignorance and u suddenly switched to Palestine.

Let me make it simple for u. The Muslims living in present day nation of Israel, are Jews or Arabs?

The fact that u even mentioned Canaan and philistine in modern day middle east shows u don't know jack about what u talking about.
Both are old ethnic civilisation that stopped existing more than a thousand yrs ago.

Go and study the history of middles and Levant region.
Bye.
Olodo , They stopped existing because you wiped them out of the face of the earth bah? grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by zegmart: 3:38am On Sep 23, 2023
Even the devil will use bible to justify his actions. So don't use scripture to support your unacceptable action. Some people choose not to do certain things not because it is a sin but because of the followers they have who may not be matured enough to understand it.

This young man is a child of this generation and an actor. We can understand the angle he is coming from. But hay you are a figure that a lot of younger ones and society at large will be looking at and so somethings are not sin but you will not do them because of your position. Meanwhile is not the kind of image for male figure in our land.

My advice is that you carefully remove the earrings and cut down your hair oga pastor. Else your member will soon be full of your kind of appearance soon if you don't know. People follow what they see more than what they hear. God help you in this journey.

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Deco7: 3:40am On Sep 23, 2023
Georgejeez:

Don't be fooled , there's no Hell fire anywhere ,,, emancipate yourself from religious slavery

I rather be enslaved to Christ

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by tollyboy5(m): 3:41am On Sep 23, 2023
SIRTee15:

You not gonna tell me what modest appearance mean in the bible.
It's not until u cover yourself with multiple garments and turn into a masquerade that u are modest.

However u brought here the definition of modesty.

propriety in dress, speech, or conduct.
Now do u know what propriety mean, do u actually understand the meaning of that word...propriety. I'm sure u don't.

Now check the meaning and apply it to the subject of discuss here.
If you read carefully, You would have seen. I was referring you your own definition of modesty. Someone not conforming to your idea of modesty doesn't mean they're not modest.
And the verses you posted do not in anyway see dreadlocks or earrings as not being modest.

You're just adding personal bread and butter to everything to look like scriptural backup lol.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by SIRTee15: 3:44am On Sep 23, 2023
tollyboy5:

Olodo , They stopped existing because you wiped them out of the face of the earth bah? grin grin grin grin grin.

U don't know anything about levantine and middle eastern history.
It's a waste of time talking to u.
Bye.

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by tollyboy5(m): 3:53am On Sep 23, 2023
SIRTee15:

Bye.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Olodo trying to look smart.
They don't exist as an organized group doesn't mean those that consist of the old civilization were wiped out like dinosaurs. lol

You just want to push your failed narratives that the Arab in Israel are not natives to the place.
It seems you're the most educated now , since you've wiped out the populations that comprises of those ancient cities.

Critical views

Contemporary archaeologists believe that the Israelites themselves were, for the most part, originally Canaanites (including Amorites, Apiru, Shashu, possibly Hyksos, and others) who federated into the nations of Judah and Israel from the eleventh century B.C.E. onward, rather than being an ethnically homogeneous group that migrated en masse from Egypt, as the Bible reports.

The story of the Kenites (Judges 1) joining Judah is an example of the Bible itself confirming the theory that non-Israelite people federated with Israel in Canaan. Moreover, the Perizzites are usually named as a Canaanite tribe against whom Israel must fight (Gen. 3:8 and 15:19, etc.), but Numbers 26:20 identifies them as part of the lineage and tribe of Judah, through his son Perez.[4]. The latter reference may reflect the fact that Perizzites joined Judah in Canaan and were literally "adopted" into Judah's origin-story. Meanwhile, the biblical story of the conquest of Canaan may represent the memories of Apiru victories written down several centuries after the fact and filtered through the religious viewpoint of that later time.[3]

According to this and similar theories "Israelite" migration from the south indeed took place, but occurred in phases as various groups moved north into Canaan. Moreover, some of the groups that later identified with the Israelites had lived in Canaan for centuries. Thus the distinction between Canaanites and Israelites was once very faint, if it existed at all. Possibly the earliest distinction was political: the Canaanites were ruled by the Egyptian-dominated city-states while the proto-Israelites were Canaanite groups who lived in the countryside outside of that political orbit—hence, Apiru. Eventually the Israelites came to see themselves as a people separate from the Canaanites, largely for religious reasons.

