Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid (63885 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders / Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church / Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by bdon123(m): 8:24am On Sep 23, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Hun! wetin he even sabi sef? A nollywood actor always fond of grabbing women in their butts suddenly turned pastor. I wonder what christendom is turning into. Work of God no be wasa oo. It's much more deeper than acting. If you're not truly called, don't go there. You face a lot of attacks spiritually. The devil will tempt you with lusts, covetousness and greed. Once you fall like this, l'obatan. Your church becomes a shadow of itself.

The way some denominations are turning Christianity into family affairs nowadays is worrisome. Once the owner dies, his child or wife automatically replaces him. Were all those congregations won for them by God their own? What of their donations? Why not pick one pastor amongst them to succeed the owner?I pity those attending such churches. Jesus Christ is enough as the example. Christianity is a religion and not business empire as many have taken it to be.

I wonder why most of these founders and their families didn't emulate Pa Akindayomi, the founder of RCCG who allowed the Holy spirit to pick his successor.

I pray for this young man not to fall. It won't be funny at all. See him comparing long hair with dreads grin. Na wah oo.
Pa Akindayomi allowed Holy spirit pick his successor bt now his successor don turn am to family business n will definitely pass over to son.in Nigeria, church is mostly a business
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by zoedew: 8:27am On Sep 23, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Exactly. Pastors are role models to their followers. I remember Christ Embassy. Because their leader maintains curly hair,which was natural bronze birth, most of his followers too do the same. Have you noticed this?

What this guy is planning to exhibit is not Christ-like. These are the signs of the last days so, I'm not surprised. Many are already rising and preaching their own doctrines and twisting the word of God to suit their doings, as predicted by the bible
Yes. Wondered if you ever read comics by one JT Chicks. It contains all the rubbish so called Pastors and churches are doing these days.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Fab21: 8:28am On Sep 23, 2023
1Corithinthians 6:12

KJV:All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.

ESV:“All things are lawful for me,” but not all things are helpful. “All things are lawful for me,” but I will not be dominated by anything.

NIV:“I have the right to do anything,” you say—but not everything is beneficial. “I have the right to do anything”—but I will not be mastered by anything.

AMP:Everything is permissible (allowable and lawful) for me; but not all things are helpful (good for me to do, expedient and profitable when considered with other things).

Everything is lawful for me, but I will not become the slave of anything or be brought under its power.

I think this discourse is about Christianity.
I could remember when Tope Alabi wore a trouser during her father's burial, people were castigating her because they believed she's a role model to Christians...

Does it mean wearing trouser as a female is a sin? No!

But there are some things in Christendom that requires wisdom.

As a pastor, there are things that should be more important to him than his dreadlocks and earrings.

He's a Pastor for Christ sake. Like what Apostle Paul explained in that verse above, He's the right to do anything but not everything is beneficial.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by erniok(m): 8:31am On Sep 23, 2023
tollyboy5:
grin

I keep saying that many people will just open the bible and read the opinions of Paul when he was writing letters to different churches and now want to enforce Paul letters as the standard of Christianity.
Paul was not even amongst those that were with Christ and understood all what Christ was about. People like peter, James etc. Paul was an apostle like Barnabas and need validation from the disciples of Christ.
Any time you want to see a pastor or anyone cap about the bible they will quickly open to one of the books written by Paul.

Many people don't know that the Hebrew or Jewish religious practice is nothing similar or close to Christianity, its even closer to Islam than christian.

Without data I'm very sure an Israeli can easily switch to practice Islam compared to practicing Christianity.
Some of you that are not students of the scripture should keep quiet instead of talking about matters beyond your comprehension. So you know better than apostle peter who validated apostle Paul's teachings.

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Eriokanmi: 8:42am On Sep 23, 2023
bdon123:

Pa Akindayomi allowed Holy spirit pick his successor bt now his successor don turn am to family business n will definitely pass over to son.in Nigeria, church is mostly a business
I don't think Pastor Adeboye would do such. He had said it several times that, none if his sons or any of the senior pastors, would take over from him. He also said the one who would be his successor was still in the world and when the time was ripe, God will draw him to the fold

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 8:47am On Sep 23, 2023
tragergeorge:
for your mind you making Sense....
You don attend Church for Yankee...
No wonder they keep decieving you guys with church..

Yankee where homosexuality and divorce are normal christian behavior?

American have lost interest in God, all because some liberal preachers have, in their greed for attendance and money, watered down the doctrine and principles of christendom.

