Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,813,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) (23449 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad / Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points / Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Daniel058(m): 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
Imole ,mobad , meaning light and he's had
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Lungdick: 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
Na who get MONEY and LEG de get opinion for naija.

shey you get money ??
You talk say you get opinion grin grin grin
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by BabaRamota1980: 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
Matrix137:
Okay guys, so I went through this thread on frontpage today.

https://www.nairaland.com/7854170/mohbad-pastor-bakare-knocks-late

Honestly, i was very sad and worried about the Stinking Hypocrisy of the pastor. Kinda reminds me of Pharisees and Sadducees in Jesus time. How dare you? What makes you think you are more righteous than Mohbad? When Jesus said we should remove the log of wood in our eyes before removing the speck in someone else's eyes, you thought it was a joke?

Who the hell are you to judge? From the little I've heard about the life of Mohbad, honestly I find him more worthy of salvation than you, because he honestly loved God Soo much regardless of the fact that he was a "secular" musician? Oh you think because he "smoked or drank" that you are better than him, or more deserving of God's love than him? And I ask again, who the hell are you? and who even made you a pastor in the first place? You are nothing but a pulpit bandit with no reputation. What do you think made Mohbad leave marlian records?

Also, what's this Nonsense about his stage name "Mohbad" ? You think that's a justification? Or you just don't understand the real meaning? What about Imole (Light)?

What about his countless "secular" songs praising God? I listened to his song "Father Abraham" on his "Light" EP. And i was moved to tears by his deep Love of God and Jesus Christ.

So Mr Pulpit Bandit, save your sermon and continue your scamming ministry. But always remember that the day of reckoning is near.

And also Mohbad is a saint compared to you. So allow him rest in Peace and NEVER in your life mention him in such a condescending way again. Mr Righteous. Clown

I love this!

1 Like

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by ambale(m): 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
All i see here is just abuse from the post, nothing of note makes sense

Is mohbad not I am bad?

Does he not smoke heavily?

These guys associates themselves with the devil with their deeds, ways, lyrics and pressurize young boys into yahoo and other vices, is that a good role model?

Like he said, you dont dine with the devil and not expect it to suck your blood one day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by newnigerdelta00: 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
Matrix137:
A billionaire from who's money? Oh I get it from the gullible sheeple he has been scamming in the name of offering and tithe? Okay.

Shut up,you Babylon...as you love mohbad you for bury yourself with am
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by wittywriter: 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
TemplarLandry:
A billionaire is speaking you're saying you have an opinion.
RepoMan007:
I am sure that was how you agreed to work for BMC. A billionaire spoke to you.
Matrix137:
A billionaire from who's money? Oh I get it from the gullible sheeple he has been scamming in the name of offering and tithe? Okay.
Apt response to the NLer.
BobbieZion:

I wonder who sit in the congregation.

A pastor who talks anyhow.
A pastor who supports Buhari.

Wittyness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Roozzaay(m): 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2023
The same Tunde Bakare we all know? Next abeg
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by dfrost: 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2023
ambale:
All i see here is just abuse from the post, nothing of note makes sense

Is mohbad not I am bad?

Does he not smoke heavily?

In Nigerian parlance, when someone says 'you na bad guy ooh' it doesn't necessarily equate to the negative. It most times, means, you are knowledgeable, witty, smart et al.

1 Like

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by stanlink(m): 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2023
TemplarLandry:

You , while I still don't understand u
Meanwhile @ops please two wrong don't make any right ok

1 Like

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Lamastaking: 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2023
Let him without sin cast the first stone, Mohbad conveys I'm really good at what I do as a stage nah and he's delivery proved that every body just dey Milk the Situation
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by cyrusmillz: 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
I have only one question for Pastor Bakare. Dr. Fayemi made a speech some weeks back in the presence of former president Goodluck Jonathan. He apologized that the "occupy Nigeria protest" during the fuel subsidy removal was just politics and everyone understood that .
Pastor Bakare and Pastor Adeboye were all involved and partook in the protest .... Did He and Pastor Adeboye also know that it " was just politics ?"
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by nairalee(m): 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2023
Many Nigerians are very shallow people.

All of a sudden Mohbad is now the holiest saint that ever lived.

I'm really ashamed of many of u. If u like raise your child the Mohbad way. Let him smoke and drink and do all sort of rubbish. When he dies then come out and count few things he said that were good as your justification.

Smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by MorataFC: 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
Matrix137:
Did he rob you or scam you?
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by MorataFC: 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Fearyourcreator: 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
Matrix137:
Na your money ?
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by JetApartment: 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
TemplarLandry:

This must be that your usual senseless contribution, keep shut if you have nothing sensible to say and stop embarrassing your generation.

1 Like

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by juman(m): 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
You make senseless noise making.

The pastor gave fatherly advice. He talked well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Akharmony: 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
You never see anything. .
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by sonofthunder: 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
Matrix137:

Honestly, i was very sad and worried about the Stinking Hypocrisy of the pastor. Kinda reminds me of Pharisees and Sadducees in Jesus time. How dare you? What makes you think you are more righteous than Mohbad? When Jesus said we should remove the log of wood in our eyes before removing the speck in someone else's eyes, you thought it was a joke?

Who the hell are you to judge? From the little I've heard about the life of Mohbad, honestly I find him more worthy of salvation than you, because he honestly loved God Soo much regardless of the fact that he was a "secular" musician? Oh you think because he "smoked or drank" that you are better than him, or more deserving of God's love than him? And I ask again, who the hell are you? and who even made you a pastor in the first place? You are nothing but a pulpit bandit with no reputation. What do you think made Mohbad leave marlian records?

Also, what's this Nonsense about his stage name "Mohbad" ? You think that's a justification? Or you just don't understand the real meaning? What about Imole (Light)?