The Israelite religion itself went through an evolutionary process, beginning with the fusion of the Canaanite god El with the desert god Yahweh, and evolving into the assertion that Yahweh/El alone could be worshiped by the Israelites. The rejection of traditional Canaanite religion resulted in the development of a religious mythology in which the Israelites were never a part of Canaanite culture, and the Canaanite gods were enemies of Yahweh/El, rather than members of the assembly of the gods with El as their chief.

https://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Canaan
Stop capping.

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by tollyboy5(m): 4:01am On Sep 23, 2023
SIRTee15:

Bye.
We're talking about history and how you're trying to claim was is not which had me going back as far as when the Israeli settled in Canaan to prove your ignorance.
Who talking about the cities as an existing town now? i made reference to prove your ignorance to you.
The Palestine and the Israel are mixed with other population from Arab and Egypt today does not make those practicing Islam in Israel not or Palestine not native to those region as far back as 12 century B.C.E or more than.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by harmony75: 4:04am On Sep 23, 2023
You're good 👍 nothing is wrong with you my dear. May God's grace and power 🔥 be upon you, you will succeed Ijn 🙏
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by tophempire: 4:50am On Sep 23, 2023
SIRTee15:

Guy I almost left organised religion. I researched and concluded the only true one is Christianity.
It's the the one that gives credence to a Creator. God is real only inside christianity.

Good morning brother... Trust you rested well.

The honest truth I would like you to ponder on is the simple fact that we all are product of our environment.

What do I mean? Imagine if you were born before there was Christianity. What religion will you subscribe to? Remember that even Jesus wasn't a Christians, dude practised Judaism, one of the religion you sect consider to be a pegan religion.

Do some critical thinking, if you were born in the pre colonial era here in Nigerian when there was no Christianity. Would you be saying Christianity is the only true religion?.

Everyone of us are born into an environment, and as kids we begin to learn from and adapt to that environment.

The research you did was simply other people philosophical conclusions to events and ideas of who they thought God was or is.

You are nothing more than a subscriber to someone philosophy. And just by knowing the religion you subscribe to can give me an edge to influence your decision, I just need to play by the dogma of that religion.

I can make you feel ok when you lost a job simply by bringing God's will to the conversation, I can make you blame yourself simply by quoting books from the Bible that support my argument. That's why that book so much conflicts itself because the authors made sure to cover as much as possible the possible outcome of situations in Christian community.

I read the Bible and other religions books for wisdom and not for faith.

Lastly, every religion believe in God. Just with different names or explanation but it's God
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by tophempire: 4:58am On Sep 23, 2023
tollyboy5:

If you read carefully, You would have seen. I was referring you your own definition of modesty. Someone not conforming to your idea of modesty doesn't mean they're not modest.
And the verses you posted do not in anyway see dreadlocks or earrings as not being modest.

You're just adding personal bread and butter to everything to look like scriptural backup lol.

You know what's funny The children of Israel in the Bible, wore ear rings, I mean their men oooh. Job who was tested by God wore ear ring.

Humans choose what and what is not sin🤷🤷

If I'm your pastor and I love big yash, I will preach gospels to support my actions, while condemning alcohol and smoking while the members with small yansh in my church would be depressed and people who drink and smoke will see their actions as sin and struggle with their life blaming themselves when things fail to work. But me I go de cruise my big bombom de go.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Laughingkk: 5:01am On Sep 23, 2023
Another DCAMMER capping one of his business strategy
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by zoedew: 5:10am On Sep 23, 2023
This man is ignorant of God's expectations of a Christian man. Indeed the last days are here! Folks who go to his assemblage are as ignorant unto perdition.In the dispensation we live in there is little in Samson to emulate. If the children of Israel had no earrings there was no golden calf. The spirit of error has him in its firm grip!

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by tophempire: 5:11am On Sep 23, 2023
SIRTee15:

Your ignorance is nauseating. Read about first century Christianity if u want to be a sensible critic.

You de attack me cause I no support your religion abi? Instead of make you answer my question. 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by zoedew: 5:24am On Sep 23, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Hun! wetin he even sabi sef? A nollywood actor always fond of grabbing women in their butts suddenly turned pastor. I wonder what christendom is turning into. Work of God no be wasa oo. It's much more deeper than acting. If you're not truly called, don't go there. You face a lot of attacks spiritually. The devil will tempt you with lusts, covetousness and greed. Once you fall like this, l'obatan. Your church becomes a shadow of itself.

