Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,784 members, 7,831,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG (26936 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Narrates What Happened The Last Time Obi's Mandate Was Stolen / I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women / Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by kaludestiny10(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2023
Chai
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by sonofsteven: 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2023
jrusky:
Really? So have you ever seen any sane country with no foreign investors?

That is why I called you a Marxist motherfucker.

I thought some of y'al had brains

When you see a good ripe mango or good food, no one will beg you to buy it

A country with thriving business environment doesn't need it's president to go about looking for investors, investors are always out there looking for a good country to milk

Which country's president goes around publicly looking for investors? Except Africans

We go dey alright

Na good environment make japa people dey go another country

Odiro usu nma,ojiri abani efe ( it's not good for the bad,reason it flies at night)

3 Likes

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by badoh(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ask him if he was able to attract foreign investors to Anambra state during his eight years tenure. He just like voicing his opinion as if he has the magic to turnaround Nigeria. Better thank your star Nigeria is not in your hand, the pressure you would have faced will be enough to cause you to resign voluntary by yourself. You think governing Nigeria is that easy.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Alliswell248: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2023
BoldBrainz:

- Security is non-existent.
- Electricity is appalling.
- The naira is prostrating to the dollar like Orile touts paying respect to Sanwo-Olu at Alausa.
- Previous investors are unable to repatriate their earned revenues due to CBN bottlenecks.
- Existing companies are shutting down in their numbers over rising operational costs.

And one brown-toothed first class Chicago Accountant is wasting tax payer's money, junketting the globe with the claims that he's trying to woo investors.

Even Robert Mugabe in his last days as the Zimbabwean President was not this foolish!

Rome wasn't built in a day.....
Talk is cheap......
You lack basic understanding of international economics....

1 Like

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by iSense247: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2023
chloedogie:
Egbon is still crying upadan.
jrusky:
Really? So have you ever seen any sane country with no foreign investors?

That is why I called you a Marxist motherfucker.
Your brain doesn't have the capacity to comprehend someone like Obi. If it is Tinubu speaking balablu bulaba and other jargons now, you would have understood so fast. You are not a BATstards for nothing.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Dittodat: 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
Abrahamweb:

Does this one have brain matter at all?

Dumbest IPOB retard. I have more sense in my pinky finger than you and your father have in your empty skulls.

STFU and get lost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by jrusky(m): 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
sonofsteven:

I thought some of y'al had brains

When you see a good ripe mango or good food, no one will beg you to buy it

A country with thriving business environment doesn't need it's president to go about looking for investors, investors are always out there looking for a good country to milk

Which country's president goes around publicly looking for investors? Except Africans

We go dey alright

Na good environment make japa people dey go another country

Odiro usu nma,ojiri abani efe ( it's not good for the bad,reason it flies at night)

Thrash! Thrash!! Thrash!!!

Sorry off-poinbt.
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by frog12: 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
all these african countries are wasting their time. the Westerns want own everything in your country grin grin grin

you go give them
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Confirmedzombie: 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2023
A man who was governor for 8yrs. What did obi grow in Anambra.

This man is a pretender, deceiver and doing lips service.

If obi becomes president, he can never achieve anything.

Many choose obi cos he was the youngest of all the major aspirants not that he has anything to offer.

8 good years as governor, never developed Anambra but he believe he can develop Nigeria

Nonsense

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Oluwademilade: 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
No be d same tin una talk during campaign?
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by banku: 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
Seeking foreign investors has always been a mirage on one hand. An opportunity to launder on the other hand. Every Government claims it is solution or salvation to our problems.

Anybody that knows his game will tell you Nigerians are some of the richest individual investors overseas.

Consentrate and find ways to harness billions laundered out every year by members of successive government and their cronies.

Why look overseas for investors inside your sokoto (pockets) while traveling to Sokoto?

