Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid (63852 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders / Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church / Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by McLizbae: 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2023
Lols... Na @righteousness go fit clear this matter.

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Rich4god(m): 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2023
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by obojememe: 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2023
A
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by manforgu: 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2023
Seriously!!!??
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by idalex: 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2023
u go explain tire

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by jeromestarks: 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2023
spencekat:
He is married with two children.
That's not saying he can't be gay.
Shift let me see people who have seen life. You're a kid on this matter. Shift.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Akinzo2121(m): 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
Pastor how many times do I call you?

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by tollyboy5(m): 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
thinkmoney:

Don’t be deceived by this guy and other impostors. God do not approve of his looks.
I can explain from Bible if you guys want me to.
God appreciate the head as much as he appreciats the heart
Explain it with the bible without quoting anything that has to do with Paul grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Truths9ja: 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
Pastor Jimmy convinced people here no be small thing oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by highyo: 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
This is the most terrible things I've heard this year, far worse than Politician campaigning.
the Blind and the perishing one will buy this idea.
No wonder the Bible says in Isaiah 3: 4 And I will give children to be their princes, and babes shall rule over them.
I wonder if someone can turn the Bible upside down from his starting point, What will befall the members in 10years to come ?

This Rubbish has to stopped, the church of God is never any man personal business that can be inherited by wife of children except the anointed one.
None of Moses Children took over from Moses, neither none of the children of Samuel took over from him. so why all this rubbish in the house of God

Lord please have mercy

7 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by HeavenShield: 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
Man of Men. Everyone with their own wahala... "we are not busy bodies with other men's matters". It's just a matter of time...
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by phranq30(m): 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2023
Your life. Live it the way you want. Who are we to judge?
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Realestatevixen: 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2023
Ok
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by oglalasioux(m): 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2023
Nice one.

The dark lips; Jesus and his disciples smoked weed too?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by spencekat(m): 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2023
jeromestarks:

That's not saying he can't be gay.
Shift let me see people who have seen life. You're a kid on this matter. Shift.
Taarrh!!!.Look at the person saying' I am a kid on this matter'.How long have you lived on this earth? Do you have any proof of him being a gay? Una go just open mouth dey talk rubbish. Small children full here.

4 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2023
All these are end time prophecies coming to fulfilments.....

More are still coming, how long can some parts of Africa hold on to what is right in the sight of God?

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2023
Christianity is becoming a really big joke

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by spiSeyi: 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2023
But food does not bring us near to God; we are no worse if we do not eat, and no better if we do.

Be careful, however, that the exercise of your rights does not become a stumbling block to the weak. 10 For if someone with a weak conscience sees you

1 Corinthians 8:8-9
The Bible didn't say that dread and piercing are sins but we all know the perspective from which our society looks at those with dreads and piercing. A pastor should not indulge in such because he will cause the weak to stumble, anyway it is a strategy to attract more offerings from ballers bcs na dem dey pay pass wink . May the gate of hell never prevail over the church of christ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Nonexisting: 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2023
tollyboy5:
grin

I keep saying that many people will just open the bible and read the opinions of Paul when he was writing letters to different churches and now want to enforce Paul letters as the standard of Christianity.
Paul was not even amongst those that were with Christ and understood all what Christ was about. People like peter, James etc. Paul was an apostle like Barnabas and need validation from the disciples of Christ.
Any time you want to see a pastor or anyone cap about the bible they will quickly open to one of the books written by Paul.

Many people don't know that the Hebrew or Jewish religious practice is nothing similar or close to Christianity, its even closer to Islam than christian.

Without data I'm very sure a Israeli can easily switch to practice Islam compared to practicing Christianity.
Your opening statement got me rolling on the floor. Hehehe. Even the bible writers contradict themselves sometimes yet we read and assimilate everything. Imagine the nonsense Solomon wrote about sucking breast of maidens and people call it "the word of the Lord."

6 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by thinkmoney(m): 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2023
tollyboy5:

Explain it with the bible without quoting anything that has to do with Paul grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Paul dey bible na.

No allow that agenda of hell that tries to separate Paul’s teaching from the rest of the Bible. Paul’s teachings are actually harmonious with the rest of the teachings in the Bible.
And I wasn’t even going to quote Paul though he as very good argument and authority on the issue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Snakedoctor1: 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2023
tollyboy5:
grin

I keep saying that many people will just open the bible and read the opinions of Paul when he was writing letters to different churches and now want to enforce Paul letters as the standard of Christianity.
Paul was not even amongst those that were with Christ and understood all what Christ was about. People like peter, James etc. Paul was an apostle like Barnabas and need validation from the disciples of Christ.
Any time you want to see a pastor or anyone cap about the bible they will quickly open to one of the books written by Paul.

Many people don't know that the Hebrew or Jewish religious practice is nothing similar or close to Christianity, its even closer to Islam than christian.

Without data I'm very sure a Israeli can easily switch to practice Islam compared to practicing Christianity.

Unfortunately, those that were with Christ physically only ended up quoting his few statements, deeds and parables. God chose Paul to put things in analytical context including all that Christ said. The Lord knew why He stopped at nothing to choose Paul. His Epistles can never be ignored in the christiandom pls.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by FreeStuffsNG: 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2023
tollyboy5:
grin

Without data I'm very sure an Israeli can easily switch to practice Islam compared to practicing Christianity.
Apostle Paul is Jew and Roman citizen o. He is very familiar with Jewish customs and traditions. He actually helped to settle most of the misconceptions the ultra conservative Jewish Christians have about the Greeks and others.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Truths9ja: 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2023
thinkmoney:

Don’t be deceived by this guy and other impostors. God do not approve of his looks.
I can explain from Bible if you guys want me to.
God appreciate the head as much as he appreciats the heart
toor
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Deco7: 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2023
Exodus15v11:
The dreads are not bad but his are fake, so that's where the problem is for me. And the earrings are also a no-no. A male Pastor has no business wearing earrings. Nah, take them out. All these worldly Pastors these days, smh. If you want to be a thug, you're in the wrong profession, bruh.

Rest in heavenly peace, Dr.Charles Stanley 🕊. This is the only Pastor I'll forever listen to. A true man of God.

The purity of Dr.Charles Stanley is a subject matter that needs to be studied for decades. I'm emulating much of his ethics and mannerisms. He exemplifies thorough purity of the Spiritual man

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Felix6: 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2023
1Sharon:
Where is in the bible that dreads are a sin?
Na only SARS dey read that chapter.

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by MacTayyy: 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2023
Omo ope !

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by PepeXKermit: 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2023
1Sharon:

Natural dreads is not a sin. Samsin had it and he dey rapport with God. You see that dread attachment na big sin, you go ask me wetin ne the difference, go ask daddy showkey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by tollyboy5(m): 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
As a minister of God almighty you must present your self holy and acceptable to God

As a living sacrifice you must dress in a simple way and it must show you are worthy to represent Christ on earth

If he is yet to understand this principles he is still far from renewing his soul.

Even though he may still be a child of God.
Give your standard according to the bible and stop quoting mere doctrine of men when you're not God. Give your standard from the bible without quoting any of Paul's written books.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Charlieabc(m): 8:17pm On Sep 22, 2023
1Sharon:

1corinthian 11:14

Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

KJV.

You can read again

5 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by NoToPile: 8:17pm On Sep 22, 2023
God knows those who are worshipping him, those who worship him know themselves.

There are some churches I can NEVER step into. The kind of teaching you listen to matters a lot.

Christains should watch and pray. There are somethings you know as a christain are not right.

We are in the end times ooo, be ye not deceived.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport / Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) / Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.