Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,866 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You (15922 Views)

Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘
Dshocker:

Samantha you are stubborn, from the way you argue, you argue a lot ✍️
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Caleycash(m): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
You won't have the privilege of touching me before marriage.

If you're the outgoing type, relationship with me might not favor you because I'll always want you to be by my side after work.

You'll have to put up my going for church activities and programmes at least twice or three times in a week. Anyways this shouldn't be a problem because I will never court someone who's not of the same faith with me.
You definitely must be boring πŸ’―, guess you don't like your man drinking alcohol?

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by daniella45(f): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
illicit:
I don't like being told what to do

Like I want us to go out and u don't feel like, that's cool, the problem will start if u won't let me go because u can't

That's selfish I don't like it

then work on yourself dear
its not that hard

1 Like

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Caleycash(m): 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
laluski:

You're a believer and you have this kind of anger issues... See what you typed in No. 3...
What's my own, it's not my daughter whose about rounding up her Nd in yabatech you're dating...
What makes your daughter special??, calm down, women full everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Nairalander248:

I know, you are my ex
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Entanglement: 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
DrAda:
I get bored easily. I have unique thoughts on aliens, life, Christianity etc which I can't express fully because many may think that I am weird or worse mad.
are you by all means bipolar? undecided
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Weathered: 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
DrAda:

Your arm chair conclusion is a source of concern. I wish you well
he spoke the darn truth. Girls who easily get bored have been there , done that and seen that. So normal routine and events appear boring to them. It's a sign of damage.

Also, she will go out to look for that fun to be entertained. Cheat magnet.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by komzy589(m): 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

You're sure you're human? undecided
I don’t see anything inhuman in what he said up there. I’m like that too. The only exception is the prayer thing.
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by illicit(m): 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
daniella45:

then work on yourself dear
its not that hard

Like how
What do you want me to work on?

I don't tie my happiness to others

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by MrCuteAndLoaded: 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2023
I like sex a lot! Ladies enjoy this at first but then begin to complain saying sx no be food. I observe that the 24years and below ladies can withstand this to some extent but 25 and above are just weak lazy and lack adventure. Prefer to talk about bulls - friends wedding, little sis bills, pickin never chop, I don tire, my mama broke...

I believe sex is no longer in their minds during these periods. A friend say make I try virgin sha....

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by princeisrael01(m): 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
I will Make you cry …. Sure odd ✌️

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by daniella45(f): 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
well for me my own problem is that i don't know how to call
i prefer sending a text than calling

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by nesgeeek(m): 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2023
I won't have ur time. Because I'm always thinking about anything that brings legal money. also I don't know how to talk too much, Many Ladies like guys who can communicate with them for up to an hour. I only talk when needed.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Isokoboy(m): 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2023
DrAda:
I get bored easily. I have unique thoughts on aliens, life, Christianity etc which I can't express fully because many may think that I am weird or worse mad.

Hmmm ... u r not alone
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Adeyinka90: 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2023
Am a guy who don't Iike sex..I might not even ask for sex from you for a whole year dating you

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by illicit(m): 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2023
daniella45:
well for me my own problem is that i don't know how to call
i prefer sending a text than calling

Work on this

Where are you chatting from

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by daniella45(f): 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2023
illicit:

Like how
What do you want me to work on?

I don't tie my happiness to others

nobody does dear
but there are some things you just need to push aside
relationship is all about sacrifice
if there is nothing to sacrifice then you people are just deceiving yourselves

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by daniella45(f): 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
illicit:

Work on this

Where are you chatting from

lagos

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Lastmankc(m): 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
Omoawoke2:
I am wicked

Yes you read that right, I’m a wicked man
My gee, people around me call me a very wicked man even my wife.But it's not true because emotions can't work on me

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Tunde835(m): 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
There will be others
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by daniella45(f): 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2023
Adeyinka90:
Am a guy who don't Iike sex..I might not even ask for sex from you for a whole year dating you

so does this mean you don't have sexual hormones
or its self control?
I want to understand sha

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by saasala(m): 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
LINSAR:
No sex till marriage, I don't fornicate.

If you have nothing doing to earn a living, I can't be fending for you like your father.

I pay less attention to physical attributes. I might not even notice you made a new hair. Your wig, makeup and nails don't do a thing on me.

You must know how to pray and have patience. Dating a believer is different from dating Pablo Richie the yahoo boy.

If I'm talking angrily, just keep quiet and don't touch me. If you dare me, whatever happens, it's sorry you'll collect afterwards.

Omo, you will be one hell of a mvtherfvcker to deal with. Women should run from people like you. WTF

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by illicit(m): 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
daniella45:

nobody does dear
but there are some things you just need to push aside
relationship is all about sacrifice
if there is nothing to sacrifice then you people are just deceiving yourselves

That's not a problem

I can sacrifice things, I do that, but I have seen partners who are bent of depriving you of happiness with many schemes and tricks

For example if we stay together and u don't feel like going to church doesn't mean I shouldn't

Some things are personal

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by daniella45(f): 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2023
illicit:

That's not a problem

I can sacrifice things, I do that, but I have seen partners who are bent of depriving you of happiness with many schemes and tricks

For example if we stay together and u don't feel like going to church doesn't mean I shouldn't

Some things are personal

yeah i understand tho

1 Like

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Weathered: 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
MrCuteAndLoaded:
I like sex a lot! Ladies enjoy this at first but then begin to complain saying sx no be food. I observe that the 24years and below ladies can withstand this to some extent but 25 and above are just weak lazy and lack adventure. Prefer to talk about bulls - friends wedding, little sis bills, pickin never chop, I don tire, my mama broke...

I believe sex is no longer in their minds during these periods. A friend say make I try virgin sha....
another idle waste of the human species.
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Brushstrokes20: 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
I'm an Introvert and extrovert a. k. a AMBIVERT!πŸ’―

And when I'm with you, I'm with you!

Finally, I hate what I don't like! cool

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by OvertheTop(m): 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
Adeyinka90:

if you Can you Pay wella.... No problem naa
Pay billing like 50k for hair, like 6 times in a Year. 100k for Birthday etc
she can keep the bleep away to

1 Like

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Nairalander248: 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
Samantha124:
πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Yea
Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Ewedegubbler: 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
I give too much that you’ll find it very difficult to live without me

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Yungspitta: 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
I go bore your hole till I reach water

1 Like

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Khafsun: 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
LINSAR:
No sex till marriage, I don't fornicate.

If you have nothing doing to earn a living, I can't be fending for you like your father.

I pay less attention to physical attributes. I might not even notice you made a new hair. Your wig, makeup and nails don't do a thing on me.

You must know how to pray and have patience. Dating a believer is different from dating Pablo Richie the yahoo boy.

If I'm talking angrily, just keep quiet and don't touch me. If you dare me, whatever happens, it's sorry you'll collect afterwards.
So in short, you're a wife beater. Good to know.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You by Advocate1810(m): 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
Omoawoke2:
I am wicked

Yes you read that right, I’m a wicked man
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Your Best Valentine's Day and Gift / Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.