2 Likes

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by femisplash: 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
The same Agulu fraud that goes abroad to import groceries and sell to Nigerians, why didn't he open a farm field at home and produce all his products by himself?. This fraud will never happen to Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by jrusky(m): 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
iSense247:
Your brain doesn't have the capacity to comprehend someone like Obi. If it is Tinubu speaking balablu bulaba and other jargons now, you would have understood so fast. You are not a BATstards for nothing.

You are dead brain for always believing what a son of beast said and started dancing naked like idiala in market Square.

Pls ssshhhrrrapp!!!
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Abrahamweb(m): 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2023
Dittodat:

Dumbest IPOB retard. I have more sense in my pinky finger than you and your father have in your empty skulls.

STFU and get lost.
If you have even an infinitesimal amount of brain matter you'll not type what you did.
This is not politics but issues that affect everyone,no LP,PDP or APC but this issues dey chew through our pockets.
Use your brain from time to time e go help you.

2 Likes

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by frog12: 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2023
obi is making sense. they should start hanging some of these corrupt bureacrats. no accountability at all after wasting billions grin grin grin grin:

It was from INEC that I heard what is called ‘real time’. Suddenly, he says he can do the election anyhow. Why didn’t you tell us this before the election, so that when we are voting, we can also behave anyhow?” Obi queried.

3 Likes

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by iSense247: 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
raumdeuter:
So Obi wey dey go from China to India to Egypt was wasting his time

During campaign Obi cannot mention 2 sentences before mentioning When I went to China Egypt Malaysia with fake stats

Suddenly going abroad to seek investors the same ones you are quoting is a waste of time

Abi no be this Nigeria you dey find those investors for that time
If you studied Economics, you would understand the essence of comparative study of economy of which Obi is excellent at. This is different from looking for investors where there's none. If you were a Singaporean or Canadian, can you invest your money in Nigeria?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by BoldBrainz(m): 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
Alliswell248:

Talk is cheap......

Rome wasn't built in a day.
Nigeria is 63years since Independence. All the societal gains made have been reversed in the last 8years and 4 months by people who have "basic understanding of international economics"..😂.

The last one ruled you with a military reference letter. This one is ruling you with a forged college certificate. Hunger is churning the lengths and breadth of the nation, but it is my talk that is cheap.

Ba magana! Yunwa bata san fuska ba, kawai!

4 Likes

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Babaken(m): 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
kozmokaz:
my man have spoken

a good Market sells itself (ahia di mma na ere oweya
ezioku Diya.

1 Like

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Godfullsam(m): 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
Taylor92:
Will they listen? NO

That’s the essence of trade by barter

Give me what I don’t have and take what you don’t have from me

Tinubu should lower his pride and swap experiences with Obi

Obi will teach Tinubu how to run a government

Tinubu will teach Obi how to sniff cocaine

Chikina

How did Obi transformed anambra when he was a governor?

I can only take this obi serious if he hasn't governed any state before or held any political post before

So far this is the same man that was a governor of anambra for good 8 yrs, he is just using politics play with your intelligence.

He himself knows he has nothing to offer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Babaken(m): 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
April017:
Looking for investors when the economic situation is gory even for your own people
ask him oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Drbarmes(m): 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
the bitter truth is all the presidents we had/have, know what to do but the demons in this country won't let the country prosper.

1 Like

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by 7arrows: 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Obi knows the problem of Nigeria.
All this unnecessary tourism trips abroad is not necessary for now.
Fix the economy first. An average trader doesn't care whether you went to Sudan or Holland for funds...they just want to see practical change.

Fix roads
Fix electricity
Build our refineries
Increase minimum wage
End insecurity

Is that too hard for Nigerians to ask for?

Buhari came and trotted the globe.
Tinubu is towing that same path.

Is Nigeria under a siege ni?

We do not have natural disasters. We have Leadership Disaster.

Tinubu supporters choking anytime PO speaks facts.

