Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,134 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Benefits Of Being Single - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Being Single (19840 Views)

My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User / I Am Tired Of Being Single / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Being Single by stuffs2002: 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2023
maureensylvia:
Personal space
You don’t have to update unnecessarily
No need worrying about whom you’re talking to
Spend more time with friends
No trust issues
No missed calls in midnight
No distractions, more less savings

Bottom line, do not get comfortable with being single for too long

Relationship too sweet😄😄😄
Fixed
Re: Benefits Of Being Single by Deepthoughts: 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2023
Chingyyy878:
Tell us
May the question should be rephrase like, between a boy n a girl who enjoy being single the most?
Re: Benefits Of Being Single by Jeon(f): 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2023
NO TRUST ISSUES

PEACE OF MIND

AND NO FEAR OF BETRAY

7 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Being Single by Kobojunkie: 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2023
FireUpNow:
■ Dem dey give money to marry or build house? When you ready for marriage body go tell you.
And if person rack him brain realize say marriage no go benefit am at all, what then? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Being Single by soccerlite: 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2023
GeneralPula:
You see this life, regardless of how you spin it, there will always be 2 sides..

You're single, you'll pay the price..
You're dating, you'll pay the price..

You have a car, you'll pay the price..
You don't have a car, you'll pay the price..

You get married, you'll pay the price..
You don't get married, you'll still pay the price..

You working, you'll pay the price..
You have no job, you'll still pay the price..

Many don't know

Life Life Life

It's not the bed of Roses

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Being Single by SaLongs1(m): 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
talented321:
1. No billing.
2. No heart break.
3. No jealousy.
4. Peace of mind.
5. Your problem is for you alone because you have nobody to disturb u with billing' where by making you to complain all problems..
6. No unnecessary drama.
7. You can bleep who ever you want without being guilty or fear.
8. You are always hot.
Don't go into any relationship if you are still struggling to avoid ''see finish and depression'' just bleep and pass..
Your wisdom will never run dry.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Being Single by Evolutionism: 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2023
Being Single works best for Ambitious Well Informed Men.

The Benefits are Enormous.

5 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Being Single by Kobicove(m): 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2023
AllKnowing:
I remember seeing this particular comment on Instagram. It went thus:

When you comot for relationship, e go be like say kidnapper release you.”

grin

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Being Single by Anonymoususher: 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2023
Bluearrow:

So what is holding u back?
You already got a job & an apartment.
Just intensify your search, you will find a wife.

I am searching
Re: Benefits Of Being Single by orikoku: 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2023
Fact!
GeneralPula:
You see this life, regardless of how you spin it, there will always be 2 sides..

Re: Benefits Of Being Single by Johnchrix(m): 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2023
The freedom to do what you want, when you want. You can prioritize your own goals and interests, without having to consider someone else's needs. And you don't have to compromise or make sacrifices for a relationship. A stronger sense of self-reliance and independence. You'll enjoy solitude, pursue hobbies and interests, and focus on their personal growth. Finally, single people often have a wider social circle, since they're not restricted to just spending time with a significant other.

3 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Being Single by Wotowotoman: 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Since when did being accountable to no one amount to being less responsible? Most of the responsible folks I know are in fact single whereas a good many of the most irresponsible folks out there happen to be married. undecided

Marriage is perceived as the taking on of additional responsibilities not previously bestowed on one by life itself meaning that you add to your previous load when you get married. So long as you are alike on this planet life bestow you with responsibilities. Adding extra responsibilities on top the burden life already gave to you by your own hands is what relationships help do. Ofcourse in the end, not all those who take on additional responsibilities bear them well in the end as many even go as far as to abandon those responsibilities they signed up for in the end. undecided

Oga abi na madam. You say you dey yankee and you were in your 20s in the mid 90s. That puts you around 50 plus or minus.. Please why are you always commenting on every thread on Nairaland? Don’t you have a job? Family? Friends? Hobbies? Or any other thing to do with your life than to be exchanging with kids on this platform? You wey dey yankee where you say you are living well. Don’t you feel ashamed of yourself?

