Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) (23472 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad / Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points / Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by alezzy13: 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
ebubeson:
Please think logically before you call anyone hypocrite. Do not call the pastor hypocrite because even the so-called hypocrite may have a good advice that is usable for you.

MOHBAD is possibly a very very great guy whom people may have capitalized on. Some people have good heart, and if they are not watchful, they may be over-used and killed. That may be MOHBAD's case.

Who is a hypocrite? "Is probably the one that has never protested the killings of people in Southern Kaduna, Benue, Jos and other places in Nigeria, but is protesting about MOHBAD's case". Protesting about MOHBAD's case is good too.
Keep loving everyone.

Keep loving Yoruba people.

Keep loving Hausa people.

Keep loving Igbo people.

Keep loving great and wonderful Mbaise people.

Keep loving all tribes in Nigeria.

Nigeria will be great again if we cooperate for progress and stop these hypocrisies.

@bolded, that sums it up. Just for the record, I have nothing against Mohbad, and commiserate with the family over the painful loss.

But I find it quite offensive the way some folks are going about it. On nairaland one can count a dozen threads on his death.

Yet Hundreds, nay thousands, that are mindlessly slaughtered all over the country, no one has yet to demonstrate over it. Haba!!
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Renman: 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
nairalanda1:

Well, you got proof? You don't just say things about people because you don't like what they have to say.

He is a pastor. What else do you expect him to do? That is how most of them roll. A tleast most of the pastors I have known speak out against smoking, drinking, womanizing, etc.

Some even go as far as calling secular music demonic self.

What do you think a pastor is supposed to do. Approve of the late Mohbad's smoking and drinking? He is a pastor. They are programmed to state that those stuff are evil on prompting. cheesy
?
So Jesus won't speak against drinking, smoking, womanising etc,...right Sometimes I pity most of you people's reasoning!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
TemplarLandry:
A billionaire is speaking you're saying you have an opinion.
Look at the way poverty has rewired your brain.
It is quite obvious that the 35,000 you earn every month as an online miscreant has forced you to think of yourself less human than Pastor Bakare, or anyone with immense material possession.
What a disgrace!
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Nacson(m): 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
Matrix137:
Okay guys, so I went through this thread on frontpage today.

https://www.nairaland.com/7854170/mohbad-pastor-bakare-knocks-late

Honestly, i was very sad and worried about the Stinking Hypocrisy of the pastor. Kinda reminds me of Pharisees and Sadducees in Jesus time. How dare you? What makes you think you are more righteous than Mohbad? When Jesus said we should remove the log of wood in our eyes before removing the speck in someone else's eyes, you thought it was a joke?

Who the hell are you to judge? From the little I've heard about the life of Mohbad, honestly I find him more worthy of salvation than you, because he honestly loved God Soo much regardless of the fact that he was a "secular" musician? Oh you think because he "smoked or drank" that you are better than him, or more deserving of God's love than him? And I ask again, who the hell are you? and who even made you a pastor in the first place? You are nothing but a pulpit bandit with no reputation. What do you think made Mohbad leave marlian records?

Also, what's this Nonsense about his stage name "Mohbad" ? You think that's a justification? Or you just don't understand the real meaning? What about Imole (Light)?

What about his countless "secular" songs praising God? I listened to his song "Father Abraham" on his "Light" EP. And i was moved to tears by his deep Love of God and Jesus Christ.

So Mr Pulpit Bandit, save your sermon and continue your scamming ministry. But always remember that the day of reckoning is near.

And also Mohbad is a saint compared to you. So allow him rest in Peace and NEVER in your life mention him in such a condescending way again. Mr Righteous. Clown

Your contribution is erroneous and inadequate; every words the man said is correct 💯. You can't say you are righteous; yet, staying with ragamuffins with highest rate in immoral gestures, lyrics, women conturr praises and unethical evil dancing steps. People like you hate truth and loves playing religion.can you Pray in your heart, you wanna be where mohbad is after you leave this world. Seek repentance in Christ and amend your ways wen you still breath. Time is ticking to meet your maker.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Renman: 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2023
Nacson:

Your contribution is erroneous and inadequate; every words the man said is correct 💯. You can't say you are righteous; yet, staying with ragamuffins with highest rate liud gestures, lyrics, women conturr praises and unethical evil dancing steps. People like you hate truth and loves playing religion. Pray in your heart, you wanna be where mohbad is after you leave this word. Seek repentance in Christ and amend your ways wen you still breath. Time is ticking to meet your maker.
God bless you!
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by ObidenceNeckpre: 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
You must be evil dinning with evil too

attracted to short cut sharp wealth, Fame, drugs and woman.

your days are number, the law will soon catch up with you.
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by nairalanda1(m): 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
Renman:
So Jesus won't speak against drinking, smoking, womanising etc,...right Sometimes I pity most of you people's reasoning!