I just tire o. Get those things in place and u will see investors trooping into Nigeria. You goin to beg them is a fuckin waste of time and money. Their security is not guaranteed. Light not guaranteed, good roads not guaranteed. And u expect people to come and invest in ur country. It's only drug barons that will come and invest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2023
Taylor92:

E no suppose better for you

Una go vote rubbish finish when the rubbish backfires you’ll be saying let’s go back to farm

Tinubu must develop Nigeria like he developed Lagos

Shebi una say he spent 20yrs planning on how to be a president

So this was what a dunce brains could come up with after 20 good years of medication

The thing is so annoying I swear. After all the noise making the guy seem clueless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Larryndelaw: 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Obi knows the problem of Nigeria.
All this unnecessary tourism trips abroad is not necessary for now.
Fix the economy first. An average trader doesn't care whether you went to Sudan or Holland for funds...they just want to see practical change.

Fix roads
Fix electricity
Build our refineries
Increase minimum wage
End insecurity

Is that too hard for Nigerians to ask for?

Buhari came and trotted the globe.
Tinubu is towing that same path.

Is Nigeria under a siege ni?

We do not have natural disasters. We have Leadership Disaster.

Tinubu supporters choking anytime PO speaks facts.
He knows the problem Nigeria. my foot. Common Anambra he can't do Jack than to invest their money into beer drinking competition.
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by ObidenceNeckpre: 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
The way Peter Obi run his govt to turn una Anambra to paradise and state that people are now rushing to for good life and benefits of Good Governance, as in see yorubas and hausas are rushing down to his governed igboland Anambra state shocked shocked shocked shocked oponu eleribu person like u
Taylor92:
Will they listen? NO

Chikina
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by SAMBARRY: 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
Taylor92:
Will they listen? NO

Chikina
no offence but how come an ex Anambra governor didn't take his own advice as a governor? cheesy

Tisha no tish me nonsense na cheesy

Broda Obi carry your advice go give the current governor of Anambra and stop disturbing the peace of socio medium cheesy
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Angelfrost(m): 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
Alliswell248:

Talk is cheap......

Rome didn't tolerate Corruption in high places.

Rome built massive and thriving stable commercial environments for economic growth.

Rome had zero tolerance for ethnicity and nepotism.

Rome stayed true to human capital development.

Guess what?!! Rome, Singapore, China, etc, achieved these in a decade... They didn't waste over 6 decades groping around in a fantastically corrupt darkness of self deceit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Gandrova: 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
Stupid man. No country is an island of investment. Foreign investment are needed for development and infrastructural growth.
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by yoruboid: 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
Says someone who traveled to Egypt to see how electricity works when he was a mere presidential candidate

1 Like

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Larryndelaw: 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
raumdeuter:
So Obi wey dey go from China to India to Egypt was wasting his time

During campaign Obi cannot mention 2 sentences before mentioning When I went to China Egypt Malaysia with fake stats

Suddenly going abroad to seek investors the same ones you are quoting is a waste of time

Abi no be this Nigeria you dey find those investors for that time
Obi is a scam. Gbajue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by phemray(m): 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
Taylor92:
Will they listen? NO

Chikina

See obi reasoning, no wonder he can't bring a single investor to Anambra. He forgets that this is a strategist that the business heavyweight preferred doing business with because of his can do attitude. This is the strategy he used in Lagos to bring ECONET, ERON, Free trade Zone, deep sea port among others to Nigeria. These moves is too big in obi eyes because they will not listen to him if he is the one. Lol

Obi will be the one to learn on high level from jagaban and he knows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by WhisperedNoise: 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
7arrows:

I just tire o. Get those things in place and u will see investors trooping into Nigeria. You goin to beg them is a fuckin waste of time and money. Their security is not guaranteed. Light not guaranteed, good roads not guaranteed. And u expect people to come and invest in ur country. It's only drug barons that will come and invest.

You get it chief.
Nigerians are tired.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" / Chikwe Udensi: Make An Igbo Man President In 2023, IPOB And ESN Will Die Off / Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.