Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG (26955 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Narrates What Happened The Last Time Obi's Mandate Was Stolen / I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women / Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by wasuka14(m): 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
Everyone is talking and Peter obi the lie machine from anambra too is talking. What did he knw pls? If no be obidients miscreants noise, Peter obi is nothing in this country.

iSense247:
https://sunnewsonline.com/seeking-for-investors-abroad-waste-of-time-obi-tells-fg/?amp
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by pharmagba: 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2023
iSense247:
https://sunnewsonline.com/seeking-for-investors-abroad-waste-of-time-obi-tells-fg/?amp

Mr Peter Obi
You ended up saying nothing

Bearing around with words and not saying anything.

No substance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by OsunOriginal: 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
A delegation from Anambra is currently in Lagos (LAMATA) learning how to organize their cities. The same Anambra Obi ruled about 20 years ago. What did he do when he was governor in Anambra? What legacy did he leave behind? Someone should please tell me. LAMATA is Tinubu's legacy that Anambra has now come to learn from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Starpro87(m): 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
Miracle no dey tire Jesus. They can still come to invest, regardless.
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by boladez(m): 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2023
wasuka14:
Everyone is talking and Peter obi the lie machine from anambra too is talking. What did he knw pls? If no be obidients miscreants noise, Peter obi is nothing in this country.

Dumb Dk head saka, you are a bl**dy hypocrite, when they abuse Bat you say they don't have respect but there you are a paid apc troll and driver, who cannot express him self coherently is abusing PO.....a low lifer like you paid 3k per week to come online will not have the opportunity to clean PO's shoes if you worked in his bank.

Just saying you should be consistent and practice what you preach.
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Cromagnon: 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Anambra is the most economy and Educationally first State in Nigeria today
na so
How many graduates do you see running there for nysc and work?
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by ORIAYO70(m): 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2023
kozmokaz:
my man have spoken

a good Market sells itself (ahia di mma na ere oweya

U be ozuor good market sell it self, why you come dey drag us for street to come n check ur plain trousers n chinos...

Why u dey hawk ur fanta in traffic, why u come dey drag us for Alaba for fake Moto engine... Ozuor
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by saysoo: 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2023
iSense247:
You ma self rest. Nigeria is too big for you. If you have turned Anambra to Bangladash, which is a small colony from India I will believe you.
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by victorVIC1(m): 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2023
jrusky:

Sorry I have no interest in your comment, sorry bro.

Hahaha..e pain am. Open your mind and learn.
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Yomit71(m): 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2023
Taylor92:

E no suppose better for you

Una go vote rubbish finish when the rubbish backfires you’ll be saying let’s go back to farm

Tinubu must develop Nigeria like he developed Lagos

Shebi una say he spent 20yrs planning on how to be a president

So this was what a dunce brains could come up with after 20 good years of medication
Look for a nearby transformer embarassed
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by emmanuelbrown26: 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2023
iSense247:
How presidents of the in the world are juncketing from around the globe looking for investors like clueless Tinubu is doing?

Are the supposed investors coming here to dash us trillion of dollars or they are coming to make money from us?

Who is supposed to be searching for who between Tinubu and his imaginary investors?

With due respect, president Tinubu does not have sense. He is an old idiot.
Lolsssssss, dis is vavulence raise to power.
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Nice2023(m): 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
ecolime:

Oga Tailor

Trade by barter? shocked

Well, I think BAT should bring Peter Obi on board. He should be in charge of the economy.

I honestly believe he can turn Nigeria around just the way Anambra is now the Dubai of Africa

An average Anambra man is an ubiquitous business man.
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Fujiyama: 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2023
There is an "ease of doing business" index. At the last ranking (2022), Nigeria was ranked 131st out of 190 countries.

There is a "global competitiveness index". At the last ranking (2019), Nigeria was ranked 114th out of 140 countries.

There is a "corruption perceptions index". At the last ranking (2021), Nigeria ranked 154th out of 180 countries.

And so on.

These are not impressive rankings. The "investors" who are attracted to countries with rankings like these are definitely not the investors you want. We are all aware of the activities of certain foreign investors interests entities in illegal mining going on in Nigeria today. Bola Tinubu himself complained about it in his UNGA address. Well...those mining "entities" absolutely love countries with Nigeria's rankings - for reasons that should be obvious to everyone.

The Tinubu administration knows the right thing to do but it will NOT do it. It is exactly the same in shape and form as its predecessor - so Nigerians should know what to expect.
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by emmanuelbrown26: 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2023
Cromagnon:
Oya no enter farm na
De Wait for Awoof from govt
If I say Agbado urchins are bastards, una go call for my head. Must everybody farm? Why sound so stupid.
D other day, radio caller from Ondo was crying bcs of hardship
After a while, Yoruba elders cried
Follows by Ooni of Ife,
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by stormborn28(m): 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
smokinloud:

Ay.iiiiiriii...
* FDI can invest heavily in our energy industry thereby producing our quota crudeoil and stable electricity and even refine our crudeoil.
* The highest side of insecurity is the area dominated by IPOB and foreign investors would avoid that area.
* Nigeria tax to gdp ratio is very very low. At 11%
*constructing roads take time and though we need it, we need to look for short term solutions to solve lots of our problems which is why wooing foreign investors to invest in critical industry is key to move Nigeria out of her economic quagmire!.

Rubbish explanation... FG has urged communities to negotiate with bandits. It is headline here. What a shame of a country being ruled by a drug baron

https://saharareporters.com/2023/09/26/nigerian-communities-are-free-dialogue-bandits-defence-minister-speaks-zamfara-incident
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by UnfairLife7(m): 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Obi knows the problem of Nigeria.
All this unnecessary tourism trips abroad is not necessary for now.
Fix the economy first. An average trader doesn't care whether you went to Sudan or Holland for funds...they just want to see practical change.