Google is your friend, my friend.

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by realsportclub7: 8:55am On Sep 23, 2023
Expanse2020:

Bro The bible cannot guide the earth because the bible is curropt.THE BIBLE CONFIRMED IT FOR YOU AS FOLLOW
JEREMIAH 8 8🤣🤣🤣SHAKING MY HEAD FOR XTIANS WEY NO THEY READ BIBLE
KJV
8 How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.
ESV
8 "How can you say, 'We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us'? But behold, the lying pen of the scribes has made it into a lie.
NLT
8 “‘How can you say, “We are wise because we have the word of the LORD,” when your teachers have twisted it by writing lies?
MSG
8 "'How can you say, "We know the score. We're the proud owners of God's revelation"? Look where it's gotten you - stuck in illusion. Your religion experts have taken you for a ride!
CSB
8 How can you claim: We are wise; the law of the Lord is with us? In fact, the lying pen of scribes has produced falsehood
OK
Are you done?
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by almarthins(m): 9:02am On Sep 23, 2023
tollyboy5:

cool cool

I came to my own, my own receive me not, jesus said that. the Jewish people are proud nationalist, they will never come down to becoming 70© Muslims.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by realsportclub7: 9:04am On Sep 23, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

As far as Judaism is concerned, you are right.
As far as Christianity is concerned, you are wrong.
grin grin grin
See who's talking, are you the one who wrote the bible abi you are the P.A of God?
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by deeva2: 9:13am On Sep 23, 2023
Let the modern pastor breath cheesy cheesy
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by absoluteSuccess: 9:17am On Sep 23, 2023
Expanse2020:

Alright brother, just do more research on the topic.

There's an original verse that was changed to this verse, and a great story about it that you have to find out.

What was the old text in 19-21? That's the one before angel Gabriel brought this particular update.

Happy weekend sir.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by GanagiBitrus: 9:27am On Sep 23, 2023
realsportclub7:

grin grin grin
See who's talking, are you the one who wrote the bible abi you are the P.A of God?
Lol! But that's the truth.
Go to Israel, many of them are not Christians - they don't believe in Christ. But they use the "Bible" (Torah) as Scriptures.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Runninghare(m): 9:31am On Sep 23, 2023
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
We wear suits and ties to work not because we love them above our jeans and sneakers, but because it is appropriate for the formal work environment.

People must encounter and interact with our dressing and appearance before interacting with us on a spiritual, emotional or psychological level.

There are kingly robes and presidential demeanor. To carry oneself unseemly without recourse to the office one occupies is the very apogee of puerility.

A G.O. who looks the part of a ruffian and sees no reason to moderate his appearance to compliment his spiritual (if any) impartation to his congregation is a ticking sh*t bomb.

I simply hope the church has not mistakenly cast their pearls to swine.

All in all, I see this church splintering very soon.
Mark my words.

Apt!!

Who read this more than once?

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by helsinkiman(m): 9:32am On Sep 23, 2023
Apparently Paul's letters are not words of God. They are mere human words included in the bible.

tollyboy5:
grin

I keep saying that many people will just open the bible and read the opinions of Paul when he was writing letters to different churches and now want to enforce Paul letters as the standard of Christianity.
Paul was not even amongst those that were with Christ and understood all what Christ was about. People like peter, James etc. Paul was an apostle like Barnabas and need validation from the disciples of Christ.
Any time you want to see a pastor or anyone cap about the bible they will quickly open to one of the books written by Paul.

Many people don't know that the Hebrew or Jewish religious practice is nothing similar or close to Christianity, its even closer to Islam than christian.

Without data I'm very sure an Israeli can easily switch to practice Islam compared to practicing Christianity.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Iamzik: 9:45am On Sep 23, 2023
tollyboy5:
grin

So those who were with Jesus would have approved
a pastor wearing ear rings and plaiting hair

I see this arrogance of some Sabi Sabi Christians thinking they know more than Paul. You can as well discard 1/3 of the new testament since Paul was not with Jesus
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Afobaba33(m): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2023
Some people don't know what Christianity is all about!!!