This is me just wondering o. Please don’t take it the wrong way but the thing dey surprise me how you are at that age and you don’t feel some type of way to dey follow children wey you fit born to dey banter 247…

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Being Single by FireUpNow(m): 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
And if person rack him brain realize say marriage no go benefit am at all, what then? undecided
if that you you believe then be it
Re: Benefits Of Being Single by Wotowotoman: 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Okay this response may explain your life situation. You are very lonely and you just dey use this forum to kill loneliness as you no get family and friends. Gotcha!!!

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Being Single by Kobojunkie: 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2023
Wotowotoman:
■ Okay this response may explain your life situation. You are very lonely and you just dey use this forum to kill loneliness as you no get family and friends. Gotcha!!!
The fact that you assume being single means being lonely instead reveals that you never were able to realize happiness and peace in your own existence and have instead taken to finding it by attaching yourself to others like a leech. undecided
Re: Benefits Of Being Single by Kobojunkie: 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2023
FireUpNow:
■ if that you you believe then be it
Then let people find their way for themselves and stop trying to cajole them into creating burdens that that may not be able to bear in the end. undecided
Re: Benefits Of Being Single by okerekingsley90: 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2023
GeneralPula:

There are pros and cons in life advantages and disadvantages 🤙

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Being Single by Kobojunkie: 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2023
Wotowotoman:
Oga abi na madam. You say you dey yankee and you were in your 20s in the mid 90s. That puts you around 50 plus or minus.. Please why are you always commenting on every thread on Nairaland? Don’t you have a job? Family? Friends? Hobbies? Or any other thing to do with your life than to be exchanging with kids on this platform? You wey dey yankee where you say you are living well. Don’t you feel ashamed of yourself? This is me just wondering o. Please don’t take it the wrong way but the thing dey surprise me how you are at that age and you don’t feel some type of way to dey follow children wey you fit born to dey banter 247…
1. You be monitoring spirit abi wetin? Go ask all those before you since about 2007..in the end,na you go tire. undecided
Re: Benefits Of Being Single by Wotowotoman: 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The fact that you assume being single means being lonely instead reveals that you never were able to realize happiness and peace in your own existence and have instead taken to finding it by attaching yourself to others like a leech. undecided

Oga if you were not lonely you won’t be on Nairaland 247 at the age of 50 bantering with children. Your mates are not here on Nairaland..and if they come, they read and go. This forum is full of teenagers and lazy youths. Guy, you are very lonely jor angry

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Being Single by Kobojunkie: 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2023
Wotowotoman:
Oga if you were not lonely you won’t be in Nairaland 247 at the age of 50 bantering with children. Your mates are not here on Nairaland..and if they come, they read and go. This forum is full of teenagers and lazy youths. Guy, you are very lonely jor angry
Like I said.... in the end, na you go tire first! undecided

Telling me that doing what I enjoy doing makes me a lonely person only reveals your desperation, but don't listen to me oo... continue... undecided
Re: Benefits Of Being Single by Wotowotoman: 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Like I said.... in the end, na you go tire first! undecided

Na you sabi. I kinda feel sorry for you sha. Hang in there bro. E go better..

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Being Single by FireUpNow(m): 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Then let people find their way for themselves and stop trying to cajole them into creating burdens that that may not be able to bear in the end. undecided
Canjole? Do you know the meaning of the words you are using? 😃😆😆
Re: Benefits Of Being Single by okerekingsley90: 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2023
Anonymoususher:
See ehhh for me personally at this stage of my life I don't think there is any benefit for me being single.

I'm 31yrs old and my life cycle is only work, church and house. Most times weekend I just find reasons to go to work so that I don't feel bored.

I have friends who are married so it shrinks my cycle because they spend more time with their family.

My case is even worse because I don't even go out, I neither drink, club or even go anywhere.

It's just me moving from room to parlour like that all day.

I crave for a family, I am sick and tired of being a bachelor, I want to see my kids like e dey hungry me.

