Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen (40425 Views)

See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? / I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old / My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Papayaayasager(m): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2023
Congratulations
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Intergrated: 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2023
Gee64:
Your hatred for men wets your pants anytime you have the opportunity to melt down on them.
Take it easy baby. You always meet the wrong men.
Nigerian men are the most romantic in the world. You need to see how South African ladies lust after our cucumber size preeks.

We demand an apology from you on this forum otherwise we would starve you of sex.
you get time dey respond to lunatic.
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by sparko1(m): 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
Why are Nigerian men this evil sad God knows I will poison him to death.

You can’t purposely infect me with HIV and go scot free. You don’t joke with my kind of person!!

Foolish randy men everywhere!!!
Evil men everywhere!!!

When you see decent men and chose the womanizing weed smoker, then you move in to leave with him for 3 year having regular sex, I am sure her parent must have cautioned her, but she won't listen, now that she's pregnant and without a home it's all men that got her there.

A decent man won't allow you spend months at his place without seeing your parents, he will surely not sleep around while you are with him.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Geenosko: 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2023
I don't know what they want us to do with this information

HIV isn't a deadly disease anymore
Start taking your anti retrovirals and other meds so your baby will be born HIV free

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Moniya4Real(m): 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2023
This is actually her own version of the story. But who knows if she was actually the one that infected the guy.?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Kingosytex(m): 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2023
Idiotic, senseless, fornicating fool.
Carry your cross.
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
Nats12:
Hmmmm, it seems like fornication has come to stay and there's nothing we can do about it. When I see and read about teenage pregnancy I keep asking myself this very question "where did we get it wrong?". A 19 years old should be learning a trade or studying to become successful in future.

Flee from sexual immorality because the reward is always bitter

Well, the thing is, we keep imbibing western culture as the day goes by and it's sad.
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2023
Terrahawk:
The south south and the southeast have the highest rates of hiv in Nigeria. Higher than average
Based on which research?
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Ikpunnegi01: 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2023
Nekwa 👀
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by President2001(m): 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2023
@16 you have been in man house

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by thrillionaire(m): 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Blame the man and the world will accept you and even help you as well. If Eve had her way, I'm sure she would have crawled at night to God in tears and blamed Adam for the apple but she knew better that God of the old testament was never a simp.
😂😂😂
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Terrahawk: 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2023
Oluwadarasimi19:

Based on which research?

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Johel(m): 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2023
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/my-boyfriend-sent-me-packing-after-infecting-me-with-hiv-says-pregnant-19-year-old-girl/

HIV is a satanic disease, the worse that can happen to any man and I don't think anyone can survive it
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by kenn2201: 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2023
At 19 you should be in school and with your family to make something out of your life , Nigeria is not like western countries with better economy. Boyfriend and marriage should be after you have sorted out your life first .
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by bablon20(m): 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2023
This same Chibuike again? Hmmmnnn! Make I no talk wetin dey my mouth.
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Kajaard: 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Blame the man and the world will accept you and even help you as well. If Eve had her way, I'm sure she would have crawled at night to God in tears and blamed Adam for the apple but she knew better that God of the old testament was never a simp.

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

Abeg no kill me with laugh cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by VaginaAcademic: 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2023
She meant her boyfriends cool
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Malroux: 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2023
vickydevoka:

Guys are always their helper. So men is the problem, not them. In western world, men made rule to consume men, and they are happy. Women only make protest n complaints all de time. Men has always been the problem of men not women.

If u make money all those of you make friends will not benefit anything. U go begin pack girls.

Thank God I remember all my niggars
I remember my homies too. Men are their own problem.
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by OPICANTO2223: 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2023
How possible?. Are you sure you no dey bleep before you met him?.
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by MN07: 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

You can’t purposely infect me with HIV and go scot free. You don’t joke with my kind of person!!

Evil men everywhere!!!

Nne zukwenu ike
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Menclothing: 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2023
At 19 you sleeping with a man
Worst of it a man without test
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Kajaard: 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

Evil men everywhere!!!

Lol cheesy grin cheesy, this mad woman again

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by 07kjb: 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2023
Nonexisting1:

HAHA
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by 07kjb: 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2023
Malroux:
I remember my homies too. Men are their own problem.

I REMEMBER MINE TOO
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by VenumX: 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2023
Teenagers are no longer sweeting redpillers again.

That is why we must protect children from disease spreaders cause these Incels are out to forcefully legalise p£d0philia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Maobichek: 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
Koppaguard:
No be Awka again, I fear who no fear Awka girls, especially those currently studying and the ones that has graduated from Unizik.

Please don't generalize ok, if you have been to Awka or study at Awka; you are not the only one ok. There are decent girls in Awka and they are many, you only saw the bad ones because you mingled with the bad ones.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Ghoxt: 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

Evil men everywhere!!!

Irrational as usual.

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Koppaguard: 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
Maobichek:

Please don't generalize ok, if you have been to Awka or study at Awka; you are not the only one ok. There are decent girls in Awka and they are many, you only saw the bad ones because you mingled with the bad ones.
With few exceptions.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by danielewurum112: 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
Johel:

HIV is a satanic disease, the worse that can happen to any man and I don't think anyone can survive it

Na waoo
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Donaldoni: 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2023
You kept her name secret and exposed the boyfriend's name What if she was lying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) / Nigerian Couple Celebrates 20 Years Of Dating (Photo, Video) / Naija Girls And 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.