The word narrow is the path.... As no meaning to them
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by adediran3(m): 10:48am On Sep 23, 2023
I'd expect that the MOG will focus on the task ahead rather than granting interview defending what is morally wrong. Man will always quote the bible to defend themselves. If I were him and if I am genuine about my new task, this is not a time to grant interviews. It's a time to refresh, to rebuild and a time to be spiritually separated from unnecessary distractions.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by SIRTee15: 11:26am On Sep 23, 2023
tollyboy5:

If you read carefully, You would have seen. I was referring you your own definition of modesty. Someone not conforming to your idea of modesty doesn't mean they're not modest.
And the verses you posted do not in anyway see dreadlocks or earrings as not being modest.

You're just adding personal bread and butter to everything to look like scriptural backup lol.

Mr Man what is the propriety conduct expected for a clergy man on the ministry in a conservative country like Nigeria?
Dreadlocks n ear rings ?
U brought the definition here, not me.

Conduct and proprietary is key for a man entering the ministry. It's beyond ear ring or dreadlocks. It's about how people perceive u.

James 3:13.
Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show by good conduct that his works are done in the meekness of wisdom.

Colossians 4:5-6,
Conduct yourselves with wisdom toward outsiders, making the most of the opportunity. Let your speech always be with grace, as though seasoned with salt, so that you will know how you should respond to each

1 Peter 2:12.
Conduct yourselves with such honor among the Gentiles that, though they slander you as evildoers, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day He visits us.

1 Peter 3:16,
Yet do this with gentleness and reverence, keeping a clear conscience, so that when you are accused, those who disparage your good conduct in Christ will be put to shame.

Ephesians 5:15
Therefore, pay careful attention to how you conduct your life — live wisely, not unwisely.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by tollyboy5(m): 11:43am On Sep 23, 2023
SIRTee15:

Mr Man what is the propriety conduct expected for a clergy man on the ministry in a conservative country like Nigeria?
Dreadlocks n ear rings ?

Conduct and proprietary is key for a man entering the ministry. It's beyond ear ring or dreadlocks. It's about how people perceive u.

James 3:13.
Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show by good conduct that his works are done in the meekness of wisdom.

Colossians 4:5-6,
Conduct yourselves with wisdom toward outsiders, making the most of the opportunity. Let your speech always be with grace, as though seasoned with salt, so that you will know how you should respond to each

1 Peter 2:12.
Conduct yourselves with such honor among the Gentiles that, though they slander you as evildoers, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day He visits us.

1 Peter 3:16,
Yet do this with gentleness and reverence, keeping a clear conscience, so that when you are accused, those who disparage your good conduct in Christ will be put to shame.

Ephesians 5:15
Therefore, pay careful attention to how you conduct your life — live wisely, not unwisely.
It depends on the church doctrine. There is no biblical standard on how you should dress your hair. Youcan keep long hair or short hair, it depends on what fit you well.

You don't have to be skin your head to look like a man of God. I've seen a lot of white garment churches and non white garment churches with Heads or minister having dada. Now don't bring the issue of natural or not natural, dread is an hairstyle majorly for blacks and anyone could go on dread. Pastor Chris hair fit well on him.

You don't have to force your view of modesty on pastor Chris.
Earning is the only thing i can say that you don't see on ministers and doesn't make it a sin either if someone put it on. I'm very sure if we check well origin of earnings might come from men before women start using them.
While growing up i watch Chinese movies where women mostly put on trousers and men put on robe or some kind of cloth looking like skirt. These are custom and traditions not biblical standard.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by tollyboy5(m): 11:48am On Sep 23, 2023
SIRTee15:

Dreadlocks n ear rings ?

A modestly dress American might look awkward to an African. When the European came to African a modest African man with his dress look awkward to an European.
While you're right that you need to look decent, lets not over flog the issue to make it look like something demonic if people don't conform to a general perceived standard of modesty.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by SURElee(f): 11:49am On Sep 23, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Hun! wetin he even sabi sef? A nollywood actor always fond of grabbing women in their butts suddenly turned pastor. I wonder what christendom is turning into. Work of God no be wasa oo. It's much more deeper than acting. If you're not truly called, don't go there. You face a lot of attacks spiritually. The devil will tempt you with lusts, covetousness and greed. Once you fall like this, l'obatan. Your church becomes a shadow of itself.

The way some denominations are turning Christianity into family affairs nowadays is worrisome. Once the owner dies, his child or wife automatically replaces him. Were all those congregations won for them by God their own? What of their donations? Why not pick one pastor amongst them to succeed the owner?I pity those attending such churches. Jesus Christ is enough as the example. Christianity is a religion and not business empire as many have taken it to be.