The way some denominations are turning Christianity into family affairs nowadays is worrisome. Once the owner dies, his child or wife automatically replaces him. Were all those congregations won for them by God their own? What of their donations? Why not pick one pastor amongst them to succeed the owner?I pity those attending such churches. Jesus Christ is enough as the example. Christianity is a religion and not business empire as many have taken it to be.

I wonder why most of these founders and their families didn't emulate Pa Akindayomi, the founder of RCCG who allowed the Holy spirit to pick his successor.

I pray for this young man not to fall. It won't be funny at all. See him comparing long hair with dreads grin. Na wah oo.
A Pastor is ideally a role model for the church members. Imagine the mess of a congregation that the Fountain of Life Church has become going forward. Children with tattooed bodies dreads, belly, tongue, nose, ear and all manners of jewellery rings! Using their liberty as licence to live lives that portray Christ wrongly! That is not Christianity!
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by zoedew: 5:33am On Sep 23, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

Your question is nice. If you had permanent tattoos as a non christian does it me you can not be used by God if God wants to. It's the ear ring thing that I think should be done away with. Tattoos could be the permanent type.
But he didn't come by the tattoo before arriving church. He acquired it while there. His father failed to bring him up properly. I never subscribed to Bimbo Odukoya's teachings. The fruits are manifest and they reveal who they are. Definitely not Christ's.

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Psalmistproject: 6:00am On Sep 23, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Hun! wetin he even sabi sef? A nollywood actor always fond of grabbing women in their butts suddenly turned pastor. I wonder what christendom is turning into. Work of God no be wasa oo. It's much more deeper than acting. If you're not truly called, don't go there. You face a lot of attacks spiritually. The devil will tempt you with lusts, covetousness and greed. Once you fall like this, l'obatan. Your church becomes a shadow of itself.

The way some denominations are turning Christianity into family affairs nowadays is worrisome. Once the owner dies, his child or wife automatically replaces him. Were all those congregations won for them by God their own? What of their donations? Why not pick one pastor amongst them to succeed the owner?I pity those attending such churches. Jesus Christ is enough as the example. Christianity is a religion and not business empire as many have taken it to be.

I wonder why most of these founders and their families didn't emulate Pa Akindayomi, the founder of RCCG who allowed the Holy spirit to pick his successor.

I pray for this young man not to fall. It won't be funny at all. See him comparing long hair with dreads grin. Na wah oo.

Do you know that as an African, our men never cuts their hairs? They braid and embellish their hairs with assessories.
It was the colonial masters that started shaving the hairs of the slaves and eventually mandated every black man working with them be shaved. Meanwhile people from other continents never cut their hairs.
If the white man that gave you Christianity didn't cut his hair, why should you?

Some of you are facing destruction not because of ignorance but stark stupidity!
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by thinkmoney(m): 6:28am On Sep 23, 2023
kaydee:

You're God's mouthpiece abi? Carry your idiocy commot for here. Pharisee!
I won’t go into the mud with you. However, it takes a certain level of idiocy to ask the type of question you ask, in fact, a lot of people your set ask these type of shameful question.
You do not know that God (the God the pastor says he serve) has a “mouthpiece”? The Christian God has a very detailed and exhaustive letter he wrote us that covers this type of issue. Any ok person that’s not an idiot can pick up this letter and get to understand the mind of God easily on this issue

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Banhammy717: 6:38am On Sep 23, 2023
Some churches are business ventures.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Tommydare(m): 6:49am On Sep 23, 2023
Even though he was not there with Jesus. He met the holy spirit on his way to Damascus.
Abi u no read Bible reach that side. Stop downplaying his efforts and achievements.
Christianity spread to most places today thanks to him. He was lead and directed by Jesus.
tollyboy5:
grin

I keep saying that many people will just open the bible and read the opinions of Paul when he was writing letters to different churches and now want to enforce Paul letters as the standard of Christianity.
Paul was not even amongst those that were with Christ and understood all what Christ was about. People like peter, James etc. Paul was an apostle like Barnabas and need validation from the disciples of Christ.
Any time you want to see a pastor or anyone cap about the bible they will quickly open to one of the books written by Paul.

