Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) (23471 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad / Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points / Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by essentialone(m): 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
Yellowba score Yellowba.
Izza goal!!!

Let me drink my Gbola Bitters jare...
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Mozegee: 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ode is that all you can say.
TemplarLandry:
A billionaire is speaking you're saying you have an opinion.

1 Like

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by zomby(m): 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
Pastor Bakare AKA MR. FLIPFLOP...A very unstable pastor; what you get from this pastor on Tuesday is completely different from what you get on Thursday...One day Jagaban is the best man on this planet, then next day Jagaban is the worst of the worst. This pastor is severely confused and needs help.
As a true man of God there are certain things that must never fall out of your mouth...Mohbad just died, many in the country are very upset, we still do not clearly know what happened to the boy, his friends/ fans are in pain, his family members are in pain, folks from all around the world are also feeling the pain, the police are currently working on unraveling what killed the boy...Only for this goro mouth pastor, pastor Bakare to unnecessarily open up is stinking mouth. Unbelievable! Who is perfect among all of us? The silly pastor trying to play God by judging Mohbad without knowing a single thing about the boy.

Churches in Nigeria are mostly scam that are being operated by scammers, that call themselves men of God...And this is why i have completely stopped going to church; it is very painful to listen to a bunch of unGodly scammers that severely lack wisdom.

Advise to Nigerians:
You need not to support a materialistic life style of any pastor... Stay home and talk to your God one on one and you will witness miracle in your life. These scammer pastors do not have 2 heads, you can serve God by simply having a solid relationship with him. All you need to do is treat others the way you want to be treated, be kind, and do your best to always do what is right. Even when you fumble from time to time, still go back to God and ask for forgiveness...YOU DO NOT NEED ANY PASTOR, as they are mostly heartless scammers!
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by ambale(m): 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
gassbee:
are u saying in Bakare's church or your own personal church you dont have members dat drink and smoke

Does that make smoking good?

If you live your way in a wayward manner, you gonna face the consequence, periodt

Abi u don see where devil dey do free gift before?

And one more thing no be everybody drinking or smoking be for ooo health wise

Wetin you fit carry another man might not be able to carry it

This life just know your limit, once you cross limit, anything you see you take.
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by mayDtolu(m): 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
ambale:
All i see here is just abuse from the post, nothing of note makes sense

Is mohbad not I am bad?

Does he not smoke heavily?

These guys associates themselves with the devil with their deeds, ways, lyrics and pressurize young boys into yahoo and other vices, is that a good role model?

Like he said, you dont dine with the devil and not expect it to suck your blood one day

How about the pastor dining with Politicians? Are they not devilish? Definitely, Everyone always want to claim over righteous
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Matrix137(m): 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2023
Kaytixy:
you want to respond to somebody but you ended up spewing rubbish.
In every nonsense, there is Sense. Abeg go sit down if you have nothing reasonable to say.
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Spiff20(m): 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
nairalee:
Many Nigerians are very shallow people.

All of a sudden Mohbad is now the holiest saint that ever lived.

I'm really ashamed of many of u. If u like raise your child the Mohbad way. Let him smoke and drink and do all sort of rubbish. When he dies then come out and count few things he said that were good as your justification.

Smh
In Nigeria once you're dead you're a saint regardless of the evil you did whilst alive and we love to follow the crowd. It's now most people are downloading his songs. While he was alive he was screaming in pains, nobody came through for him, now they're doing medicine after death. All these people chanting now, why didn't they protest against Marley and protect their beloved Mohbad. Now he's dead and suddenly the most beloved dude in Nigeria. Abeg make una rest jare.
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Kaytixy: 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2023
Matrix137:
Okay guys, so I went through this thread on frontpage today.

https://www.nairaland.com/7854170/mohbad-pastor-bakare-knocks-late

Honestly, i was very sad and worried about the Stinking Hypocrisy of the pastor. Kinda reminds me of Pharisees and Sadducees in Jesus time. How dare you? What makes you think you are more righteous than Mohbad? When Jesus said we should remove the log of wood in our eyes before removing the speck in someone else's eyes, you thought it was a joke?

