Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,737 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Benefits Of Being Single - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Being Single (19841 Views)

My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User / I Am Tired Of Being Single / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Being Single by DonroxyII: 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
placeofallure:

It's like this one's area of specialty is going about looking for people to taunt. I get craze too on a good day; just that these days, I'll rather chase after tangible, worthwhile ventures than pay mind to that luckless troll.
Anyone arguing with Kobojunkie must also be feared & Run From grin ....

The little peace of mind you are managing will just be sapped from You in no time !
Re: Benefits Of Being Single by Kobojunkiee: 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2023
FRANKOSKI:
■ REFRAINING FROM SEXUAL INTERCOURSE IS PRACTICE OF HOLINESS. DON'T YOU KNOW ?
Are Buddhists monks also this holiness practitioners you speak of? lipsrsealed
Re: Benefits Of Being Single by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Are Buddhists monks also this holiness practitioners you speak of? lipsrsealed

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT OTHER RELIGIONS BUT CHRISTIANITY
Re: Benefits Of Being Single by Kobojunkiee: 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
FRANKOSKI:
■ I DON'T KNOW ABOUT OTHER RELIGIONS BUT CHRISTIANITY
You mean the religion of your pastors and mogs, many of whom are themselves unable to practice what they preach to you? lipsrsealed

Buddhists are rather world known for their practice of sexual abstinence and so you making a general statement as the one you made leads one to assume you speak of them instead. undecided
Re: Benefits Of Being Single by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
You mean the religion of your pastors and mogs, many of whom are themselves unable to practice what they preach to you? lipsrsealed

Buddhists are rather world known for their practice of sexual abstinence and so you making a general statement as the one you made leads one to assume you speak of them instead. undecided

To each their own
Re: Benefits Of Being Single by Kobojunkiee: 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
FRANKOSKI:
■ To each their own
By the way, Jesus Christ, the one whom Christians pretend they believe in did not say that it is by avoiding sex that you are holy. Rather, what He said is that it is by avoiding sexually lustful thoughts that you avoid sinning sexually against God. Sexual immorality, according to Jesus Christ, is a sin committed in the mind - Matthew 5 vs 27-28. undecided

So, if you are only doing what even the Buddhists have been able to accomplish through self-discipline and self-control, you myth as well be doing nothing at all. undecided
Re: Benefits Of Being Single by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:09am On Sep 27, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
By the way, Jesus Christ, the one whom Christians pretend they believe in did not say that it is by avoiding sex that you are holy. Rather, what He said is that it is by avoiding sexually lustful thoughts that you avoid sinning sexually against God. Sexual immorality, according to Jesus Christ, is a sin committed in the mind - Matthew 5 vs 27-28. undecided

So, if you are only doing what even the
Buddhists have been able to accomplish through self-discipline and self-control, you myth as well be doing nothing at all. undecided
READ HEBREWS 13:4
Re: Benefits Of Being Single by Kobojunkiee: 3:40am On Sep 27, 2023
FRANKOSKI:
READ HEBREWS 13:4
Matthew 5 vs 27 -28 is God's Law— commandment and teaching — to you regarding sexual sins. Any other definition that does not comply with the Law as given to you by Jesus Christ Himself is not of God. undecided
Re: Benefits Of Being Single by DonroxyII: 11:02am On Oct 02, 2023
Anonymoususher:
See ehhh for me personally at this stage of my life I don't think there is any benefit for me being single.

I'm 31yrs old and my life cycle is only work, church and house. Most times weekend I just find reasons to go to work so that I don't feel bored.

I have friends who are married so it shrinks my cycle because they spend more time with their family.

My case is even worse because I don't even go out, I neither drink, club or even go anywhere.

It's just me moving from room to parlour like that all day.

I crave for a family, I am sick and tired of being a bachelor, I want to see my kids like e dey hungry me.

I have been single for too long and see no benefit of being single anymore.
What Now Stops You From Marrying ... as e be so, You no even have gf ... Wetin na
Re: Benefits Of Being Single by DonroxyII: 11:08am On Oct 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I believe people ought to stay away from intimate relationships until after they have first realized this. undecided
Gisos, You agreed with that Assertion cheesy ... I think u be Arguements "Robot" !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" / My Girlfriend Is Intolerant Both Religious And Tribal / How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.