Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,419 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG (26934 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Narrates What Happened The Last Time Obi's Mandate Was Stolen / I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women / Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by chloedogie(m): 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
Dshocker:

You demanded for account number, i gave you to prove yourself, now you are asking for phone number 😂😂😂.... Oga use pos, since you don't want me to see your name, that is if you have a dime in your account.

Jumping like frog, from one place to another, by the time APC finishes their term in office, you agbados will understand that 6 & half a dozen are the same.

Rubbish

Begi Begi drop your phone number and 5k credit immediately. That's for a start. Don't be ashamed drop it.
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Dshocker(m): 4:33am On Sep 28, 2023
chloedogie:

Begi Begi drop your phone number and 5k credit immediately. That's for a start. Don't be ashamed drop it.

Beggi beggi, or no beggi beggi, i already know say your pocket dey lick 😂

Nothing is new to me, when it comes to APC apologists, una go suffer for 8yrs the most.

God go help you, to overcome financial burden ✍️

Next time chose wisely.
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by chloedogie(m): 5:19am On Sep 28, 2023
Dshocker:

Beggi beggi, or no beggi beggi, i already know say your pocket dey lick 😂

Nothing is new to me, when it comes to APC apologists, una go suffer for 8yrs the most.

God go help you, to overcome financial burden ✍️

Next time chose wisely.

Drop any number and collect free credit or go and rest
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Dshocker(m): 6:17am On Sep 28, 2023
chloedogie:

Drop any number and collect free credit or go and rest

I don't need your credit, just send N500 credit to your mum, she needs it.

I hope you can afford to send her the airtime 🤡
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by chloedogie(m): 6:39am On Sep 28, 2023
Dshocker:

I don't need your credit, just send N500 credit to your mum, she needs it.

I hope you can afford to send her the airtime 🤡

Lol. Take care
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Cromagnon: 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2023
mycar:

Which farm, the one bandits and hungry folks will kidnap you or harvest for you. just be honest to yourself first
You buy food today or not
Where do you think it came from?
If you're a coward just say so and let us rest
Real men at work feeding the nation
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Cromagnon: 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

If I say Agbado urchins are bastards, una go call for my head. Must everybody farm? Why sound so stupid.

Oya no farm na
Must everyone eat? Idiot like you

D other day, radio caller from Ondo was crying bcs of hardship
After a while, Yoruba elders cried
Follows by Ooni of Ife,
but na igbo ppl cry pass during and after election say dem marginalise 🤣
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by emmanuelbrown26: 8:07am On Oct 04, 2023
Cromagnon:

Oya no farm na
Must everyone eat? Idiot like you

but na igbo ppl cry pass during and after election say dem marginalise 🤣

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Cromagnon: 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
[quote author=emmanuelbrown26 post=126186550][/quote]your ppl that refused to farm
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by emmanuelbrown26: 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
Cromagnon:
your ppl that refused to farm

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Cromagnon: 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
[quote author=emmanuelbrown26 post=126201871][/quote]who's president?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Reacts To Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Others Endorsing Atiku / Mention NASS Members Who Got NDDC Contracts, Reps Tell Akpabio / FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.