What about his countless "secular" songs praising God? I listened to his song "Father Abraham" on his "Light" EP. And i was moved to tears by his deep Love of God and Jesus Christ.

So Mr Pulpit Bandit, save your sermon and continue your scamming ministry. But always remember that the day of reckoning is near.

And also Mohbad is a saint compared to you. So allow him rest in Peace and NEVER in your life mention him in such a condescending way again. Mr Righteous. Clown

The fact that you couldn't understand his point is why you should have shoved your opinion down your throat and ignored

1 Like

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Thoughty2(m): 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
ebubeson:
Please think logically before you call anyone hypocrite. Do not call the pastor hypocrite because even the so-called hypocrite may have a good advice that is usable for you.

MOHBAD is possibly a very very great guy whom people may have capitalized on. Some people have good heart, and if they are not watchful, they may be over-used and killed. That may be MOHBAD's case.

Who is a hypocrite? "Is probably the one that has never protested the killings of people in Southern Kaduna, Benue, Jos and other places in Nigeria, but is protesting about MOHBAD's case". Protesting about MOHBAD's case is good too.

Keep loving everyone.

Keep loving Yoruba people.

Keep loving Hausa people.

Keep loving Igbo people.

Keep loving great and wonderful Mbaise people.

Keep loving all tribes in Nigeria.

Nigeria will be great again if we cooperate for progress and stop these hypocrisies.

The statement ought to have a million likes. I donate 900,000 Likes

1 Like

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by olamike02: 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
Matrix137:

This one is pained . Show me your friends and I will tell you who you're. Peace to you.

1 Like

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by adioolayi(m): 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
Please OP...make me make sense from this your rebuttals...

One thing is fundamental ....the said musician found himself in the midst of "cultists" "Gangstars"... knowingly or unknowingly...and that's "unholy" association as the religious people will call it. This association caused him loads of pains, his mental health and ultimately death.

Would he have been alive today had it been he chose another path that is less dangerous than the one he took? Maybe..

And I think that's exactly what the Pastor was saying.

It's not about him being a bad person or being a sinful person...it is about his association.

I agree with the Pastor

2 Likes

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by nairalanda1(m): 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
Matrix137:

Well, a pastor is expected to preach against vices in society, which for most people include drinking and smoking

And that is what Bakare is doing.

It does not make him a hypocrite. He would have been one if he preached against all that, AND indulged in those things. He doesn't.

I don't know, but it seems that when someone speaks out against our favorite vices, they are apparently hypocrites.

Especially vices like drinking and smoking which combined cause a lot of health issues and problems....

You are criticsing a leopard for being a leopard. Well, it can't help being a leopard.
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Matrix137(m): 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
nairalee:
Many Nigerians are very shallow people.

All of a sudden Mohbad is now the holiest saint that ever lived.

I'm really ashamed of many of u. If u like raise your child the Mohbad way. Let him smoke and drink and do all sort of rubbish. When he dies then come out and count few things he said that were good as your justification.

Smh
And you think he doesn't smoke or drink away from public eye?

I laugh!
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Matrix137(m): 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
nairalanda1:

Well, a pastor is expected to preach against vices in society, which for most people include drinking and smoking

And that is what Bakare is doing.

It does not make him a hypocrite. He would have been one if he preached against all that, AND indulged in those things. He doesn't.

I don't know, but it seems that when someone speaks out against our favorite vices, they are apparently hypocrites.

Especially vices like drinking and smoking which combined cause a lot of health issues and problems....

You are criticsing a leopard for being a leopard. Well, it can't help being a leopard.
And you think the pastor doesn't secretly smoke or drink?
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Matrix137(m): 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
sonofthunder:

The fact that you couldn't understand his point is why you should have shoved your opinion down your throat and ignored
Okay, what's his point?
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by benardtotti(m): 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
Matrix137:

Tunde bakare was already a multi millionaire with a thriving law firm before he went into ministry, not every man 0f God entered ministry because of money or fame sir .

1 Like

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Renman: 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
Matrix137:
So anybody that speaks against evil, now means the person is committing the evil secretly, right

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Komu1048(m): 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
Daniel058:
Imole ,mobad , meaning light and he's had

People should watch that his recent interview where he spoke about the mohbad name. He doesn’t even like that name.

According to him,

When he drop his first demo, the producer love it n said bad ooo. Bobo yi o bad( street slang to mean this boy u r good in music)
Second n the third he love it n do introduce him as as guy who is good(o bad) so the name metaphosize into mo bad n people start calling him that.

He claim he doesn’t like it n preferred to be called Imole (light) but as u know d fact he doesn’t like it makes people adopt mobad more. So he said he den gave up but add H to the mohbad just to reduce the effect of the meaning.
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by UncleKoboko: 12:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Damn!
You lack manners and common sense.
So being a billionaire makes one superior to every other humans?
Besides, do you know the poster in person?
Do you know how much is in his bank account?

1 Like

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by nairalanda1(m): 12:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
Matrix137:

Well, you got proof? You don't just say things about people because you don't like what they have to say.

He is a pastor. What else do you expect him to do? That is how most of them roll. A tleast most of the pastors I have known speak out against smoking, drinking, womanizing, etc.

Some even go as far as calling secular music demonic self.

What do you think a pastor is supposed to do. Approve of the late Mohbad's smoking and drinking? He is a pastor. They are programmed to state that those stuff are evil on prompting. cheesy
?
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by MatrixReloaded: 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
Matrix137:
I'm in no way affiliated with this moniker. So he can wallow in severe pain when need comes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charles Okocha Teaches His Son How To Dab (photos) / Photo: Timaya Rocks Ripped Jeans / Comedian I-go-dye Wins UN Award, Dedicates It To Hillary Clinton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.