Orange trees do not produce apples
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by lumi8701(m): 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
ednut1:
Tunde Bakare a man who bought apc form for 100m and got zero votes. A useless wasted man
lol
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by yewit37486: 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
TemplarLandry:

So only a rich person is entitled to an opinion? What a primitive mindset you have. Very very primitive . People like you should ensure you never leave the 4 walls of whichever community you currently are in because you clearly can not fit in anywhere that is progressive.

1 Like

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by ahnie: 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
I watched a video of his on his recent birthday when bella was wishing him happy birthday,you could literally saw the depression in ire's face and the part that got me hooked was when ire responded **in Jesus mighty name, Amen!**

Truth be told that late young man had the fear of God in him,he loved God fearfully,but it's just unfortunately that he mixed with the wrong set of people.

My respects to zlatan n bella!
May ire's soul finds resting the bossom of Allah.

1 Like

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Ikpunnegi01: 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2023
ebubeson:
Please think logically before you call anyone hypocrite. Do not call the pastor hypocrite because even the so-called hypocrite may have a good advice that is usable for you.

MOHBAD is possibly a very very great guy whom people may have capitalized on. Some people have good heart, and if they are not watchful, they may be over-used and killed. That may be MOHBAD's case.

Who is a hypocrite? "Is probably the one that has never protested the killings of people in Southern Kaduna, Benue, Jos and other places in Nigeria, but is protesting about MOHBAD's case". Protesting about MOHBAD's case is good too.

Keep loving everyone.

Keep loving Yoruba people.

Keep loving Igbo people.

Keep loving great and wonderful Mbaise people.

Keep loving all tribes in Nigeria.

Nigeria will be great again if we cooperate for progress and stop these hypocrisies.

Fixed!
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by stagger: 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2023
Matrix137:

Honestly, i was very sad and worried about the Stinking Hypocrisy of the pastor. Kinda reminds me of Pharisees and Sadducees in Jesus time. How dare you? What makes you think you are more righteous than Mohbad? When Jesus said we should remove the log of wood in our eyes before removing the speck in someone else's eyes, you thought it was a joke?

Who the hell are you to judge? From the little I've heard about the life of Mohbad, honestly I find him more worthy of salvation than you, because he honestly loved God Soo much regardless of the fact that he was a "secular" musician? Oh you think because he "smoked or drank" that you are better than him, or more deserving of God's love than him? And I ask again, who the hell are you? and who even made you a pastor in the first place? You are nothing but a pulpit bandit with no reputation. What do you think made Mohbad leave marlian records?

Also, what's this Nonsense about his stage name "Mohbad" ? You think that's a justification? Or you just don't understand the real meaning? What about Imole (Light)?

What about his countless "secular" songs praising God? I listened to his song "Father Abraham" on his "Light" EP. And i was moved to tears by his deep Love of God and Jesus Christ.

So Mr Pulpit Bandit, save your sermon and continue your scamming ministry. But always remember that the day of reckoning is near.

And also Mohbad is a saint compared to you. So allow him rest in Peace and NEVER in your life mention him in such a condescending way again. Mr Righteous. Clown

He loved God so much...how? How does smoking weed and drinking and partying and entering into satanic covenants show you love God?

If you love Me, keep my commandments. That's what the bible says.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by legba1(m): 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2023
The same Pastor Tunde Bakare that says God has ordained him to take iver from Buhari now forming saint and judge. Mr Jesus P.A, una weldone ooh
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by erico2k2(m): 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

......why truth dey pain owner,if the pastor Truth pain you or mohbad death pain you then why not die for mohbad..cut your head put for mohbad grave if you truly love mohbad....
My prayer for people like you is this. One day you get to l ive in an environment where everyone is almost equal, all services work, no power interruption, you got running water 24/7/ there is little or no injustice towards you or your kids. You get paid if you work and also get paid if you don't have a job, Then you will have time to think properly and question certain decisions and words spoken by those who are meant to be the Moral and religious leaders of Nigeria.
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Matrix137(m): 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
adioolayi:
Please OP...make me make sense from this your rebuttals...

One thing is fundamental ....the said musician found himself in the midst of "cultists" "Gangstars"... knowingly or unknowingly...and that's "unholy" association as the religious people will call it. This association caused him loads of pains, his mental health and ultimately death.