I wonder why most of these founders and their families didn't emulate Pa Akindayomi, the founder of RCCG who allowed the Holy Spirit to pick his successor.

I pray for this young man not to fall. It won't be funny at all. See him comparing long hair with dreads grin. Na wah oo.

Must every founder be like Pa Akindayomi? He chose his interpreter to succeed him.

Why didn't you blame Eli and Samuel who handed over to their sons?

Yes, I know you will soon say their sons failed. Yes, they failed because of their stubborn nature to corrections.

Give Jimmy a chance.

Who even made Christians assistant Jesus to judge. Didnt your Bible's say not to judge so you won't be judged?

Even the one picked my Late general overseer has made the church all about family business with wife heading various things and son openly Calling Pastors goats.

Abeg let God be the judge after all he said the judgement will start from his own house. A lot of pastors don't have long hair and tattoos but seep with female members and rape some.
Na God go judge las las.

How come the people who went to spy out the land, didn't judge Rahab?

Paul killed people yet God called him on his way to persecute some more. The God who called a killer to ministry, the God who didn't castigate the Samaritan woman and Mary with her alabaster jar of perfume is in the ministry of reconciling lost to him, he is looking beyond the physical and errors of men.

Same way even then Christians rejected Paul after h got converted is how Christians are rejecting Pastor J today,

Una go dey alright las las.

Same way some of you judged that foreign tattooed lady saving innocent kids of ill-treatment in akwa ibom, yet those judging without tattoos are nothing to write home about the Christianity you profess.

ANYBODY CAN DO THE WORK OF GOD.

DID IT NOT EVEN CROSS YOUR MIND THAT PASTOR TAIWO NOMINATED HIS CHILDREN TO LEAD THE CHURCH AND THE BOT OF THE CHURCH DIDN'T CONTEST IT LIKE WHAT HAPPENED YEARS AGO AFTER IDAHOSA'S DEATH?
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by ufotunang: 11:52am On Sep 23, 2023
Nawaoooo... everybody wants to be pastor
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by tollyboy5(m): 11:54am On Sep 23, 2023
SIRTee15:

Dreadlocks n ear rings ?

Even festival like Christmas and most christian doctrine originating from Rome are not even tagged demonic. grin

It seems we Africans practice christian with too much zealousness compared to the British who brought Christianity down here.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by SIRTee15: 11:56am On Sep 23, 2023
tollyboy5:

A modestly dress American might look awkward to an African. When the European came to African a modest African man with his dress look awkward to an European.
While you're right that you need to look decent, lets not over flog the issue to make it look like something demonic if people don't conform to a general perceived standard of modesty.

Let me ask u a question. If you see your imam in Lagos smoking cigarettes. How will u perceive him.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by SIRTee15: 11:58am On Sep 23, 2023
tollyboy5:

Even festival like Christmas and most christian doctrine originating from Rome are not even tagged demonic. grin

It seems we Africans practice christian with too much zealousness compared to the British who brought Christianity down here.

Christmas is a festival. It has little to do with Christianity. Most churches don't celebrate it eg redeem church and deeper life.
And it's not compulsory for a Christian to celebrate Xmas.
It has nothing to do with your Christian life. Easter is even more relevant to us than Christmas.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by promisevic: 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2023
I hear you man of God. But if you have chosen to perish, why not have mercy on the eternal souls of others and desist from deceit. These are the false prophet God warned us about (Matt 7:15). Quoting the scripture is one thing, but when you quote out of context, you set yourself dangerously on the path to becoming a proponent of damnable heresies. Remember satan also quoted the scriptures when he tempted our Lord Jesus Christ (Matthew 4:1-10). but Jesus rebuked him with the word of God appropriate for the context.

1) You made reference to Samson. Sir, are you Samson? Samson was chosen and sanctified from his mother's womb with specific instructions given to his parents by the angel of the LORD that no razor shall come on his head for he is a nazarite unto God (Judges 13:5). Is this the case for you? Were you born with the long hair? The hair you are carrying now, was it the hair that grew with you from birth? have you cut your hair at any time before?. I leave you to answer these questions yourself. The dread you carry on your head, maketh a lie of you and the word of God is against whosoever loveth and MAKETH a lie (Revelations 22:15)

2) You made reference to the jewelleries retrieved from the sons and daughters of Israel. Excuse me sir, Did it say that the men were wearing the earrings? Let us Fear God!. Know ye not that he unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor EFFEMINATE, nor abusers of themselves with mankind (1 Cor 6:9). The word Effeminate is emboldened. It might interest you to find out the meaning of EFFEMINATE. It describes a man putting on qualities and characters traditionally associated with a woman. I leave you to Judge yourself with the word of God.

