Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You (16037 Views)

Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by CedarHoldings: 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
I eat chalk and powder

1 Like

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by omoadeleye(m): 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
I too love sex
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by just4fun(m): 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
daniella45:

rubbish. Which good books
what do guys feel like sef

Unam, it is me, u can deal with ur own flaws i don't give a shit !!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by mrjojo: 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
Chronic mood swing, To deal with stress/life . I shutoff from the world,everything(phones off,like no one can reach me).Trying to change now ,but its quite hard,

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by uchwar1: 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
I'm married
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by GreatAchiever1: 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
Probably domineering(My way or the Highway). That's what I can think of right now.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by patoranfire(m): 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
DrAda:
I get bored easily. I have unique thoughts on aliens, life, Christianity etc which I can't express fully because many may think that I am weird or worse mad.
so u bliv in extraterrestial beings? shocked
DrAda:
I get bored easily. I have unique thoughts on aliens, life, Christianity etc which I can't express fully because many may think that I am weird or worse mad.
so u bliv in extraterrestial beings?
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Olatara(f): 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
abobote:
I'm stingy, and I cheat a lot
All the best
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Lungdick: 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Olaolex: 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
LINSAR:
No sex till marriage, I don't fornicate.

If you have nothing doing to earn a living, I can't be fending for you like your father.

I pay less attention to physical attributes. I might not even notice you made a new hair. Your wig, makeup and nails don't do a thing on me.

You must know how to pray and have patience. Dating a believer is different from dating Pablo Richie the yahoo boy.

If I'm talking angrily, just keep quiet and don't touch me. If you dare me, whatever happens, it's sorry you'll collect afterwards.
So I have a twin brother.
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by udemzyudex(m): 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
You go crave for attention tire.
I dey forget say I dey relationship sometimes.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Karleb(m): 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2023
You fit tell me your whole life story make I respond with "yeah".

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Meerahbel: 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
N a you go run
Ekundayokan:
what are the disadvantages of dating you?
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Vijuchoco(f): 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
I get too quiet when I feel offended

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Burgerlomo: 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
I'm not a husband material

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by daniella45(f): 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
just4fun:

Unam, it is me, u can deal with ur own flaws i don't give a shit !!

that one concern you and who trained a nonentity like you o grin
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Dshocker(m): 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
Samantha124:
😑😑😑

Why you dey do your eyes like Abeokuta mosquito?
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Jewessgratitud3: 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2023
Caleycash:
You definitely must be boring 💯, guess you don't like your man drinking alcohol?

I said I will never court anyone who doesn't share same christian faith with me you're talking about alcohol. Please I don't do worldly relationship. Carry your alcohol go front.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by ceejay80s(m): 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2023
Samantha124:
Apparently I'm stubborn, I don't know how true that is.
Ode funny u, u don't know how true....oya ask me make I tell u...
U no know urself
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Shezzman: 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2023
I'm interested and curious in those weird 3 things you listed....
DrAda:
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by zeenaman: 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
I may forget we are dating

1 Like

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by jumper524(m): 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
Too many red flags from me, babe needs to endure.
One of the reason I know my next relationship would lead to marriage.
I'm 27 and I'm not ready to get married in 6 to 8 years time.
No want make pesin daughter dey put hope for me.
Girls when I mostly like na marriage close girls.
Those children dey over feel themselves.
I no ready for embarrassment.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Hubeznigeria(m): 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
DrAda:
Do you mind to share a little bit of your thoughts with me?
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Billgatessecond: 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ekundayokan:

I fit keep quiet for days make I no follow anyone talk and u go think say I day follow u fight

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by DonroxyII: 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ekundayokan:
I'm Used to Lowering The Guards & Removing all Protective Gears of My Chosen Girl Especially the stubborn ones not easily beddable ..... I love to Bell the Cat ... It Makes Me Feel manly.

All You see is Me ... Trust & Fear of Me Not Being There Anymore .... I look into Your Eyes, I see the Love & Fear, Cracks some Laugh within myself for making a Human feeling this way ... cheesy

Once I Cook You Finish, Hmmm .... You can be Eaten with any Delicacies of My Chosen ....

But Fear of God Reign Supreme Because Curses fit Finish Person if I Misbehave Laslas grin ....

Emi Good-Hearted Mind Hacker grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by babzlim(m): 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
your cooking skills will be useless because that's my hobby....

my test board is sharp so when it comes to cooking omo you most be Hilda Baci.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Neoluv(m): 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
DrAda:
No I promise you're not weird or mad.
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Lungdick: 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2023
daniella45:
tryna' inbox me?
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by judedwriter(m): 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2023
CelestineNelson:
I don't do this shit called dating...You guys make fornication look very normal. Courtship and marriage straight.

👍

The pleasures of Fornication is nothing compared to the troubles it brings.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by DonroxyII: 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
Samantha124:
Apparently I'm stubborn, I don't know how true that is.
Making Stubborn Girls Cracks Underneath their legs & Floating in the Air like a Baloon is My Core:

Imagine Turning a Rock into a Foam grin cheesy... You just keep looking for that Hard Girl But She is now So Soft Like Fresh Baked Bread 🍞 😋!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Jackipapa: 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
I am not romantic. I see everything as normal!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nollywood: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor's Sex Scene With Dog Surfaces (photos) / Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery / Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.