Who the hell are you to judge? From the little I've heard about the life of Mohbad, honestly I find him more worthy of salvation than you, because he honestly loved God Soo much regardless of the fact that he was a "secular" musician? Oh you think because he "smoked or drank" that you are better than him, or more deserving of God's love than him? And I ask again, who the hell are you? and who even made you a pastor in the first place? You are nothing but a pulpit bandit with no reputation. What do you think made Mohbad leave marlian records?

Also, what's this Nonsense about his stage name "Mohbad" ? You think that's a justification? Or you just don't understand the real meaning? What about Imole (Light)?

What about his countless "secular" songs praising God? I listened to his song "Father Abraham" on his "Light" EP. And i was moved to tears by his deep Love of God and Jesus Christ.

So Mr Pulpit Bandit, save your sermon and continue your scamming ministry. But always remember that the day of reckoning is near.

And also Mohbad is a saint compared to you. So allow him rest in Peace and NEVER in your life mention him in such a condescending way again. Mr Righteous. Clown
did he say the boy is going to hell? Everything he said was pure truth. Or can you swear that Mohbad was never into drugs and some other things? I expect you to say something reasonable and not all these insult here and there. Our politicians know the kind of youth they have which is why they will never take us serious. We have so many problems worse than Mohbad's death but yet decided to turn our attention from it. Government has taken up tue issue so what is all this protest, parade and whatever for? We just don't know what to engage in the right time. People are suffering , high cost of leaving, bad economy and we are yet to protest all of these. And again our leaders will never take us serious because they know we are very very unserious. RIP MOHBAD.
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by ambale(m): 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2023
mayDtolu:

How about the pastor dining with Politicians? Are they not devilish? Definitely, Everyone always want to claim over righteous

And does that makes smoking good?

Baba lets leave matter no go do pass yourself cos once you cross the limit you are gone

Even those ones you no dey hear say dem kidnap pastor or they assassinate them?

Once you cross limit in life, anything you see you take.
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2023
You're supposed to be preaching the word of God and you're on stage castigating a young man who died after being abused and tormented. He also doesn't know how incredibly ignorant and silly he sounds shaming Mohbad's name. So he does not know Artists have stage names? If he has ran out of things to preach, he should retire and let someone else take over.

1 Like

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Thugnificent(m): 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2023
Deep
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by ambale(m): 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2023
dfrost:

In Nigerian parlance, when someone says 'you na bad guy ooh' it doesn't necessarily equate to the negative. It most times, means, you are knowledgeable, witty, smart et al.

Baba dont play with my brain.. Bad guy on the street means everything thats bad

A womanizer
An addict
A convict
A fraudster
And name it, so what are you saying?
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by PeculiarPrince: 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2023
Matrix137:

Honestly, i was very sad and worried about the Stinking Hypocrisy of the pastor. Kinda reminds me of Pharisees and Sadducees in Jesus time. How dare you? What makes you think you are more righteous than Mohbad? When Jesus said we should remove the log of wood in our eyes before removing the speck in someone else's eyes, you thought it was a joke?

Who the hell are you to judge? From the little I've heard about the life of Mohbad, honestly I find him more worthy of salvation than you, because he honestly loved God Soo much regardless of the fact that he was a "secular" musician? Oh you think because he "smoked or drank" that you are better than him, or more deserving of God's love than him? And I ask again, who the hell are you? and who even made you a pastor in the first place? You are nothing but a pulpit bandit with no reputation. What do you think made Mohbad leave marlian records?

Also, what's this Nonsense about his stage name "Mohbad" ? You think that's a justification? Or you just don't understand the real meaning? What about Imole (Light)?

What about his countless "secular" songs praising God? I listened to his song "Father Abraham" on his "Light" EP. And i was moved to tears by his deep Love of God and Jesus Christ.

So Mr Pulpit Bandit, save your sermon and continue your scamming ministry. But always remember that the day of reckoning is near.

And also Mohbad is a saint compared to you. So allow him rest in Peace and NEVER in your life mention him in such a condescending way again. Mr Righteous. Clown

Shut up man. The man of God spoke nothing but 💯 truth. He spoke by revelation.

Keeping evil company always leads to destruction. Living weird lifestyle, refusing to become genuinely born again, one leg in Church and the other leg in the world always lead to destruction. That's the bible. It is either a man is for God or against God.
Proverbs 13:20.

