Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) (23517 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad / Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points / Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by JetApartment: 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
OmoGomesIlorin:

Repent and Fosake your own sins ... Go and sin no more
Let your GF to go,
Delete all those dirty videos from your device
Stop lying and deception
Steal no more
Thou shall do no murder ??

Werey, you don't know who you are talking to in a faceless forum yet giving fake and wrong claims, Oga, you should instead go for deliverance, you possess a spirit of deceit that can lead you to hell...mugun wey never know the direction of him life dey claim Pastor.

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
Renman:
So Jesus won't speak against drinking, smoking, womanising etc,...right Sometimes I pity most of you people's reasoning!
Jesus would speak to the sinner while alive. Pastor Tunde Bakare is just as guilty as you and I, because we never made any attempt to personally preach the Gospel to Morbad when he was alive.
Actually, Pastor Tunde Bakare should be seeking forgiveness from God, and the same applies to you and I.
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Matrix137(m): 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2023
FOJEM:

Jesus would speak to the sinner while alive. Pastor Tunde Bakare is just as guilty as you and I, because we never made any attempt to personally preach the Gospel to Morbad when he was alive.
Actually, Pastor Tunde Bakare should be seeking forgiveness from God, and the same applies to you and I.
And you think Mohbad is ignorant of the gospel? Or hasn't accepted Christ ? Funny Nigerians.
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Padipadi(m): 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
Children of nowadays focus on the messenger and not the message. Just as some of Mohbad's songs are with lessons, this op should take the lessons from Pst Tunde Bakare's sermon. It's not to condemn Mohbad but o inform others you can't associate with anyhow people and not expect them to influence you or come after you when there's disagreement. The op and many here are guilty of focusing on the messenger. Learn from another angle Matrix137.
Lastly, people are so quick to abuse the Church, pastors and Christianity. Is it cos they don't behead like muslims?
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by tonididdy(m): 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
Matrix137:
A billionaire from who's money? Oh I get it from the gullible sheeple he has been scamming in the name of offering and tithe? Okay.
Oga open your own church !
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by uzomalahot: 12:49am On Sep 27, 2023
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by BALLOSKI: 4:11am On Sep 27, 2023
TemplarLandry:
A billionaire is speaking you're saying you have an opinion.
This is why Nigeria is bad. Everything is about money; the poor should not have an opinion, the billionaires should have the say and their say is final.
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by justt: 5:51am On Sep 27, 2023
You just confirmed my speculation that you don't have the spirit of God and so don't belong to Jesus, if indeed you can't find sense in it. The Bible says the gospel of Christ is foolishness to those who are perishing!

May you get rescued before it too late!

Matrix137:
All this multitude of words yet no sense. Is the pastor holy? No! Is he sinless ? No! Does he associate with bad company? Yes! Which includes our evil politicians! Even Jesus said that harlots will go to heaven before all this self righteous clowns. Also, just because you don't get to see all he does secretly ( Only God knows) doesn't mean he doesn't have a skeleton in his closet!
Sinners judging sinners for sinning differently lol
Try to be more logical next time. Thanks.
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by OBAJESU: 10:08am On Sep 27, 2023
YOU ARE TALKING THRASH!!!

Haba!!!

1. Christians Don't Fight Back Nor Kill!!

2. Historically, by witnesses and experiences, Fulanis ARE the ones responsible for KILLING people in hundreds and more, all across the nation! From Taraba, to Benue, Plateau to Nasarawa, FCT to Kogi, Kaduna to Gombe, Bauchi to Katsina, Kebbi to Sokoto, Niger to Yobe, AND THEIR Base ZAMFARA!

The pillage, kidnap, rustle cows, kill even unsuspecting armed forces, kill farmers, and destroy their farms...They shamed Buhari by waylaying a national train going from Abuja to Kaduna on March 28, 2022, and cause all sorts of rampage over the land!

While you sit over her on Nairaland spewing very ODIOUS and FOUL thrash!

Haba! YOU ARE CONSCIENCELESS!!!!

stuffs2002:

You are a big hypocrite for condemning only the killings in the Christian dominated arears of Nigeria.

You failed to criticize the killings of Fulani by the Southern Kaduna people.

You preached fake love by condemning only one side

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Psquare On Stage In Malawi With Thousands Of Audience / ‘Okoro in Los Angeles’: Ali Baba, Funke Akindele, Yaw On Set (Pics) / Studio Brat: Simi On Why She Set Up Her Own Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.