Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen (40430 Views)

See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? / I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old / My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by vickydevoka(m): 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
Malroux:
Exactly. That's what God gave them to survive this life. Minus that no one will look at them.
Exactly. They have nothing to offer in this era.
If you get money, women must toast you. Whether u post picture or not them go locate you .
As I private reach, more than 5 ladies don't toast me since last year way I don de touch small money.
In all you do try get money.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Kobojunkie: 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2023
toxtimmy:
Are you guys mentally okay? She is 19... how old is the boyfriend?... they were together for 3 years, so she was 16 when they started dating, so again how old is the boyfriend? There are people that would pay your mama $ to sleep with a goat, pig or dog, does that absolve the people of this nonsense even if your mama was a willing participant at 16 yrs old or even at a 100 yrs old? People like una are worst than ritualist...
Ignorance is still a major disease that eats the brain of the average Nigerian. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Kobojunkie: 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2023
bigiyaro:
Started fucking at 16, to the extent of packing into his house, am sure she disowned her parents for warning her, cos her senses were then blocked by big pri.ck. Now her eye don clear. I rather be childless than having a stu..pid daughter.
The parents should have reported this to the authorities if true. undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Malroux: 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
vickydevoka:

Exactly. They have nothing to offer in this era.
If you get money, women must toast you. Whether u post picture or not them go locate you .
As I private reach, more than 5 ladies don't toast me since last year way I don de touch small money.
In all you do try get money.
Na so
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Orgymy(m): 12:04am On Sep 25, 2023
Who told you that she is not the one that infected him?

Jennyclay:
Why are Nigerian men this evil sad God knows I will poison him to death.

You can’t purposely infect me with HIV and go scot free. You don’t joke with my kind of person!!

Foolish randy men everywhere!!!
Evil men everywhere!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Scamburster(m): 1:01am On Sep 25, 2023
rajunor:
Her parents are a disappointment, 19 years old girl lived with a man for 3 years. They failed In parenting.
Honestly.
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by AsaBlackheart(m): 2:32am On Sep 25, 2023
Jeon:
Stay away from dick, some of you ladies won't listen and will join your abusers to call us haters and bitter feminists.

The fact that you have to peddle your own life choices to others is stupid.
Do your feminist shit. We don't care.
Just don't try to peddle it to women who actually have a modicum of sense.
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Ashirioluwa: 5:51am On Sep 25, 2023
You went to stay with a man at 16, when you should be learning a trade or be in school.
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by goodon(m): 7:53am On Sep 25, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Blame the man and the world will accept you and even help you as well. If Eve had her way, I'm sure she would have crawled at night to God in tears and blamed Adam for the apple but she knew better that God of the old testament was never a simp.
Oil dey your head
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by luvyaself95(m): 7:58am On Sep 25, 2023
He can't infect you with hiv and still pursue you away.
Liar and manipulative being.
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by 1Sharon(f): 9:35am On Sep 25, 2023
sparko1:

When you see decent men and chose the womanizing weed smoker, then you move in to leave with him for 3 year having regular sex, I am sure her parent must have cautioned her, but she won't listen, now that she's pregnant and without a home it's all men that got her there.

A decent man won't allow you spend months at his place without seeing your parents, he will surely not sleep around while you are with him.

Men are polygamous in nature. Meaning what?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by 1Sharon(f): 9:40am On Sep 25, 2023
Orgymy:
Who told you that she is not the one that infected him?

I don't support the girl in a way but tbf, it is easier for a woman to contract HIV than a man.

Men usually contract the disease when they become receivers(gay) that is why alot of gay men have the disease.

For a straight man, so many factors need to be in place.
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Johel(m): 10:28am On Sep 25, 2023
danielewurum112:

Na waoo

Wetin do you?
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Bellotelli: 11:05am On Sep 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

You can’t purposely infect me with HIV and go scot free. You don’t joke with my kind of person!!

Evil men everywhere!!!
Sharraap!
She was busy sleeping with different men while under her boyfriend's roof, got and infected her boyfriend with HIV. Very wicked gender,.. she should be arrested.
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Bellotelli: 11:06am On Sep 25, 2023
Jeon:
Stay away from dick, some of you ladies won't listen and will join your abusers to call us haters and bitter feminists.
See this posses lesbian
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Abemy(m): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

Evil men everywhere!!!

Randy man plus randy thinkers. So you randily (whether such words exist) accept a one sided story because she is your gender.

You must have been offended badly in the past by the male gender.
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by yinkeys(m): 11:44am On Sep 25, 2023
Sad but I have no sympathy
Most 19 year olds are after ladies men, guys with swag, players etc
Other youngsters should seek advice from their male siblings about who they’re romantically interested in if their parents aren’t friendly
Bad things happen and people come here to complain
Naïve 19 year old but what does she want us to do
It’s already happened
All females at that age like bad boys so
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by yinkeys(m): 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2023
VOsimhen144:
make una dey deceive unaself…. na so una go dey talk meanwhile una dey stay away from dick online and chop dick offline.
See ur fellow werey feminist above ☝🏻 U is ready to kill anybody for the dick.
Victor Osimhen, you missed penalty yesterday and your unprofessionalism is glaring
Why will you be arguing with your coach.
Harry Kane will never do that
Top clubs are watching and won’t want to sign a player with that type of character

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Orgymy(m): 11:34am On Sep 27, 2023
So any of them could be responsible.
1Sharon:

I don't support the girl in a way but tbf, it is easier for a woman to contract HIV than a man.

Men usually contract the disease when they become receivers(gay) that is why alot of gay men have the disease.

For a straight man, so many factors need to be in place.
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by 1Sharon(f): 11:55am On Sep 27, 2023
Orgymy:
So any of them could be responsible.

Either the bf gave it to her or she got it while cheating. It's unlikely for a man to get HIV from a woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Follow My Mother's Advice? / Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.