Mohbad (what a name), youths pls beware of chosing names just to trend. If we justify Mohbad, can we also justify these: Mohdie, Mohsick, Mohpoor, Mohmad, Mohfail, etc. Something sure is wrong somewhere!

Imole is indeed a prodigal son destroyed in his weird living. You can not eat your cake and have it. The gifts of God he received was abused, wasted. It's a pity he didn't get another chance to repent.

My advice to all youths and adults alike, if you are not in Christ, you are most unsafe. How are you using that gift God gave you?. Money and fame will not save anyone in the time of throuble.
Isaiah 55:7.
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Jennieee4(f): 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2023
Hmm
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
No reasonable parent would want their kids to emulate the life of mobad or live the kind of lifestyle he lived , or keep the kind of association he kept. Not even u mr Op. So what are we saying?

2 Likes

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Matrix137(m): 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
Spiff20:
Just shut up already. Your rant stinks of illiteracy and sentiments for the dead. You should have kept this opinion to yourself because, clearly it sounds dumb. I feel like throwing up already.
Just say you hate the truth, I'll understand.
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Ladech(m): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
I will assume the statement was not from Tunde Bakare but some other religious leader...(could even be an Imam). I will like to look at it through the religious lenses. Religious leaders are religious irrespective of what you think or how you see them. Religion is their job and it comes first before any logical reasoning for them.

The smoking or drinking is not even the issue here, if I get the message correctly, the emphasis was on the name. And I do not think there is any religion in this world that do not take seriously. While I agree that this message shouldn't have come at a time when his people are still grieving, I think it's only normal for religious leaders to make examples of why adherents should be mindful of the names they bear.

Matrix137:

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by adioolayi(m): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
Matrix137:
And who does the Pastor associate with? Righteous and holy people? What about the heartless Politicians that put the people in this country this way that he always associate with? That caused Countless deaths and poverty. Good people? My God! How do you guys even reason? This guy was honestly trying to make a living. I understand he might have joined the wrong Record label which he tried to get out from which allegedly caused his life. But that doesn't give him the right to judge he is not any better and has skeleton in his closet. Thanks.

All what you have said about some pastors here are correct.

Does it validate the assertions that the late singer found himself in not so good Association...the answer is Yes. ...and that's the point here.
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by limcar: 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
nairalanda1:

Well, a pastor is expected to preach against vices in society, which for most people include drinking and smoking

And that is what Bakare is doing.

It does not make him a hypocrite. He would have been one if he preached against all that, AND indulged in those things. He doesn't.

I don't know, but it seems that when someone speaks out against our favorite vices, they are apparently hypocrites.

Especially vices like drinking and smoking which combined cause a lot of health issues and problems....

You are criticsing a leopard for being a leopard. Well, it can't help being a leopard.
even the jesus christ matrix137 the fool is mentioning abhors sin and sinful habits despite rolling with sinners. Its not hypocrisy to condemn sinners. Nobody can see God unless he's holy. Moses saw God cos he was a godly man. Isaiah saw God cos he was faithful. God is not an supporter of immorality as prevalent in our society. Lets call a spade a spade
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Styluss: 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
A billionaire made from sheeps contributions lol
TemplarLandry:
A billionaire is speaking you're saying you have an opinion.
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Styluss: 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
U and Bakare are maddd together
Evolutionism:
Op you are seriously very MARD.

You have no one to tell you all this while but i just told you now.
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Matrix137(m): 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
adioolayi:

All what you have said about some pastors here are correct.

Does it validate the assertions that the late singer found himself in not so good Association...the answer is Yes. ...and that's the point here.
You left out my own valid assertion, who does the pastor associate with, good people? Including our evil politicians?
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Matrix137(m): 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2023
limcar:
even the jesus christ matrix137 the fool is mentioning abhors sin and sinful habits despite rolling with sinners. Its not hypocrisy to condemn sinners. Nobody can see God unless he's holy. Moses saw God cos he was a godly man. Isaiah saw God cos he was faithful. God is not an supporter of immorality as prevalent in our society. Lets call a spade a spade
And the pastor is holy? Pastor Tunde Bakare? Okay o