Many people don't know that the Hebrew or Jewish religious practice is nothing similar or close to Christianity, its even closer to Islam than christian.

Without data I'm very sure an Israeli can easily switch to practice Islam compared to practicing Christianity.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by TruthHurts1(m): 7:04am On Sep 23, 2023
Thank you for admitting that MOOhaMAD is a pig, a bastard and a liar

Expanse2020:

You should ask yourself why Jesus came from Jew and up till today they didn't acknowledged him less than 2% of Xtians in Israel where u ppl go to Jerusalem all these years have taught about this question. Why Jew didnt accept xtainity since he preach to them
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by yommen: 7:04am On Sep 23, 2023
tollyboy5:
grin

I keep saying that many people will just open the bible and read the opinions of Paul when he was writing letters to different churches and now want to enforce Paul letters as the standard of Christianity.
Paul was not even amongst those that were with Christ and understood all what Christ was about. People like peter, James etc. Paul was an apostle like Barnabas and need validation from the disciples of Christ.
Any time you want to see a pastor or anyone cap about the bible they will quickly open to one of the books written by Paul.

Many people don't know that the Hebrew or Jewish religious practice is nothing similar or close to Christianity, its even closer to Islam than christian.

Without data I'm very sure an Israeli can easily switch to practice Islam compared to practicing Christianity.

'All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness;' 2 Timothy 3:16.

See, let's all always seek the spirit of God when reading the Bible. The man is talking about the hearings and other things that were required to build 'a god' for idolatry worship! See, for those things to be always available as used only shows that there are things that can easily be used for devilish purpose and you might want to do away with them. Moreso, he is talking about the children of Israel that hardly did anything to please God. And he is not reminding you that God deliberately delayed the journey of these sets of children of Israel to find the right to kill them cos non of that particular generation made it to the promised land and it was deliberate act of God They hard the greatest Prophet in the old testament but they ended up messing up even Moses' journey.

He is also talking about Samson's dreads. Samson's hair was natural and we all know that there are people born with natural dreads even till these day. Is his own hair natural?

“A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman's garment, for all who do so are an abomination to the LORD your God. Deuteronomy 22:5

He is also not telling you that even the old testament that you are approving and dissaproving Paul's messages made it clear that a man shall not wear things that partains to women and vice versa. Of course we all know that wearing of ear rings and braiding hair are things for the woman. Why not use your wisdom?

Now you are saying shit about Paul!!! We have God the father, the son and the holy spirit.

We saw God speaking to man directly in the old testament. Jesus, the son spoke to man in the new testament and after Jesus left, we experience the holy spirit (the comforter) as promised by Jesus himself before his death.

Did you forget that Saul witnessed the Holy Spirit to eventually become Paul? Oh! So because was not directly among the 12 disciples mean he shouldn't be listened to? Well, Paul was a typical example of a first class disciple that never met Jesus. You complained that Pastors refer to the teachings of Paul a lot. Is Paul teaching not part of the Bible?

I'm not the very top Christian myself yet but when I listen to some people that call themselves Christians, Jesus weeps ni o!
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Johel(m): 7:15am On Sep 23, 2023
tollyboy5:
grin

Correct

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by oneclickng: 7:18am On Sep 23, 2023
tollyboy5:
grin

Oga, your assertion here invalidated the saying "that all scriptures were written by the inspiration of the holy spirit".

Logically, the young man is right. I keep saying it that the Bible was inspired and written by the White.

How do you now isolate those books as being written by Paul? Who inspired Paul to write in the first place?
Why do we always say "the law of Moses etc.)? Was Moses inspired by a separate holy spirit?

I repeat, the new G.O. provided that all he quoted came from the Bible.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by motayoayinde: 7:18am On Sep 23, 2023
SIRTee15:

The Muslims in Israel are arabs who didn't relocate during the establishment of state of Israel in 1948.
Jews are likely to convert to Christianity than pagan Islam.

THIS ONE HAS BEEN LIVING UNDER THE ROCK.
IT'S CLEAR YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S BEEN COOKING IN ISRAEL LATELY.