Would he have been alive today had it been he chose another path that is less dangerous than the one he took? Maybe..

And I think that's exactly what the Pastor was saying.

It's not about him being a bad person or being a sinful person...it is about his association.

I agree with the Pastor
And who does the Pastor associate with? Righteous and holy people? What about the heartless Politicians that put the people in this country this way that he always associate with? That caused Countless deaths and poverty. Good people? My God! How do you guys even reason? This guy was honestly trying to make a living. I understand he might have joined the wrong Record label which he tried to get out from which allegedly caused his life. But that doesn't give him the right to judge he is not any better and has skeleton in his closet. Thanks.
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by smileyoo: 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
dfrost:
lipsrsealed There's always a time to speak and a time to keep quiet. Honestly, some people need to keep their opinions to their selves else they reduce their self-worth (if they had any before).
exactly. before I used to have my highest respect for this Tunde bakare of a man, because when i was growing up, i used to listen to his gospel telecast every Sunday.
but placing his various controversial actions, alongside his sermons, i realized that it's easier said than done.
this so-called man of God has been dining and winning with these evil politicians suffocating the masses for years, yet his high breed morality standing cannot even change the evil habbits of these corrupt political elites, but he is still their friend.
i don't even know between him and mohbad who will be more acceptable to God in the last day, only God knows.
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by erico2k2(m): 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
legba1:
The same Pastor Tunde Bakare that says God has ordained him to take iver from Buhari now forming saint and judge. Mr Jesus P.A, una weldone ooh
Covid cut his money so he was sourcing externally, but blind people in 9ja wont see this.
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Matrix137(m): 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
olamike02:

This one is pained . Show me your friends and I will tell you who you're. Peace to you.
And who are the Pastors friends? Holy and righteous people? Including our heartless Politicians? Okay
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by acmev2(m): 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2023
ednut1:
Tunde Bakare a man who bought apc form for 100m and got zero votes. A useless wasted man
Hey! My head...take am easy.
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by erico2k2(m): 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2023
stagger:

He loved God so much...how? How does smoking weed and drinking and partying and entering into satanic covenants show you love God?

If you love Me, keep my commandments. That's what the bible says.
he who wishes to contest in Nigeria as president is not dinning with evil men in politics right?
The song by portable comes to mind(Pastor no wan go heaven again ohhh)

1 Like

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by gassbee: 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2023
ambale:
All i see here is just abuse from the post, nothing of note makes sense

Is mohbad not I am bad?

Does he not smoke heavily?

These guys associates themselves with the devil with their deeds, ways, lyrics and pressurize young boys into yahoo and other vices, is that a good role model?

Like he said, you dont dine with the devil and not expect it to suck your blood one day
are u saying in Bakare's church or your own personal church you dont have members dat drink and smoke

1 Like

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
TemplarLandry:

And??

What is wrong with it?

Don't tell me that money controls you this much,, to the extent that whenever someone who has lots of money talks, even if he is your junior, you swallow your own words and throw your face to the ground in grand reverence to the power of his money..??
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by petrusevents(m): 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
@ seun, if someone insult a sheik on this platform like this calling him names all because he made a sermon to his follower on his pulpit, will you push it to the front page as fast as this?
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Timblaze(m): 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2023
Who is this one now🙄
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Matrix137(m): 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
erico2k2:

he who wishes to contest in Nigeria as president is not dinning with evil men in politics right?
The song by portable comes to mind(Pastor no wan go heaven again ohhh)
Lol Nigeria is full of hypocrites. Are you surprised? I guess not.
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by ukaface(f): 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
Both of you should go and sit down
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by erico2k2(m): 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
Matrix137:
Lol Nigeria is full of hypocrites. Are you surprised? I guess not.
I just think its full of desperately helpless people, and its so sad!
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Kaytixy: 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
Matrix137:

you want to respond to somebody but you ended up spewing rubbish.
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Toyosisky(m): 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2023
In a interview I watched, Mohbad said the meaning is I'm Bright And Destiny (MohBAD)
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Moniya4Real(m): 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
Just listen to yourself bro. So, beign a billionaire is everything to you. For you information, God doesn’t care if you are a billionaire or whatever. Peace!

TemplarLandry:
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Spiff20(m): 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
Matrix137:

Just shut up already. Your rant stinks of illiteracy and sentiments for the dead. You should have kept this opinion to yourself because, clearly it sounds dumb. I feel like throwing up already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timaya Pictured At Democracy Day Celebration In Imo / Gozi Oboli's Birthday: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Son's Birthday With Cute Photos / Slim Girls Dont Attract Me - Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.