1 Like

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by limcar: 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
zomby:
Pastor Bakare AKA MR. FLIPFLOP...A very unstable pastor; what you get from this pastor on Tuesday is completely different from what you get on Thursday...One day Jagaban is the best man on this planet, then next day Jagaban is the worst of the worst. This pastor is severely confused and needs help.
As a true man of God there are certain things that must never fall out of your mouth...Mohbad just died, many in the country are very upset, we still do not clearly know what happened to the boy, his friends/ fans are in pain, his family members are in pain, folks from all around the world are also feeling the pain, the police are currently working on unraveling what killed the boy...Only for this goro mouth pastor, pastor Bakare to unnecessarily open up is stinking mouth. Unbelievable! Who is perfect among all of us? The silly pastor trying to play God by judging Mohbad without knowing a sle thing a
Give your life to christ. The kingdom of God is at hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by limcar: 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2023
Spiff20:
In Nigeria once you're dead you're a saint regardless of the evil you did whilst alive and we love to follow the crowd. It's now most people are downloading his songs. While he was alive he was screaming in pains, nobody came through for him, now they're doing medicine after death. All these people chanting now, why didn't they protest against Marley and protect their beloved Mohbad. Now he's dead and suddenly the most beloved dude in Nigeria. Abeg make una rest jare.
dont mind them. They only remember you when you are gone. No concern for the living. God will judge tonto dike and all of them on the last day
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by ComputerOperato: 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
ebubeson:
Please think logically before you call anyone hypocrite. Do not call the pastor hypocrite because even the so-called hypocrite may have a good advice that is usable for you.

MOHBAD is possibly a very very great guy whom people may have capitalized on. Some people have good heart, and if they are not watchful, they may be over-used and killed. That may be MOHBAD's case.

Who is a hypocrite? "Is probably the one that has never protested the killings of people in Southern Kaduna, Benue, Jos and other places in Nigeria, but is protesting about MOHBAD's case". Protesting about MOHBAD's case is good too.

Keep loving everyone.

Keep loving Yoruba people.

Keep loving Hausa people.

Keep loving Igbo people.

Keep loving great and wonderful Mbaise people.

Keep loving all tribes in Nigeria.

Nigeria will be great again if we cooperate for progress and stop these hypocrisies.

This response is great.
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by FireUpNow(m): 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2023
Hmm somebody don depress the wrong button oo. See dust of fight online. We dey observe.
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by limcar: 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
Matrix137:
And the pastor is holy? Pastor Tunde Bakare? Okay o
people like you are the problem of the society. You condemn politicians for stealing. You condemn young gals for sleeping around. You condemn robbers for breaking and entering. But when you see more grievous offence. You turn a blind eye.
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by victorazyvictor(m): 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2023
Matrix137:

Also, what's this Nonsense about his stage name "Mohbad
" ? You think that's a justification? Or you just don't understand the real meaning? What about Imole (Light)?

Mohammed Bad (Mohbad)

get understanding
and thank me later.
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by stuffs2002: 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
ebubeson:
Please think logically before you call anyone hypocrite. Do not call the pastor hypocrite because even the so-called hypocrite may have a good advice that is usable for you.

MOHBAD is possibly a very very great guy whom people may have capitalized on. Some people have good heart, and if they are not watchful, they may be over-used and killed. That may be MOHBAD's case.

Who is a hypocrite? "Is probably the one that has never protested the killings of people in Southern Kaduna, Benue, Jos and other places in Nigeria, but is protesting about MOHBAD's case". Protesting about MOHBAD's case is good too.

Keep loving everyone.

Keep loving Yoruba people.

Keep loving Hausa people.

Keep loving Igbo people.

Keep loving great and wonderful Mbaise people.

Keep loving all tribes in Nigeria.

Nigeria will be great again if we cooperate for progress and stop these hypocrisies.

You are a big hypocrite for condemning only the killings in the Christian dominated arears of Nigeria.

You failed to criticize the killings of Fulani by the Southern Kaduna people.

You preached fake love by condemning only one side
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by limcar: 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
Styluss:
A billionaire made from sheeps contributions lol
i bind you in the name of the trinity. You servant of baal
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by limcar: 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ishilove, mariahangel, bratislava. Three hypocrites i know, come and say sth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie's Birthday / Gozi Oboli's Birthday: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Son's Birthday With Cute Photos / Timaya Pictured At Democracy Day Celebration In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.