Friends, let us not be deceived. God cannot be mocked. It is common to look for scripture to backup our carnal tendencies. but, Nevertheless, the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, the LORD knoweth them that are his. And, LET EVERYONE THAT NAMETH THE NAME OF CHRIST DEPART FROM INIQUITY" (2 Tim 2:19).

Repent O man of God, and feed the flocks, not feed on the flocks. May God grant us understanding.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by tollyboy5(m): 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2023
SIRTee15:

Let me ask u a question. If you see your imam in Lagos smoking cigarettes. How will u perceive him.

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by SIRTee15: 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2023
SURElee:

Must every founder be like Pa Akindayomi? He chose his interpreter to succeed him.

Why didn't you blame Eli and Samuel who handed over to their sons?

Yes, I know you will soon say their sons failed. Yes, they failed because of their stubborn nature to corrections.

Give Jimmy a chance.

Who even made Christians assistant Jesus to judge. Didnt your Bible's say not to judge so you won't be judged?

Even the one picked my Late general overseer has made the church all about family business with wife heading various things and son openly Calling Pastors goats.

Abeg let God be the judge after all he said the judgement will start from his own house. A lot of pastors don't have long hair and tattoos but seep with female members and rape some.
Na God go judge las las.

How come the people who went to spy out the land, didn't judge Rahab?

Paul killed people yet God called him on his way to persecute some more. The God who called a killer to ministry, the God who didn't castigate the Samaritan woman and Mary with her alabaster jar of perfume is in the ministry of reconciling lost to him, he is looking beyond the physical and errors of men.

Same way even then Christians rejected Paul after h got converted is how Christians are rejecting Pastor J today,

Una go dey alright las las.

Same way some of you judged that foreign tattooed lady saving innocent kids of ill-treatment in akwa ibom, yet those judging without tattoos are nothing to write home about the Christianity you profess.

ANYBODY CAN DO THE WORK OF GOD.

DID IT NOT EVEN CROSS YOUR MIND THAT PASTOR TAIWO NOMINATED HIS CHILDREN TO LEAD THE CHURCH AND THE BOT OF THE CHURCH DIDN'T CONTEST IT LIKE WHAT HAPPENED YEARS AGO AFTER IDAHOSA'S DEATH?

Personally I don't have a problem with his outward appearance, moreso I heard he grew up abroad.
But the issue is trying to use the bible to justify his actions. He wasn't even convincing.

He has to do more in spiritual matters to convince lots of people he was actually called by God and not just family inheritance.

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by tollyboy5(m): 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2023
SIRTee15:

Christmas is a festival. It has little to do with Christianity. Most churches don't celebrate it eg redeem church and deeper life.
And it's not compulsory for a Christian to celebrate Xmas.
It has nothing to do with your Christian life. Easter is even more relevant to us than Christmas.
Christmas is not celebrated in church. Most christian celebrate Christmas at home. Many churches hold carol night including redeem but its not a yard stick to judge the morals of majority Christians celebrating Christmas.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by SIRTee15: 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2023
[quote author=tollyboy5 post=125970264][/quote]

Good u removed the initial picture of the Pope.
This is America, their perception of smoking may be different.

I'm asking about Lagos.
If u see your imam smoking cigarettes in LAGOS, how would u perceive him.

That's my question.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by SIRTee15: 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2023
tollyboy5:

Christmas is not celebrated in church. Most christian celebrate Christmas at home. Many churches hold carol night including redeem but its not a yard stick to judge the morals of majority Christians celebrating Christmas.

How does Christmas relates to morals.
Are u alright. We talking of outward appearance and conduct.
what has that got to do with Christmas.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by tollyboy5(m): 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2023
SIRTee15:

Good u removed the initial picture of the Pope.
This is America, their perception of smoking may be different.

I'm asking about Lagos.
If u see your imam smoking cigarettes in LAGOS, how would u perceive him.

That's my question.
For the fact that you say their perception of smoking might be different then you should know modesty is cultural dependent and someone not conforming your own standard of modesty doesn't make the person wrong or a sinner. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

2 Zimbabwean Female "Witches" Caught Red-handed Totally Unclad (Video) / Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) / Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.