Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You (15916 Views)

Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by DemonAngel(m): 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
- Gets too attached - Wants to be with you at the slightest opportunity. And boom!, he does'nt give a damn.
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by winner37(m): 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
Sometimes I regret involving myself on a serious date....complains all the time ..
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by qtx(m): 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
LINSAR:
No sex till marriage, I don't fornicate.

If you have nothing doing to earn a living, I can't be fending for you like your father.

I pay less attention to physical attributes. I might not even notice you made a new hair. Your wig, makeup and nails don't do a thing on me.

You must know how to pray and have patience. Dating a believer is different from dating Pablo Richie the yahoo boy.

If I'm talking angrily, just keep quiet and don't touch me. If you dare me, whatever happens, it's sorry you'll collect afterwards.
All other points sounded cool except the bolded part grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by DARLINGTON869(m): 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
LINSAR:
No sex till marriage, I don't fornicate.

If you have nothing doing to earn a living, I can't be fending for you like your father.

I pay less attention to physical attributes. I might not even notice you made a new hair. Your wig, makeup and nails don't do a thing on me.

You must know how to pray and have patience. Dating a believer is different from dating Pablo Richie the yahoo boy.

If I'm talking angrily, just keep quiet and don't touch me. If you dare me, whatever happens, it's sorry you'll collect afterwards.

LoL. Love your style. However, gentle on the anger thing. Don't let the sun go down with it.
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Vifx: 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
DrAda:
I get bored easily. I have unique thoughts on aliens, life, Christianity etc which I can't express fully because many may think that I am weird or worse mad.
o
Right there with you sister

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Nicoddemus(m): 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2023
I no de give shishi sad

1 Like

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by BigBizzy(m): 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2023
If you date me...no love o
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by DrAda(f): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
Vifx:
o
Right there with you sister

Glad to find another person who is similar

1 Like

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Dremca(m): 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tell me the person that offended you. Dey no born am well
Vijuchoco:
I get too quiet when I feel offended
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by frankson1(m): 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
Samantha124:
Apparently I'm stubborn, I don't know how true that is.

I can make use of the SILENT TREATMENT in ways you can't imagine grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by phemmyfour: 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ekundayokan:
what are the disadvantages of dating you?
I don't like company, you ll feel lonely in the relationship
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
Funny enough, I'm not the nagging type and I like making use of the silent treatment when I'm angry too.

Sometimes I'd just agree with the person just so I can get him or her out the way and still continue to do what I want.

If I'm arguing with you, most of the time I'm just defending myself for someone I don't like or understand.
frankson1:

I can make use of the SILENT TREATMENT in ways you can't imagine grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by rickleye: 6:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
Sex Morning Afternoon and Evening.
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
Whatever..🤦🤦🤦
Dshocker:

Which one be say "adulting is dealing with you"?

You dey mensurate?
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by frankson1(m): 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
Samantha124:
Funny enough, I'm not the nagging type and I like making use of the silent treatment when I'm angry too.

Sometimes I'd just agree with the person just so I can get him or her out the way and still continue to do what I want.

If I'm arguing with you, most of the time I'm just defending myself for someone I don't like or understand.

I don't use the silent treatment when I'm angry because it's devastating and always end a relationship... it's that bad and I'm not proud of it.

I don't like certain arguments and so I stay away.

How are you today...have you resumed work
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Omoawoke2(m): 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
DrAda:
I get bored easily. I have unique thoughts on aliens, life, Christianity etc which I can't express fully because many may think that I am weird or worse mad.

I think we are on same page. I find it hard to believe religion and the Bible. I just find it hard to believe. I have weird thoughts too and I have accepted my fate as being a very wicked person. I curse anybody at will, in fact I love to curse people that piss me off
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by aristocats(m): 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2023
I no dey do transfer .
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
Yes, I did.
frankson1:

I don't use the silent treatment when I'm angry because it's devastating and always end a relationship... it's that bad and I'm not proud of it.

I don't like certain arguments and so I stay away.

How are you today...have you resumed work

1 Like

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by DrAda(f): 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
Omoawoke2:

I think we are on same page. I find it hard to believe religion and the Bible. I just find it hard to believe. I have weird thoughts too and I have accepted my fate as being a very wicked person. I curse anybody at will, in fact I love to curse people that piss me off

Not quite sure that we are on the same page. I believe in God but i have my grouse on how we tend to portray him and victimize others all in his name. I believe that God is much bigger and more present than we make him out to be.

Concerning the wickedness part, I feel it's something that you should work on to resolve. It seems all so unhealthy.
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by iamtardey: 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2023
Things like knowing your mobile number, birthday and dates like our first date first sex blablabla I don’t have time for these stupid things infact I’ll cram it know it for few days and boom ask me two days to you birthday and hear my response… I’m a JOKE
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by simultaneousboi(m): 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2023
I am broke, I no get money
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by folake4u(f): 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
1. I nor dey cook. angry
2. I'm lazy. cry
3. I nor fine. embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Caleb15(m): 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2023
If you can understand my Zodiac, then we are good to Go
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Boniwhite: 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
Am a big smoker and a little drinker cool
All the qualities of prince charming, I no get one sad
So you want to be with me, you need plenty shock absorbers undecided cos soap opera go boku grin
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Sweetvie: 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
I don't call and don't call me too much, i love my solitude.
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Divay22(f): 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2023
I don't know how to communicate...
I'll rather allow you move mad
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Omoawoke2(m): 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
DrAda:

Not quite sure that we are on the same page. I believe in God but i have my grouse on how we tend to portray him and victimize others all in his name. I believe that God is much bigger and more present than we make him out to be.

Concerning the wickedness part, I feel it's something that you should work on to resolve. It seems all so unhealthy.

I used to be very calm but I suffered when I was nice and too good. People took advantage but when I learnt the heart of wickedness, people rather avoid me than take advantage. I love wickedness as it makes me sleep better
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Dshocker(m): 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
Samantha124:
Whatever..🤦🤦🤦

Stop eating sugary things, so the pain no go much, na you cause am, with wetin you dey chop.
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by LINSAR: 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

You're sure you're human? undecided

What makes you think I'm super human?😌
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by LINSAR: 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
daniella45:

are you sure you are okay?
he needs help y,all
his mental health is at stake o
is everything okay at home?
justice for mohbad and your mental health grin grin
your type will end up with life imprisonment and please dont blame God o

If it's the last part you're talking about, what makes you think I will commit a crime?😏
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by LarryCork: 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

You're sure you're human? undecided

YOU AGAIN!!
So u tink u look like human been...corrrect? are u ok or do u need help & moiney?u have a shance coz I forgive.ask me nicely & I will post u £4 cash to buy food there in nigeria. U want? undecided
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by LINSAR: 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
simplepee:
A believer indeed.

You assumed things I didn't imply.

Everyone knows you don't near an angry person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Truth About Delta Tradition That Forbids Married Women From Cheating (Part 2) / 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. / I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.