Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You (15926 Views)

Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Jagaban2012: 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2023
The disadvantage of dating me is that I don't call people and if you call me too.much I get offended...
And also I'm gentle to stupor...so, you will not have me talking with you for a long time....becaue I quickly get bore whenever I talk too much....i love to be silence I am talking

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Caleycash(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
Samantha124:
Apparently I'm stubborn, I don't know how true that is.
Better drop that attitude, most men won't condone a stubborn woman, it's a manly trait, anger and stubbornness is a very big red flag in a woman!

15 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Tonytonex(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
DrAda:
I get bored easily. I have unique thoughts on aliens, life, Christianity etc which I can't express fully because many may think that I am weird or worse mad.
na wa oh. Wetin pesin no go see. Chai. People dey oh
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by achimendy(m): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ekundayokan:
what are the disadvantages of dating you?

I easily loose control of myself when am angry.

One good advantage of me is that am reasonable and understanding. I know myself for that.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2023
The only and one disadvantage of dating anyone of us @MANNA is that......

WE WORK TOO MUCH!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Lovelife433(m): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2023
LINSAR:
No sex till marriage, I don't fornicate.

If you have nothing doing to earn a living, I can't be fending for you like your father.

I pay less attention to physical attributes. I might not even notice you made a new hair. Your wig, makeup and nails don't do a thing on me.

You must know how to pray and have patience. Dating a believer is different from dating Pablo Richie the yahoo boy.

If I'm talking angrily, just keep quiet and don't touch me. If you dare me, whatever happens, it's sorry you'll collect afterwards.
crazy born again Christian lol. That part u go collect afterwards got me laughing

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by daniella45(f): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2023
LINSAR:

If you have nothing doing to earn a living, I can't be fending for you like your father.

I pay less attention to physical attributes. I might not even notice you made a new hair. Your wig, makeup and nails don't do a thing on me.

You must know how to pray and have patience. Dating a believer is different from dating Pablo Richie the yahoo boy.

If I'm talking angrily, just keep quiet and don't touch me. If you dare me, whatever happens, it's sorry you'll collect afterwards.

are you sure you are okay?
he needs help y,all
his mental health is at stake o
is everything okay at home?
justice for mohbad and your mental health grin grin
your type will end up with life imprisonment and please dont blame God o

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by DrAda(f): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tonytonex:
na wa oh. Wetin pesin no go see. Chai. People dey oh

Ditto my concern

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by abobote: 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2023
I'm stingy, and I cheat a lot

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by achimendy(m): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2023
LINSAR:

Oga calm down o

1 Like

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Prettyclown: 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2023
Your own too much ooo.. wahala cheesy cheesy
LINSAR:

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Makunahatata: 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
I can fvck frm morning till night😒

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Squirrel1(m): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
I'm suffering from rickets, that's why no gurl has ever considered dating me. It's been a long ass while now.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by nomolos92: 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ekundayokan:

I'm too straight to the point and I don't know how to do long talk

I joke too much but not about serious things

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Tonytonex(m): 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2023
DrAda:

Ditto my concern
it's like you don't understand pigin right?
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by OvertheTop(m): 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
LINSAR:

No problem, As long you dey pay wella...its ok.
i.e she bill you 50k for hair, 100k for birthday 4times in a Year, Pay Her House Rent 250k....etc... and you dey pay well....
No Problem,,,,,she Can play the waiting game of : No sex before marriage with You bro.
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by donMIG(m): 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
Why do we have a whole bunch of pretenders making cheap fake comments...

Me sha no get moni much for now...but doesn't mean I no go get her one or two...

I no like babe wei all guys don finish

I like classic babes...no b say mk u too dei baff ooh but mk respect dei ur name ...mk e no b like everywhere them c u na how far how far...

When I get really angry I won't want to talk to u...my babe said it's childish... WTF
That talk pain me till today

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by just4fun(m): 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
1. I am stingy, u must worth d penny i'm spending on u. If u r dating me for my money, O.Y.O

2. Like someone also said, When im talking angrily, keep quiet to remain in my good books

3. I like sex, make sure u can deliver.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by DrAda(f): 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tonytonex:
it's like you don't understand pigin right?

I dont know what you mean and if this discussion is not going to be productive, ignore my reply

1 Like

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by BESTScientist1: 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
You won't have the privilege of touching me before marriage.

If you're the outgoing type, relationship with me might not favor you because I'll always want you to be by my side after work.

You'll have to put up my going for church activities and programmes at least twice or three times in a week. Anyways this shouldn't be a problem because I will never court someone who's not of the same faith with me.

Hmmmmm!!! Tell me more
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Tonytonex(m): 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
nomolos92:

I'm too straight to the point and I don't know how to do long talk

I joke too much but not about serious things

you are a joker.
You don't know how to talk long. But likes joking. Kind of contradictory.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by stanlink(m): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2023

Guy but I know ur babe na
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by illicit(m): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2023
I don't like being told what to do

Or trying to make me act in a particular way

Like I want us to go out and u don't feel like, that's cool, the problem will start if u won't let me go because u don't want to

That's selfish I don't like it

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by sync(f): 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
I would want all your love and attention, you go tire

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Entanglement: 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ekundayokan:
if you are a Virgin I can safe for white marriage but if your yansh has already been drill undecided
I hardly spend on ya and we must split everything to 50 50

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Tonytonex(m): 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
DrAda:

I dont know what you mean and if this discussion is not going to be productive, ignore my reply
ok I see. That's means you don't understand pigin. Bye!
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by simplepee(f): 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
LINSAR:

A believer indeed.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Nairalander248: 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
Samantha124:
Apparently I'm stubborn, I don't know how true that is.

I know, you are my ex
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by daniella45(f): 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
just4fun:
1. I am stingy, u must worth d penny i'm spending on u. If u r dating me for my money, O.Y.O

2. Like someone also said, When im talking angrily, keep quiet to remain in my good books

3. I like sex, make sure u can deliver.

rubbish. Which good books
what do guys feel like sef

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Weathered: 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
DrAda:
I get bored easily. I have unique thoughts on aliens, life, Christianity etc which I can't express fully because many may think that I am weird or worse mad.
cheat magnet and damaged goods.
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
🙄🙄🙄
Caleycash:
Better drop that attitude, most men won't condone a stubborn woman, it's a manly trait, anger and stubbornness is a very big red flag in a woman!
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by BESTScientist1: 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
achimendy:

I easily loose control of myself when am angry.

One good advantage of me is that am reasonable and understanding. I know myself for that.

easily angry and still reasonable?! oya tell me more abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us / WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.