I have been single for too long and see no benefit of being single anymore.

Honestly I felt this!!!! Pray then position yourself to look for a responsible lady. It is your sole responsibility search for a good lady. Work and put efforts you would be blessed with a good lady if you do what is right. There are still marriageble ladies in Nigeria. Be responsible!!!. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Being Single by Kobojunkie: 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2023
FireUpNow:

Canjole? Do you know the meaning of the words you are using? 😃😆😆
I see that one went over your head there. undecided
Re: Benefits Of Being Single by okerekingsley90: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Oga abi na madam. You say you dey yankee and you were in your 20s in the mid 90s. That puts you around 50 plus or minus.. Please why are you always commenting on every thread on Nairaland? Don’t you have a job? Family? Friends? Hobbies? Or any other thing to do with your life than to be exchanging with kids on this platform? You wey dey yankee where you say you are living well. Don’t you feel ashamed of yourself?

This is me just wondering o. Please don’t take it the wrong way but the thing dey surprise me how you are at that age and you don’t feel some type of way to dey follow children wey you fit born to dey banter 247…
Man you de monitor Kobojunkie grin grin grin grin grin grin. You de close mark ooo. You be makelele grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Benefits Of Being Single by redirect(m): 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2023
peace of mind,
Greatness,
Enough money in account,
Free mind,
Zero worry,
Etc

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Being Single by AgentGoat: 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2023
SAMBARRY:
the to way Nigerian married couples throw the Go and marry unsolicited advice is always very amusing

Oya tell them you are ready to marry and start a family and you need money to start a family,you will see how go and Mary will change grin

I no know wetin dey always pepper Una for body when you see a man or woman of marriageable age not married grin like say Na Crime to be single tongue

They want make you join them for their self induced sufferness.

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Being Single by bitbillionaire: 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2023
zed7:

A person who isn't happy and fulfilled when alone will never be happy and fulfilled when with a partner. They may likely be worse off and make their partners miserable.

My quote for the day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Being Single by Kobojunkie: 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2023
okerekingsley90:
■ Honestly I felt this!!!! Pray then position yourself to look for a responsible lady. It is your sole responsibility search for a good lady. Work and put efforts you would be blessed with a good lady if you do what is right. There are still marriageble ladies in Nigeria. Be responsible!!!. Good luck
He hasn't found meaning for himself in his life yet you think the next thing for him is to find a woman? Are you kidding? And when he realizes that even people in marriage can suffer loneliness and boredom too, what will you recommend for him then? undecided

Most of you think of life as druggies do, always searching for the next high. Why not instead discover yourself first before you then decide whether adding more burdens to your plate is the right thing or not?, undecided

3 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Being Single by Wotowotoman: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
okerekingsley90:

Man you de monitor Kobojunkie grin grin grin grin grin grin. You de close mark ooo. You be makelele grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Na so we see am ooo grin grin grin
Re: Benefits Of Being Single by okerekingsley90: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
He hasn't found meaning for himself in his life yet you think the next thing for him is to find a woman? Are you kidding? And when he realizes that even people in marriage can suffer loneliness and boredom too, what will you recommend for him then? undecided

Most of you think of life as druggies do, always searching for the next high. Why not instead discover yourself first before you then decide whether adding more burdens to your plate is the right thing or not?, undecided

Honestly i dont blame people cursing you. you are really depressed and unreasonable now i can confirm. Go back to his initial comment and my response. I would not waste my time to quote you anymore

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Being Single by Banbanna(m): 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2023
So what do you have to say about certain individuals that into same sex relationships? In their case then, they either masculinize or feminize their partner.
FitCorper:
Forget all these. It’s not easy being single don’t let anybody deceive u. A man can’t function well with the loving of a woman. If u like make all the money in the world, if there’s no woman or girl to share beautiful moments with by this I’m not talking about sex. You will realize there’s and emptiness within that only the love of a woman can fill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" / My Girlfriend Is Intolerant Both Religious And Tribal / Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.