Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen (40424 Views)

See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? / I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old / My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Terrahawk: 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2023
The south south and the southeast have the highest rates of hiv in Nigeria. Higher than average

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Rexymania(m): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2023
Hh
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by idanone(m): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
Why are Nigerian men this evil sad God knows I will poison him to death.

You can’t purposely infect me with HIV and go scot free. You don’t joke with my kind of person!!

Foolish randy men everywhere!!!
Evil men everywhere!!!
you just won dey relevant, wat can Nigeria woman offer than sex?

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Bigseven(m): 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2023
The evil men do lives with them. He will meet his Waterloo soon

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by fa4dmike(m): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2023
See where the guys dey defend the manchi. Girl just run the guy street if u get the balls. Or go police. And make u no try do the thing to ur next victim o. Update: any girl wey tell u now say I like am raw.... Oga na to run be that o.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2023
She moved into the house of a Man at 16years? "3years ago"!

When she should be in the school or busy learning a skill or trade.

Governornment need to start arrested these Parents that are causing all these nusance to the society.

Having a female child is even a very terrible responsibility and very expensive because the cost to train one female child is equal to the cost to train 5children.

Now you birth innocent children through a sex you willingly indulge in and expect strange people who someone else to train them?

Nigeria Governornment need to bring a law that will control child bearing.

And this is all because sex is free...

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Edusouls(m): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

You can’t purposely infect me with HIV and go scot free. You don’t joke with my kind of person!!

Evil men everywhere!!!
women always playing the victim card, she just painted the victim picture and everyone is now sympathetic with her, snake creatures

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Primebuilders(m): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2023
At 19years you are already in 3years relationship with and boyfriend and have moved in to stay with him and even get pregnant for him. That means you have been sexually active before 15years to have moved into your bouy friend by 16

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by id4sho(m): 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2023
Lee99:
How sure are we that its the Chibuike that gave her HIV? Because if Chibuike knows he's infected and in turn infected her then he would never kick her to the curb. My intelligent guess is that she went and cheated and then got pregnant and also infected by some randy guy and then she in turn infected Chibuike, he found out and kicked her out, but since she's a woman she can claim victim and get help. Rubbish
Gbagam

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Terrahawk: 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2023
South South and south east have highest hiv rates in Nigeria bar non

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Edusouls(m): 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2023
The whole world has immediately believed her and sympathy is now on her side, it’s a one sided story, until we hear from the man, women are masters in playing victim card

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Lungdick: 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2023
[quote author=AllBlack post=125994006] this one na comfirm yoruba demon. o fe je ishe jenny bi eran egunfe
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by donprinyo(m): 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2023
Kestolove:
PakEASTan the deadliest region to live in Nigeria
You must be from the s. west and a hateful propagandist
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Kobojunkie: 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2023
dre11:
Narrating her ordeal, the six-month pregnant girl said she had been homeless after she was chased out of the house following discovery that she was HIV positive.
“I had been in a relationship with my boyfriend, Chibuike, for three years before he chased me out of the house after discovering I have HIV, and I have been homeless since then,” she said.
While revealing her parents’ disappointment over her predicament, the lady thanked the state government for accepting to take care of her.
Earlier, the State Coordinator, Network of People Living with HIV in Nigeria (NEPWHAN), Mrs Gladys Ezembu, while handing the girl over to the Commissioner for Women and Social Welfare, Ify Obinabo, said the victim was brought to her organisation by a Good Samaritan.
“A good Samaritan saw her stranded and decided to bring her to us. We ran some tests on her and discovered she is a carrier of the virus.
“We immediately placed her on medication to prevent the unborn child from contracting the virus,” she said.
If she has learned from her predicate, she will make a good Influencer to help warn other kids against such foolishness. undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Anyiamaka: 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

Evil men everywhere!!!

Barking dogs seldom bite. Na your type dey endure pass in an abusive relationship o
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Pandar01: 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2023
Let's see your picture, Incase abeg...
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by GindoX(m): 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2023
Tajbol4splend:
How on earth is a 19 years old girl living in BF house, doesn't she have parents?

Uh, sample dey ma street, though all these can happen if the parents are poor, hardly fends for the child,...

So this guy took likeness of one of their daughters, she's 18. Am not sure she finished secondary self... he enrolled her to nursing, harbors her in his house.

Parents no care, the streets no far from each other oooo.... sad

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by WesKiz: 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2023
Every evil country like Nigeria boy friend is allowed
SMH
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by mukthar2000(m): 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2023
Any News coming from Anambra I have stops reading it, someone can summarizes it for me after reading pls.
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by CJStarz: 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2023
Odi egwu ooo
Osi na nwata bulu ukwu nnu
Alu!

Rucheen:
Ukwu nnu

At just 19 you have lived with your boyfriend for 3years

Now you're pregnant with a virus and wants compassion. Anyway..
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Little21: 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2023
Don't have a boyfriend, nothing goods come out of it. You won't listen, now you are infected. Wahala for people wey dey get boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Jackiedemie(m): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

Evil men everywhere!!!

What if she is the one that is infected the guy or on a rare case ( but possible) the guy is negative?

We should learn to take responsibility not always playing a victim card esp when the narrative is to blame a male counterpart and/ or for female to get favor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by DARLINGTON869(m): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

Evil men everywhere!!!

Aunty, calm down with your rage
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by mozona(m): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2023
So at 16, she is already enjoying sex at full throttle.
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by vickydevoka(m): 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2023
Malroux:
I tire for these people. They have never own up to anything problem. They will offend you and will still be playing the victim.
Guys are always their helper. So men is the problem, not them. In western world, men made rule to consume men, and they are happy. Women only make protest n complaints all de time. Men has always been the problem of men not women.

If u make money all those of you make friends will not benefit anything. U go begin pack girls.

Thank God I remember all my niggars

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by abdeefggh: 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2023
Sad
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Ishilove: 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2023
So she has been cohabiting with a man since she was 16. What do we call this? Parental failure born out of poverty?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Hugo55(m): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2023
There are three sides to a story. Her side of the story, chibuike side of the story and the real truth of the story. So for now, its just her side of the story. No judgement yet.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by BloomingDale(f): 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Blame the man and the world will accept you and even help you as well. If Eve had her way, I'm sure she would have crawled at night to God in tears and blamed Adam for the apple but she knew better that God of the old testament was never a simp.

Yeah, she probably did crawl to God in the night and blamed Adam. That’s why God made sure that Adam had an Adam’s apple in his throat for evidence to show who the real liar and accuser is. No be today yansh dey back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by goodman5(m): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2023
Omo I dey fear these small girl, the way them dey Bleep now, God abeg I need money to marry ,

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by rajunor(f): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2023
Her parents are a disappointment, 19 years old girl lived with a man for 3 years. They failed In parenting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) / My Pre-wedding Pictures / Nigerian Couple Celebrates 20 Years Of Dating (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.