YOUR "BRETHRENS IN CHRIST" ARE NOW BEING STONED AND SPAT AT BY JEWS EVERYWHERE IN ISRAEL.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by stickle(m): 7:25am On Sep 23, 2023
Expanse2020:

Bros it's a complete opinion of writers self
Read Jeremiah 8vs8 you understand the bible had been tampered with.. while will bible said it's free and KJV family will be selling it, add and subtracting and telling revised version.
When Muslims read Bible they know the actual gospel teaching of prophet ISSA(Jesus) peace be upon him.

How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.
Jeremiah:8:8
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Mccullum: 7:29am On Sep 23, 2023
A religion that stands for nothing, can also fall for anything.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Eriokanmi: 7:52am On Sep 23, 2023
Psalmistproject:

Do you know that as an African, our men never cuts their hairs? They braid and embellish their hairs with assessories.
It was the colonial masters that started shaving the hairs of the slaves and eventually mandated every black man working with them be shaved. Meanwhile people from other continents never cut their hairs.
If the white man that gave you Christianity didn't cut his hair, why should you?

Some of you are facing destruction not because of ignorance but stark stupidity!
You typed crap, just to justify your stupidity. Only sango (or call it alaafin sango) was the human braiding his hair before the colonialists came in order to make him stand out among other men as king. You dared not braid like alaafin sango did back then. The colonialists action, which you cited to justify your claim was so funny. They shoved slaves hair and not because they braided their hair. It's was the tradition. Once a slave was purchased, they shove the hair and put shackles on their hands and legs.

I don't know your tribe but in yoruba land, our forebears never braided hair except sango andnthose worshipping him as god. You can't distort our history for us. Maybe your tribe does and from researches, no tribe in the Nigerian history ever braided hair. Go and look at the oduduwa artefacts and carvings...that will tell you how he looked like. Radarada
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by NoToPile: 8:00am On Sep 23, 2023
bukatyne:

Let me shun vawlence tonight and just quote you. cheesy

It is well.

God be with the leadership and the members of FOLC.

My sister it is really well.

It is well ooo, Amin Jesu.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Eriokanmi: 8:02am On Sep 23, 2023
zoedew:

A Pastor is ideally a role model for the church members. Imagine the mess of a congregation that the Fountain of Life Church has become going forward. Children with tattooed bodies dreads, belly, tongue, nose, ear and all manners of jewellery rings! Using their liberty as licence to live lives that portray Christ wrongly! That is not Christianity!
Exactly. Pastors are role models to their followers. I remember Christ Embassy. Because their leader maintains curly hair,which is natural from birth, most of his followers too do the same. Have you noticed this?

What this guy is planning to exhibit is not Christ-like. These are the signs of the last days so, I'm not surprised. Many are already rising and preaching their own doctrines and twisting the word of God to suit their doings, as predicted by the bible

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Eriokanmi: 8:13am On Sep 23, 2023
gracechellar:

He didn't suddenly turn pastor. He's been one since 2009. Acting isn't real life.

How do you profile a pastor ma? By grabbing butts of ladies during acting and kissing them? Cos these and more are what I've personally known him for, for years

Unlike nowadays, pastors are being coersed to be pastors, just because their fathers are pastors and heads of churches so that one day, the son would take over. Pastoral work is by calling. God may call the father and not call the son. He calls those he chooses and wills, to do His work and not by selection as seen today. You must hear His voice in your ears that He wants you to work for Him. He searches the heart before doing so.

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Psalmistproject: 8:15am On Sep 23, 2023
Eriokanmi:
You typed crap, just to justify your stupidity. Only sango (or call it alaafin sango) was the human braiding his hair before the colonialists came in order to make him stand out among other men as king. You dared not braid like alaafin sango did back then. The colonialists action, which you cited to justify your claim was so funny. They shoved slaves hair and not because they braided their hair. It's was the tradition. Once a slave was purchased, they shove the hair and put shackles on their hands and legs.

I don't know your tribe but in yoruba land, our forebears never braided hair except sango andnthose worshipping him as god. You can't distort our history for us. Maybe your tribe does and from researches, no tribe in the Nigerian history ever braided hair. Go and look at the oduduwa artefacts and carvings...that will tell you how he looked like. Radarada
My tribe braided hair id!ot! You think every tribe shares your slave mentality!
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by gagzee(m): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2023
tollyboy5:
grin

You see this Paul ehnnn
That guy did more harm than good

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute / Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts / "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.