Fix roads
Fix electricity
Build our refineries
Increase minimum wage
End insecurity

Is that too hard for Nigerians to ask for?

Buhari came and trotted the globe.
Tinubu is towing that same path.

Is Nigeria under a siege ni?

We do not have natural disasters. We have Leadership Disaster.

Tinubu supporters choking anytime PO speaks facts.
fearyourcreator, Helinues and other RONUs said government doesn't owe Nigerians anything🤣🤣

Fearyourcreator said Nigerians doesn't pay tax so government owe us nothing🤣

Fearyourcreator said there's no hardship in the country and his emilokan government is the best after bread and butter🤣
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by emmanuelbrown26: 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2023
badoh:
Ask him if he was able to attract foreign investors to Anambra state during his eight years tenure. He just like voicing his opinion as if he has the magic to turnaround Nigeria. Better thank your star Nigeria is not in your hand, the pressure you would have faced will be enough to cause you to resign voluntary by yourself. You think governing Nigeria is that easy.
Cry me a river

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by PotatoSalad(m): 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2023
jrusky:
Really? So have you ever seen any sane country with no foreign investors?

That is why I called you a Marxist motherfucker.
Brain as smooth as bathroom mirror.
Nigeria is like a road, foreign investors are like skaters. If road good, skaters go full. If road no good, who wan go there to skate without injury?
Fix road and skaters go plenty.
You saw how I watered down the explanation for you, but of course you won't still understand it. Na umpo cleaner that your brain need finally.

1 Like

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by joe1309: 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
iSense247:
this man should keep quiet! Anambra commissioner has gone to Lagos to understudy how Lagos transport is being run. That means u failed ur state Anambra.
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by emmanuelbrown26: 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2023
Alliswell248:

Rome wasn't built in a day.....
Talk is cheap......
You lack basic understanding of international economics....
Let me engage u in a decent economic argument. Tell me more about international economy and how its applicable to Nigeria settings?
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by emmanuelbrown26: 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2023
iSense247:
Your brain doesn't have the capacity to comprehend someone like Obi. If it is Tinubu speaking balablu bulaba and other jargons now, you would have understood so fast. You are not a BATstards for nothing.
Comr, una go dey cause person to dey laugh like something else
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by BossGerald: 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
ecolime:

Oga Tailor

Trade by barter? shocked

Well, I think BAT should bring Peter Obi on board. He should be in charge of the economy.

I honestly believe he can turn Nigeria around just the way Anambra is now the Dubai of Africa

Yes, that small Anambra state is best in education Nigeria with highest cut off mark for union schools across the country...above lagos.

That small Anambra state is always among top five in any positive indices about this country.

Yes, No other non oil producing states has ever achieved that feat...no be mouth

1 Like

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by AllenSpencer: 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
Illiterate!

Even US and China are still seeking investor, and here we have a 3rd class graduate who feels wooing investors is a waste of time.

How many local investors did he bring to Anambra has a Governor?

Dude is just like Trump! He talks like he is addressing illiterates.
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by iSense247: 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Comr, una go dey cause person to dey laugh like something else
😅
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Ceejay94: 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
chloedogie:
Egbon is still crying upadan.
Whon is crying? You are a mumuman
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Ceejay94: 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Illiterate!

Even US and China are still seeking investor, and here we have a 3rd class graduate who feels wooing investors is a waste of time.

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by TheClassic1(m): 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2023
Taylor92:
Will they listen? NO

That’s the essence of trade by barter

Give me what I don’t have and take what you don’t have from me

Tinubu should lower his pride and swap experiences with Obi

Obi will teach Tinubu how to run a government

Tinubu will teach Obi how to sniff cocaine

Chikina
the way he reuined anambra abi
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by TheClassic1(m): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Obi knows the problem of Nigeria.
All this unnecessary tourism trips abroad is not necessary for now.
Fix the economy first. An average trader doesn't care whether you went to Sudan or Holland for funds...they just want to see practical change.

Fix roads
Fix electricity
Build our refineries
Increase minimum wage
End insecurity

Is that too hard for Nigerians to ask for?

Buhari came and trotted the globe.
Tinubu is towing that same path.

Is Nigeria under a siege ni?

We do not have natural disasters. We have Leadership Disaster.

Tinubu supporters choking anytime PO speaks facts.
Eight years of obi administration what is his achievement can u please tell me
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Ceejay94: 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Illiterate!

Are you such a dumb? How can foreign investor be able to come to your country when the basic necessities are not available. Insecurity, epileptic power supply, bad roads, etc are the order of the day in your country

1 Like

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by ThatFairGuy1: 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
How many investment does this Agulu gbajue has to his name in Anambra today?

🤡 🤡
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Iamhawkeyez: 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2023
Alliswell248:
This man doesn't understand the dynamic of government.......a third class philosophy graduate advising a first class accountant.

Jokers.
first class wey dey cry mk dem no release em certificate, I can bet my last card u be yoruba... but how foolish can we be? playing ethnicity and religion card at this time... mention the positive impact of this man to the nation since he resumed office e get some bad tins we do as kids our mothers no support us for public... y support evil and I bet tinubu doesn't even know any1 from your lineage
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
SO WHAT SHOULD HE BE SEEKING?
MORE LOANS ON TOP THE LOANS YOU HAVE NOT PAID?
HYPOCRITES FULL NAIJA,AND THIS IS THE PROBLEM,because THEY ARE JUST CONFUSING GULLIBLE YOUTHS WITH EVIL MINDSET. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Fintiri Celebrates Ofala Festival With Igbos In Adamawa State (Pics) / PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders / Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.